• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

The fiery shrapnel would rain down onto Ani’s parasol, hitting like very hot and very sharp pebbles. Everywhere it hit would get a visible burn mark. Soul clicked his tongue again while wagging his finger back and forth. “Now you’ll see my true plan. Wait.” He creates a ring of fire around his feet. “It’s just to wait. I warned you about blocking them. Now you’re gonna be bored. Me? I’m having the time of my life!” He grinned. This was probably gonna tick her off, if only slightly.

Last edited:
Smiling as he walked in the dorm, he was delighted to see that the place was quite accommodating. He made sure his headphones were off before making his claim on the couch and he just relaxed. He hadn't been this comfortable in awhile. He got up and looked about the place, suddenly his body filling with energy like a puppy. He looked towards Saphrax before going to the fridge and looking inside. He saw one of those gourmet plate things with crackers, cheese, and deli meats. Mouth watering, he took out the entire thing and looked to Saphrax with an almost pleading look.

Drake panted a bit from the force of the sword head, as he was asked this question he responded with a large grin that showed off his sharp teeth. "Depends on what you'd prefer. If you want to practice powers I can turn up the heat." Drake said, as he made a not so subtle hint towards what he implied by that.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
When Celia and Zant got back to her dorm they heard a knock on the door. Celia opened the door and saw her brother! "Uh, Jude! Whats up?" She said nervously. Jude had the most angry expression on his face at that very moment. "Zant? What did you do?" He asked as he grabbed Zant's shirt and brought up his fist. Celia's eyes widened, but she was too frightened to say anything.

"Whatever you prefer really." Drake insisted with a cheeky grin, and as he stuck his sword in the ground Drake himself breathed in and out. As if he was funneling something deep inside of himself, providing some fuel if you will.

Either way, if this guy preferred to have a fight of skill he'd go for it. If he was willing to use powers he'd also go there, but he left it his choice.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant smirked and shrugged. "Oh Jude. Always jumping to conclusions. We are now..." Breaking the grip from Jude's grab on his shirt and went over and held one of Celia's hands. "A couple. Just to put it as bluntly as possible." Zant told his friend Jude so then he doesn't have a fit.

Marcel just watched the fights with curiosity. 'I could probably do better.' Marcel told hi spec as he just watched the fight.

Porco finished the improvements and sighs with relief. "Thank you so much for your assistance Phoenix. I did not realize how my suits were lacking some stuff until you came and helped me." Porco told Phoenix as he looked at his new battle armors.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"I still don't like this..." Jude told him. "Jude, don't worry. I'll be fine, its not like he is a kidnapper." Celia said with a giggle. Jude glared at Zant, then he frowned. "Just, make sure you protect her, ok?" He said to Zant. Jude wasn't so sure about this, like he had said before, he didn't wan't Celia's feelings to get hurt.

As the shrapnel made contact with Ani’s parasol it bounced off before it even made physical contact with it. It made a sound like hitting a metal shield and causing a micro wave of dense hexagons of light to ripple slightly across its surface. The fiery shrapnel and flaming pebbles were stopped mere millimeters above the surface, to a not too observant observer it would look like the shrapnel is just sliding off the actual surface. All the while, each piece of the shrapnel seemed to lose its heat and power the moment it made contact with the umbrella shaped barrier.

“And here you had me excited all for nothing…..” Ani watched as Soul made a ring of fire around his fee. ‘What’s up with the strange obsession of making rings around themselves…?’ she thought as she listened to Soul’s attempt at goading her, ‘Pointless.’.

“Well then, sometimes a girl’s gotta take the initiative!”

Boom!

Ani had collapsed her parasol and fired a shot out of the tip of the parasol at the floor between Soul’s feet, all with one swift motion. The shockwave from the blast would knock him up, back, out of his ring severely disorient him and causing his leg muscles to be semi-paralyzed, hindering his ability to even stand up without great difficulty.

