• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP Discussion/OOC)

Name: Danny Ibuki
Alias (Optional): Astral Ascendant/ Elesissn
Appearance: he wears black Trench coat with black dress clothes and a blue tie. He has a mask that looks like Saizo's from fire emblem fates. He has black hair and blue eyes.
Powers (If any): Electricity, allowing him to manipulat machines and use it for combat.
Weakness/Power Disadvantages (If any powers): He has an intense fear of failure that will render him almost useless, also his powers are much stronger at night.
Personality (Optional): Danny is kind, except to his targets. Often makes jokes during and out of battle. He is very cocky and proud of his power.
Likes (Optional): Salt, The Beatles, Singing
Dislikes (Optional): Rap, Loud sounds, working with others
Skills: Sword fighting, computer hacking(duh).
Drivers License: Yes
Pets: A Husky, named Nikki.
Occupation (Optional):Assassin
Backstory (Optional): Danny was a mistreated child. He was always considered a freak. At the computer lab in school, everyones computer shorted out, except for Danny's. This accident, caused several electrical burns to the other students. Kids would beat him up, after school. Danny was angered so much. When he was 19, he hunted down every person who was mean to them, and killed them. He trained in the art of the sword and is now a trained assassin.
Other: He likes Choclate, and has a sword.

If a man has experience and patience, he can do anything. David has those attributes and the intellect. (thought it was necessary to show how he knew the identities of 'enhanced' persons)

Rio isn't protective of her identity, she just doesn't go parading about screaming her actual name. She's over 50 years old, all her family is dead so she isn't concerned with any personal ties. As for experience, Draco has it, patience...

she'll get back to you on that xD

Well, if you enter human form I can literally rip the water from your body and no life can exist without water, so I can use it to kill literally anything even if it has a regeneration factor, water cant be regenerated.

IDK. Sky doesn't like people invading his territory, AKA anything at cloud level or above. Causes some problems with superhumans who can fly

Maybe if some form of telepathic person joins they could use a mind trick to make them fight there worst fear inadvertently fighting each other (Scarlet Witch Age of Ultron hulk scene)

Possible. I mean, I'm not sure how you mind-control a bit of wind, but if it's sentient, I suppose you could. Then again, all they really need to do is get you to aggravate me.

Also, if any of you like Star Wars (I know a couple of you do.) I'm making a discussion based on the Clone Wars right now. Just thought I'd spread it around beforehand. It's Open, like this one. If anyone wants the link when it's finished, lemme know and I'll post it here.

1. Name: Nagito Kazuki
    Alias (Optional): currently none
    Appearance: he wears a dark blue robe with black pants, his hair is light blue and falls just over his eyes. He also wears a grey cloth that covers his face, leaving the bridge of his nose and eyes visible. His eyes are an emerald green and he has a thin, somewhat muscular build.
    Powers (If any) ability to control and manipulate water. Prefers to make weapons made of water
    Weakness/Power Disadvantages (If any powers): Extreme temperatures. He can only stand to use his powers from 20-100*
    Personality (Optional): Nagito seems to be quite prideful. He tends to think of most people being under him
    Likes (Optional): People who accept defeat
    Dislikes (Optional): Royalty, perverts
    Skills: stealth, weapon mastery, presisive aim
    Drivers License: No
    Pets: none
    Occupation (Optional):Assassin
    Backstory (Optional): Nagito was born with himself Powers, mainly using them to help him steal since he used to be a thief. His freind Anna met him when they were 13, but the king of the king of the land caught her but she used a small chance to help nagito escape. Anna was executed in front of the entire kingdom, with a death penalty of stealing from royalty. Tikkan watched as his freind was beheaded, and swore to himself he'd murder the king. 2 years later at the age of 15 he killed the king and ran away. He came here afterwards, and has spent the last 3 years of his life practicing swordsman skills, aim, stealth, speed, and controlling his powers
    Other: prefers women as allies over men because men usually act more arrogant