• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
It felt so long, but Jesie and Chris finally made it to an empty battlefield outside. “Chrissy. Go over to an empty spot and stand there for a sec so I can talk to Leo and Lily for a sec.” Jesie said as he pointed to one of the sides. The cowboy walked over to that spot as Jesie turned over to the other two students who followed them. “Listen and listen well, you two. No matter what is going to happen, DO NOT interfere. If anyone else is going to start watching as well, let them know that too. Capiche?”

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac glanced around the space they were in, taking in all the decorations the lined the walls and hung above their heads. He glanced back to Nia with a smile on his face. "It really is impressive. They put a lot of work into this clearly." He said, resting his hands on his hips. He wasn't quite sure what to do or say now, a small embarresed blush resting on his face.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco knew what Tara had meant. So much that he explained how she could do it with her power but with a plethora of Scientific terms. "Then again. Why would you want to? Your hair would get into a mess." Porco told Tara with some flirtation to the words.

Marcel just stood in the back wondering what just happened. 'Hmmm. Time had to have froze. Lazarus could have helped out but...I could tell he was not going to do it anyway.' Marcel told himself as he waited for the others to come back.

Claire shrugged and frowned. "I honestly have no idea." While she didn't show it, she was worried about Lily. She was a nice person that seemed to be relatively quiet. Claire liked quiet people. She also liked logical people. "Do you have any idea what might have happened to her? With your knowledge of this place and the combined efforts of two intelligent minds, I'm sure we could find her." She looked away for a bit, not liking the idea of her roommate disappearing.

Ariana and Damon started trying to find out about this strange hat, but thought it was best not to, because if Ariana's hurt or killed, Damon would lose control like a wildfire. She was still hugging him, his power still flowing a little bit, little by little, the Dragon Spirit was trying to sleep for a bit, but this hat caused a lot of problems.

"Soul, I'm Ariana Silver, I believe you met my boyfriend, Damon Felix." Ariana explained, "Damon's been on edge, and could burst if something goes wrong, I'm worried for him."

Soul shook out his hand, which had just had an eruption. “Mmm... I’ll try not to have my hand explode from here on out I guess.” He shrugged, and stretched. “Well, nice to meet you then.”

Tara grinned. “I can’t believe you haven’t commented on the fact that I’m not wearing my hair in a ponytail, silly guy-!” She grinned and her body began to glow a orange-red, and squatted down, pulling him up from his feet, balancing him on her single pinky. “Berserk~ 85 Percent!” She laughed a bit, showing off her ability.

MarcelGalliard790

"See I wouldn't have doubted the quantum and normal forces applied." Porco told Tara hopping down to the ground. "I noticed that you did that to your hair for a little bit. I love it. You should do it more often. Now the quantum forces that were applied." Porco drifted off before bringing out a chalk board with a huge scientific equation matching what he called the "quantum forces". "When gravity matches with any kind of force it tries to bring the person down. But in the case with Berserk the quantum forces repel the forces of gravity with the amount of force you exerted lifting me up. So." Porco told her before pulling up his high tech screens and pulling really quick calculations. Way past Calculus or theoretical math calculations. "The end total would be 9.6723541 Quantum forces applied towards the lift against gravity." Porco turned off the screens and bowed. "A genius at it's finest. As well as some quantum physics."

Nia looked at Isaac and saw him blush. She raised an eyebrow and said flirtatiously, "Isaac, why are you blushing?" Nia tilted her head as she laughed. She began looking at the decorations and then looked back at him, "I was just teasing you don't need to answer I have two answers on my mind anyway." She snickered again and began looking for food.

“Jeez, and I thought this ability was simple.” She set him down and patted him on the head. “Hehe, when did you get so smart though? It’s been like a month what happened~?” She got up close as she prodded him for information.

Soul yawned and turned away from the odd couple. “I digress, anyway, I’m going off to the dance. Tell the people on the field not to ruin their tuxes, or else they’ll regret it.” He straightened his tie nervously.

Drake got his answers, well sort of, as the one named "Tara" not that he had been familiar with names spoke up as she explained that there was some commotion though everyone seemed to be acting odd. Which raised questions though Drake found them secondary as the girl then teased she could lift this guy next to her with a finger.

"Uh huh. Strong one huh?" Drake asked as he walked by Tars & Porco.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled and gave her the best answer. "Well I had this knowledge for a long time. It's just I didn't want to show it off right away because I was nervous about others being judgemental about me being this smart. You were one of the ones I was nervous about. But." Porco stopped and put his hand on her cheek. "I no longer need to hide it from you." Porco told her as he kissed her.

