1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Linkachu, May 23, 2008.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Well, since this board has been made the way it has... I feel the need to restart this thread XD

Basically, topic says all. What song are you listening to right now, and if the song changes while you're posting, what did it change to? Feel free to comment on the song(s) you're listening to if you so choose (not mandatory).

As for me... I blame Figs XD

I'm listening to... Ichirin no Hana - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

and now...

Haruka Kanata - Asian Kung-Fu Generation

2. Prof. Cinders

Prof. Cinders Mathemagician

Don't Stop Me Now - Queen. EPIC. And now I have that Cadbury advert with the airport trucks running through my head. :p

Not to mention an awesome school karaoke thing with some of the teachers singing/dancing to this.

3. DI.fm has been a savior when I get bored with my Itunes playlist.

Currently listening to Dj Inphinity - Euro Temptations 2

4. Totally random thread. But, I WAS listening to I Wish I Had An Angel- Nightwish, man I love that song! (I'll have to restart it.)

5. I was listening to Welcome to the Black Parade until I accidentally hit the Forward button on my iPod (XP) and now it's So Young. (I am so addicted to The Corrs' music...)

6. Prof. Cinders

I was listening to some Doctor Who soundtrack, but then it switched to Give Me Novacaine - Green Day.

*switches it to Running Away - Elliot Minor, because it's too cool not to listen to*

7. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

I love Nightwish, they have some great songs!

I'm currently listening to Requiem for a Dream, not 100% sure who it's by, but I love the classical goodness.
    It's about to switch to Sonne by Rammstein

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Wiiii.

Now playing JOINT by Kawada Mami. As my iTunes play count will attest, I've been abusing this song waaaaaay too much since downloading it >>;

9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger- Daft Punk is what I'm listening to.. Its an Awesome Techno song.

10. The Hare Hare Yukai- the ending theme for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuu'utsu

kyuukestu likes this.
  11. Prof. Cinders

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake. Stole'd from Alex's Top Gear CD :p

12. Hero's Come Back- Nobodyknows+ ....Its the first Naruto Shippuden opening song.

13. I am listening to "Perfect Insanity" - Disturbed, and it's just making me more anxious for the new album. =/

14. Welcome To The Jungle- Guns 'n' Roses. Makes me wanna play Guitar Hero

15. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Dirty child.

16. LOL ^_^

I'm listening to "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. I always imagine my girlfriend singing it to me because she actually has kissed (more like made out) with girls with me watching. ^_^

17. awesome song

but im listening to Smile in your sleep by Silverstein and impulse by An Endless Sporadic my 2 favorite songs as of right now

18. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Seems that every time I click this thread I'm listening to an Anime song. My playlist is rather large, mixed and runs at random, though, so it's really just a coincidence... >>

Viva Rock by ORANGE RANGE

19. Slash and Slash from the The World Ends With You soundtrack. It's on iTunes; who knew?

20. Heh heh. I'm listening to Alica Keys on my iPod. No anime songs there yet. And thanks to Yoshimitsu I have the song Umbrella stuck in my head.

21. Was listening to Head Held High by Firewind as I bowed down to the new king of guitarists.

Now am listening to Devour by Shinedown. If the other new tracks are this good, new cd looks awesome.

22. Now listening to "Waking the Demon" - Bullet for My Valentine, in the middle of Comp. Repair class ^^

23. I'm listening to Bon Jovi's 'Have a Nice Day'. I have a few rare minutes of nothing to do.

24. Now I'm listening to My Immortal- Evanescence, yet another great band.

25. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Listening to Rolling Star by YUI, aka. the fifth Japanese intro for Bleach. Since it's my newest playlist addition I'll probably be abusing this one a lot over the next few weeks (is what I do).

kyuukestu likes this.
  26. i did that with all the naruto theme songs

well im listening to impulse by an endless sporadic

27. I'm listening to "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park (favorite band) to get me pumped for video games. ::)

28. Awesome band!

I'm listening to Dare to be Stupid- Weird Al Yankovic. Yes, my music varies extremely.

29. [size=8pt]Breathe by The Prodigy and My People by The Presets. Hear them now pl0x

30. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Starfire by Dragonforce Not a huge fan of their music, but Starfire is a beautiful song ^^

31. "Inner glow" - Blue October

Something about blue october just helps so much when work was terrible all day.

32. I am currently listening to: How To Save A Life; The Fray.

Go me for singing in Eisteddfod >:

33. I'll Fly With You by Gigi d Agostino - one of those nice flowing trance songs, sorta makes me just start swaying in my seat ;)

34. Bad Religion- Godsmack. Perhaps my favorite rock band ever. when the song is over I'm gonna switch to Greed, my third favorite song by them.

35. Overload (club mix) - Voodoo and Serano, fun stuff

36. All We Need by DJ Antoine, soo good, can't help starting to sing along with it! ;D

37. Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin. He's sweet. I just HAVE to sing along with it.

38. Through The Fire and Flames- Dragonforce. I'm not really listening to it, rather watching someone play it on Guitar Hero III...on Expert.

39. Polysics - I My Me Mine

40. Clumsy- Fergie! W()()7! Go Fergie Ferg!