@Cryronn the Mudkip <again, sorry for the late reply.>

Soul saw the attack and responded, and he did something that would probably surprise her- His hair and eyes flowed light blue, and he shot upward using a jet of fire from his hands and away from his fire ring. He then, still in this strange glowing state, sent a few whips of fire her way at higher velocity than his other attacks. “This... is FULL POWER!”

Ani laughed, “Oh sweetie you look ridiculous!” she exclaimed while she reopened her parasol again over her, though she was rather intrigued about what other properties his flames may hold. Perhaps she should have paid more attention at the briefing rather than none at all. She looked up, and only the underside of the parasol turned transparent. There was a targeting reticle locked on Soul along with various other reticles of different types highlighting his projectiles and informing her of their various statuses such as velocity, temperature, acceleration, etc. but this was all pointless information for Ani right now.

With the parasol open over her head she crouched down quite low, then with a sound resembling a very powerful gunshot she blasted off into the air with a mighty leap leaving a perfectly circular crater in the ground. The fire whips were fast, but she was rocketing towards Soul even faster. Some of the fire whips hit the top of her parasol as they flew by, dissipating into smoke. She was on a collision course to Soul and the impact is going to hurt at the speed she’s going.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia nodded as they walked out of the room. Jude was a little confused. What did he mean by "laid back"? He asked himself. Then he remembered his key. "Man...wait...I can walk though walls..." He said as he facepalmed himself. He flew away too his dorm and waited for the next "exciting" moment.

(Edit: I had totally forgotten that Jude could go though walls... XD))

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Zant held Celia's hand as they had walked around for a little bit. "What I had meant about being laid back is that I wouldn't be on full guard 24/7. But when the time does call for it that is when the guard will come in to play and I will give heart and soul to make sure you are ok." Zant explained to Celia hoping to show how much she had meant to him.

Marcel still watched the fight with boredom and curiousity clashing. 'Whenever there is a pause that is when I will hop in and start the little future prediction thing. Basically my throne and a ceremony. BTW....Zarathos did tell me that him and Dad would teach me how to unlock "it" but when is the more important question.' Marcel told himself as he continued to watch the fight.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia smiled. She did like how Zant was calmer then Jude. Now there is someone to keep him from murdering someone. "You know Zant. Now that I think about it, Jude mentioned you in a lot of his letters when he was here last year." She told him.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant knew what Celia was talking about. "Yeah. Me and him got along really well back then. I don't think we are on the same level of thought when you arrived but...I know when I first met you that....we were destined to be together for some reason." Zant explained to Celia as they kept walking around. "There is something that I would like to give you though Celia." Zant told her as he kissed her without any hesitation.

Saphrax smiled at the cute way Remus pleaded for the tray of food. It kind of reminded him of a puppy. Knowing how hungry the guy must feel, Saphrax smiled and noded his in consent. "Yeah you can eat it. My main food is in the freezer. Actually so is my roommates as well. So help yourself."

Rowena wached the battle that the girl with that fancy umbrella fought with the blue fire man. She vaguely remembers his name as Soul. Watching the action, she could tell what the girl was planning. It did not look pretty for the wannabe fantasic four hero.

A little bored by what is going on, Rowena walked over to the stands, and pulled out a book. It was on advanced spells and rituals. It would be better to learn them now, then try and just wing it when she got around to practice them.

Remus smiled and took the tray and plopped himself on the couch, opening the thing and began making cute little stacked sandwiches with cheese, meat, and cracker before eating them, clearly in heaven. His attention suddenly shifted as he could hear distant fighting once he had his headphones around his shoulders. Concerned, he tried to put the fighting to the back of his head but he was getting exceptionally worried. Still, it wasn't his fight and he didn't need to get involved in it. Of course, the worried look on his face, as he looked seemingly through a wall at the distant fighting behind them, could very well be seen. He looked to Saphrax with a worried look before speaking up when he finally heard a lull. "Should I be concerned, or should I just keep eating? Because I kind of want to figure out what's going on, but I really don't want to get up..."

