• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"Yeah. That could also be a possibility too. I just get really worried when I think that something bad might happen. Sorry." Christian grinned nervously at Allie after she spoke. Is was then that he remembered why he wanted to talk to her. "Shoot. I almost forgot why I wanted to talk. We gotta talk about Sepha for a bit. Wanna head over inside the forest so it's private? Or do ya wanna talk 'bout it here?"

Sepha watched the fight that was going on, writing down the powers of both people fighting.

Phoenix followed Porco into his room. The purple skined alien, looked around at the lab. It was not what they were used to, but it would do in a pinch. Walking around Phoenix picked up equipment and looked at it closely. Making sure to note the parts that they were made from.

Lastly they made their way to the suits. They were nice, and seemed to be modern human tech, but by Vundal standards they are outdated. Which would need to be corrected if they wanted to help break up and find out what happened to the missing supers from the other school that recently shut down.

Walking over to a hologram computer, Phoenix turned it on and began to work. They seemed to have opened a drawing app. Using a stylus to draw a design for a new suit, Phoenix labelled the parts that would be needed to used.

The design was sleek and seemed to less bulky the ones that Porco made. While they work Phoenix began to talk. "This is a tech suit that would be easy to make with human tech at it's current level in evolution. You have been making metal designs, that while effective, you could do more with a more sleek and slender suit. If we used this a base for more complex weapon, then we can fit more tech and still have the protections and ablitites that you are using now. If you want I could also come up with a more bulky design, but it would be less effective in battle. Though it would be great in protecting oneself and others."

Phoenix may look like they are dumb, especially when they ask about the culture of humans, but there is always more then what meets the eye with them. Phoenix always had a nack for creating things, whether it was a lush garden, or a suit that could protect someone from pretty much anything.

Rowena smiled at the two. She was glad to see that the two were on her side about going as friends. Though the half dragon was kind of cute in a brooding way. Looking around it seemed the place had become more popular then she would have liked. There were too many poeple around, and it kind of made her nervous.

Salem sensing this, rubbed up against her to try and calm her down. It seemed to work a bit, but that did not help the situation. "Hey um, it is getting a little too loud around here. Do you want to maybe go back to my dorm and see what we can find in the fridge?" Rowena hoped the two would not mind getting out of the crowd that seemed to have formed around them.

Diane and Drake had also not become too oblivious to the ever crowded training field. Drake was however unaware of how Rowena looked at him though given the people he moved by a few of them as he decided to cut the air with some casual chatter. "So you guys here for some training or do you just like to mingle in a barren field?"

Diane herself was also curious, though stayed by Rowena not that Drake was too far from them.

The siblings glanced the way of the guy among the group who seemed to offer a challenge for them then and there. Diane had a sheepish expression, they needed to get ready for the dance they didn't have time for another spar as they already were stretching their time as it was.

"A-as much as that sounds tempting I am afraid that we will have to..."

"Sure I can take you on." Drake said with a toothy smirk as Diane smacked her forehead. Of course he'd say that...

"Drake you can't be serious! We may miss the dance over this!" Diane cursed with a loud whisper as her brother seemed far from concerned as quickly his body was covered in black scales and claws grew on his hands along with his teeth which sharpened and his eyes shifted to a piercing orange.

"Don't worry, we have plenty of time. Besides I am curious how the other students here stack up. Can't spar against just you you know." Drake said as he moved across from Eli as Diane let out a sigh of defeat.

Ani gently parried every strike Leo was throwing at her with a single hand, he was definitely faster, but still not fast enough, and for that speed, he sacrificed so much power, accuracy, and balance in his stance. "Better! But you still need some work luv!" Ani suddenly vanished from in front of Leo again and reappeared just as quickly, her parasol closed and held under her right arm, "Ne pas tomber!" she shouts joyfully as she jabbed the tip of the parasol at Leo's side with a quick and small motion.

<If hit, it will just knock Leo off-balance and he'll probably fall over, no real damage whatsoever.>

Ani looked at Leo expectantly after he had stopped attacking so aggressively. ‘Well, at least he’s learning.’