Marcel and Alexis walked on to the dance and were just waiting for the rest of their friends to come. 'I need to be on full guard tonight. I can call my squad if I need to. But I don't know if they will be willing to accept such a big challenge. Sure they may have different abilities but they are my bandmates. Eh. Judas may be up for the challenge, also Samael.' Marcel told himself as he kept a close eye around him.

Sparks. Metal grinding. One incredibly handsome and rad dude. These were the calling cards of the world's greatest superhero, the Skidocious Broseph. At least, they would be, for now he was just chilling in the skate park on his lonesome, listening to some Green Day on his MP3 Player. He couldn't believe it, him, going to Comet Trail, pretty much an ordinary kid apart from a power no one could see. He had to do his best to impress the next morning, so he went back into the rink. Practicing his skating skills was critical for leaving a good impression. He did a few of his signature tricks, but slammed his face into a railing, losing a couple of teeth. The world temporarily took a sepia tone, and time seemed to stop.

"You may wonder how I got into this situation. Well, no you don't, you literally just saw what happened and how it happened. You'd be stupid if you didn't realize what just happened, I lost a ton of teeth! Let's just..."

An eraser just... removed everything for a second, then wrote it back just as it was, but ten seconds ago. Conveniently, Cornelius didn't take the spill he would've before, and instead bounced off the rail with his arm board, basically a skateboard with a metal plate covering the bottom of the board. He landed safe and sound, and wiped his brow. Deciding that enough was enough, he skated his way out of the park, heading back home. All he hoped is that his stuff wouldn't be contraband... that would ruin his day... okay more than his day.

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Issac glanced back at Nia as she spook up, his blush deepening at her comment, but started to relax as Nia seemed to imply she was joking. He let out a relaxed sigh and a smile returned to his face. "Two answers? Now you got me curious with what you came up with." Issac mentioned with a chuckle, his hands digging into his pockets.

Cornelius skated his way across the sidewalk, not wanting to attract too much attention. Of course, that wouldn't last too long, as he needed to get to his "secret base". He stepped on a back-pedal on his board, which caused jet-boosters to flip from facing forwards on the underside to backwards. They propelled him into the air, and he rode across the side of a building before descending down onto the walk again. He stomped on the board's front, and it fell into a holster on his back. He hopped over a fence to a backyard, then went into a hatch protruding from a house. This was his "secret hideout", filled with lots of decor to make it look somewhat like a man cave. He flopped down in a bean bag chair, reading a random comic book he took out from his bag. After reading for just a few seconds, he realized he needed to restock on tools, so he got up and pressed a button on a support column. That unlocked a rotating wall panel, which he turned around to show several large containers of strange toys and knickknacks. He simply poured some of the stuff into pockets on his toolbelt, then sat in a rotating chair in front of a laptop. He proceeded to do some research on recent crimes, just to know what to expect. Even though he wasn't a REAL superhero yet, it didn't exactly mean he couldn't TRY. This was the life...

As Nia looked for food she grabbed Isaac's hand and pulled him along, "C'mon I'm really hungry and I need to eat. Don't you want to eat?" she laughed and then looked at Isaac's even harder blush at what she said and she turned noticeably red and then faded away, "Sorry for making you feel a little awkward." She kept walking still trying to pull him with her to the food she so desperately yearned for.
@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Issac let himself get pulled along, as he was feeling prettt hungry himself. "I didn't feel awkward don't worry." He said, trying to reassure her. Issac started to walk a bit quicker to try and match Nia's pace. "You have heightened senses? Might be able to sniff out some grub yeah?" Issac suggested as he glanced around for food as well.

Soul sighed and began to walk, but was run into by the dashing Nia! “Ohhhwwwhoa-!” He stumbled back but caught himself with a quick burst of blue fire from his already heated up hands, which melted the snow on the ground and propelled him upwards. “Oof, sorry about that. I should’ve been more aware. You guys are Issac and Nia, right? Principal Freezeflame told me the names of most of the new arrivals, seeing as I’m the Freshman Sponsor.” He smiled and put his hand behind his head. “I probably already told you, but m’name is Soul!” He flexed his fingers, and you noticed his hands were more made of blue constellations and stars instead of flesh.

Nero was next to Rowena, mostly just vibing after the whole seeing into a time stop. “Hey. Did you notice time just stop back then? Or was it just me..?” He asked, looking at her with a squint. “By the way, as a friend of mine... nevermind, actually.” He was about to say something, but hesitated.

Tara smiled. “Well, knowing you, I guess you aren’t the oblivious little dummy I thought you were~” she gave him a soft wink and ran her fingers through her hair. “Mmm...” when she was kissed, she leaned into it, wrapping her arms around him.

