• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon

Weremon. Half human, half Pokemon. The have the ability to transform in between the two. To be human one second, and to be a Pokemon the next. These people live that reality.

A long time ago, there were no Weremon though. No. Instead, the vampires feasted on the blood of men as they ruled the night with a bloody iron fist. However, Pokemon blood is toxic to them. A few humans saw this and through unknown acts of great magic, they became Weremon. The newly created Weremon fought the vampires to protect thier former kin. After a extremely long war, the Weremon won, but not before the vampires swore to return.

In the town of Pine Mountain, a pack of weremon lived in relative peace. Sure, humans were there, but it wasn't bad. They just had to stay hidden.

Now, something has attacked the human and Weremon population. Something that lurked in the night.

How the pack gets rid of this threat is up to the youngest members of the pack, the newmons. All of them are within thier teens and are a first form or a Pokemon without an evolution.

RULES
  • Pokecharms rules (this is a given)
  • All posts must he at least 5 sentences long. (That is a good size for a paragraph and guarantees the thread doesn't get shut down)
  • No owning Pokemon (Weremon are kinda against owning Pokemon because they are half Pokemon themselves...)
  • No playing evolved Weremon. (Not until much later)
  • 4 character max
  • You can play as a human.
  • No bat Weremon. (Weremon cannot be bats)
  • No Legendary Weremon. (Pokecharm ru
  • A Weremon has only one Pokemon form.
  • I have the right to tell you that you're unable to join the RP and to kick you out if you're causing trouble.
  • Enjoy yourself.
New
  • Pokespeek must be underlined
  • Thoughts must be in italics

Now for pack rules. These are rules for the pack inside the RP, but you don't have to follow them completely. However, breaking these rules will result in getting punished by the Alpha if caught.
  • Obey the Alpha
  • Don't trust humans
  • Remain loyal to your pack
  • Unless under human eyes or in a informal setting (second clause only for family members), you must call the Alpha, the Alpha
  • Question trespassing Weremon.
Remember, these rules can be broken.

When a Weremon in their Pokemon form gets captured in a Pokeball, they are reduced to nothing more than a normal Pokemon. To return to normal, one must escape the trainer until the full moon. Then they can transform into a human while thier hidden away, if they have enough strength.

Weremons have the same color eyes as their Pokemon transformation and tend to try to look like thier other form.

Bio:

Name:
Transformed Pokemon:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personally:
RP Example: (sample RP post)
Other:
I'll add my characters later.

@RenzFlintrock @Hecotoro @Eliiiscool @EeviumZ @EmoKitty21

Last edited:
@ThePlayfulFox, I would love to join. Though at the moment, my life because of the virus and everything has grown a bit hectic. I will not be able to post as much as I would want to. With work, and my own hobbies, helping my grandmother, I do not have much time to make posts for very long each day, they will also be either super early or very late at night before I can post. I would love yo join, if you are ok with me being a bit slow to respond in the RP.

I'll add that in. But for all of you that already saw this thread.

When a Weremon in their Pokemon form gets captured in a Pokeball, they are reduced to nothing more than a normal Pokemon. To return to normal, one must escape the trainer until the full moon. Then they can transform into a human while thier hidden away, if they have enough strength.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Better judgment: Alright, you just made an RP, you're in a butt-ton already, you need to hold back a bit.
Boredom: Why?
Better Judgement: MANY REASONS! Like because-we're already writing the bio aren't we.
Boredom: Kek

Name: Ricardo (Rick for short) Ura
Sexuality: Straight, but his density gives the impression that he's gay.
Transformed Pokemon: Riolu
Physical Appearance: Black hair/ Reddish-brown eyes/ Semi dark skin/ 5'10
Clothing: A blue hoodie with a red undershirt. Sneakers/ Jeans/ Goggles
Personality: Rick is friendly, mostly optimistic, but not the brightest dude who likes to crack jokes. While he's loyal to his pack, he has nothing against humans. He's good at reading people thanks to his aura capabilities, but the fact that he's not very skilled at it (he can only understand their general feeling, he still can't mind-read) as well as his density means he often makes the wrong assumption about people. Nonetheless, he's a capable battler thanks to his dedication to getting stronger as to protect his pack and friends.
Rick, currently in his riolu form, was punching a tree with a vengeance. This damned tree has take his punches for too long without even denting.Thanks to recent training he's been feeling stronger than even before, and now it was payback time. He punched and punched until he eventually lost count, and after a couple more punches, the foliage behemoth finally gave way, it's newly made dent sending splinters everywhere. Rick gave a whoop of celebration. He cracked it! He could probably take on anything now! Without pausing to think of his actions like a "normal" person/pokemon hybrid, he turned around and punched a rock with his full force.
CRACK!
"
..."

