• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

"Chase?! What are you doing here, and where's Liam?" Eve asked, confused. "They must still be in town, come on Chase I think I know where they're at." Eve picked up Chase and followed the path back.
Sparky saw Liam and ran to him. He knew that Eve and Liam have decided to travel together, so he was the best option to find Eve. He also knew if Chase was missing and Eve found him, Eve would return Chase to Liam. This was the best way to find his trainer.

Liam giggled and pat Sparky's said with a grin. "Well, I guess we need to work together to find out friends, huh? They can't be far!" He said, picking the Shinx up gently.
- ---------
Chase barked happily, nuzzling closer to Eve. "She's friends with Liam. So, I must protect her too." He thought to himself, wagging his tail a bit.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
((Before you tell me to make a bio, yes i posted in the discussion and yes i got accepted ))

Sam was walking around in the forest when he encountered a pokemon , he took out his Charmander to fight Liam "Charmander! Use Scratch!" He ordered his trudty companion as the Charmander went to attack

(Are you fighting a pokemon or Liam?)
"Don't worry Chase, I'm pretty sure they're either in town or on the path." Eve told Chase "Oh my goodness Chase is so adorable!"
Sparky had a face of determination. He was sure Eve was looking for him this instant. There was no way he could truly lose his trainer, she wouldn't allow it. "Shinx." Sparky told Liem, they would look for Eve together.

Dead account

"Alright , if the attack hits, i would be able to catch the pokemon without problem, wait.. i didn't make sure that is someone's pokemon, but on the other end, who lets their pokemon loose?" Samuel tought

((Fighting Liam))

Dead account

Charmander dodged the attack, proceeding on using Growl "good job" he told the fire lizard before Charmander Used Ember on the Shinx

"Shinx" Sparky jumped over the ember, then rushed in for a tackle.
Eve heard the sound of battling and her Shinx. "Sparky! There you are. Where's Liem?" she asked looking around.

Dead account

Charmander used Scratch at the same time, hurtingCharmander aswell as doing damage ((considering Sparky rushed at Charmander)) "Good j-" Samuel stopped his sentence when he heard 'Sparky there you are wheres liam ' "what? You mean.. thats not a wild pokemon? Darn it i was getting excited. ." He told the girl

Eve set Chase down to let him go back to Leim "No, of course not. He's mine. What would ever make you think that Sparky is wild!" Eve yelled angerly at Sam.
Sparky sat down next to his trainer. She was over-reacting again, and Sparky couldn't do anything to calm her down. Even if he looked like a wild pokemon.

Dead account

".. He was alone, in the forest, of course i was gonna think he was wild! i would think a trainer woud take better care of her pokemon, i almost fell bad for them" he responded, a little ticked off by her yelling at him

"We were running from a Scolipede. I thought he was following me. How was I supposed to know we would get separated. After I calmed down I realized I should of put him in his pokeball, but in a state of panic you don't come with ideas like that!" She yelled back. She didn't like to be scolded from another new trainer.

Dead account

"WELL IF YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF HOW ARE YOU EVEN A TRAINER!" Samuel shouted as he snapped "YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF SUPERVISING YOUR OWN ACTIONS! IDIOT " continued absolutely ticked off

"YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE ON A FULLY EVOLVED POKEMON FOR MY FIRST BATTLE! ARE YOU CRAZY OR ARE YOU A HIPROCRITE? BECAUSE NEWS FLASH I JUST STARTED!" Eve shouted even louder.
Sparky knew it went too far. "SHINX! Shinx shi shin nx! Sh shinx inx." Sparky shouted at the two trainers.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli's smile faltered for a moment, but quickly smiled again and said "Lil use bite". Lil launches forward and sinks her teeth into wigglytuff, "now hold on and use toxic!". A wave of toxic gas comes out of Lil directly into wigglytuff's face.(wigglytuff's now poisoned)

Dead account

Completely ignoring the shinx he responded " YOU THINK I CARE? YOU CAN'T LOOK AFTER YOU'RE POKEMONS , " he shouted louder , Charmander wich was still out of the ball tried to calm them down aswell "Char charmander!" (Cut it out you two!)

Eve glanced down at her friend. Sparky was giving her the most pitiful eyes. "Listen, yelling at each other will get us nowhere. Just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." Eve said, backing down. She picked up Sparky, who gave her a lick. "Am I really such an awful trainer." she thought to herself. She wouldn't express her doubts in front of this stuck up trainer, but his words have hit her harder than she would admit.

Dead account

"Definitely, never yelled like that in my life" he said as he put Charmander in his pokeball "sorry, i kind of reacted like any person would when being yelled at " he told her as he went on his way to the next town

Eve waited until Sam was out of earshot. "Am I a bad trainer?" she asked out loud. She looked for Leim, she knew he was nearby. "Hey, Sparky can you lead me to where you last saw Leim, unless you didn't make it here with him." She placed Sparky on the ground letting him lead the way. Eve tried to push what the other trainer said out of her mind, but she couldn't.

Dead account

Sam, encountered a pokemon he wanted to catch, an eevee "An Eevee?! This is my luck!" He said bringing Pikachu out "Use thunder shock! " he said as the Pikachu followed the order, the eevee was now paralysed, Samuel threw a pokeball, catching the Eevee "Good job pikachu!" He said bringing him back in the ball and continuing his journey

Liam was hiding up in a tree, as soon as people started yelling, he tried to get away. "Why did that guy be a jerk? Eve is awesome, and she's the greatest trainer I know so far...." He said to himself, before noticing a Slakoth on the branch next to him, asleep. " Woah....I'll catch that one.... " He thought, gently falling and catching it with the Pokeball. "I'll name you Lazy."
--------
Chase growled at Sam while he left, feeling himself get mad. You see, he had the name Chase for a reason. When he got mad, he would chase his enemies down, until he won or lost. But, now he needed to find Liam.

