• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who's That Pokemon ? Riddle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. But I think anymore hints I give would make it too easy. And none of these pokémon are really wherever there's sand: each can only be found on the wild on specific location, even though there's plenty of sand and earth in their regions (like in any other place).

snetonobre said:
Nope. But I think anymore hints I give would make it too easy. And none of these pokémon are really wherever there's sand: each can only be found on the wild on specific location, even though there's plenty of sand and earth in their regions (like in any other place).

Mogyuryu? (or whaterver it is spelled that's how the game says)

If not, maybe a Kibago?

Kibago have nothing to do with earth and sand. His not even ground type! Yes, it was Moguryuu, as the only caves you can't find him are in the caves you find his evolution instead, but you can only find some rare times, when there's a litttle shaking ground on the cave. That's why he appears wherever there's sand or earth, but is a lot rare, unlike earth itself, that exist plenty in all countrys.

Next riddle. Who's the pokémon that can evolve at two different pokémon at the same time? I'm really too bored to think of a good riddle.

[quote author=Rolly link=topic=1124.msg24619#msg24619 date=1290555254
What pokemon looks like a green, little, old man?
[/quote]

Shroomish?

snetonobre said:
I'm world's best singer and dancer. Yeah, too easy.

Meloetta, clearly. Still no-one has solved my riddle, so i'll put it up again.

What pokemon looks like a green, little, old man?

Your supposed to make a riddle, too. Anyway...
'Why am I classified as the mole Pokemon? I look more like a brown lump with a clown nose!'

Louie Forest said:
'Why am I classified as the mole Pokemon? I look more like a brown lump with a clown nose!'
Mogurew
I am said to resemble a pokeball but i am not gen1

Louie Forest said:

Diglett

Ghosty said:
Louie Forest said:
Mogurew
I am said to resemble a pokeball but i am not gen1

Tamagetake

My riddle:
My elbows resembles blades(or maybe swords) and I evolve from a psychic. Who am I?

You guys are giving riddles that are too easy.

Here is one to make you remember what's a riddle supposed to be:

"Rage... Can't see... Everything... No, everyone... they're my enemies... must... destroy... must... destroy... must... DESTROY!"

snetonobre said:

"Rage... Can't see... Everything... No, everyone... they're my enemies... must... destroy... must... destroy... must... DESTROY!"

Deoxys? ??? ??? ??? ??? If not, then... ummmm... Arceus? ??? ??? ??? ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Deoxys was never motivated by rage, while Arceus and Mewtwo are too intelligent to be moved by simple rage. Even less they would be blinded by it. Okay, Mewtwo was moved by rage, but he never gone berserk.

Nope. Rayquaza only acted by rage when Deoxys came to Earth, and even then it was because he though Deoxys would cause harm to the world, like Groudon and Kyogre would do.

And, no, it's not Darkrai ;D. Darkrai is good, proof of that is for example on Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, where it's said that he isolated itself on Newmoon Island to prevent harm to others, as his power to cause nightmares is thanks to his ability Bad Dreams, and he doesn't choose to activate it or not: it happens with whoever is sleeping near him.

snetonobre said:
And, no, it's not Darkrai ;D. Darkrai is good, proof of that is for example on Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, where it's said that he isolated itself on Newmoon Island to prevent harm to others, as his power to cause nightmares is thanks to his ability Bad Dreams, and he doesn't choose to activate it or not: it happens with whoever is sleeping near him.

But in the movie?

In the movie his still good. Of course he caused harm to others with his Dark Void move, but for a noble cause and stoped it when it wasn't needed anymore. Even in the Pokémon Ranger games he is good. The only stance in which he is not portraited as at least close to good is in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Time/Darkness/Sky, and even then in the end he loses his memories and can be recruited as one of the most loyal and noble explorers of all.

A

Anonymous

snetonobre said:

It dosen't have to be lengandary, so, lucario (Because of the movie, remeber he didn't trust Ash at first)
If not, Groudon or Kyogre

snetonobre said:

I say mewtwo. :/

I'm an epic puffball of firey awesomeness, I evolved from a firestone but I'm not ninetales, nor am I arcanine.

Status
Not open for further replies.