• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
My Soul, Your Beats! - Lia

I've been watching through Angel Beats with a friend and finally finished it today. Great show with an equally nice opening song. ^^

Killswitch Engage -End of heartache awesome-vocals
In Fear and Faith - Silence is Screaming (symphonies)-gorgeous piano and vocals
In Fear and Faith - Taste Of Regret-i first heard this song on a Modoka amv. love it ever since

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Drops of Jupiter - Taylor Swift

Haters gonna hate, but I really love Taylor Swift's version of this song~

It Has to Be This Way -Metal Gear Rising OST i have no words for this song :)
Hold on to your love-K-ON OST i haven't watch this anime before but this song seems really bittersweet

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ShinyZekrom009 said:
Linkachu said:
Drops of Jupiter - Taylor Swift

Haters gonna hate, but I really love Taylor Swift's version of this song~

Funny, I was listening to the Train version. I do like that version more than the Taylor Swift one, but both are good. :)

I'm not fully sure which version that I better but I certainly agree that both are very nice. ^^

As for what I'm currently listening to... Blaze by Kotoko. I recently felt like listening to this song again and have been looping it quite a bit since.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West.

The entire album. It is one of my favorite albums ever, and probably one of the best albums I have ever listened to. It is just so beautifully made and cannot be labeled as a rap album, because it is so much more than just rap. I'll stop gushing now, before I go into a full breakdown of the album, song by song, and explain why it is amazing. >>

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
YO RED. I know you're happy and I'm gonna let you finish but-

Yeah. I'm not even going to finish that one. I'm just sayin'.

Either way, currently abusing Teardrop by Massive Attack. Because why not really. XD

Swords of a Thousand Men by Skyclad. Whilst the original by Tenpole udor is good, this version is heavier and meatier, so I prefer it. Listening to a lot of classic British rock and punk lately.