• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon

This alright?
--
Name: Rias Jaeger
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Transformed Pokemon: Pancham
Physical Appearance: Rias bears jet black, curly hair fixed into a drop-fade that stoops past his forehead just a bit, slightly tanned skin, and midnight black eyes. As well as an overall sharp facial structure, along with natural, slightly thicker eyebrows that are just above average, nothing absurd. Finally, he stands about 6'3", and weighs approximately 195Ibs, boasting an athletic build that clearly shows he works out often.

Clothing: Rias can be found sporting a plain, white t-shirt under a black jacket with a red under side and silver buttons by the wrists and torso areas. The jacket is almost always worn in two different ways: over the shoulders, or fully buttoned-up, making it appear similiar to a turtle neck that would cover his mouth. Beyond that, he also wears a pair of black dress pants, and white low-top shoes.

Personality: Rias is the type of guy who'd rather keep to himself, because many of the people he interacted with didn't fit into his standards and were therefore perceived as boring. He'll tell someone if he thinks they're boring, and will offer to fight them instead, since he believes "a battle speaks a thousand words." Gaining respect for those who can best him in combat. Despite that, he does like to tease people though, as it's something he gets a kick out of, so he'll most likely keep a conversation going if the other person gets easily flustered.

Of course he is also the type of person to value duty-- only to an extent, due to him placing his own personal entertainment above all else. Yet, if the mission is interesting enough, then he will undoubtedly carry out the orders given to him. It is also common for him to step into the fray with his comrades anyway, regardless of his prior opinion on the mission. Whether it be from his blantant enjoyment of battling, or the possibility that he really does care about his comrades- remains a mystery.

RP Example: A young Pancham scurried through the lush forest enveloped with green. Everything about the place would fill a person with a sense of serenity. Which would've held true for the panda pokemon as well, if it wasn't for the large, fluffy fire dog that pursued him throughout the woods. Sweat profusely trickled off the Pancham's face, just above the mischeivous grin it held. Through his unsynced steps, lied a beacon of relief, as he neared a decently sized pond in which he jumped into when he was close enough. There was absolutely no way that Arcanine would chase him through the water, and that presumption held true, until he reached the other side of the pond. The Pancham fell onto the grass with a few gasps for air, but he regretted nothing since his prize rested only a few inches away from him.

A sparkly plant glistened in the sunlight, in which the Pancham plucked a leaf from and placed it in his mouth. "Nice--" though it still proved too early for celebrations, as his words were cut off from a menacing howl. Then suddenly, an enormous shadow towered over the Pancham from behind, causing it to turn around clearly panicked. The small pokemon caught itself and grinned nervously. "Nah, I got my leaf now. You should be the one who's scared." The Pancham stated before raising its paws at the Arcanine. There was absolutely no way he'd get out of this in one piece, but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to face off against such a strong opponent alone.

Other: Rias usually has a leaf in his mouth, a habit he acquired overtime from his Pokemon form.
--
If anything needs to be changed, then I'm all ears.

Oof, forgot to add more info. Sorry everyone. Your forms are brand new and slightly uncontrollable (for now). After all, all of you a Newmons. New Weremon. You were born into Weremon families, just unable transform until your teens.

@Hallowed that looks good. Fighting other Weremon outside of training is generally frowned upon due to it being a family mindset, but that can be an exception to your character. (Not the frowning at it, just your character is more likely to fight.)

Anyway, you can still make characters, just no more new people can join.

Name: Derek Lunwood
Sexuality: Straight
Transformed Pokemon: Rockruff
Physical Appearance: Derek is a little above average hight. He is in good physical shape. He's caucasian, with shining blue eyes and messy, grey-blonde hair, almost platinum blonde, but a bit more... regular blonde. He has a winning smile.
Clothing: He normally wears a collared shirt, usually red, and long pants. He has nice brown shoes and wears a watch.
Personality: Derek is... a bit of a jerk. He is inconsiderate of others, and mostly thinks about himself. I will develop this more in the RP, mostly because I have an idea for how he'll act in my head, but don't quite know how to put it into words. Ah, EDIT: He is entitled. That's the best way to describe it.
RP Example: Already gave one.
Other: DERP

Last edited:
Name: Eve
Transformed Pokemon: Eevee
Physical Appearance: Eve has brown hair that slowly goes into a much lighter brown and stops halfway down her back. Her eyes are a wonderful chocolate brown. She has tan skin and is pretty short, standing at 5'5.
Clothing: Eve commonly wears a plain light brown tee, the sleeves stopping halfway to her elbows. Around her waist, she has a tan jacket tied. She also wears light blue jeans. Her shoes are slightly tattered black running shoes.
Personality: Eve is known to have a big mouth to absolutely everyone and to be very stubborn. She also is over emotional and is a bit of a coward, not matter how much she denys it. But when she actually is scared, she tends to stay near Dameon.
Other: The Alpha's kid.

