• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

It was the start of new month in a new school. A young man with headphones and wearing nice loose-fitting clothes walked about the halls in sandals. He looked around at everyone, like a cornered, cautious animal that will bite at anyone who got to close. He found the room he had to be in. Science class. It was one of his favorite subjects, so he was hoping the class didn't ruin it for him.

As he entered, he saw a mess. There was no teacher, but kids were milling about, throwing paper airplanes as notes to each other and another pair showing quite a bit of PDA. Was this even allowed in this school? His past schools said this was the best place to be to control his powers, and yet with how disorderly everything was here, it seemed like this wasn't the case. Would it be like this in all classes?

Since he was a new kid, he knew that people would try to ask him questions. He could hear the ruckus a little too well through the headphones, which was starting to bother him. He kept close to the wall as he entered and went to the back of class to grab a seat. He shifted his black backpack down off of his shoulder and set it beneath his seat, his legs wrapping a cage around it as he sat down. His hunched shoulders and wary eyes gave off the impression that people shouldn't get too close. He attempted to pull off the headphones, but the loud noises in the classroom and the hallway hurt his ears. Wincing in pain, he left them on. He looked down at table and began tracing the lines in the table while occasionally looking up and sizing people up.

There were angels, demons, witches.... Damn, and he looked pretty normal if it weren't for his wolf-like color of his eyes. He sized the few that he could, determining that if he did transform he could take on some of them with ease without even knowing their abilities, while others he knew he had to be careful around. This was going to be one hell of a day.

Seeing the look in the fairy's eyes, Rowena knew she asked the wrong question. The girl seemed to be hiding something, but she would not push to know what it is. Whatever it was, it must have been awful. "Yeah all magic is like that. Trust me I know from experience. It is not pretty when it takes it's fee for it's use." Rowena smiled when asked where she was from. "I came from a school in Salem, Massachusetts. It was an all witches school so it is refreshing to see other magic users."

Saphrax was surprised to smell a familiar smell of some kind when a guy walked into the classroom with headphones and sandles. It was like that time the school was raided by vicious werewolves. Though now that he was at his old school, maybe they are different then when they are not in wolf form. Standing up straight from the wall, and walking over, Saphrax sat down in the seat beside the guy. Speaking softly, Saphrax said. "Hi. My name is Saphrax, it is nice to meet you." Holding out his hand, Saphrax hoped the guy would take it as a kind gester. He had a soft smile on his face to show that he meant no harm.

And just like that, he already failed his stealth mission. He tried his best to put on a friendly smile, but it came out more like a grimace. He looked at the offered hand and, knowing it was polite to shake hands, he shook hands with Saphrax. He eyed the guy. Saphrax? Interesting name. Remus figured everyone would know his name later when the teacher gets here. He's cautious, not unreasonable.

"The name's Remus..." he said softly. "Excuse me if I'm.... Cautious... I was transferred from another school due to issues with the young'uns there and my temperament. I suggest you be careful around me, too," he said it in a non-threatening way, but with a more of a cautious tone that needed to be heeded. He didn't know when his emotions will skyrocket, and he didn't know when the beast will come out. He just wanted to get through his first class without any strange events.

Although, due to how nice and accommodating the guy was, he felt like he had to explain himself a little bit. Did he trust him? No, but he could feel like he would be trusting him a lot later. He looked him up and down, trying to see the guy's power, if it was apparent, and what his species was. Well, if the eyes and the smell from him didn't shout it out to him, he was obviously a vampire with a hint of cat. He couldn't tell if he owned cats or if he could become a cat. He held no grudges against his kind, as they really didn't do anything to him. The pink hair though, goodness was the color bright.

It took Remus a few moments before he finally nodded to himself. "I might as well tell you, seeing that you are one of the nicer people here and you greeted me with kindness and warmth despite my cold and callous approach, and most vampires would avoid me due to bad blood with werewolves in the past. Before you say anything, no, I'm not a werewolf. I'm... Different. I may smell like a wolf, but how I work is very different from them. Basically, I have the spirit of the wolf inside of me, who will then take over if my emotions betray me. I can't tell if it's an extension of myself or if it's considered someone else. I can't control myself as a wolf, so I'm forced to think it is something else that has taken a hold of me. Although, it still feels like me, it feels unnatural. Spiritual or like energy, but unnatural to me..." He chuckled to himself. "Heh, I'm rambling. Sorry about that. I guess I never had anyone to talk to in awhile," he looked over at Saphrax with a genuine smirk now.

