• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Katora giggled and ran to the water, taking her shoes off and getting in. "Come on in Sam!" Eevee got in but Meowstic just sat in the sand. Katora looked at Meowstic, "Don't wanna come in?" Meowstic shook her head. Katora smiled, "that's okay." Eevee went back to playing with Katora.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Alright" he said taking his shoes off and running in , "come on guys! Have fun!" Sam said as he took all his pokemon out, Charmander stayed on the sand while the other two went to play

Dead account

Sam splashed the water fight , at some point using moves to splash more water "Eevee! Use quick attack to splash more water" he told Eevee and the pokemon did so

Dead account

"You're Meowstick just ran off " he said putting his stuff on, and going the direction Meowstick went to, "man why did she ran off?" He said putting his pokemon in their balls

Katora got out and put her stuff on too. "Maybe she doesn't like getting wet." Katora and Eevee looked a bit worried, looking around for her. Meowstic ran to goldenrod city and sat on a bench.

Dead account

"Uhm.. i think she went to the next town/city , thats where i saw her run off , let's go!" He said running in the direction but bumping into a Shadow Cult grunt ((evil team)) " runt.. heh.. since you're here. .GIVE ME YOUR POKEMON" he yelled at Sam " Aw heck no" he said preparing for a fight

Dead account

"No idea. Go find Meowstick. . I'll deal with this guy" Sam told Katora as he sent out Charmander out, and the grunt sent out a Gastly , "Charmander! Use Ember!" He said as the fire hit Gastly, Gastly used Lick, almost paralyzing Charmander, but then Charmander used Ember again, finishing off the gastly as the grunt was preparing to send another pokemon

Katora and Eevee went to find Meowstic. Meowstic saw them and ran to them. Katora smiled while crying, "Meowstic!" Katora and Eevee hugged Meowstic. Looking back at the battle Sam and the grunt were having, Katora sat on the bench and watched, feeling a bit useless. "I wish I could've helped.." Katora shook her head a bit, " I mustn't let things like that get to my head." Meowstic and Eevee smiled along with Katora.

Dead account

The grunt took out a Sableye, wich used Shadow claw, but right before Charmander got hit, Charmander used Metal Claw! He learned a new move! The Metal claw overtook the Sableye, taling the damage he used Shadow ball, Charmander proceeding on jumping and using Ember, Knocking out the Sableye , "Tsk.. We'll get you! Our boss will knkw what to do!" The grunt yelled as he ran away "thats done, did you find Meowstick?" He asked Katora, noticing Meowstick with her "i take it back"

Katora looked at Sam than got up, looking around. "We should stay here for a while." Meowstic and Eevee jumped up and cheered, they agreed. Katora smiled and looked at Sam, "Well, what do you think, should we stay?" Meowstic and Eevee ran to Sam and hugged him.

Dead account

"Sure we can stay for a while" Sam said as he looked around "this is PixelTown huh?, i wonder what the type of their gym is" he said "after we look around it's your gym fight against the water guy back in Vernfell" he continued

Last edited:
(I contacted GostlyCubone personally if I could move his character)
After spending the night in the center, Eve and Liam went back out on their journey. Eve was much more silent then earlier. Sparky knew the only way she would get better was if she proved to herself that she was a good trainer.
They continued walking until Eve found a Venipede. "It's payback time." Eve whispered. She knew it wasn't the same pokemon, but she didn't care. "I'm gonna catch you." Eve said as she released Ember "Ember use peck" The small bird flew in and started pecking the Venipede. Venipede used Poison Sting and Ember dodged the attack. "Use peck again" Ember repeated what she did before. Eve threw a pokeball.
One shake, two shakes, three shakes, caught.
"Nice." Eve picked up the pokeball "Hmmm... I think I'll name you Venis."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nicholas ran threw the forest. He stopped where he saw a Ledyba. It freaked out and flew away. "Huh?", Nick looked to where the Ledyba came from. A nest! Maybe he could catch a Ledian! "Woobat, Gust!", he commanded. It blew the nest up, making all the Ledyba swirl around. "Hm... I can't see a-", Alex was caught off gaurd when a Ledian used Supersonic on Woobat. Woobat became confused. "Agh!", Nick reached into his bag," Go, Net Ball!" The Ledian was about to use Comet Punch when the Net Ball captured it. It went once, then twice. I stopped moving. It did it a third time. Yes! He had captured a Ledian! "Woobat, let's-", he stared at his Woobat. "GET UP OR I'LL FINE YOU!!!", he yelled. Woobat snapped out of it's confusion. "We caught a Ledian! I'll name it Dizzy, after it's move Dizzy Punch!" "Woo, bat!", Woobat pointed out that Nick never gave it a nickname. "Hm... how about Spring, I found you in Wellspring Cave after all!" They continued their venture into the forest, hopefully to the next town!

