• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(I meant to put his name as Jack before...)
Jack walked over to the table with the drinks and appetizers. He was getting nervous. Why am I so nervous? Then he spilled on himself. "Aw dang it..." He quickly went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He started shaking. What is wrong with me? He sat by the sink for about 10 more minutes before he went back out to the dance hall. He saw a couple of girls and immediately went to hide behind a house plant. Am I afraid of girls?

Cornelius looked at Nia and was immediately frowning. The first thing they asked was "who are you". I mean, what the hell, he almost just died, and they didn't even bat an eye!

"Wow, okay, didn't even think of asking if I was okay, just jumped straight to rude and selfish questions. I could've gotten a concussion there y'know! Almost think you're the one who nearly got brain damage from not knowing. Jeez... kids these days, never know how to at least be considerate, always 'me me me'... see if I save you anytime soon..."

"I... am sorry," she sighed looking back on how she said that, "Just have had an eventful hour and have been getting ready for things, I apologize for the way I said that. Are you ok?" she asked it more apologetically seeing as they got off on the wrong foot. She sighed rubbing the back of her hair in embarrassment. She couldn't believe her behavior.

(@The Alright Attorney is Isaac going to follow?)
@GQuasch

"Just... whatever. It's fine. Don't worry about me, it's a good thing I'm indestructible. Not actually, but you get what I mean. As for who I am..."

Cornelius struck a pose, his back turned to Nia, his legs slightly spread apart, with his arms parallel to his legs. He suddenly started speaking in a surfer voice as well.

"I am the sound of wheels across the concrete... I am the sight of sparks flying through the dark night sky... I am the one the thing that makes villainy wet it's pants... the greatest hero ever, I am..."

He turned his head to face sideways, a grin on his face as he dropped to the ground. He began breakdancing until he slowly rose up from it and thrusted his hand into the air with his thumb, pointer and middle finger extended out, looking at the ground.

"THE SKIDOCIOUS BROSEPH!"

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel walked outside hearing all of tv commotion and only found one kid making poss and saying lines that would make him seem a bit overconfident in himself. "Really? That is your hero introduction? Also the name is just like nails on a chalk board. Horrible. I can at least account for being something for a contest. The next in line for the throne. The demon throne of Brimstone. King Marcel will soon by my future title and more power will be with me." Marcel introduced himself as he explained everything.

Zant walked down towards Celia's dorm. 'God don't make a mistake tonight. It may cost me, Egil, Agiel, and Celia.' Zant told himself as he knocked on the door of Celia's dorm.

Porco held Tara next to his body. "You just make my day ever so brighter whenever you are here with me. Everything I see you I know my day will be the greatest. Without questioning a single thing. I always think about you and dream about you. You have my life, and my soul for help and guidance. Everything about you I love. You are the best thing to have graced this earth Tara Thorn. Never leave." Porco finished with a romantic kiss for Tara.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Cornelius flipped his sunglasses adapters upward, his grey eyes just staring at Marcel disapprovingly as he shook his head. Entitled prick, didn't know what good he had.

"Well excuuuuuse ME, princess. Last I checked, which was 30 seconds ago because you just said it, you're a demon and a prince. You have all these people and tools at your disposal to come up with your stuff, not to mention you have way more time to. I literally live in a cellar, and came up with that in three hours, which is more you'll ever get done yourself. You probably haven't worked a day in your life, and here I am doing the dirty work of cleaning the streets of crime, and not with fire and brimstone, with my bare hands. You wouldn't know what good you have if a semi hit you, so show me some respect at least for doing a job you won't. Jesus, if THIS is what the kids at Comet Trail are like, then I'm gonna HATE tomorrow..."

He slowly reached into his bag, grabbing a comic in case of an emergency.

