• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac glanced up at the curious Nia, chuckling softly at her seemingly exciteable curiosity, running around him quickly just to get a glance at what he was doing. Opening his palm more, he revealed the ball of air, letting it grow bigger so it could be seen better.

"I'm practicing precise control over my air constructs. Its easy when they're small like this, but when they get bigger, its harder for me to make it do exactly what I want." Issac explained with a warm smile, flicking his hand to make the ball leap up, before catching it with his finger tip.

Nia's eyes widened like a cat. She swiped at the ball and it went right through her fingers she tried again getting ever more playful with every swipe. She then noticed what she was doing and went really red, "I am so sorry. I hope that didn't weird you out. I don't really like showing that side of me." The red faded and she hoped the music would soon come on.

@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Issac offered the girl a warm smile, and with the snap of his fingers, the ball simpily disappeared, the air settling down. "Don't feel bad, its never a bad thing to have a playful side. Otherwise we'd all be as boring as a log."

Issac was going to mention that he even thought she looked a little cute doing it, but noticed Nia's embarresed blush. Not wanting to make her feel embarressed further, he simply smiled at her once again and kept the comment to himself.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(Sorry I've been gone everyone.)
Marcel looked around in the cold dark night. 'Some people are just to obsessed with either A. Themselves or B. Other People. 'Fox Girl' and Mr. 'Claims to be a superhero'. They just need to stop acting like Moths going into the flame.' Marcel told himself as he let out a sigh and walked off towards the Dance.

Porco smiled and merely hugged Tara. "No matter how I sound. Just know you are my everything, My universe in a sense. Me and you in our own world. Devoid of anything that could harm us. Our own perfect little world." Porco whispered to her and helped to keep her warm.

Marcel walked in and Zant immediately was on guard . Thy shot glares at each other. 'I still want Penance for what you have done.' Marcel told himself looking at Zant. But Zant looked away quickly before ignoring Marcel for a little bit. (Expect these two to easily go off on each other.)

Alexis hurried after Marcel and had also entered the dance hall. "Marce? Are you alright? You just seem upset." Alexis asked her boyfriends worried about how he was feeling. "Yeah. I'm fine. I was just...lost in thought." Marcel told his girlfriend as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Ugh, when is this damn music going to turn on. I'm really in the mood to dance and if I don't I'm going to go crazy." Nia began to tap her feet in her impatient mood. She spaced out staring at Isaac. The girl then got out of it and noticed she was staring. Nia thought to herself Oh god act casual you don't want to embarrass yourself in front of this guy... wait do I like him? OH GOD NO I LIKE HIM! She stopped staring, blushed for a second, and finally got back her composure. "So... to get my mind off of being impatient whatcha wanna talk about. Wanna talk about other cool team attacks we could do?"

@The Alright Attorney
(@Cryronn the Mudkip when is the music going to come on?)

The Alright Attorney

Issac glanced over at Nia, noticong her tapping foot, smiling slightly at her impaitentness. He glanced back at his hand, practicing his air again, not noticing Nia staring at him and getting flustered. Once Nia spoke again, he glanced up at her with a smile. "Team attacks? That sounds good to me." Issac chuckled. "I was thinking ahout using your speed to cause misdirection somehlw actually..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down at his watch “Darn it! We’re late! We need to go” he held the door for his sisters roommate, they were going to be late!

Lily was somehow late despite everything. She walked in and looked around, not spotting her brother or new friend. She spited a figure with silver hair and angel wings, walking over “Hello!” She said, smiling and waving.

The Alright Attorney

"Well, what I was thinking was essentially putting up walls, all around our target. That would hide both of us. You could quickly run around the walls, distracting them and making them unsure of where we actually are. Your quicl enough to where they'll never realize where we are. We keep that up, then strike them when they least expect it." Issac explained his plan with a smile, looking up at Nia's eyes. "Bit less flashy and more sneaky, but still effective."
@TheGrimmRemix027

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(It has been a while, my homies.)

Jesie looked at Soul with serious eyes as he handed him the pair of sunglasses he wears. “Take these. When I tell you, say “Stand Off”. I don’t need these at the moment since I will probably be able to see “it”. The reason I’m trusting you with these is because you might like what you’re gonna see if it decides to show up.” The stand user smirked as he glanced at the hat.

Chrissy, still touching the star mark, leaned up against a wall with confusion. “Really? A possessed hat? He’s crazy.”

“If I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think Roundabout Boy’s crazy. Personally, I think he’s right.”
A voice was heard by only Chris.