Cornelius finished up his research, then closed his laptop. Fortunately, from what he could tell, there didn't seem to be much crime at all. From this, he decided to check out his brand new school, despite the time of day. He grabbed his backpack off the ground, and filled it with a few snacks for the road. He turned the wall panel around again and locked it in place, then proceeded to leave his little home. He then boarded his way to the school, but stopped for a moment upon reaching it. His glasses definitely helped with seeing, but something wasn't quite right... oh yeah! He took a pair of sunglasses adapters and slipped them on. Better. He spotted a light fixture higher up on the building, and knew exactly what to do next. He tossed one of his trusty Bro-Yos in his hand for a moment, then spun it a bit as he threw it up to wrap it around the light fixture. Once that was done, he aligned himself against the school wall and boosted up it. After drawing back the Bro-Yo, Cornelius soared into the sky, doing a sweet trick of course before landing on the roof... uh... face first. An image of Cornelius and his flat body went through a film reel, which soon stopped, along with time.

"CUT! Such a flop, I would've thought you could see this coming! Such a gorgeously beautiful face... ruined by the stone terror of a building... if only this could've been avoided... oh wait, it can."

The film reel went in reverse, and the "true" ending was shown, where he actually held onto the board this time when landing. He kicked the board back into its holster, then sat on the edge of the top of the school. He pulled out some cheese puffs, then began eating them as he watched over the city.

DoggoKing22

“C’mon, Jesie. I don’t have all day. I need to meet Allie at the dance.” Christian sighed over at Jesie, arms crossed and foot tapping on the ground, progressively getting faster. He was getting more and more impatient by the moment.

“Alright fine. I’ll be there in a sec.” Jesie shouted at the cowboy with hesitation. He turned back to Leo, “Remember what I said. I don’t want to get others involved with this.” He began to walk off to Chris, who was still tapping his foot. Operation Hat Spirit is a go...

As he was walking, Sepha showed up late to the “event” that was going to happen between the two students. It didn’t take long for the fox to find out she was not the only one watching. She noticed Leo standing there watching, so she decided to spark a conversation with the boy. Sepha approached him, “Hiya! I don’t think we met before, have we? What are Jesie and Chrissy doing over there?”

Leo jumped a bit when he heard Sepha's voice. "We did. I was one that gave you a drawing of the cowboy.", he said. He quickly glances at the situation. "Look Sepha, please don't interfere," he said. He sighed, "Before you try to jump in. Jes is trying to prove Chris right".

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was glad that he had someone like Tara to be with. He had wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed a bit more. 'Even through the worst Tara has always been here for me. Even if I am not in the greatest mood she always manage to cheer me up. Tara is the greatest individual I have ever met.' Porco told himself as blush began to fill his face. "Tara. You mean the whole world to me." Porco told her as he looked her in her eyes.

Marcel was just waiting for the others to come and have fun. 'Let's see here. Samael likes a bit of challenge, Judas is always about competition about powers, Sampson is always out for trying new things.' Marcel thought as he was waiting. 'But for the Talent show. If there even is one. Maybe Cyanide with that one kid. Then Alexis can help out in Wherever I may roam.' Marcel told himself as he was confident in what he was going to do.

DoggoKing22

“Wait...” The fox girl thought for a second, “... Yeah we did meet. I was just brain dead. Again, thanks for the picture, and sorry for forgetting.” She watched as Jesie kept approaching the cowboy, her tail swaying left to right slowly. “... Honestly, though. Why won’t he accept the fact the hat has a stand? I get that it looks like just a normal hat, but seriously.... why? I can’t see stands, but I can tell Jesie has this under control. He’s incredibly skilled with his Roundabout.”

At this point Christian and Jesie were standing next to each other, face to face. “.... So how are we gonna do this?” The cowboy finally spoke after being silent with the stand user for almost a minute.

“I want you to give me the hat.” Jesie extended his arm out, making a swiping motion with his hand.

But that only made Chris hold his hat onto his head. “No.”

“Come on, man. I just need it to prove that the hat is a stand.”

“No.”

“If you keep refusing, I’m going to have to do it by force.”

“Nope.”

“Seriously. Please.”

“Hmmmm...... nah. I don’t feel like it.”