Soul stepped up behind Marcel. “No no, that’s the best name I’ve ever heard. To be honest, mine’s kinda straightforward. My hero name-“ he did a spin in place and did an over the top pose (this is for you Doggo), pointing at the newbie. “-will be ‘STARDUST-!’ Like it?” He grinned and blushed a bit, it being slightly embarrassing. “By the way, I’m Soul. Nice to meet ya!” He said, smiling widely.

Tara’s face was about as red as a tomato. She made a sort of a soft squeak, hugging him close. “Mm... I don’t know if you should be making that kinda commitment... we’re only freshmen...” she said softly, leaning into his shoulder.

Nero hesitated. “Well, see, my name’s actually Nero-NI. Neroni. I know, it sounds kinda weird.” He sighed and stretched. “I always make sure to only call myself Nero nowadays, I like that much better.” He didn’t seem to be telling the whole story.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Raven]

The demon-hybrid had ditched the outfit that Ruby had made her for a much simpler outfit. Her normally messy hair had been done up in a bun, and her usual hoodie and torn jeans had been replaced with a modest black dress stretching just below her knees. She wore simple black eyeliner, deep red eyeshadow (despite the fact that her eyes were already dark red), and blush. On her feet were a simple pair of heels. Her horns came up on either side of her head, and her wings had one small and inconspicuous red bow that she had apparently failed to remove.

She had wanted to take a stroll to contemplate until Leo let her know that he was at the dance. While doing so, she saw another student she didn't recognize, looking rather disdainfully at another demon student - Marcel, if she remembered correctly, she was losing track - and watched Soul come up to him rather brightly. Seeing her opportunity to attempt socialization, she walked over.
"He's not wrong. Pretty damn good introduction, if I do say so myself - better than some around here, at least." She chuckled a bit, before extending her hand for the new student to shake. "Name's Raven. Nice to see someone who isn't so stuck-up around here."

@GQuasch

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
The portal appeared in front of the cowboy, stand user, and fox th- Sepha as the three walked through, thanking Leo while doing so. They finally managed to make it to the dance hall, where most of their friends were already there.

“Howdy! We all made it in one piece!” Chris shouted with his western accent as he smiled, acting like nothing bad just happened.

Jesie just stared at the cowboy with a straight face as he noticed Soul talking to another student he never seen before. Having to cut the introductions short, he grabbed Soul’s shoulder as he dragged him off, “We need to talk. It’s about the hat. I’m talking to you first because you’d be the one to get excited by this shit.”

Fox th- Sepha didn’t do that much. She just looked around at the decorations, seeing how beautiful it looked. Her tail started to wag again, “This is gonna be a fun night~~!”

Chris watched Jesie drag Soul off for a conversation, He always acts like this whenever something weird happens. It’s really odd. He touched the brown star mark on his cheek, a little bit concerned about Jesie’s mental health and how he thinks that there’s a spirit confined to the cowboy’s hat.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia quickly opened the door, hugging Zant who was behind it. "I'm excited! I've never been to a school dance before." She told her fallen angel lover. "By the way, how did you meet Jude?" she asked as they walked to the dance hall.
____
Jack ran out of the dance hall to take a breather. He wouldn't go back in until Zant and his sister were here.

Last edited:
"Ladies, ladies, one at a time... there's enough Ace to go around. See, 'soon to be king of the underworld'? People love it, and when I said three hours, I meant your time. For me, it was about twice that, if you catch my drift. Now, you run off to your little dance or whatever, I'm ready for a nap, and a nice, big, tasty bag of cheese puffs. Buuut... if you really want to come along to my lair instead of that party, 7392 West Haven Street. Head to the backyard. Later, dudes and dude-ettes."

Cornelius kicked the board off his back, then hopped on as he tipped the nose of the board upward. He pressed the switch at the back, and he soared off into the sky. He soon fell into his backyard after bouncing off a tree, and he jumped into his hatch, leaving it unlocked, and, as he said, began eating another bag of cheese puffs in a beanbag.

