• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP Discussion/OOC)

:( you're lucky. I'm not even allowed my phone out in school, so I have to go to a dark corner or lock myself in the toilets to send any sort of reply :D

Yeah, IKR. I just delete any autocorrects I don't want. It's helped me a ton thought. Anyway, you going to reply? You've been on for a while :)

God I'm so bored. Lying in bed with nothing to do. I mean, I'm bored enough to be typing this message in the first place, which isn't a good sign

Well I was at rehearsal's today and my teacher didn't show up, at all. So we have no clue what our blocking is for tomorrow so we're going to wing it for our only performance... so yea... I'm having a great time stressing out over here.

Actors at my school (Actually my class, not grade level, just my class) have two settings:

Complete assholes to everyone and everything.

The most responsible mother f**ers around that we rehearsed our entire mini play in the hour we waited before leaving on our own. And we nailed the blocking and had our lines memorized.