Name: Dameon
Transformed Pokemon: Absol
Physical Appearance: Dameon has black hair, the front in the shape of the Absol fur and the back ending at his neck. He also has red eyes and has about the same amount of tan as Eve. He stands at about 5'8.
Clothing: Dameon wears a white hoodie and blue jeans.
Personality: Dameon is a quiet young man that tends to be pretty reserved. He acts a bit cold, but really is very caring, especially to his younger sister. He is a big thinker, and extremely intelligent, though he doesn't strain far from what he learned unless he knows how to make it better or has a good idea how to. He is also very loyal and tends to put his pack before everything else.
RP Example:
Dameon watched his younger sister run around a forest clearing as an Eevee. Eve tended to do that sometimes. He sat down under a tree at the edge of the clearing, sighed, and shook his head before looking up at the sky, thinking. Time seemed to have stopped as he closed his eyes. In the afternoon sunlight, all he wanted to do was nap. By the time he opened his eyes again, Eve was pawing at his leg. "Dameon? Are you awake yet? I thought you didn't nap!"
Dameon chuckled as he absentmindedly petted his sister. "Normally not. But the warmth just drew me there."
Eve gave a slightly sour face before strutting off. "Lazy."
Dameon rose a brow, a smile on his face. "What did you call me?"
"Lazy," Eve replied as she turned to face Dameon.
"I'll show you lazy!" He transformed into an Absol before pouncing on his sister. The two entered a scramble of playful bites, scratches, and Pokemon laughter, all of which ended with Eve laying next to her older brother, giving him a quick lick.
Other: Eve's brother and the Alpha's kid.

I added new rules for formatting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Angel May
Transformed Pokemon: N/A
Physical Appearance: shoulder length black hair, green eyes. About 6' 1" Tan skin, and can be rather imposing and frightening if she chooses to be not that she often does
Clothing: Black t-shirt and hoodie, old jeans and tennis shoes
Personality: Analytic and calculating, she likes to think through things before she does things.
Other: When Eli came out to her a few weeks after meeting, she did not take it well at first, though did not tell anyone, eventually coming around, she tries to make sure Eli does not get himself killed by some hair-brained plan to try to bring humans and weremon together.

I'm thinking she might have a Minchino...

RP example:

Angel was taking a walk in the woods, she often did this, for various reasons, sometimes to clear her head, think a plan through, or she needed some fresh air. Today though, she came to meet a certain friend out in the woods. Eli walked out of the woods, smiling and waving. Angel waved, but did not smile back, though that did not concern Eli, as she did not often smile, even when happy. Eli spoke the first words "Hey Angel! How are you?" Angel raised a brow "I've been better. Eli, please tell me you don't plan to come to town anytime soon." Eli tilted his head "Why?" Angel sighed "I know you well enough to tell you really want to, and with what I've seen with your, what did you call it? Transformation growth or whatever, I don't think its a good idea" Eli pouted "But people might miss me!" Angel was about to reply when a noise sounded behind them.

Yes, though if you read the pokedex entry for Kirlia, then you will see that they struggle just as much with their powers as raltz, as they evolve they learn a deaper depth of emotion. They are still learning how to control them, but I see where you are getting at, so I will concede and pick a different pokemon for that character.

Name: Taylor (Tay) Lowe
Sexuality: Gay
Transformed Pokemon: Skitty
Physical Appearance: Tay is very short for his age. He stands around 4'9. Tay is smaller then most boys his age in muscle and weight as well. Though he is still very active, and it shows in the tone his body has. He has dark brown eyes that seem to show the joy that he has for the world around him. His hair is a bright blond color, though he does have a bright pink streak in the front part of his bangs. His skin has a bit of yellowish tint to it, though is still a little pale for someone who spends a lot of time outside.
Clothing: Around his neck, Tay wears a light pink choker. He tends to wear a dark pink sweater, that is always a size too big for him. It covers his hands, and tends to have a graphic design in gold and holographic lettering. For pants he tends to wear a pair of baby blue jeans. They are very form fitting, and are decorated in hand drawn hearts of different colors. On his feet he wears a pair of bright pink converse that seem to sparkle in the light.
Personally: Tay is very hyper. He can be easily distracted by anything that draws his attention. He loves to draw, and will always carry a sketch book with him. He is also very friendly, and has never met a stranger. He will try his hardest to be friends with everyone. Which is why his boyfriend has to step in a couple of times.
Other: Zack Devonport is Tay's boyfriend. He is very protective of him, and will be by the side of the hyper boy as much as he can. Zack is a Meowth weremon.

RP Example:
Tay had just gotten home from a trip to his grandmothers. It was something that happened every so often, which tay had enjoyed a lot. His grandma would always have treats for him to snack on while they visited. They were always homemade, with all the love that a grandmother could give to her only grandson.

Tay had just gotten back when there was knock on the door. He had opened it to reveal his loving boyfriend, Zack. With the speed of a Rapidash, Tay had his arms around the boy. Who was considerably taller then he was. With his head on Zack's chest, Tay breathed in the scent of saftey that seemed to surround Zack when it came to Taylor.

"I am so glad that you are here." Tay said as he practaly dragged Zack inside. Where he pulled Zack down onto the couch to talk. "I have so much to tell you. Grandma Jewel was amazing. I so wish you could have come. You know she loves you as much as I do..." With that Tay began to talk on and on about what he had done with his grandma. At the same time, he had cuddled up to Zack for the comfort, as they had not seen each other for a while. It seemed that the more that they spent time together, the more they grew towards one another.