Nia rolled her eyes at all the guys competing who had the best moves and names. She sighed, "Men, well come on Isaac let's get back to the food." She walked back to the food and began indulging her taste buds with the different snack foods. She sighed as she took a break from the food, "I'll let others eat and then ask if anyone wants any food later and then eat it all."

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac just kinda went along with Nia these past few minutes, taking in the sights and sounds of all these new people. There was some... interesting characters, that was for sure. "Quite a crew this school has. None of them seem bad but..." Issac turned to Nia, popping a chip into his mouth. "I'm just glad I met you first." He said with a soft chuckle. "Not sure I'd be able to handle some of the others here."

MarcelGalliard790

"Look ok. I can understand where you are coming from now. I actually had my fair what of dark times in my life. Even at birth when the Brimstone lords decided to try and make the decision of murdering me at the young age. Saying 'they weren't going to have another Galliard pollute the throne.' Luckily enough my father managed to beat them in combat and won his side of keeping me alive. So there was that. When I go through my trials I think one of them is to beat the Brimstone Lords in combat. I would have to be full prepared to take them on. They are quick." Marcel explained himself as he now understood Cornelius' experiences.

(Kasumi. Zant is a fallen angel not a demon.)
Zant held her in their hug and explained. "Well we had become friends after discussing some interests we had and then we became friends. Just like most people do." Zant told her as he held her hand. "Let's go to the dance."

Porco was a bit hesitant to say what he was going to say. But still spoke anyway. Holding one of her hands and getting down on one knee. (Oh boy.) "Tara. I would make any commitment of love for you. I would do anything to make you happy. I want to be with you. Only you. I would give heart and soul to be with you and have you in my life forever. I always dream about us in our own little world. Where we are together. No one to harm us just me and you. Please Tara. Be with me." Porco told her with blush and a confidence in his tone.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
As they walked into the dance hall, Celia saw her brother. "Hey, uh, Zant, Jude hasn't really been happy recently, do you mind cheering him up? I would, but I can't seem to get anything out of him." She explained.

Jude looked up and saw Celia and Zant. He quickly walked up to them. "There you guys are. Do you know how long I've been waiting?" He asked. "Oh, sorry. If I knew you were waiting I would have been here sooner..." Celia apologized as she played with her hair. "Zant...nows the time to talk to him. I'll be by the punch..." She whispered to Zant as she walked over to the drinks.

Ariana and Damon ran as fast as possible, and made it to what seemed to be the punch bowl. Damon noticed that Celia was also there.

"Hey, it's Zant's roommate, I would like you to meet Ariana, my date for this evening." Damon told Celia.

"Hi, you must be Celia, I'm Ariana." Ariana responded shyly from behind Damon.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Oh hello! Yes I'm Celia, nice to meet you!" She replied with a smile. "Have you two ever been to a dance before?" Celia asked them. The room was loud, there was music, people talking, and above all the room was decorated beautifully and that canceled out the loud sounds. At least for her.

"I do not care what your name is as long as you are yourself Nero." Rowena smiled at him. She really did like that he stayed true to himself, and hoped that she could be like that as well. "Come on lets go to the dance, if you are good, I will save you a dance." With that she grabbed his hand and started to walk to the dance. She hoped he was ok with her holding his hand.

Phoenix smiled at the sight of the earth dating that they saw from Tera and her boyfriend. As they floated into the dance, Phoenix noticed a boy who struck a pose near where the dance was to start. They wanted to know about him, so when he showed up again, Phoenix would ask where they could meet. On the dance floor, Phoenix looked around to see what others were doing. They were glad to see all of their friends having a good time.

Soul blinked as the new kid zoomed off. “Wow, that kid lives real close to the school. Guess he just... doesn’t need a dorm but still.” He said, and let out a long sigh. “Well, whatever. I’m gonna go get myself straightened up. After all, they’re gonna open the doors to the gym soon.” He walked inside the building and kicked off the snow. However, he was then pulled away by Jessie. “Yo- what the- Ah, it’s you. What’s up?”

