• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who's That Pokemon ? Riddle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIDDLE:

I am the pokemon that started it all .
Kanto region , yes .
I was part of Ash's first team , but I'm not Pikachu !

Bulbasaur? It's the first one in the pokédex, so...

Fluffy ears, and tiny body. Im quite normal, who am I?

You (sorry, no interrogation point in grandma's notebook)

If yes, than only so that y' know iFlare, Zoroark is as Legendary as Phione, Rotom, or Lucario. He's not legendary, his just rare.

"What a cool red headgear this claw gave to me."

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
You are aipom :)

I bring good luck to those who have me and I become beautiful and enticing with a dawn stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louie Forest said:
The answer to my question was Diglett. Anyway...
Is it Zoroark?

Now for my riddle:
'The royal Pringles man.'
snetonobre said:
You (sorry, no interrogation point in grandma's notebook)

If yes, than only so that y' know iFlare, Zoroark is as Legendary as Phione, Rotom, or Lucario. He's not legendary, his just rare.

"What a cool red headgear this claw gave to me."
I don't mean that it's a legendary pokemon, I mean the species is "legendary pokemon" go check your pokedexes then solve my riddle. (btw Phione and rotom are legendaries, their just not ubers)

@ ~Psy-Teen~: Is it Happiny? (I'm purposely getting this one wrong to keep this game on its path of stupidity. XD)

First my riddle wasn't Aipom.

Second, oh, now I understand, it is Arcanine.

Third, Phione and Rotom can breed and the result may be another Phione or another Rotom, which is reason enough for them not being legendaries. Manaphy can also breed, but only with Ditto, and the result can only be a Phione. And there are dozens of Phiones and Rotoms (even though the latter only appear alone), while any other legendary is unique or super-duper-uber-ultra rare. If you don't believe go play Pokémon Ranger: Phione and Rotom are regarded as normal pokémon instead of rare or legendary like any other Legendary pokémons. Go ask Sem: he knows they aren't legendary.

Fourth, it seens that me and iFlare will always disagree.

Fifth, have no idea.

snetonobre said:
Third, Phione and Rotom can breed and the result may be another Phione or another Rotom, which is reason enough for them not being legendaries. Manaphy can also breed, but only with Ditto, and the result can only be a Phione. And there are dozens of Phiones and Rotoms (even though the latter only appear alone), while any other legendary is unique or super-duper-uber-ultra rare. If you don't believe go play Pokémon Ranger: Phione and Rotom are regarded as normal pokémon instead of rare or legendary like any other Legendary pokémons. Go ask Sem: he knows they aren't legendary.
I consider Rotom legendary because when you go to catch it in D/P/Pt it plays the legendary music, and then I wonder, what about heatran? It has a 50% chance of being female and a 50% chance of being male, what does that mean? Is it legendary or not? Can heatran breed?

@ ~Psy-Teen~: No flippin' idea.

*I'm Blue, and badass, I love to embarass Brock when he splits his game with women.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Easy: Eevee.

prj126 was right.

iFlare, Heatran can be of both genders, but cannot breed, just so you know. And, okay, if you consider Rotom legendary it's your choice.

Right now, I'm too much in a hurry, I'll post a riddle when I return.

EDIT: The blue blood Pokémon. I doubt any of you will get that right, so after 4 errors I'll post an additional tip.

Well, in fact any noble is said to have blue blood, I can't believe you figured that out XD. But it's not Slowking... Muahahaha! (I'm the master of evil laughs!)

Fufufufu... This is getting interesting... let's how many kings y' can list before I say y' right.

And yeah, it wasn't KINGler.

Yep, it's groudon.

And y' guys are forgettin' to put new riddles. It seens I'm the only one here with riddles.

Next riddle: "I'm the moon fairy."

Kaburumu's a beetle, not a bagworm.

Repeating my riddle: "I'm the moon fairy".

And I'm too lazy right now to searc for the answer to Luke's.

Status
Not open for further replies.