• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Nujabes is one of my absolute favorite artists of all time, and the Luv Sic. series is the best works of music I have ever listened to. Part 1 just so happens to be my favorite.

i thought i was done with emo but (ok will this work have no idea how to paste a viDeo rip)

(ok they're not really emo but) gah, my heart will always be the b-side to my tongue was amazing and this song is definitely my favourite goD thanks for releasing this fbr

aside from that, i've been binge listening to queen, i love queen so much, i can't even begin to explain my love for queen sigh

the black parade by mcr

ha and i thought i left that phase behind me, but hey i had the album and decided to give it a re-listen. honestly though, the album is really good, and i love its overdramatic feel, and the album overall i just uf

Right now I'm listening to the soundtrack of Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. The Oddworld scores are just so ambient and almost natural sounding that I can just let them play on in my ears while I'm focusing on something else. They're actually quite relaxing, save for the more upbeat tracks that play in response to danger and such. Here's a video link to a playlist for anyone who might be interested.

Ugniavijas - "Balnok Tarnai"

language: Lithuanian
really love how it sounds like, not too long someone wrote down the lyrics, about 4 days later the video got removed.

"Samurai" by Lookas
(Sorry, I can't link to the YouTube Video at the moment)
I've been listening to Trap and Future Bass non-stop for the last few days, and this is the song I find myself listening to the most (along with songs by JAEGER, and Lookas' other songs). I love it!