“Porcooo~ shusssshhh... you sound like some corny protagonist in a Netflix original series...” she winked and sighed, leaning into him close. “C’mon, let’s go inside okay? I can’t control fire too well remember?” She said that, reminding him of the battle she’d had with Marcus at orientation all that time ago.

Nero didn’t mind her grabbing his hand, and he gave her a smile. For the first time it seemed pretty... genuine. “Hey. Thanks.” He felt a warmth on his face... that’s not normal. Maybe the temperature was increasing, that seemed more likely...

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco knew what she was referring to by saying she can't control fire too well. "Are you cold? If so." Porco told Tara taking of his jacket and wrapping it around her. "I feel like you would need it." Porco told her with a smile on his face. He wrapped an arm around Tara for comfort.

Zant walked up to his nervous friend. "Hey dude. You alright?" Zant asked him curious about what was going on with him. "You seem nervous. Anything going through your mind right now?" Zant asked Jude to see what was going on and how he can help.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jude looked up. "I-I don't know...but, I get really nervous around girl all of a sudden..." He explained. "I don't what to do...help me Zant!" He said, shaking Zant. Jude was usually cool and quiet, but right now he was freaking out!

Cornelius put the bag of cheese puffs down next to the beanbag, then went to wash his hands. He had touched a lot of people and objects today, and he had to make sure his comics were nice and pristine. He dried them off, then flopped back into the chair, pulling out the comic he was reading on the rooftop. He obviously flipped to the page again so he could laugh, and laugh he did. He shook his head as he chuckled to himself, he'd never seen a gem in what would otherwise be a mediocre issue.

"Heh... toots as he pleases... that's absolutely hilarious. Hmm... now what to do... I'm sure I'll at least get SOME visitor... might as well set up the table."

He got up and walked over to the corner, where he had a folding table propped up against the wall. He carried it over to the center of the room, putting a bowl on the table and filled it with chips, and placed a 2-liter soda bottle beside it with some cups. And now to wait for the people to roll in...

Nia chuckled with him, "Speaking of dance, I know we just met but you are probably one of the only people I trust here not to accidentally hit me in the face when dancing. We don't have to slow dance or anything just thought we could drink some punch and have some fun. And maybe some others can join in if they want to," she said the last sentence quietly as to make sure no one heard her. She said it in a joking way as well.
@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Issac smirked as he raised the cup to his lips, listening to Nia's proposition as he drank. He lowered the drink with a satisfoed sigh and returned his gaze to Nia with a smile. "Dancing does sound like fun. Although I warn you I'm no expert at it." He chuckled softly, before standing more upright and stretching a bit. "Gotta get ready, loosen up those joints."

Damon responded, "One, it wasn't fun, I almost killed three people that night, I'm hoping this one is different, for Ari's sake."

Ariana didn't respond, instead opting to hide behind Damon, fearfully. The energy seeping from Damon started getting worse, Spirit scales were forming around the front of his body.

Nia laughed at Isaac's joke and began stretching with him. She looked at him and bit her lip jokingly, "Not too bad looking Isaac," she laughed as she did some jumping jacks as a warm-up. She was amazed at how she could do jumping jacks in a dress, nevertheless, she kept going. She stopped and waited for the music to start, "I wonder what kind of music they are going to play. I hope it's nothing too cringy."

The Alright Attorney

"Its a school dance, of course it's going to be cringey." Issac said with a chuckle. Finishing up his stretching, he did a few squats, before returning to standing. "Lets just hope its coherant and won't make my ears bleed. Thats all I can ask for at this point." Issac leaned back, waiting for the tunes to start up. To pass the time, he made a little ball of air appear in his hand, and let it spin around in his hand. He was trying to test his more percise control of his powers

"I seriously hope so, he seems like he's freaking out," Ariana chimed in, "I'm worried about Damon, Celia."