Oooh my fuck- Fine! I must do it with force then!” Jesie jumped to try and snag the hat, missing since Chris dodged. He kept swiping at the hat, missing every time, to the point where he decided to grab his arm instead of the hat and dragged him close.
“Listen. I just want the hat. Just give it to me so we can get this over with. Come on. I’ll even pay you to fork it over. How does 100 sound? 500? 1000? I don’t care how much, just give me the hat!” Jesie started to go crazy about the hat. Only the hat was on his mind.
“Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up-” Chris tried to calm himself down by talking over Jesie as he was speaking to make him stop talking. But that didn’t work well since he could still hear Jesie talking.

But at that very moment. Something extremely strange happened to the cowboy. His eyes turned a milky white as he grabbed Jesie’s neck tightly, along with the arm that was grabbing Christian’s. His voice began to sound so much different from his regular voice. It sounded like someone was talking at the same time Chris was talking. “HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP?! YOU KNOW I CAN ALWAYS KILL YOU A SECOND TIME!”

Last edited:
Leo's eye widens of astonishment, but with fear. He looked at Sepha, "Listen to me Sepha do not interfere. Chris is still there, but physically here.". He closes his eyes for a bit took a deep breath. he placed his palm the floor, and green energy formed."This will keep us safe for some time. For right now we can't do anything.", Leo said.

Nia eventually sniffed out the food and began eating wildly but then stopped when she heard yelling running as fast as she could to the scene seeing Chris choking Jessie. She instantly went to fighting mode zooming around Chris punching mostly his arms as to make him let go of Jessie. She knew something was wrong, she knew she had to take action, she would not stop until Jessie and everyone else is saved, or if she died. She didn't care how many people were friends with her she wanted to save them all.

DoggoKing22

Sepha was taken aback by Christian’s actions towards Jesie. “It doesn’t show itself, but rather takes the control of others.... I knew it.” She said to herself before seeing Nia try to make Chris stop choking Jesie, which really had no effect. She tried to signal her, “Hey, stop hitting Chrissy! That’s not him! I’ll explain everything if you come over here!”

The Alright Attorney

Issac cursed as the commotion suddenly began, turning to look at Soul. "Sorry, looks like we'll have to do proper introductions later!" Issac muttered out, running after Nia. She was much faster than him, so by the time he reached her, Chris and Jesie, that strange fox girl from earlier was calling out to Nia. He turned his attention to her. "Hey! What do you know about this? Does it have to do with that god damn hat still?!"

DoggoKing22

“Let’s make this quick. The hat has a stand inside of it, Chris won’t believe Jesie and I, so Jesie is trying to summon the stand, which I think worked. I don’t think it’s actually showing itself, but Chrissy’s voice is different. It sounds like someone is harmonizing with his voice.” Sepha gestured towards Chris and Jesie as she was speaking to Issac. She started to hope that Jesie wouldn’t die again since the grip on the cowboy’s hand started to tighten more and more around his neck.

Jesie couldn’t move and he was starting to lose air drastically. “Shit...! Rounda..bout!” He activated his stand to try and loosen up Chris’s grip.

Suddenly, the brown star on the cowboy’s cheek started to glow faintly as an arm came out of his body and grabbed Roundabout’s. The arm looked metallic and covered in a light brown cloth with some rips and mud brown padding on the shoulder, wrist, and elbow. The hand was completely made of what looked like bendable steel, and the fingers looked like they were resembling barrels on a revolver, with holes that went through the fingertips to go along with it. It started to speak again, “JUST GIVE UP! FORCING ME OUT WON’T MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU! HE IS NOT GONNA BELIEVE YOU IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS!”

(REMINDER: Only stand users can see other stands. So Jesie is the only one able to see the arm)

Cornelius went to grab another cheese puff from the little bag, but didn't realize he had already eaten them all. This made him sad, there was nothing more disappointing than reaching for that cheesy snack, only to find out that all that was left was dust... delicious, saddening dust. He folded up the bag, then put it in his pocket to throw away later, then licked the dust off his fingers. He looked in his bag for a second, and pulled out a random comic, then flipped to a random page. He suddenly burst out laughing when he looked at the page. He fell onto his back, tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe someone let that go through...

"Oh my... oh my god... how did... hahahaha! I can't breathe... can't stop... wheeeeze..."

Nia stopped at her command seeing that nothing was working. She sighed, "So what do we do now?" she looked at Sepha and then at Jesie out of breath, "We need to save Jesie from that 'hat' without hurting Chris." She thought for a second then looked at the hat. She whispered to Sepha, "If you distract him, maybe I could knock off that hat off Chris's head?"

DoggoKing22

“I don’t think we can. It has a mind of its own. That thing’s mind combined with Chrissy’s will make it impossible for that idea to work. Our best bet is waiting it out for now.” Sepha looked over at Nia, starting to get worried about Jesie more than Christian.