Leo was carefully studying both Ani and Soul matches. 'I never such as match like this.' Leo is still in awe of such a match. But frankly, he is still weak to use his power failure of an all-out attack. He continued to closely pay attention to the intense battle between Soul and Ani.

Soul watched her rocket toward him arbor blinding speed. This was his chance. Normally, he would be a sitting duck, but his Full Power put his reflexes into 55th gear. ‘If I use my fire to slide off the side I’ll be fine. There has to be some point where the fire connects before power disappears, creating a tension I can use to slide off it!’ He thought.

Soul created a spiral of flames around his body and began spinning at an angle, attempting to slide off the side of the attack.

(Science)

"Thanks, you are pretty good to. This is fun~" Drake said with a toothy grin, as he saw Eli open up with what seemed to be a clear bait to attack. One Devin was eager to accept trap and all as he wanted to know what he had, so he charged ahead as he seemingly aimed to deliver a standard frontal charge to try and strike with a shoulder tackle.

Only for him to move at an accelerated speed once he got close, trying to catch Eli off guard with the sudden burst of his max running speed as he tried to punch his gut from inside his guard.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel watched seeing Soul's tactic. 'Heh. Interesting.' Marcel told himself as his eyes began to flicker red. Marcel wanted to show his skill in the battle. 'She won't expect a thing. My strategy is an interesting one.' Marcel told himself as he got the brimstone buster ready for when it is time to begin his turn of the battle.

Zant looked at Celia with blush on his face. "I hope you enjoyed my surprise Celia." Zant told her as he looked away for a slight second.

Ani was looking up at Soul though the transparent underside of the parasol and saw that he had shifted his body and spinning himself at an angle. He had conjured up an impressive spiral of flames around his body. It wasn’t hard to guess what he had in mind.

Ani continued on her course but shifted her body so that she would be facing him as he passed her.

Soul’s plan had worked, but whether or not if he noticed that his flames were gone wherever he touched the parasol and he was just sliding off the side due to physics, Ani was not sure. As Soul fell past Ani, she reached out towards him with inhuman accuracy and precision, pretty much robotic-like, aiming straight for his throat. Evasion would be difficult and getting grabbed would be inescapable.

The fire around Soul did burn her flesh significantly. But it did not seem to affect her clothing at all, including her gloves on the hand that was reaching for him. The flesh on her arm and parts of her body that was close exposed and close to Soul was regenerating as fast if not faster than she was getting burned and Ani didn’t even wince at the flames, as a matter of fact she was smiling at Soul.

Last edited:
Soul flipped around and did his “Ace in the Hole” move. His hand began glowing light blue underneath his gloves, and he breathed out a large swath of air. The cold wind blew around him. “Cosmic Impact!!!” He reached our his hand back toward hers and a massive burst of cosmic energy erupted from his hand, sending him out flying in the opposite direction and to the ground. The energy would be sent out like a shotgun, extremely powerful, but only at close range.

With his glove destroyed, she would see that his hands were made out of almost see through skin covering a strange bath of cosmic particles beneath. His skin seemed to reform over his palm, showing that sending out the burst exploded out the translucent skin.

Ani retracted her hand as she saw Soul reaching out towards her with his hand starting to glow. She pulled her arm and hand back into a defensive angle palm facing out, posed in front of her and in front of Soul’s glowing hand.

BOOM!

Ani appeared as a smoldering object free falling in the air with a long trail of smoke. There was a flash of violet light from her in midair and her direction and velocity dramatically changed. She landed hard in a low crouching position, shattering and cracking the arena beneath her, she stood up slowly, her parasol still in her hand, but folded. Most of her other arm that had blocked the attack was missing. All that was left was an odd bubbling bloody stump a few inches below her shoulder.

The bubbling stump seemed to swell up then suddenly it extended forward with a wet and slimy gut wrenching slurping noise, and her entire arm was back, completely new and fully functional exactly identical to her arm before. Violet laser lines began to appear over her palm, wrist, and half way up her forearm, crisscrossing and growing in density, interconnecting together forming a dense mesh and within seconds her fingerless gloves were remade good as new, the exact copy and match as the other one on her other hand and matching to the rest of her outfit.