"So, let me guess. You're a vampire with an affinity for cats? It's easy to smell that on you," he smirked wider now. His deduction skills were being put to use and he loved that. "Why are you here? I thought most vampires would prefer to be in a boarding school with their kind to keep themselves from wanting to snack on their classmates," although he said that with a hint of teasing the nice vampire, he also held a knowing tone, as if he had talked with other vampires before.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Overhearing the conversation between Remus and Saphrax, Chris thought it would be a good idea too butt in and join the conversation. “So I guess we have two shapeshifters now. That’s awesome! Except one of them shapeshifts into something I hate. Isn’t that right, buddy?” He said as he started to jokingly nudge Saphrax’s arm with his elbow while looking at him.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco smiled a cocky smile. "You all may have your little introductions into the classes and such. But none will outclass mine!" Porco told them bolting towards the front of the room doing a front flip and some of his tech had clipped on to his wrists and ankles. He proceeded to flip onto the table behind him and stand as the tech took over his body. Green electricity was going near his hands and his hands changed to metallic Plasma Cannons. His whole body became almost cyberized. His face...mask...thing came in different parts and they started to rise up from the chest and shaped into the helmet mold. Powering on with glowing red eyes Porco's biggest technological advancement was finally complete. He had become known as The Technological Terror.

DoggoKing22

Chris and Jesie simultaneously snapped to attention as Porco entered the room in a cool fashion. They both stood up and did soft golf claps for no reason. “Bravo, my guy! Bravo! ça être impressionnant!” Chris chanted as he smiled. They both sat back down after a couple more seconds of golf clapping and stayed quiet so Porco can speak.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco decided to have his helmet removed for the time being. "As an added bonus." Porco told them as he turned around and high tech wins had appeared and a cape that had the illusion of it just being a whole bunch if gears moving in a continuous loop over and over again. "As well as my voice for when I have my helmet on." Porco told them as the helmet pieces came from the body and formed the parts together to make the helmet. Red eyes powered on and it was back. "Like old times, Chris." Porco told him with his cybernetic voice (reference below)

DoggoKing22

“Complete with Metal Gear references? Now this is perfection right here!” Chris started clapping again as he heard a quote from Gray Fox.

“So this is the kind of technology I saw before. This kid is quite the technician if I do say so myself.” Jesie smiled as he did a catcall. “Tell me. What does this technology do exactly? It’s gotta be something sick, right?”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco's helmet once again split into the many pieces and went back into the body of the suit. His plasma cannons changed to hands. (Think about how mega man switches between his hands and his mega buster. It is similar to that.) "Well it entirely depends on what your definition of it is. If you think it has to do with the scourges of the divine beasts, The final trial master, and literal walking guardians then you're difinition is correct." Porco answered Jesie's question and even smiled at what Chris told him. "Of course! Gray fox's voice was the best thing to put for a voice." Porco told him and then heard what Leo told him. "I am a master of surprises Leo." Porco told him and smiled.

Saphrax smiled. He was right. He may have been wrong on one account, but the guy was basically a werewolf. Though it does sound like he may need some help keeping himself calm so he does not lose control. Saphrax began to softly speak. He did not want to damage the guys ears. Knowing what it is like when he lets himself go and his full senses take over, it was not hard to see that the guy would need some help. "Well it is nice to meet you. You are right I am a vampire and can turn into any cat, though I prefer panthers and black cats. I can also turn into a bat like many others of my kind, though being a wolf and a raven or one of my favorites to turn into." He was glad to have someone to talk to who knew about his kind. Though he was glad he was not attacked on the spot.

"Yeah most Vampires tend to go to private boarding schools. I was enrolled in one until a few days ago. Lets just say I could not deal with others ot my kind anymore. They are all pretty much stuck up and rude to those they consider lower then them. You can probably tell I am not like others of my kind at all."

Saphrax was not phased by all the fuss over the new tech the boy was showing off. Though it did make a lot of noise and hated that the noise caused a ringing in his ears. He was not impressed at all. Looking towards Remus, he could clearly see his bright blue eyes rolling.

Phoenix was impressed humans had this type of tech. Jumping down from their perch on the bookshelf, they walked up to the guy in the suit. Walking around him, they looked for the way the suit opened. Finding what appeared to be an opening to fix the suit, Phoenix's hand glowed and touched the panel. Pulling it open Phoenix looked inside to see the tech and how the human made such a suit. Just as they thought, Phoenix had a smile on their face. "You know if you juice up the blasters and transfer the power of quantum power, you make the suit run faster and blast harder. Making your war machine run much better. Also I can show you how to make some more effective wepons. My kind used to use tech just like this. Though now it has become out of date."

