• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Katora smiled and looked at Eve, " Sure and can you tell me more about the contest after the gym battle? and Thanks for the Advice." Meowstic and Eevee gave Sparky a kiss on the cheek and went back to Katora, smiling and giggling. Katora giggled when she saw sit, "Love is in the air..!" She said a bit happier.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Is there anything to do for fun around here?", Nick asked Nurse Joy. She replied," Why yes, there is currently a festival going on downtown" "Thanks", Nick left the enter with his Pokemon to the festival. An idea perked up in his mind, I should find those trainers from earlier, when I beat them, I'll be rich! And so, Alex scanned the festival tip to bottom for them.

"Hey, do you want to see my other pokemon? Sparky isn't the only one I have, you know" Eve asked now proud of her two captures.
Sparky looked at his trainer "She's back to normal," He thought, "I knew this talk would make her feel better about her capabilaties."

Katora looked at her. "Oh..uh..sure Meowstic and Eevee are the only pokemon i have.." Meowstic looked at Katora, she thought, "Hm she's not so shy anymore, she really needs more friends." Eevee looked at Katora and Eve, she though, "Sam could also be Eve friend too, then everyone would be happy!" Katora smiled a bit when her Pokemon giggled.

"Nice, Ember, Venis come on out!" Eve released her Fletchling and Venipede. "Ember is the Fletchling, she kind of formal. She seems a bit distant, but she means well. Venis is the Venipede. I caught him because, well I don't even remember anymore. Something about revenge... Anyway, these are my three pokemon." Eve said proudly.
Sparky sat up proudly. He thought he led the team alongside Eve.
Ember looked at Eevee and Meowstic, ready to fight them once her trainer commanded.
Venis looked at the two unfamiliar pokemon and ran behind Eve.

Meowstic looked ready to fight Ember once Katora told her too. Eevee just hid in Katora's hair beacuse its so puffy. Katora looked at Ember, "She's so pretty." She said while smiling then she turned to look at Venis. Katora jumped in fright, "Ahh!" Katora looked at Eve, "I'm sorry but I'm just not a fan of bugs!'' Katora put Eevee in front of her and started to tremble. Eevee just looked a bit confused and scared at the same time, "E-Eevee..?" Meowstic was just ready for a fight. "Meowstic!" Katora looked at them still trembling.

Venis jumped back in terror at Katora scream, and when the two pokemon were ready to fight he curled up in a ball. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just caught this little guy, and I just found out he's a little scaredy bug. Return Venis." Eve apologized.
Ember puffed out her chest when she was called pretty, filling with pride.
Sparky was ready to defend Venis, but when his trainer returned him, he backed down.

Meowstic backed down and smiled. Katora put Eevee down and calmed down a bit, "I-It's fine im just terrified of bugs...s-sorry.." Eevee went to Meowstic and got into fighting position, ready to fight too. Katora looked at them then at Eve, " it looks like our Pokemon just wants to battle." Katora giggled after she said that.

"Sure! I'll leave Venis out of the battle though. He seems a bit scared. Singles or doubles?" Eve asked Katora. "I'm willing to do whichever one you want."
Sparky was ready to jump into battle position. Whichever one Katora chose he would be the first one on the field.
Ember was ready to battle Sparky maybe her trainer's star, but she would be just as powerful.

Katora got up, "Single!" She said happily because this was her second Pokemon battle EVER! Eevee and Meowstic were ready and waiting for them. Katora looked at Eve, "where do i go?" She asked her, getting a bit nervous but she tries so hard not to show it. Meowstic and Eevee high fived each other and giggled.

"Ok then! Sparky, let's go!" Eve was excited, but also nervous. This was her first trainer battle, and with Sam so near she didn't want to lose to prove him right.
Sparky understood what this meant to her. He would fight for his trainer until he couldn't stand anymore.

Katora got in her position, "Ok Meowstic, Let's go!" Katora was nervous and hesitated a bit. Meowstic got in front of Katora ready for battle and waiting for her command. Eevee stood to the side and cheered. Meowstic looked at Sparky with a slight smile and she thought, "This battle might be too easy considering that I'm a physic type, then again it won't be because it might not be very effective towards and electric type..Hm we'll just have to find out.." Katora smiled a bit, "Alright are you ready Eve?" She said with a smile.

"Yes, and I'll take the first move, Sparky use bite!"
Sparky rushed to the opponent with his mouth wide open, ready to chomp on Meowstic.
Ember watched. She would need to know how the other pokemon fight before she went in.