The cowboy quickly looked around at his surroundings, extremely confused now. “Who in the hell....? No one’s talkin to me...”

“Oh, someone is talkin to ya alright. More of a something rather than a someone. However I am pretty humanoid.”

“Seriously, though, who are you? Why can’t I see you? Show yourself!”
He kept mumbling to himself in reply to the mysterious voice.

“If I show myself, that’ll just ruin the surprise now, would it? Think of me as your.... how do ya say it... mental but physical bodyguard. Your personal sheriff.”

“Personal... sheriff? I don’t understand what you’re sayin.”

“Whatever. Also, where’s your lil fairy friend. Aren’t you two lovebirds together?”

“....... How do you know that?”

“Did you not hear me the first time? I’m your personal sheriff. I’m in ya head.”

“I understand that, western boy, but I-“

“I wouldn’t be talkin if I were you, western boy. Oh wait, that’s right, I am you. Your personal-“

“I GET IT!”

“Don’t get snotty with me, cowboy.”

“Fine. We’re going back to the original conversation. Just..... tell me how I should approach Allie when she arrives.”

“That’s for you to find out yourself. I only make decisions for you when the time is right.”

“When the time is right? Hold on. What do ya mean by that? And what exactly are you besides my “personal sheriff”? What’s ya name? ................ HELLO?!”

And just like that, the voice stopped talking, leaving Chris so confused that he gets more headaches than a Psyduck. He took deep breaths to calm himself down as he tried to wait for his date patiently. “I just wanted an answer on who that was......”

Claire, quite frankly, didn't care she was going to be late. She just was going to be there for a less amount of time, which was good in her perspective. However, she could tell that Eli wasn't too happy. She sped walked out of the room and then stopped. She didn't know where the ball was. She sighed, thanked Eli, and waited to follow him. She was pretty sure he would lead the way.

Soul blinked as he took the sunglasses, and sipped them on. "Hey, I don't get anything that's going on anymore but hey what the hell. I'll yell 'Stand Off' or whatever you want me to do... I'm just waiting for Maya..." He sat down on a bench and yawned, watching the chaos ensue between Jessie and Chrissy. "Hey. Could someone get me some popcorn? And possibly a blast shield?" He yelled out to anyone who would listen.

Tara yawned and turned back to Ruby. "Heya~, don't you think I forgot about you~! Since you don't have a date you're just gonna have to hang out with me! Muahahaha!" She said, giving her a joking nudge.

Nero stopped at the doors to the gymnasium, which were set to open any minute now. "Hey. Rowena. I don't know 'bout you, but I'm planning to go straight to the snack trays and find something i can use to prank people... wanna join in?" he asked, clearing his throat as he once again dusted off the hem of his white tux.

"That sounds like a great idea got any more?" Nia looked at him with more intent thinking up some ideas for herself. She gave Isaac her upmost attention besides that and hoped he could talk more to distract her from the feelings she had. It would only make them grow more. She hated that a crush grew for the teenage boy in less than a day. A crush the superpowered, agile, teenage girl would most likely never get rid of.

@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Issac's hand rubbed his chin, as he tried to think of anymore stratigies. It was hard to just come up with them on the spot, considering how situational they really can be. "Hmm....I'm not really sure at the moment. I'll have to see your powers in action before I can really come up with proper stratigies, ya know." Issac said, shrugging with a smile.

DoggoKing22

Christian still leaned against the wall as Leo approached and asked his question. “Huh? Oh... yeah. I’m fine... it’s just......” He replied with a little bit of hesitation. He looked up at the ceiling, “You ever get that feeling that there’s another voice in your head besides your own that you can’t get rid of? I’m not saying I have one, I’m just asking as a rhetorical question.”

Leo sighed a bit,"To be quite frank yes". His tone got softer. "After my parents' death, I put the blame to myself and end up believing this voice in my head.", he paused a bit. "For the past few years I been a trouble maker because of this, and thankfully recently I was over came it", he said smiling briefly. "If you dont mind what is this is saying to ya", he said.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Suddenly, in the hall where the doors to the dance were about to open, a sleek grey cat bolted through the halls. It appeared to be relatively normal at first, but upon closer inspection, it was anything but. It had a strange marking on its forehead, and it seemed to be... speaking?
"OhgodohcrapwhereamIsupposedtogowhat'shappening-" The cat bolted through the hall, dodging students, trying to figure out what was happening here.

She'd just been to the principal's office, but she'd forgotten everything that he'd said about what to do and where to go in an instant out of nerves. Now, she was simply running around the school, trying to figure out what the hell was happening.
Unfortunately, caught up in her thoughts, she ran directly into a student. He was discussing with another student, looking relatively distressed.
The cat shouted a rather vulgar word, before trying to catch her breath, not knowing that she'd run into the worst student possible....