(everyone, I suggest you enter a Center soon for an announcement in the pokemon world)
Eve and Liem continued through the forest until they came across a town. "It's Varnfell town, isn't amazing! And look, we came just in time for the festival. If you take too long in the forest you can miss it. I'm SO glad we made it in time.
Now I know there's a gym here, but let's enjoy the festivities here first. Then we can take a look around the town. After that, we can heal up our pokemon in the Center! Then we can battle the gym, and I heard there are contests that come around here every so often."

Dead account

"Alright , lets go to the gym!" He said as he walked back to Vernfell and noticed the girl that yelled at him "aw crud , I'll go to the center to heal my pokemon, follow me if you want" he told Katora as he went inside the center and gave his pokemon to heal

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick strolled through the forest, then into Vernfell Town. "Huh?", he noticed a sign. "Spring, we're here!", Nick said to his Woobat. He held Dizzy's Net Ball," With this, trainers will be a piece of cake!" He reached the Pokemon Center, and sat down on a chair, feeding Spring a Poke Puff.

Katora and her Pokémon entered the water gym and saw the gym leader, ready and waiting for us. Katora got a littler nervous and froze, not going into the gym fully. Katora starts crying and looked down," I-I can't do this...." Katora's face turned red as she was crying, "I-I'm too scared, I'm just a crybaby who can't do anything right...." Eevee and Meowstic wanted to help but they didn't know how so they went to the pokecenter to get Sam.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
While Nick was petting Spring, he saw a Meowstic and Eevee enter the Center, with no trainer. Nick's eyes lit up, as he took out a Great Ball, ready to catch it. Wait, Alex thought, they look tame, too bad... He put down his Great Ball. "I wonder if they're any eggs for sale?", Alex said, checking out the PokeMart segment of the building. He looked up at the products. Poke Balls, Potions, Repels, Antidotes... No eggs... Maybe he could catch a Pokemon in the forest again? He walked out of the Center, where he looked around for any Pokemon. Suddenly, a Misdreavus appeared behind him, and it used Astonish. Spring freaked out and flinched. "Wow! I wonder what Pokemon that is!", he readied a Great Ball. "Dizzy, go!", he sent out his Ledian. He pointed at the Misdreavus," Use Bullet Punch!" The Misdreavus faded away. "...", Nick stood there. Then, it appeared behind him, just in time, Spring used Gust, sweeping it into the air where Dizzy punched it with Bullet Punch. The Misdreavus fainted. "Go, Great Ball!", he chucked it at the Misdreavus. He captured another Pokemon -- just when he realized that's his last Poke Ball... and he was broke. He walked back in the Pokemon Center, playing with his Pokemon and his Misdreavus he named "October".

Dead account

"Hey Meowstick, Eevee, whats up? " he asked the two pokemon, "shouldn't you guys be at the gym with Katora?" He continued as he went out to see Katora

Katora was just siting by some stairs and crying. Meowstic and Eevee went to her along with Sam. Meowstic pat Katora's head, "Meowstic..." Katora looked at them then turning away. "I can't do it..." She said while being sad.

Eve was enjoying the festival. She could not fight the gym, Liem expects her to win, at least that's what she thought. No matter how much comforting Sparky gave her, she couldn't go near the gym. It was then she noticed the girl she ran into in the forest, crying. She went to go help her, but she saw Sam. "Oh snap, Sparky let's go to the center." Sparky glared at her then ran to Katora. "Sparky wait!" she yelled, as she ran to Sam and Katora. "This won't end well" she thought.

