• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Before going in, he noticed the Espurr on his leg "its okay little guy, i forgive you, now we need to get to your trainer, she might get worried" he said while going back with espurr "hey, theres your pokemon! Here"

Katora looked at him and grabbed Espurr, "Thank you so much" Espurr smiled and snatched Katora's glasses off, walking back to Sam and points to Katora's sapphire blue eyes. "Espurr!" Katora covered her face and blushed. " E-e-espurr why'd you do that....?" " give me back my glasses..." Espurr looked at Sam and smiled.

Dead account

".uhm, " , Sam couldn't think of anything. So he took the glasses and gave them back, with a smile on his face "i think those are yours" he said as he gave them and left , he then proceeded to go to the gym, wich was a water gym
"Welcome challenger! You have entered the first gym , wich with what you're seeing, you know" Laqua ((gym leader)) said, you will have three gym trainers to defeat before fighting me, are you up for the challenge?" Laqua said
"Yeah i am, thats why i came, " Sam said as he went to fight the first gym trainer, wich had two pokemons, horsea and goldeen, "GO , PIKACHU!" He yelled as hus pikachu came out of the ball

Katora put her glasses on and Espurr hopped on her shoulder. "espurr?" Katora blushes more, " w-what?! how am i supposed to like him?! i-i don't even know him...not like that anyway..." Espurr giggled as Katora continued walking, she was at a beach in the town. She saw many water pokemon. Even though, Espurr was her only pokemon, she still fixed her bow and glasses, then continued walking.

Dead account

After defeating the three gym trainers and healing his pikachu, he got to the gym leader , "charmander! Go!" He said as charmander got out of the pokeball
"Staryu! Go!" Laqua said as Staryu went out, "Charmander! Use growl!" , he said as Staryu attack went down "Staryu! use water gun" Laqua said as the pokemon obeyed, but missed, "Growl again!" Samuel said

Katora encountered a wild pokemon, it was an Eevee. " lets catch it" "Espurr go!" Espurr hoped down in front of Katora, "Espurr!" Katora smiled "Alright, use scratch!" Espurr used Scratch on Eevee and the Eevee took damage, Katora then threw a pokeball at Eevee. One, two, three shakes and caught. Katora caught an Eevee. Espurr smiled and took pokeball giving it back to Katora, "Thank you Espurr, i couldn't have done it without you.''Katora said while smiling as she put the pokeball in her bag.

Dead account

After alot of growl attacks, Charmander finally used scratch, doing decent damage, but the pokemon was hit by a water gun, but all the growls made the damage less important, thats when Charmander used Scratch, Knocking out the Staryu, "Go! Poliwhirl! Use mach punch! " the move knocked out Charmander immediately

Katora and Espurr made their way to the water gym and already saw a battle going on. Katora stood somewhere from a distance so she can watch quietly, "They're very good fighters...unlike me..." Espurr pick up a blue flower and gave it to Katora, "Espurr...." Katora took the flower and put it on Espurr's head. "you look lovely.." Espurr and Katora went back to watching the battle.

Dead account

"GO! Eevee!" He yelled as an Eevee appeared , "Use Tackle!" He said as the Poliwhirl took a hit "that young man is good, i will have to up my game, Use Mac Punch! " Laqua told the poliwhirl, " Dodge and Use tackle! Then use Bite!"

Katora's eye's shined under her glasses in amazement. " whoa..." Espurr started cheering, "ESPURR!, ESPURR!" Katora covered Espurr's mouth. "Not so loud Espurr...!" Espurr moved her hand and still cheered, "Espurr!, Espurr!" Katora smiled a bit.

Dead account

After the bite Poliwhirl fainted, leaving only Laqua's Krabby , wich headbutt Eevee, Eevee then proceeded with a double kick ((wich hit three times)) , sending krabby to the air, using bubble beam on Eevee , Eevee fainted so Samuel took out Pikachu "LET'S GO PIKACHU!" He said as pikachu learned thunder bolt and one shot one fainted the krabby, "Whoo! We did it! Good job guys!" He said

"Well, it seems i , have lost. Here, you deserve it, the Lake badge!" Laqua said before handing it to Samuel , Samuel proceeded to put Pikachu in the Pokeball and started to leave

Katora and Espurr clapped. Katora got down to catch up to Sam, "You did good, you and your pokemon." She said while smiling and Espurr agreed too. "Espurr!" Katora looked at Sam, "how many pokemon do you have, i only have 2 so far.." Espurr hopped on Sam's head and giggled. Katora giggled as well.

Dead account

"thanks, I have three pokemons, i caught Eevee recently, " he responded before Espurr hopped on his head, "so, why do you want to be a trainer?" He asked the girl woch he still doesn't know the name

Katora smiled a bit and said, " It was my dream to be a Psychic type of trainer, right now i have Espurr and recently caught a Eevee." Espurr smiled "Espurr!" Katora asked Sam, " Are you going to the Pokecenter? if so can i come with you on your journey?"

Dead account

"Sure, i dont see why not, and yes i am going to the pokecenter," he said going there now , but noticed the festival was still on, and he was hungry, he went to alot of stands , just to eat alot of things, when he reached the pokecenter he wa completely full, he sat down on a bench as his pokemon were being healed

Katora sat next to him, "You must've been really hungry...hehe" Katora blushed a bit and took off her glasses to clean them as she looked at them. Espurr started to play in Sam's hair because its so soft, "Espurr." Katora giggled a bit, "I think Espurr wants to meet your pokemon." Espurr smiled and nodded, "Espurr!"