"...oooooowwwwwwww"
Other: N/A

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli Kovich
Sexuality: Straight
Transformed Pokemon: Eevee
Physical Appearance: about 6', He has dark blond hair and brown eyes, and has medium length messy hair.
Clothing: wears a green jacket in human form, even in sweltering heat. Normally wheres blue jeans and tattered shoes.
Personality: Outgoing and loyal (THough he will not alway follow the rules, even if they are set by friends, though he will protect them to the bitter end)
RP Example: I'll do it with that with my next bio.
Other: Eli is vehemently for forming relations with forming relations with humans, despite the extreme backlash from both sides.

Does anyone want to hop on this train with me and be Eli's human companion?

Name: Ivan (Ivory) Coleman
Sexuality: Straight.
Transformed Pokemon: Pikipek (Randomly generated)
Physical Appearance: Ivan is a little on the shorter side. He has messy black hair with reddish bangs, and blue eyes. (I think Pikipek's eyes are rather blue.) He is caucasian.
Clothing: Ivan usually wears a white tee-shirt and jeans. He is often seen wearing a backpack as well.
Personally: Ivan is a friendly and generous guy, but he can be a bit lazy and when his temper is stirred up, he's unpleasant to be around. He likes drawing and reading, but he has a strange dislike of Pecha berries.
RP Example: Is this really necessary for me? I've been RPing with you for a whole ye- ugh. Nevermind.
As the sun rose, Ivan tossed about restlessly in his bed. School was out for the summer, but he was still in the habit of waking up early. He gave a wide yawn and looked around his room groggily. Light streamed in, striking motes of dust and making a lazy, swirly drift that was oddly soothing. He sat up and stretched, tossed off his sheets, and got up. It was time to go get some breakfast. In a blink of an eye, he had disappeared, and where he had been, there was a little Pikipek. With several quick wing flaps, it took off, and the day began.
Other: More details later....?

I'll post another one or two in a bit.

Name: Hamish Warmink
Appearance: 6'5 with a slim build, reddish brown hair and brown eyes similar to a Dragonite's. He commonly wears blues, whites and sometimes tans.
Transformed Pokemon: Dratini (Eventually Dragonite)
Personality: Hamish Is a shy individual, and will usually talk within the pack.
Other: None

Second Character (Any Pokemon Warcraft RPer should recognize this one)

Name: Ashley Lina Silver
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: 5'8" on a curvaceous figure, with Silver hair, commonly tied in a ponytail and yellow pupil less eyes.
Clothing: She usually wears a light blue dress with long sleeves, the dress reaches her knees and is very conservative.
Transformed Pokemon: Chingling (Eventually Chimecho)
Personality: Flirtatious, Protective and Determined, she will protect anyone from anything.
Other: She is hard to gain love from, once you do get it from her, it hits hard.

Third Character (Any Quackosaurian Invasion RPers should recognize this one)

Name: Alain Silversteel
Appearance: 6'1 with silver hair and yellow eyes on a slightly muscled frame, has lots of scars from aerial combat.
Clothing: He usually wears a grey long coat, with a black shirt and pants. He wears a necklace made from one of his feathers.
Transformed Pokemon: Skarmory
Personality: Alain may come off as cold, but is actually very caring. He is also stern and serious.
Other: Alain could be a candidate for the Beta.

RP Example:

It was a very quiet morning when Ashley Silver woke up. She got ready for her daily tasks, making sure nothing went wrong with anything. When she arrived to her first task, in a very large forest with colorful trees to either side, she immediately started looking for a red mushroom. She was searching for this mushroom, but not without help, as Hamish had wandered into the forest, looking for the same mushroom. When the two found the mushroom, they went back to the town and walked into a massive red building, leaving the mushroom on the front Desk.