Ariana was hugging Damon from behind, trying to calm him down. Damon stopped forming spirit scales, and blushed. He was definitely not used to that, and most likely never will. Ariana then kissed Damon on the cheek as he decided to try and talk to Jude.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia was a little shocked by the sudden movements of the two but appreciated Damon for doing so. "I doubt Ju..Jack knows Damon but I bet he'll get something out of my brother.." She told Ariana as she looked back over to her brother.

Rowena did nor notice the blush that Nero had. She had looked forward and kept walking. She was glad to know that he would was ok with her holding his hand. "You know I am kind of glad that I got transferred here. It seems much more exciting then my last school."

“I mean, you’re not alone. I was transferred here too, actually, it was right before the freshmen league honors tournament.” He smiled and rubbed his face with his other hand, wiping away the “warmth.” “It’s always... Y’know... weird when it happens but... this time I think I’m glad I transferred when I did...” he turned his head to her and gave her a genuine smile.

(For clarification- Nero is still an Asshole. He just is both a softy boy and an ass in different situations and groups of people.)

Cornelius slightly frowned as he popped another cheese puff into his mouth. Looked like no one was going to show up after all, just as he feared. Next thing he knew, there would be bullies at the school as soon as he popped in the next day. Great, now he started having a flashback to the older days...

- - - - -

Cornelius sat in the corner of the bathroom on his lonesome, his friends had just left his hometown for good. He sat alone not because he wanted to, but because he had no one to sit with. He silently ate his lunch, he still had 20 minutes until he had to go back to the classroom. He was about to finish up when a few sixth graders walked in, acting all edgy as you would expect, then they turned around and looked at Cornelius in the corner, one of them entering a stall.

"Aw... is the wittle baby all sad and alone? Does he need his mommy and a blankey? We don't like looking at crybabies around here, so you either get out, or we tear your eyes out so you don't ever make eye contact again. You have five seconds."

He was terrified... he was 6, what was he gonna do against 5 sixth graders? He shivered as he stood up with his lunch and ran. One of the boys blocked the door as he tried to run away, the leader giving a small and sarcastic "oops". He spilled his applesauce on one of their shoes, and they glared at him.

"You little piece of shit! I just got these! Oh, we were going to be easy on you, but now? You're going to wish you never even breathed near us! And after this, you probably won't get to ever again!"

One of them grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the door of a stall. He whimpered as he hit both the door and the ground. He tried to get up, but one of them stomped on his back, and another kicked him in the side of his head. He was terrified, he didn't want to move, nor could he, as he was picked up again. One of the kids had just finished doing their business in the next stall over, and he was brought into the same stall. They shoved his head into the same toilet they had just gone in, and no, they didn't flush. When he came up, he was coughing madly, and was tossed against the wall before they finally left. He cried so hard, his face was covered in almost every possible human fluid imaginable. After a few hours, a resource officer found him lying in a stall, almost unresponsive. He looked at him for a few moments... and just left the bathroom without a word, and didn't report what they saw. When he got home, Cornelius' mom was furious, but not at the ones who beat him up. She was mad at him for not standing up for himself. She forced him outside, no dinner for the night, and he had to sleep outside. This was the absolute worst, nothing compared... he just cried more as he passed out...

- - - - -

Cornelius shook his head, he hated remembering those times, they were points of how low he was. When he discovered his powers... that was for another flashback. He only started working on becoming a hero so people couldn't be treated like he was. He wouldn't rest until everyone could just... chill... and be friendly... so he could have friends to call his own...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Ruby]

The rainbow sprite had arrived at the dance, her dress glimmering in the aesthetic lighting. She pulled out a pocket mirror, glancing at her hair, before twirling her index finger slightly. Instantly, her hair became brighter-colored, with all the colors of the rainbow. Satisfied, she put the mirror in her handbag.

[Not sure how to classify this..]

Strangely enough, Allie had not yet arrived at the dance. She was rather late, an unusual occurrence for her...