Katora and Espurr walked out the Pokecenter, "Where should we go first?" Espurr pointed to the nearest town. Katora looked at her, with a bi of confusion, "We should go there, are you sure?" Epsurr smiles, "Espurr!" Katora hid her face, by putting Espurr in front of her, "o-okay i guess...." Katora and Espurr went to the town and looked around, seeing that it was a festival going on. Katora put Espurr down and her eyes shined, "Woah..." She said in amazement. "I've never been to a festival before..."

Camellia would see Wigglytuff, who was struggling to stay up. "..No...Wigglytuff, if you can find it in your lungs, USE SING!" Wigglytuff would take out a microphone and start singing, struggling to speak. Lil would get drowsy and eventually fall asleep, and Camellia smirked.

"Liam, where are you!?" Eve called for her new friend. Shinx smelt the air and pointed with his tail to a Fletchling. "Nice one, Sparky," She whispered, "Let's catch it."
Sparky got ready for battle. "Sparky, use tackle." Sparky rushed to the small bird with a tackle. The Fletchling, caught by surprise failed to dodge. Eve threw a pokeball at it. One shake, two shakes, three shakes, caught. "Beginners luck." She thought to herself.

Katora looks at Espurr, "Maybe ill never meet new people like mother said i would..." Espurr looks at her, "espurr, espurr?" Katora kind of frowned and shook her head, "I didn't actually meet the girl, she just ran into me..." Espurr laid her ears down. Katora petted Espurr a bit. "Its alright...maybe we can meet other people..." Katora showed Espurr her smile, then Espurr smile, as they continued walking.

Liam heard Eve yell, and stood up, turning around. "What the- Woah!" He yelled, losing his balance as he fell out off the tree. " Ow....that hurt.... " He mumbled, feeling around for his glasses, since they ended up falling of his face when he landed.

Eve heard Liam fall out of the tree. She turned around. (I'm assuming that Chase is still following me) "Chase, I think we found Liam." Eve ran to the place that she heard the noise. "Liam, there you are!"

Katora got a bit scared, Espurr gentle rubbed her fingers, "espurr.." Katora calmed down a bit, "Thank you Espurr...." Katora, looked around, seeing many festival activities. Katora thought to herself, "Maybe i should stay a while..." She shook her head a bit. "No i have to keep going." Katora saw a so many stands, activities, and even food.

Dead account

Sam walked to the next town, hoping for a gym battle instead he bumped into another girl with an espurr "ow." He said as he fell , he got up and said sorry, " how do i keep getting in random situations like this.." he tought as he decided to help her up ((assuming she fell, if she didnt ignore this))

Katora got up and looked at the boy with a gentle smile, "Its alright i didn't watch were i was going...I'm sorry." Espurr looked at him, with and angry face, and started to growl. Katora covered Espurrs mouth, "I'm Katora and this is Espurr, nice to meet you." Espurr looked angry and started to squirm. "Espurr, Espurr!"

Dead account

"Nice to meet you, im Samuel, but you can call me Sam, you're espurr looks kind of mad, whats wrong?" He said as he started to get some food from a stand "Hmm mh hm! You gotta try this, it's so good!" He continued

Espurr, calmed down a bit. Katora looked a her, "I'm not sure, she's never like this, she's usually nice towards other people...." Katora looked at Sam. "No thanks im not hungry right now..." She said as she fixed her glasses. Espurr hugged Katora, "Espurr...." Katora looked at Espurr again, "No Espurr i told you....im not taking them off..."

Dead account

"Alright , okay what was i doing again?.. oh yeah! Gym battle , where is this gym.." he said walking around with more food that he kept, after sometime , he found the gym ((should i play that gym leader? Or do i make a gym leader character?))

Katora walked the opposite direction, Espurr got down to follow Sam. Katora kept walking and she got a bit scared. "Espurr...where are we...?" Katora looked at her hands and notice that Espurr wasn't there, " AHH! Espurr! where are you?!" Espurr looked at Sam, and kind of hugged his leg. "Espurr..." Espurr started to apologize and wanted to get to know Sam better.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned as Lil swayed side to side, "Lil come on fight it off". As Lil fell over Eli begged "please lil wake up, we need to win this!". Lil twitched. Eli gets encouraged by this and started to cheer her on.

Last edited:
"Hey Liam, sorry about all the yelling. Just a trainer who got mad about me losing track of Sparky. So, what have you been up to?" Eve looked up at the tree, "Literary." Eve chuckled at her own joke.
Sparky looked at Chase reminding him of reuniting with his own trainer. "Most pokemon must feel like that." he thought. Why wouldn't they, trainers loved them and helped them become stronger.

Liam gave a annoyed look, before laughing a bit. "Well, I caught a Slakoth. That's something new." He said, crossing his arms. Chase sat next to Liam and stood on his hind legs, crossing his arms as well. " oh yeah, forgot you knew that trick. " Liam said, and Chase sighed.

Eve chuckled at Chase. "Your not the only one to catch a new friend," Eve said as she took a pokeball out of her bag. "I would like you to meet Ember." She let the Fletchling out of her pokeball.

Katora looked around, getting even more scared. "E-Espurr...! Where are you?!" Katora's legs shook and she ran off to find Espurr. "Espurr...!" She called out more, no one answered. Katora started crying afterwards, "Espurr! where are you!"