Jesie felt weak, his entire body started to feel heavy as Roundabout started to fade away. This went on for about a minute or so until Chris let go of his neck, making him stumble to the ground. Jesie tried gasping for air as the possessed cowboy spoke again. “You’re not worth my time. I can sense the power of your spirit. A spirit like that should not be wasted. This is your only warning. If you bother me again, I will not hesitate to kill off another person.” Chris closed his eyes as he opened them up again, with his eyes going back to normal. This was the real one. He saw Jesie on the ground and immediately helped him up. His voice also went back to normal too. “You ok, buddy? Why were you on the ground? You were just in my ear tryna convince me to give ya my hat.”

“Well I’m sorry for being attacked by..... wait. Run that by me again.”

“What? You were just in my ear tryna convince me to give ya the hat?”

“You didn’t know what just happened?”

“Um... no. Why? Miss something?”

“I cracked the code! The hat takes over your body!”

“Oh my god again with my hat. There is nothing wrong with it.”

The Alright Attorney

"You nearly killed your friend, you should hear him out." Issac said as he approached the pair, crossing his arms. "We all saw it, you were attacking him, and, well its hard to say it was actually you. It was like someone, or something, was in total control of your body. And it seems like your friend is the only one that might have some answers. So stop denying him, and stop being do damn arrogant about that hat." Issac spoke to the cowboy sternly, crossing his arms and staring the two down.

The shield wears off, and Leo walked to Chris."Jes isn't wrong, that force nearly killed him", he said as he approaches Jessie to heal him. "Chris, please control that power. Don't let it take over of you", he pleaded.

Nia gasped as she heard what Chris said, "So you're saying that since you have no memory or recollection of both times that that hat almost killed Jessie that the hat doesn't have something wrong with it when so many people have seen it? This isn't mass hysteria, it is as close to the truth as you are going to get!"

Once she was done she sighed and grabbed Isaac's hand, "We're leaving, I need something to get my mind off of what's happening and I think it's only fair we go back and wait for the party to start. If you would like to stay you can ask me to let go and I can go by myself."

"What is it Nero, you can ask me anything. You know I am not going to just outright say no to whatever it is." Rowena smiled at him. She knew that he was a bit different then most in the school just from how they delt with one another. She hoped that she would find friends like everyone else seemed to be.

Ariana and Damon had prepared for the dance, but Damon's seal is weakening, which is not good, it would technically encase him in a spirit shell of a Dragon, at full size. Ariana had been rather affectionate towards him in the last few minutes in an attempt to calm him down.

"I'm worried about you, anytime this happens, the end result is not good." Ariana whispered her concerns.

DoggoKing22

Chris looked down at the ground and grumbled to himself, Mmmm fine. I’ll believe you for now. If this hat really has some sort of sentience to it, I’ll apologize.”

“Now that’s what I like to hear. You’re finally believing us. Great. Would’ve been helpful if you believed me the first time.”
Jesie commented with a bit of a snarl.

“Oh, tais-toi. Je ne sais pas comment crétin.”

“How about both of you be quiet. We’re not having a third repeat of what keeps happening.”
Sepha pitched into the argument between the two students.

“I hate to say this but I agree with you for once in my life. Let’s all just shut up and go to the dance and not talk about this.”

“Speaking of the dance...~~”
The fox glanced over at the cowboy with a lot of blush and tail wagging.

“No.”
Chris did not even hesitate to answer. She was probably trying to piss him off at this point.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Hey y'all! I'm back!!!)
Celia waited patiently in her dorm for Zant to come. She was wearing a red short sleeved dress and black flats. "I hope he'll like it..." She said to herself.
-------------------
Jude had gotten dress for the dance and put on a red tux. "Prom with no date..." He nervously walked to the dance hall and waited for Zant and Celia. He saw lots of other students with dates and few with none. He was hoping maybe a nice girl would ask him to dance. Yeah, like that'll ever happen...

(@MarcelGalliard790)

Cornelius got up (eventually), and put that comic he was laughing at away. He then rummaged through his bag again to try and find something he could do for fun. Well... he did have an extra copy of that one Flash comic book. He hadn't tried his hand at super speed yet. He took a deep breath, then grabbed the comic, touched a panel where the speed demon was running, and he was gone. Not even he knew where he was, until something happened. His speed ran out, and he tumbled a bit as he tripped over an crooked piece of sidewalk, and past Soul's little entourage. He laid on his side for a moment, then slowly got up, holding his head. That really hurt him, his body literally slammed on concrete. He adjusted his hat and glasses, making sure he didn't lose anything.

"Ugh... why'd I think that was smart in the slightest... at least nobody saw that..."