“Un moment s'il vous plaît, monsieur.” Ani responded to the new boy who had arrived. She was interested to see what he had to offer. Different colored flames usually means there’s something unique about them most of the time, if King is anything to go off of. But she could be wrong in her assumption….

She turns her attention back to Leo, “I guess it’s my turn then huh?” Ani took her parasol out from under her arm and pointed it at Leo “Don’t you dare blink or you might miss something!” She whipped the parasol around so the tip of it pointed behind her and to the ground. She crouched down low with one leg in front and the other behind. The parasol opened, a low distorted metallic sound that sounded like a powerful engine revving up echoed from the opened parasol and Ani fired a shot into the ground.

The power of the recoil and blast from the shot launched her upward and forward in a tight arch. Her body turned into a blur of skin color, white, violet, and purple, due to the speed she was rocketing through the air.

In less than a second Ani was on top of Leo, she held her, now closed, parasol in her right hand, which was crossed over to her left preparing for a very wide down angled horizontal sweep attack, while her left hand and arm was positioned slightly out to her side and behind her slightly bent at the elbow.

Last edited:
Leo absorbs the lightning and his body began to glow. "Well If you heard the saying monkey see monkey do. Well..that what I do." He snap his finger many portals opened Around the girl. His speed greatly increased and begin his attack. He dashed in the portal attacking her and back in the portal continue. He could not get a direct attack. Until the last blow he was going for a cleean shot. He stopped and fall on the floor face front.'Seems my limit been reach.' A loss for Leo.

Last edited:
Soul stepped forward and pulled Leo up by the back of his shirt, slinging him over his shoulder. He dragged Leo to the sidelines and looked to the people watching. “Yo, take care of him while I wipe the floor.” Soul stepped forward.

“Now listen here, new girl. I’m gonna get close. And then, I’m gonna wreck your shit. Deal?” He said, in a sort of sarcastic manner and with an air of knowingness that it wouldn’t be that simple. “My name is Soul, one of the Freshman Group’s best fighters. Chrissy, Leo, Maya, Porco... cheer me on.”

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia looked at Zant. "Uh, sure! That'd be great." She replied, (Sorry, I don't get notifications for this RP for some reason...) She played with her hair as she blushed. I wonder what Jude would think of this...

Jack woke up to find himself in a strange house! "Huh?" Then a man walks into the room. "Protect your sister..." Then he wakes up again and he is now in the science class. "Celia..." He said as he ran. He didn't even care about the key to his dorm anymore. He ran all the way to Celia's dorm. (Thanks Chris ;))

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant smiled as he hugged her and held one of her hands. "Come on. Jude's probably getting worried." Zant told her as he looked into her blue eyes. He had felt the gusts for when she came up to see him. Zant had feelings for Celia since he had first layed eyes on her. He readied his dark angel wings and got ready.

Marcel looked down to see Soul trying to be overconfident. 'Another to add to the moments to have repentance list.' Marcel told himself as he kept watching the two. "In a little bit I will hop down and show my true power and show them my future." Marcel whispered aloud to where no one can hear him. A brimstone throne and a dark red cape. As well as some other surprises along the way.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant looked a bit nervous but he still made an attempt to not have it be her fault. "No. More like he would kill me. I told him earlier that you looked cute and he almost flipped on me. So he would most likely target me." Zant told her as he spread his wings out and got ready.

Alexis was just walking around when she saw the two new students. 'I can't battle them...I don't know how my curse even works and when I can trigger it.' Alexis told herself as she merely watched the fight happening and the pause because of Soul.

Leo’s attacks on Ani were a minor annoyance at best. Several of his attacks landed but the damage was so minor that they healed instantaneously or just didn’t do any damage. Though his final hit did send her down to the ground fast.

Ani landed gracefully on the ground and spun around playfully to face Soul. She watched him carry off Leo’s unconscious body, she was half amused by Soul’s declaration. “If you wanted to get close to me you could just ask.” Ani smiles peacefully. She swung her parasol out to her right side, the panels separated and ejected a single molten shell onto the ground a few feet behind her and closed once more. She opened the umbrella and slung it over her right shoulder once more standing at attention with perfect posture and heels together. “Just remember... manners maketh man. Now come at me luv!”