Katora smiled and yelled a bit, "Meowstic dodge and use Scratch!" Meowstic dodged the bite and ran to Sparky getting ready to scratch him. Eevee went to Ember and smiled, sitting next to her and still cheered. Katora smiled a bit more, she never felt this much excitement before.

"Sparky jump over Meowstic then use tackle"
Sparky jumped high over Meostic then used tackle in the air.
Ember looked at the Eevee. "Fool," she thought "trying to befriend the enemy. At least her teammate is much more serious than her." Ember returned her attention to the battlefield.

Meowstic fell on the ground then got up, getting a bit dirty. Katora looked at her, "Meowstic are you okay?" Meowstic nodded and looked at Sparky. Katora looked back at the battle, "Alright, Meowstic use Psybeam!" Meowstic open her ears and made a beam in between her ears, shooting it at Sparky. Eevee looked down a bit when she saw that Ember didn't want to be her friend, so she walked away back to her spot and stopped cheering.

"Sparky doge"
Sparky tries to doge, but he gets hit instead. However, it wasn't a critical blow.
Ember felt guilt after hurting the Eevee's feelings. She bowed her head in defeat and flew over to Eevee, landing on her head.

Eevee looked at Ember and then looked away. Meowstic smiled and she was ready, "Meowstic! Meow!" Katora giggled a bit, "alright! Meowstic use scratch!" Meowstic dashed to Sparky and got ready to scratch him. Eevee then shook Ember off her head and ran off to sit on a tree stump.

'SPARKY, GET UP!"
Sparky struggled to get up. But, his trainer he needed to get up. He had to. A soft glow started emanating from Sparky. He was evolving.
Ember looked at Eevee. "Fine, I'll continue to observe." Ember thought. Ember started flying towards the battlefield, but then she looked behind her. "Ugg. Stop being so soft Ember" Ember flew to the stump that Eevee was on. "I'm sorry," Ember said in pokemon.

Eevee looked at her, she smiled just a bit. "Its's okay, shall we go back?" she said in pokemon after she got off the stump. Katora was amazed, " Cool he's evolving! That'll make the battle more exciting!" Meowstic nodded in agreement, yet she was still ready to finish the battle. Katora looked at Eve and smiled, "Alright! the battle is just getting started!" Katora said with a shine in her eyes.

"Your right, Sparky use Spark!"
Sparky got up and let electricity spark through his pelt. He rushed in like it was a tackle, but it had encircled powers.
Ember nodded and flew back just in time to see Sparky evolve. "Nice, Sparky should have an easier time now that he's a Luxio." Ember sat down next to Eevee when she caught up.

"Meowstic use Reflect!" Meowstic raised her ears and did the same thing that Sparky did but it was much powerful, she dashed to Sparky getting ready to attack. Eevee started cheering and she smiled more. Katora smiled a bit, "This battle is amazing!" She said as she giggled.

Sparky still hit Meowstic, but it didn't do as much damage as Eve wanted. "Sparky you're close now, use Bite!"
Sparky used Bite definitely hitting the Meowstic because there was no chance for a doge. It's super effective! (sorry I had to do that)
Ember watched the battle intently.
Eve was too focused to talk. She needed to win this! Sam was so close by, although he wasn't moving much.

Meowstic took the hit and hit the ground a bit too hard. She failed to get up, Katora ran to her. "Meowstic are you okay?" Meowstic got up but she couldn't fight anymore, which means Eevee is up next. Katora put Meowstic back in her pokeball and went back to her spot. "Eevee lets go!" Eevee hopped in front of Katora and she knew she had no chance but she was still determined.

Although Sparky looked like he was full of HP he was actually in the critical zone. A good hit would take him out, and he knew it. He had to be careful.
"Sparky use Spark!" Sparky's pelt crackled with electricity as he rushed towards Eevee.
Ember knew there was a chance that she would have to fight her new friend. She had to be willing to push her feelings to the side for her fight.

"Eevee dodge and use tail whip!'' Eevee dodge the attack and jumped up, doing a spin in the air and got back down, getting ready to hit Luxio with her tail. Katora smiled a bit and she thought, "I may not have a chance to win this but at least it was fun, that's all that matters!" Katora smiled more.

