• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon

@ThePlayfulFox, It is going to be a bit before I can get a post up. I have a major headache, and had pulled a double shift yesterday, so I am kind of tired. The reason I am making this post is to ask you about the hierarchy of the pack. Are you doing a typical pack where the Alpha is the leader, and betas are second in command.

The reason I ask is because of things like deltas, who are like the warriors of the pack, then you have the omegas, who are the lowest on the rung, but tend to do some of the more menial tasks. The reason I ask is to get an idea were the major families would sat in their roles.

For another thing, and I hope this is ok, Zack's parents know nothing about the marriage for their son. It was his grandmother who had set it up, as I want to add in some drama to the family.

Honestly, if your character's parents are a high ranking members, there is a chance one of your character's parents is a Beta. However, breed doesn't determine rank. It is trustworthiness and general popularity.

@Hallowed the Alpha wasn't using favoritism, he was pointing out a fact. His own son (Dameon) is a late-bloomer as well. Also, he doesn't trust Eve that much...

@Cmeriwether please make your posts longer. Even Eli is doing better than you, and those who RP with him quite a bit know how short his posts can be. I don't want this RP being shut down due to less-than acceptable posts.