• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP Discussion/OOC)

This is an open RP. And I guess they just abandoned it. Apart from us. I mean, Eevee E comes on now and then. U gonna reply?

I'm actually going offline. My sister decided now of all times to ask me for help clearing a level in Legend of Zela... the level is so easy but she's been struggling for the past hour and getting increasingly frustrated so i guess i must aid her.

I am. I'm just not sure where I should/could involve myself usefully atm. I may post anyway, just so it's not you two back and forth the entire time.

Well, in bed at 11:10 PM, so I'm not sure you could call this reality (man, GMT sucks). This is the only time I can be online at the same time as anybody else on here :D

And I've pretty much figured out that if Draco and Sky part ways, the RP dies. So let's not do that (no, the bond thing wasn't just an attempt to keep them together)

Listen, I would wait for u, and I know you're multi- tasking, but I don't think I can stay awake waiting, so cya tomorrow. Apparently Saturday is the only day we're actually on at the same time without school getting in the way :I
Bye

Hey, I work in Celceus (God, I spelt that horribly, didn't I) over here. Admittedly, I do prefer being freezing to being boiling, but about one in five days is sunny at the moment -_-

Uh... I think I'll stick to normal English cold. And I have to fake sleeping every time my mum walks into the room, owing to the fact she'll murder me if she finds out I'm on my phone at 20 mins to midnight

Good job, dim your phone screen and start sleeping with the doors shut, tis what we american kiddos do to hide from our parents.

that and own a bed with enough crawlspace that you put a sleeping back under it and buy a bed skirt and use the old pillow trick to make a body

Sleeping with the door shut makes mum mom (I will translate) suspicious. And I own a cabin bed, which means I have enough space under my bed to do whatever I want

I leave my door shut because I like having it shut to have darkness. Mom asked once why and I said too much light made it hard to sleep, that and my sis comes home close to midnight anyways so both our Jack and Jill bathroom and hall is filled with light, thus both doors are shut.

Our house? It's pitch black all the time, and every possible space is hollow, so you can track where anybody who is moving in the house by the sounds they make. So when it's night time, I can't even get out of bed without the wood creaking and allowing anybody who cares to know that I'm doing something abnormal. And the fact that the only way I can have a chat like this is stay up until midnight when I'm meant to be asleep by 10:30 doesn't help. Anyway, we'd better get to the RP. I'm seriously concerned about falling asleep in school tomorrow, so I don't want to stay on too late

I fell asleep in my tennis class today... I would also return to the rp but Eevee E hasn't really said much since they're the ones who introduced the punks teens in the first place.