Sparky knew that tail whip did no damage and lowered defense. His defense didn't matter anymore so he allowed himself to get hit.
"Sparky use Charge then go in for a Spark!" Eve called.
Ember watched the battle, she noticed how slow Sparky was moving now. "He's losing energy," She thought.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick finally caught up with them, looking in awe at their battle. He recited his Pokemon's moves: Spring has Confusion and Gust... Dizzy has Comet Punch, Bullet Punch, Light Screen, and Reflect... and October has Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Pursuit... "Hey,", he said to himself," I have a pretty solid team, I could challenge the gym!" Nick ran to the gym, only to find it locked. "Hey, don't make me fine you!", he said as he yelled at the door, knocking loudly.

"Eevee dodge it and then use Quick attack!" Katora said. Eevee tried to dodge the attack but only her tail got hit. She ran to Luxio at top speed getting ready to attack him. Katora slowly stopped smiling and she thought, "This battle might end a bit fast, considering Eevee is a normal type and Luxio is an electric type, Luxio can take her down easily with Paralyze..hm..." Katora focused back on the battle.

"Sparky doge!"
Sparky tried to doge but was hit instead. The Psybeam hit harder then what anyone had thought. If Sparky didn't evolve then he would have fainted. Sparky was hit with critical damage. He refused to give in though and survived with 1 HP. "Sparky use bite." Sparky turned to try to Bite Eevee, but he was so slow from tiredness.
Ember looked at Katora "She's overestimating Sparky. I can't believe it! it's so clear that he's about to faint that I'm surprised he hasn't already" she thought

"Eevee use Take down!" Katora shouted with slight joy in her tone. Eevee dashed to Luxio and jumped in the air, attacking him multiple times, then she hopped back to Katora ready and waiting. "Eevee!" Katora smiled, "Nice!" Katora and Eevee looked at Eve and Luxio. Katora thought, "We might have a chance at this! Luxio is slowing down so we might win this one but yet Eve has a flying type, that might also be a problem.." Eevee smiled and got ready for the next command.

Sparky couldn't fight anymore. His legs collapsed underneath him. He fainted. Ember saw this coming from a mile away, she knew it was her turn.
"Sparky!" Eve ran to her fainted pokemon. "You did great, have a rest." She told Sparky as she put him in his pokeball. Eve returned to her spot in the field. "Ember! Let's do this thing."
Ember flew into the battlefield. She would push her new friendship to the side and fight the Eevee for the win. "Just because we became friends doesn't mean I'll go easy on you" Ember said in pokemon.

Eevee smiled more yet she had a disadvantage of winning, but she still nodded in agreement. Katora smiled "Alright Eevee use Quick attack!" Eevee dashed to Ember and got ready to attack her. Katora glanced around a bit then focused on the battle. "we have a 35% chance of winning considering a flying type vs a normal type.." She thought to herself.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
".. uhm .. hi?" Sam said in an awkward way "wait, i'm really the only one who beat the gym here? AWESOME " he said as he went to take his pokemon and came back, "i'll be watching the gym fights here" he said as he sat down on a bench
Meanwhile Laqua was getting bored "Are you gonna be fighting me ? Or is it next time? I have time" he said waiting for response

Ember flew higher in the air, battling instincts taking over. "Alright, Ember use Quick Attack" Ember flew in quickly doing the normal damage of Quick Attack plus some because of how fast she was moving. After hitting Eevee she flew back up to where Eevee couldn't hit her.

Eevee took the hit but surprisingly got up slowly, she was losing energy from battling Luxio. Katora stood there for a minute to think, "Hm...this one is tough..." Katora squinted a bit then shouted, "Eevee jump high and use quick attack!" Eevee dashed to tree and hopped on the branch, jumping high and pushing herself to Ember, attacking her then landing back down safely.

Ember, caught by surprise, got hit. "It won't happen again though." Ember thought. "Ember use peck, relentlessly," Ember flew down to peck Eevee nonstop. If it looked like Eevee was about to use an attack she would fly higher than Eevee could reach.

Eevee, surprisingly, took the hit and fainted, she ran out of energy. Katora ran to Eevee and smiled a bit, "Well you did a good job Eevee.." Katora put Eevee back in her pokeball and walked to Eve, "Looks like you won, good job!" She held out her hand for a handshake and smiled.

"Thanks, you did great as well. We should probably go back to the center and get our pokemon healed up. Then how about we battle the gym leader here." Eve suggested
Ember felt proud of her victory. Eve liked having a pokemon out with her, and because Sparky was fainted Ember would ride on Eve's shoulder.

Katora smiled a bit then looked down. "Right but...did you see how hard Meowstic fell...? I'm worried about her..." She said as she and Eve walked to the Pokecenter. Katora spotted Sam at the water gym then turned away because her fear came over her again.