• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

So I just beat the latest Shantae game and the theme song is stuck in my head.

The game was a solid platformer that didn't overstay its welcome, but the character designer certainly has A Type.

Catchy songs are catchy. I'm listening to "Not Just a Collection of Letters" even though I don't play COD...I'm making a Pokemon parody of it...SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEE(Wake Me Up by Evanescence lel)

I've been listening to soundtracks from my 3Ds games, and one from Fire Emblem: Awakening has been playing on a loop, because I never realized how good this song was until listening to the Ablaze version. Divine Decree (Ablaze) is just breathtaking, especially in the second half. I really could listen to it all day. (And I have!)

Sad Machine by Porter Robinson

I honestly can't stop listening to his Worlds album, it's so amazing I can't even. I absolutley love all the songs, including the one listed above, but my favourites are Sea of Voices, Fellow Feeling, Flicker, and Polygon Dust.
If you like EDM and haven't heard any of Porter Robinson's music, definitely give this a listen. He is an amazing artist in my opinion.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"How Far I'll Go" - Cover by Johnathan Young

Got an annoying headache tonight and found myself looping this song. It's a very nice cover of the song from Disney's Moana. :)

Oh boy.Well,I'm listening to some songs for Bendy and the Ink Machine before the fandom goes to shit like FNAF and Undertale.But,these are the top 3 I'm listening to.

End my suffering.