Last edited:
(Let’s play Stand Proud right about now) Soul grinned. “Then let’s dance, Miss Parasol!” He said this with a token of aggression, but summoned a blue fireball into his hand that began to harden into a molten shell. He sent it flying into the air with a single release of his palm. “Burny Stuff!”

The molten ball exploded into a rain of fireball shots that fell down from the sky in a flurry. “Don’t even try to block with your parasol, I’ve got a plan if you do~” Soul wiggled his finger back and forth while clicking his tongue.

Drake kept his eyes on him, and as she smiled he did the same finding this to be fun as he turned to meet her and saw him try to spin around as he kept himself in front and tried to advance with an attempt to try and grapple him and try to slam him to the ground.

Diane looked on, this whole thing was nerving given they needed to get ready. But on the flip side it did give her a chance to see how her brother stacked to other students and this had been too interesting to just ignore.

Drake's eyes widened as he was not expecting this, and the sword flew his way as he tried to roll out of the way to avoid it....though as he did the sword passed his left arm and delivered a visible cut across as it landed close by on the ground.

"Gah!" Drake cried out, as he saw the slight trail of blood drip as Diane's eyes widened.

"Hey! I thought this was a spar! This is..." Diane began to say, before Drake began to chuckle a bit as he faced Eli.

"Nice move! Didn't see that coming." Drake said as he tore a bit of his shirt to wrap around his arm while Diane had a scowl. Course he'd react that way even with an injury.

Rowena was not happy with how the injury was handled. Walking up to Drake, she took off the piece of shirt. Then with one hand she held his arm still. With her other hand she had it hovered over his cut, and a slight golden glow could be seen from her hand. It healed the cut almost instantly and would not leave a scar from it. "I told you before I could heal. It is not hard to do at all. Next time don't rip a shirt if I am near by. Save yourself the money of replacing it."

Rowena smirked as she said that last line. Walking back to Diane, she struck a conversation with her. "So is the bonehead always getting himself cut like that?"

"Unfortunately. I have a policy of fighting smarter, he is the extreme that believes in just fighting harder...." Diane mused with a sigh, as if this was a common occurrence which given how their spars with them usually went.

"Okay mom..." Drake mumbled in response, as he never liked one stepping into a fight on his behalf though did appreciate the wound being treated as he glanced over to Eli and returned his grin with one of his own.

"Yeah, so are you. And that makes me want to win even more!" Drake replied with a grin as he saw Eli slide to his sword...and did nothing about it. Since he got some healing from a third party, he figured it was fair Eli get his weapon back as he waited and assumed a battle stance eager for more.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~Ruby~~
Now in a completely different appearance (lavender-colored hair, pink eyes, black cat ears with pink insides, a black dress, a cat tail, and white combat boots), Ruby strolled into the arena, seemingly not noticing the sparring matches all around her. She spotted Diane, and flew over, her tiny translucent wings carrying her only slightly off the ground.
"Hi, Diane! What is everyone doing?" she squeaked, still missing the point. "It looks like they're attacking each other... why?"
@Godjacob

“Oh I wouldn’t want to spoil your plans now.” Ani spun her umbrella and readjusted so it would block the projectiles that were going to rain down on her.

King sighed and looked around at the other students sparring, passively listening in on the the conversations and taking notice of names the extent of their abilities.

Diane heard the voice of her roommate as she glanced over and saw an ever inquisitive Ruby who seemed to be floating on a pair of tiny wings. Diane's eyes widened at this display. She was quite fascinating the more she saw of her, but irregardless decided to answer the lingering question she had.

"This guy there challenged by brother to a spar. And he is never one to say no to that sort of thing." Diane explained to Ruby.

Drake in turn saw the kick coming and raised his arms to block it with an x-guard. His next aim would be to try and grab Eli's leg and toss him to the ground in a counter throw while he kept his eyes on the sword.

"L-let's do it? What you mean us having a spar?" Diane asked, a bit shocked her roommate went from asking about what had been going on to now asking her to take part in it. The jarring shift was but one factor as DIane began to think it over while she looked for such clarification from the fairy girl.

Drake managed to land the punch but the head of the sword struck him back which caused him to wince. Drake tried to fight through it and deliver a counter kick to force Eli back.