Last edited:
I will upload my second character in a bit. I want to make a best friend for Aura. I will also add in the RP example a bit later.
Name: Aura Jones
Transformed Pokemon: Galarian Ponyta
Physical Appearance: Aura is very pale, as she is almost white in color. She is tall for her age, as she is almost 6 feet tall. Her hair is a light lavender that ombres to pastel green. Her eyes are dark purple with flecks of mint green in them. Aura has long hair that comes to the back of her thighs. It is wavey, and looks very well put together. Aura tends to have a very striking look to her, as most would consider her a model by their standards.
Clothing: Aura tends to wear a white lace dress. This dress is asymmetrical design to it. It is longer in the back the front. The sleeves end at her elbow. Around her neck she wears a black choker, with a dark purple gem. On her feet she tends to wear dark purple heels. The dress she wears has a bit more lolita look to it.
Personally: Aura is kind, but because of her looks, she can look very intimidating. Though she may be pretty, she is also very smart, and has done very well with her grades, as she has went to human school for awhile. It should be noted that she loves fashion, and makes her own clothes. For one she loves to design and model her own clothing.
RP Example:
Other: Aura has an older brother who is a regular rapidash. Nat is very protective of his sister, as she can be a bit too kind at times.

Well I do like the thought of her being a bit more laid back in the way she sees that. For her it was subconsciously chosen to design a dress like that to wear. With her hair, she could say it was dyed, which humans do all the time. Also this is me bringing back an old character from a faild RP. I will probably change her up a bit, but I do not know at the moment, what I want to change.

I had a really really hard time making characters for this RP. So I'm going with the always trusty twins. But, I had a more difficult time deciding the right Pokemon for them. I actually went through like 600 Pokemon and it makes me sad to have not chosen so many, but this made more sense.

Name: Azumi Towers
Transformed Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix
Physical Appearance: 5'3, thin, very smooth pale skin, light blue eyes, light blonde hair, almost looking white depending on the lighting. She has a thin built but in good physical shape.
Clothing: She wears a white collar button shirt with a light blue sweater on top and a dark blue tie. She wears a black skirt with black leggings and black flats.
Personally: Azumi is a very well behaved person. She is kind, calm and quiet. She is very prideful however and terrible at keeping up with slangs and trending things.
Other: Her twin sister is Maker.

Name: Maker Towers
Transformed Pokemon: Vulpix
Physical Appearance: Same as Azumi but with a few changes. Her eyes are greyish brown, her hair is dark blonde sometimes looking more reddish then blonde.
Clothing: Black tank top with a red baseball jacket over it. Black jeans and red converse.
Personally: Maker is outgoing, very impatient and short tempered. She loves to laugh out loud and is quite ignorant. She is also very prideful and likes to flirt.
Other: Despite the difference in eyes and hair color, she and Azumi are identical.

RP Example: (Did one for both, I hope that's okay)
The ball bounced off the wall and back to Maker's hand. The girl laid on her bed as she tossed the ball again and caught it once it bounced back. On the desk in the middle of the room, was Azumi, who was reading a book with her eyes focused entirely on the words before her. "You should be studying you know. Your grades are so low, it's a little embarrassing." Azumi said as she turned the book and the thump of the ball hitting the wall sounded. Maker rolled her eyes and smirked. "I won't fail, getting the best grades is boring, I just need the average to pass." She caught the back and sat up, looking over at her twin. "You study way too much, have you considered having fun for once?"
Azumi looked away from her book, after finishing her current sentence, and at her sister. "Like what?"
Maker smirked and bit her lower lip. "We could go have a battle! I promise not to use fire attacks this time!"
Azumi shook her head. "You always say that and still last time I got a serious burn." Azumi sighed. "You just want to beat me."
Maker looked up at the ceiling and kicked her legs. "Whatever! It's not my fault your typing is weak to mine. I'm gonna go see if anyone is outside to hang out with." She jumped off the bed and walked out, tossing the ball up and down on the way out.

Let me know what changes do I need to make.

Last edited:
Genetics? Some people can stay out in the sun and just burn, and never get tan. When I said her skin was almost white, I ment that she had pale skin with neutral undertone. It just makes her look paler then she should've been. There are a lot of poeple who can not tan, and have pale skin. Another thing is that Aura might look like that of her pokemon counterpart, but think of her in the human world as a cosplayer with her appearence. This is why she does not care that she looks like her pokemon self. She mainly plays it off to the point it throws who is asking off of the trail.

*Deep breath* Why did I have to go to bed... all right, things are looking good. Although, Playful, when you said in their teens you never specified sixteen as the limit.
I also just remembered we didn't give any details on the full moon gatherings...
I brainstormed several characters last night, as well. I have one kid who was adopted by one of the village's families and is a Cubone Weremon, but I'm not sue if I want to use her or not.