Katora saw Sparky and calmed down slowly. "What are you doing here...Where is your trainer...?" She said, sounding a bit sad. Katora sniffled a few times and Meowstic started growling at Sparky, Eevee just hid behind Katora. Katora wanted to touch Sparky but she was too Scared. She held onto Meowstic glared at Sparky, wanted them to leave us alone. Katora covered Meowstic's mouth and shook her head. " Now's not the time for fighting Meowstic..." She moved her hand and looked at Sparky, yet Meowstic still glared and Eevee still hid.

Eve caught up to Sparky. "Sorry, he has a mind of his own. Come on Sparky lets go to the Center" Eve said through gritted teeth. She did NOT want to stay longer than she needed to.
Sparky shook his head no. His trainer needed to talk to this girl, and he would make her if she refused. And it was better with the other trainer around.

Katora smiled slightly, "It's fine...I'm okay..." Meowstic just started shouting wanting them to go away, "MEOWSITC!!" Eevee just stayed laying in Katora's hair. Katora covered Meowstic's mouth, "Sorry...she's like this towards Pokemon she doesn't know...." Katora said looking at Sparky then his trainer. Katora blushed a bit from slight embarrassment, "May i ask who you are...?" Katora looked at the trainer.

"I'm Eve, and who are you." Eve glanced over at Sam "Please don't say anything negative." she thought as she looked at Sam. "And why were you crying?" Eve asked
Sparky sat next to his trainer, everything was going according to plan. She would feel like her old self in no time. And, she wouldn't hide behind that mask of hers.

Katora looked at Eve. "I don't really want to talk about it...its a bit personal...but its something I'm going through with my family.." She said a bit embarrassed. "And nice to meet you I'm Katora..." Katora smiled a bit when she said that. Meowstic glared at Sparky wanting him and his trainer to GO away. Eevee hit Meowstic upside her head and shook her head when Meowstic looked at her. "Eevee.." Meowstic just humphs and crosses her arms, turning away.

"Shinx shi nx shi shi" Sparky told Eve.
You sure Sparky, ok then. Um... are you going to battle the gym?" Eve asked. Eve didn't just sound uncomfortable she looked uncomfortable.

Last edited:
" Meow meowstic meow meow" Meowstic told them off in a sassy tone. Katora covered her mouth and looked at Eve. "I wish i could but i can't....I'm just too scared to even go in the building..." Katora looked a bit down. as she said that. Eevee hopped down and went to Sparky.

"Let me tell you a little secret." Eve sat down to tell her secret it Katora. "I'm scared too. No, I'm not scared of the gym I'm scared of proving someone right. That I am an awful trainer. What I'm really scared of is my pride being shattered, and if I lose the gym battle I'm just proving him right, but if I win I prove him wrong. I'm scared of losing the match."
Sparky greeted the Eevee, started trying to play with the little fox pokemon.

Katora smiles a bit. "Maybe we can become friends..? Me and Sam are great friends.." Meowstic looked at them and looked down a bit because she's not getting any attention. Eevee smiled and played with Sparky. Katora giggled a bit, " I think Eevee likes your Pokemon.." Eevee smiled, "eev eevee Eve!" Meowstic just didn't smile and she started crying.

"Sure, but Sam's his name right, me and Sam don't really get along. And before you say anything hear me out. We kind of started yelling at each other in the forest so. It got really nasty I said things I didn't mean to say, and I'm sure he did too. But first impressions are really important and our first impression with each other was really bad" Eve explained.
Sparky walked over to Meowstic to try to cheer her up.

Meowstic looked at Sparky and turned away wanting to say sorry. "Meow...Meowstic...meow..." Katora said with a slight blush, "First impressions can always change...you just have to find the right time a place for them.." Katora blushed more because usually she doesn't share her advise with anyone else. Eevee hugged Meowstic and giggled, hugging Sparky too. "Eevee!" Meowstic smiled a bit and hugged them both.

"Thanks, and you can't let fear control your life. You only get one you know, and if you let fear control your life, you'll never find something you enjoy. Who knows you might be a really good battler. And I hear a contest is coming to town soon. Two chances. And if it makes you feel better I'll battle the gym leader with you. Well not at the same time. I think you know what I mean." Eve said. The advice wasn't just for Katora it was for her as well.
Sparky gave both Eevee and Meowstic a weird hug since he a quadruped