Dead account

"When they get back from healing" he said as the pokeballs were on the counter, he took them and sent every one out "thats my Charmander, thats Pikachu and thags the Eevee i talked about" he said "oh the irony" he tought

Katora sent out her Eevee and Espurr got down walking to Katora and Eevee, " Espurr!" Eevee got shy and hopped on my lap,curling into a ball, "Eevee..." Katora pet Eevee a bit with a gentle smile, "It's alright, they won't hurt you.." Espurr tried to help as well by going in between Pikachu and Charmander, touching them both, "Espurr!" Katora smiled at Espurr and Eevee, "See? they're harmful." Eevee got down and slowly walked to Sam.

Dead account

Sam saw as the other ee Eevee walked to him, "what's up little guy?" He told that Eevee, "so, what do you want Eevee to evolve as? Wait, you wanna train psychic pokemon, then i guess you should go woth Espeon, " he said as he put his pokemo in their pokeballs , and started to leave

Katora got up and started to leave going back to the festival carrying Eevee and Espurr on her head. "Father was right about me....i'll never be good enough..." Katora walked to Vernfell beach and sat on the bench just watching the sunset. Espurr and Eevee already fell asleep as tears were falling down Katora's face. "I'm nothing but a big crybaby..." She didn't bother wiping her tears she just let them fall.

Dead account

"Why are you crying, whatever you've been told, you'll get trought, you know? You are the one to decide wheter your good or bad, and if you cant get trought, you know im always here for you" he said to the girl "just a question.. whats you're name? Im sam"

Katora didn't look at him as she took off her glasses, "I-its Katora....my name is Katora..." Espurr and Eevee woke up, looking at Katora a bit sad. Katora didn't smile either but she said, "Thanks Sam...i guess..." Espurr hopped on Sam and told him all about what happens between Katora and her family. Eevee hugged Katora, "Eevee..." Katora looked at Eevee and pet her a bit. "I'm okay...no need to worry..."

Dead account

"Oh, so that happened. You will reach your dream! I know you will!" He told Katora, "are you gonna go fight the gym? Or no?" He asked her

Katora shook her head and looked at him with her sapphire eyes. "I'm just going to stay here, you know? to enjoy the scenery...." Espurr and Eevee tried to motivate Katora but it didn't work. "I'm not strong like you, i could never possibly fight the gym leader....let alone getting a badge..."Katora looked down a bit and turned away.

Dead account

"Naah your talking nonsense! I bet you would win, plus, psychic pokemon kind of have an advantage, since they can use psychic and just..never let go! " he told her as he sat down next to her

Night began to fall and Katora got a bit scared so she held Eevee close. She saw that Espurr was glowing, thinking it was sometime of move but no! Espurr was evolving. Katora said, "Look Espurr is evolving but the glow is so bright" Katora blocked her eyes at Espurr evolved into a female version of Meowstick.

Dead account

"Woah! She just evolved! "Sam said , shocked "That's Amazing! Thats a way to know your pokemon loves you" he told Katora , and just noticing night was falling " we should find a hotel or something around, lets look"

Katora got up and picked up Eevee and Meowstick, not knowing she forgot her glasses. "I know the nearest hotel from here just follow me." Katora lead Sam to Vernfell hotel. She walked in and held the door open for Sam. "After you." She said with a gentle smile.

Dead account

"Alright, " he said entering the hotel " its pretty good" he went to the counter and asked for a room with the sleeping rooms "thanks" he said , we got hotel room number 890, lets go!" He said as he entered the room

Dead account

Sam hopped on the other bed, having every discomforts taken away, after a long time of looking at the ceiling, he fell asleep

((Delete your second post, its called spam, i dont want this in trouble ) )

Dead account

Sam woke up in an awkward position, since Katora was right next to him, he got up and waited for her to wake up, blushing a tiny bit, but while she was asleep he went for some ice cream, for him and her

Last edited:
"So Liam, it's getting late, we should go to a Center. There's one in the forest. Follow me" Eve ran off, making sure that Sparky was close behind her this time.
Ember flew after her. She was a trainer's pokemon now, so loyalty to her new trainer was required.
Sparky knew this jolly nature was a facade. His trainer still felt the wound of being called an awful trainer. Why she was pretending to be so happy, he didn't know. Maybe she didn't want to look weak. Maybe she wanted Liam to know it was all right. Maybe, just maybe, this was a way for her to cope with insecurities.

Katora woke up and rubbed her eyes, looking around a bit, all she saw was her Pokémon. Katora got out of bed and started to change. After she got done she smiled, "Good morning everyone." She said happily, and walked to the other bed, which her Pokémon was on, and tried to wake them up. "Come on guys, get up." Eevee woke up first then Meowstic. Katora smiled more and picked them both up, sitting on the bed and petting them.

Dead account

"You're finally awake" Sam said, giving her some ice cream "want some?" He asked the girl before opening the door "you should challenge the gym leader, i totally think you can do this" Sam told her before putting his shoes on

Katora took the ice cream and smiles, "Maybe I will." She looks at Eevee and Meowstic after eating her ice cream. "I'll have to train these two first." Eevee and Meowstic started hopping on the bed like little children and Katora giggled. "How cute." Katora got up and walked out the room with Sam and her Pokémon.

Dead account

After getting out, Sam didn't know what to do "so.. are you gonna challenge it now or later, i have absolutely no idea what to do here" he told Katora.

Katora looked at Sam, "Maybe...later on in the evening... For now lets go to the beach, Race ya!" Katora ran out the door and to the beach. Katora stepped in the sand first, leaving Sam behind. "I won!" Katora giggled and twirled around while waiting for Sam to come.

Dead account

"What the what?! No fair!" He said running to the beach , getting there petty exhausted, "why ... did we race after eating ice cream... SUGAR RUSH!"