She dusted herself off with her new arm as if nothing had happened. She straightened herself up and looked at Soul with a kind smile, the same one she seemed to always have. Her sapphire blue eyes faintly glowing.

King was watching now with a slightly amused look. He knew that Ani hated having her limbs get destroyed, and Soul was someone on their list. ‘Perhaps now she will actually test this kid… well… at least his durability.” He grinned to himself.

“I do hope that you’re bluffing about that being your ultimate attack.” Ani bent over and leaned forward playfully balancing herself on the parasol. “I’M HOT FOR YOU!” she yelled, her voice echoed strangely in the air.

She suddenly vanished and reappeared right next to Soul, to his left seemingly in the same instant. Even enhanced eyes would not have even been able to clearly see her motion until it was over. Ani’s right hand was mere centimeters from his throat again, the momentum still carrying her forward for a running chokeslam, into a far more devastating combo.

Last edited:
Soul had traced out of full power, and was in awe at the sudden reforming of her arm. However, her yell and subsequent “teleportation” to right in front of him put him Back in battle mode. He got hit by the first Attack on his neck, But was thankfully able to redirect it to a less vital part of the neck. He flared up again and created a burning twisted of fire around himself, and attempted to propel himself toward the middle of the stadium again.

“What’s that power, The World or something!?” He grimaced and created a entwined mess of burning “vines” around himself.

"Not this time sweetie!" Ani's grip held firm on his neck and Soul’s attempts to redirect her momentum to the center of the arena were useless, she was steadfast like a mountain, her body size and build obviously not indicative of her strength. She was aware that Soul had shifted himself so it was a less vital part of neck she was grabbing, but it was not a concern, she wasn’t trying to kill him, and the more damaging part of a chokeslam is yet to come.

Ani was holding Soul firmly by the neck now having hoisted him into the air and off his feet, in a way he was now being pulled around like a rag doll. His spiraling flames burning her flesh but again, it was regenerating faster than it can burn off. “Sorry luv!” She shouted as she hoisted him high into the as they ran around the arena at nearly sonic speeds. “But a girl can’t reveal all of her secrets!” she slams the boy into the hard ground, smashing straight through and dissipating the mass of fire vines he had created, a massive crater exploded around them, the space between his shoulder blades making contact with the ground first, knocking the wind completely out of him as he bounced off the ground. Ani vanished again after she slammed him into the floor only to reappear standing opposite of Soul in the same moment, waiting for his next move.

She stood once again with perfect posture, her parasol open and held over her head casting a shadow that went just past her eyes. She beaten the wind from the explosion so as she stood and waited the powerful gust of wind from the impact force blew past her causing her long twin tails to flutter in the warm wind.

Soul was utterly broken by the attack, but marvelously, he somehow didn’t break any bones. Small cracks in his back had appeared, but nothing too bad. His mind raced. He could barely think, even his mind couldn’t make sense of anything. But suddenly, his fighting spirit broke through.

He stood, his body battered by the rubble. Blood fell from his chest and legs, but he spoke calmly and assuredly, his body activating Full Power. “You know, my body holds back a lot. I could hurt people. Kill people. Kill myself. All easily. And yet I don’t... but for you and your regeneration...” his eyes opened suddenly. But they weren’t what you saw originally. They sparkled with a new white-hot glow. “...Holding Back is unnecessary.”

Soul exploded forward faster than even her greatest reaction time. He then proceeded punched with such force that it broke off, separating her from her parasol. His hair turned the same blue-white as his eyes, and he belted out one single word... repeatedly! “MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA-!!!!” He began to viscuously punch the girl all over as fast as he possibly could! “MUDAMUDAMUDA-!!!!” He kept belting it out, Flames and cosmic energy guiding each punch into the next at the fastest of could carry them. Suddenly, after 7 seconds of brutality, he let out one final- “MUDA!!!!!!!” Before striking her as hard as he could in the face. After the punch he turned Around, away from her, and spoke. “That’s what you call a reference. Have fun cleaning up your body after that.”

