• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP Discussion/OOC)

I forgot who replied last... I spent a very long 24 hours getting jazz shoes, 5 hours for a formal dress, heel shopping, and now my entire lower half is in pain from my new dancing for actors class thanks to my freakin genes that say my legs and hips grow wrong.

Ooooh... Doesn't sound good. Dancing in high heels? I can barley walk in those things, because I was bored and found a pair and wanted to know HOW THE HELL anybody can balance in those things. Just as long as the RP hasn't been abandoned, I'm happy :)

Ahh... Sorry. Can't you just use the draft feature and piece it together? Actually, I won't try and interfere with your school life. U do what u want :)

!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!
I'm cheering for u. I mean, if all your drawing are as good as the ones I've seen, aka the two different profile pics, you should win by a landslide.

Well hey I understand if your wanna make this a private affair, I can always wait for the next superpower roleplay to come around I guess. Dont let me ruin your fun!

I do actually have a 'Magic and machines' roleplay which I'm considering rebooting, since it was a great idea. Maybe you can join that when I get round to recreating it?