@DoggoKing22 (have fun)

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

“I.... didn’t I just say there weren’t any voices in my head? I was just asking if you ever felt like that. Just........ whatever I’m perfectly fi-“ Chrissy’s speech was cut short by something bumping into his leg. He looked down, completely frozen by fear alone. What he saw was something he should’ve avoided looking at. “........ I-i-i-is t-that what I-I-I think it is? .............. W-why now...... in the worst time possible...... is this h-happening.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The cat reeled back. "Oh, frick! I'm so sorry! I - got lost in my thoughts for a second! I mean - uh -" She then realized the fear on the teen's face, and immediately felt a thousand times worse.
A silvery aura surrounded her head marking, and then her entire body, before the cat suddenly turned into a young teen. She held up her hands, trying to calm the student she'd inadvertently mortified.
"Hey, hey, calm down! Oh god, I'm sorry... please, forgive me... new student...." Kiara babbled semi-coherently, trying to pacify the cowboy. At the same time, she looked mortified herself.
Just like me to frick up my first interaction at this place! I'm a frickin genius!

DoggoKing22

“Y-yeah. I-I can see that. Just... gimme some time.” If you couldn’t tell, Chris wasn’t in the best mindset in that very moment. He tried to calm himself down by taking some breaths. “I-It’s my fault for acting like this...... J-just have a fear of cats, that’s all.”

And a pretty obvious one as well! And of course, the voice is back.

C’mon, man. Why are you back. I am literally in the worst spot right now and you come back to make fun of me? He thought as a reply to the voice.

Where’s that upbeat spirit of yours? I just wanted to bring some funny into the situation you’re in so it’s not as bad.

Just shut up already. And let me do the talking.

“Y-yeah. Just.... please don’t do that again. I really don’t want this to happen in public that much. S-sorry.”

Nia waited in anticipation for the doors to open. She had been waiting for quite a while now and had been talking to Isaac pretty much the whole time. She listened to what he was saying, "Yea, In proper action anyway. So I was wondering I know we just met and all but when these doors open do you wanna grab some snacks and then do some dancing?" she blushed slightly and she got a little quieter at 'do some dancing'.

The Alright Attorney

Issac glanced up at Nia again, listening to her request. A very light blush danced onto his cheeks, but he didn't really notice it himself. He stood up right a bit more and offered her a warm smile. "Yeah of course! You're the only person I can really call a friend here so far, even if we did just meet. I'd love to dance with you." Issac said, flashing her a quick thumbs up.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Kiara looked incredibly apologetic, stuttering over her words, visibly bright red. "I - I'm super sorry, I'll try to remember for next time. My power is transformation, but I tend to default to a cat when I need to get somewhere. Sorry about that." She gave an awkward laugh, trying to lighten the mood.
Diverting the subject, she spoke again. "S-so... what are we supposed to be doing right now? I just got here but I wasn't really paying attention to the principal because I was thinking about the science test I failed a few weeks ago and...." She rambled on for a few moments, before catching herself. "I - sorry, I was rambling, wasn't I?

Suddenly, the doors to the gym swung open on all sides of the gym, and music began to fill the room with a funky beat... the dance had begun!

Several tens of people began to flood into the gym and began to talk like crazy, some dancing and some simply sitting around like Emos. Nero looked to Rowena and gave her a smile. “How about we cause some chaos. You know. Just ‘cause.” He said confidently, grinning with his sharp demon fangs. He also rubbed his shoulder a bit, which reminded him of two months ago when he’d gotten his first reality check from Soul... the mark where he’d been hit still kinda stung...

Soul looked as he began to see less and less people in the courtyard. “Hey stand user bozos and Pepsi fueled high horses, the dance has started, get your shit together, I want to see if Maya’s shown up yet...” there was an audible tinge of worry.

(so... in light of the event that Winter doesn’t come back to Charms... which would break my heart... what should we do about this situation? Tell me in the discussion...)

Rowena looked to Nero with a smirk. She had this look about her that most would have seen as one to cause trouble. Well she just grabbed his hand and brought him to the dnace floor. Pulling him into a dance position, Rowena leaned in close, and spoke into his ear. "Well I have my spellbook on call, so we can do some things that you would not have beeb able to pull off without magic. Where do you want to start? Changing the music to something silly, like lets say, the chicken dance, or the baby shark song?"