<Warning: Kinda graphic>
<click spoiler for the post>
Ani was on the ground, still very much alive, her body was broken and disfigured from the attack yet, Ani felt no pain, as a matter of fact she was trying to laugh and giggle, although all the sounds that managed to come out were bloody gurgles and blood, her lungs were pretty much wrecked and punctured in too many places. By the time she landed her concave face had already repaired itself and restored her usual appearance.

Physically there appeared to be no damage to her skin aside from some bones sticking out, but under her skin there were ripples and waves, like something was moving beneath it. Her right hand and arm had fully recovered and she flexed her wrist as if she were reaching for something. Her parasol shot back into her hand from where it had landed a few meters away.

Loud snapping and popping noises came from her body as bones realigned and popped back into place. Within a few seconds she managed to sit up as the frontal lobe of her brain along with various other parts of her brain had repaired itself, the motion being unnatural and robotic, the exposed portion of her back still seemingly had things moving under her skin, it was pieces of her spine and neck reassembling.

She swiveled her head around left to right with loud audible cracks and bone grinding on bone. A loud snap was audible and she was fine. Her femurs realigned and healed, then popped back into her hips, her hips mended itself and reattached to her spine. Her legs were healed enough to stand so she did. Her dress and other accessories had already repaired itself in the places it could excluding some parts where her bones were still sticking out though them. She looked down to see a part of her lower rib trying to realign itself back into her body, but she wasn’t too patient so she snapped it off inside her body, pulled it out, and threw it aside, the bone dissolving into dust as it left her hand, and the rib had already regrown. As she did this she noticed her left ulna was broken and sticking out of her skin also trying to realign itself back into her arm, she tore that bone out too with her right hand and threw it aside. It regrew almost immediately in her arm.

All her bodily repairs happened simultaneously, for a few seconds she looked like a bag of human skin filled with rippling water, but now she was back to her old self, her dressed having repaired itself perfectly now the obstructing bones were removed. The total time it took for her to regenerate from Soul's attack was roughly a minute.

“Pardon me….” She managed to say with her mouth nearly full of something. She turned away and spat out a mouthful of blood, loose teeth, and bone shards. Her teeth had grown back perfectly so the ones that were knocked loose were no longer necessary. The blood she spat out quickly evaporated into nothing and the bone shards and teeth just, as quickly, dissolved into dust. She spat again just to clean her mouth further for good measure. She took a deep and sighed while she dusted herself off again. “Good as new!” she said with a smile and looked at her left forearm and hand, loud enough that Soul would hear. “Now we’re getting somewhere! HEHEHEHE!” she giggled playfully, “Tu m'as tout excité!” she grinned. She opened her parasol and held it over her head one more, “Maintenant continuons à jouer!” she continued to smile at Soul.

Last edited:
King watched silently, he was slightly nervous now, not for Ani, but for the mission. He was ready to step in and stop Ani the only way he knew how if she didn't be a bit more careful.

King noticed Leo in awe. "Don't worry kid," he said to him, "It'll take more than just a few weak punches to keep Ani down. If I remember correctly didn't Soul boast that he was one of the best from the freshmen group? Well, Ani was the best from the entirety of Umbra Foedus Academy. From what I can tell Ani's still messing around, and if those are the kind of moves Soul has when he's not holding back... he's got a very long ways to go. He's been fighting a loosing battle from the start."

Leo nodded. "I can see. When I went all out. Most of my hits were nothing and it makes sense why it didn't do damage. Your right." he sighed a bit. "So am I have long way to go. Much more than our top students. Also sorry I bumped to ya and having a bad start with ya."

"Just don't mention it, and watch where you're going." King turned his attention back onto Ani. he had no intention of making friends here. When the time comes most of these students and teachers are going to end up in the grinder... the lucky ones anyways. For the others, they will be mercy killed most likely... or be used as practice dummies.