• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Winter Wonderland cover by Never Shout Never.

No secret that I have a great fondness for this band, not for everything they've done, but a great deal of it. So, when they released a Christmas EP of three covers and a couple of original songs I happily bought it and have had it on repeat every since. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Love Distance Long Affair by Deco*27, sung by Topi

Yeah so I found this song and I can't stop replaying it. You know when you find a song and it just describes how you feel so perfectly you like cry every time you listen to it? Yeah, this song is that song for me right now.

On a sillier note, there's this song that roughly translates to Children's War or something, and it's so catchy and ahhh~ I love Kradness x Reol covers they just fit so well with each other eeee~

Thanks to seeing Just Dance 2014 on a livestream I've been listening and dancing a lot to Applause by Lady Gaga. I also really want to get that game now it looks like great fun, so who wants to come for a Just Dance party <.>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You Brought a Dream - Kayano Ai, Nakatsu Mariko & Takamori Natsumi

The first OP from the Anime series the Pet Girl of Sakurasou, which I recently rewatched for the second time. I loved every moment of that series and, in turn, am quite attached to this opening. :)

Time has Come - Devil May Cry 4

One of my favorites because during battle, the song is just kick ass while fighting demons. Also, I really do enjoy how the singer sings. Like, his voice makes the track fit so much. I wish I knew a band that sang like that. I'm still finding one by the way and it just bothers me that I can't find one. Oh well.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men

Was recently introduced to this band by @Demelza and ended up buying their first album. I find the music relaxing so I've been listening through the soundtrack quite a bit lately. The instrumental bits of this song in particular are very nice. :)

Well I'm new so might as well post here since its near and dear to my heart!

I am currently listening to Become The Catalyst by All That Remains. Because metal.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Currently listening to (and spamming) the TV-sized version of "Get Up" by FAKY. It's the 13th ending for the Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime series, aka. the 1st ending for the latest season of the series (Legion Mate).

And the song is stupidly catchy. @.@

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Ho Hey by The Lumineers

Also listening to the first OST for Nagi no Asukara which is just amazingly pretty and catchy. Yes, I can see this being played a lot in the months and years to come. ♥