He blinked as he was pulled into the dance position, and felt his face turn red for only a second... before he shook it off. “Hmm, I like the way you think, but shall we save music changing for another time? We can’t use up our funniest trick yet..!” He said with a chaotic grin. “How good of a dancer are you by the way..?” Completely unrelated question. Brought to you by Nero Vasquez.

Soul worriedly began to tap on his phone, Texting Maya. He was worried about her at this moment... as he always seemed to be... “C’mon... respond... please...” he said quietly as he slipped on the stand-view glasses.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel knew how to start up a show when he would enter. He headed off somewhere personal and a red flame consumed his outfit. It changed a Grimm-esc suit and he had his wings begin to flame up at the bottom slowly sending red ashes from them. He walked back out and through the shadows his irises shined a blood red.

Porco went to find Tara so then he can be off to the dance with her. He found her talking to a person he remembered from class. The name wasn't coming to mind however. "Evening ladies." Porco politely came in and greeted the two. "Tara you may want to check on Soul. Something is possibly bugging him." Porco whispered to Tara as he was worried for his friend.

Marcel saw Soul along the way to the dance. 'He needs to know how to use the sadness and turn it into rage. It will help in combat. Hell. It always has for me.' Marcel told himself as he kept an eye from afar. 'I'll step in whenever I need to and motivate my friend to use his power for Maya.' Marcel told himself as his wings still has small ashes flying from them.

(We are #TeamWintersolstice)

Nia started to dance closer to him also doing the best she could. She watched him dance and laughed a bit and smirked saying jokingly, "You're surprisingly good. For a dork that is." She jokingly bumped him with her behind and laughed some more hoping for some joking retaliation.

“...this is worrisome... maybe something came up, she was at her Uncle’s for a while... it could’ve happened again...” Soul ran his hand through his deep blue hair, and closed out is messages. He leaned back in his seat and stood up. “May as well enjoy the dance, even if it’s alone...” he muttered, and walked away from the battlefield.

Tara frowned. “Y’know, I haven’t seen him in a bit... I might talk to him about it if I see him around, but seriously, the dance has started! Let’s get some FOOD!” she bounced up and down with a wide grin, trying to sound more optimistic.

...somewhere else...
“So, Spirit. Sorry, wait, you’re in ‘Hero Mode...’ Uhh, Emberstar... you ready for your mission?” A man paced around a brightly lit meeting Room, with Spirit, older brother of Soul, sitting down with a lax look. “Mmmmm yep. You really think those rumors of something bad happening to the school have any credence?” He muttered, and the man simply shrugged. “Hornet seems to think so...” he said, and Spirit stood. “All righty, to the school I guess...”

MarcelGalliard790

For a quick second a shadowy hand was placed on Soul's shoulder. Marcel wanted to cheer his friend up in the best way possible. "Soul we need to talk." Marcel started briefly as he was going to motivate Soul to use his powers for Maya. "I know you are upset about Maya possibly leaving again. Especially now with you two together and stuff. But here is where I want to help you. Remember back to the tournament and how you battled for Maya's brother Sawyer. If something is going to happen tonight. Make sure damn well you battle with full power for Maya. I know that there is a burning passion for her inside of you. I have the same thing but with Alexis instead. I would battle for her and use my powers for her. Tonight do the same but for Maya. We all care about Maya. You are the one who cares the most about her. So...damn it. Battle for Maya. Do anything it takes to be able to see her again." Marcel finished as he walked in his own direction towards the dance. 'Where is he at?' Marcel pondered as he looked around for someone

Damn it damn it damn it! Where the hell is he!?

Diane tapped her foot with worry and equal frustration, as the dance had already began and yet the girl in a dress stood alone as her brother seemed to be suspiciously late. Had the situation he went to investigate really taken this much time to resolve? Part of her worried it was serious and he may have been in trouble, but given the way everyone else seemed to be doing okay and as others entered she just grew a bit annoyed as once more they seemed late to the curb.

"Alright Comet Trail High, let's get this party started!"

Diane's head turned up as by one of the upper windows of the room Drake stood with his suit and all as he seemed to have his hands clung to the curtain and had that look in his eyes. Instantly she came to regret wishing he had come as Drake unleashed his inner Tarzan as he swung into the main dance area before he flipped off the curtain and landed right in front of Diane with some grace as he grinned at his sibling ear to ear.

"Sorry, figured I may as well make a an impression with my arrival. Hope I didn't keep you waiting that long." Drake said somewhat cheeky as Diane pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed out.

No date, late to this and my brother decided to act as a goof just to bring more attention to us. Fantastic. Okay just breath Diane, you can get through this...