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was surprised to see the person...thing tell him about how then kind used tech similar to this. "Here. Let me bring out my lab assistant L.T. and we can arrange a little tech meeting to improve on some of my stuff." Porco told Phoenix as a green holographic shaped person had arrived. "Hello sir. You called me?" L.T. asked Porco as he was curious. "Yes I did call you. Meet ummm....idk. They are here to help with our tech ideas." Porco told LT as then in that moment LT became really entrigued by the idea. "Sure! The more the merrier!' LT told Porco as he stood and watched what he was going to do next.

As class seemed set to begin, with the professor and a lab assistant bring brought in as Diane already had her desk set up and her supplies laid out as she placed an apple on the professor's desk and had her arms folded on her desk like a good girl.

Drake? He had his feet on a desk and watched curiously as they spoke with some other students here. Getting a listen with his heightened hearing.

Remus was finally genuinely smiled at Saphrax, but looked up at Chris with a very intense glare and a very slight growl as he butted in. Well, at least he wasn't rude about it at all and he had a thing against cats, which was funny. He just shook his head before he looked over at the fuss made by the kid with tech stuff. The sound was so loud that he yelped like a dog would and he smashed his hands to his ears. A midnight blue energy could be seen coating his body before he took a deep breath and calmed down, the energy fading away. That was close.

To ignore what the hell just happened, he looked over at Saphrax and tried to return to the conversation they were just having. "Well, aren't you a talented shapeshifter? That may have sounded sarcastic, but I'm actually genuinely impressed. It's hard to come by a vampire with that kind of power to transform into more than just a bat. And I'm glad you aren't like the rest of them. It would be a shame if you were, since I have already decided to trust you."

Saphrax knew he was right about the guy not knowing how to block out some of the noises of the room. He was glad to have at leat a little control over that. "Well when you do not use the powers that my kind so like to abuse, like mind control, and hypnosis then you have a lot more time to learn how to shapeshift into other animals. Bats are the easist to turn into. It is like it is programed into our DNA or something. Next was the raven for me. I wanted to impress my classmates, at the time I was not very popular with them. I refused to use human as animals to be berd and pretty much drained dry. To other vampires that is like a carnivore suddenly turning into a herbivore. I saw no sense in killing for pleasure. Though they turned it into a sport... Sorry I seem to be rambling. I tend to do that sometimes." Saphrax giggled slightly at himself and his inability to stop talking. He would not let himself speak to loudly near Remus.

"Phoenix Universe. Nice too meet you. I will be glad to work with you on more effective weaponry and suit design. The Vundal love to improve tech to better suit our needs." Phoenix may not look it, but they are very smart with it comes to certian things. Like being able to build a suit ready for battle with the right resources in no time. "Just let me know what time you can get together and we can go over things in detail."

Nero appeared suddenly next to Allie and Rowena. “What’re you talkin’ about?” He asked, tilting his head. His medium length cardboard colored hair draped onto his left shoulder when he tilted it.

Soul laughed. “Well... it seems class is gonna start soon. I’m Soul, by the way.” He said to Drake with a smile.

Tara smiled at Porco and gave him a hug back, leaning her head against his shoulder with a large grin.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia almost cried. She remember that day. Her brother was trying to teach her how to play soccer, but she kept missing when trying to kick it. Then Celia had a flashback!
Flashback:
She and Jude were running threw a field of grass and flowers. When Jude ran into an adult man. Celia looked up to see who it was, It was the orphanage owner, Mr. Cleat. He picked up Jude and set him back down. He told us not to run and come back inside. Jude said no, and Mr. Cleat scolded him. Then I....
End of Flashback.

Celia came back to real life and remembered that the flash back she had earlier was the same one she just had, but this one continued on with the memory more. Celia started to cry again. Jude noticed and ran over to her to try to comfort her.

Remus visibly relaxed a bit in his seat, but not completely as he was still tense, now that more people have entered the room. Of course, he chuckled as he saw that Saphrax also began rambling a bit. He had to admit, the vampire was growing on him. He chuckled a little and shook his head. "No, it's alright. It's nice to talk to someone, so I get it. And I'm kind of glad you don't eat animals for sport, so that makes me feel a little better," he chuckled, but this was pretty close to the truth. "I wouldn't mind seeing how you shapeshift sometime sooner or later, so I can see how your kind do it. And it could help me figure out what I need to do, unless the problem I am having is more about needing to accept myself as myself. Or if you have any suggestions to help me, then I'm all for it. I need to figure out how to transform."

He just wished he was in somewhere quieter so he doesn't have to wear the headphones. Inside his yellow eyes, they seemed to be calm as it pulsed with content. The beast within him seemed to be more quiet and calm. Remus, of course, was too busy focusing on Saphrax to notice himself at this moment.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. She was secretly relieved the conversation had shifted.
She was about to reply when Nero seemingly appeared out of nowhere. She blinked, a bit startled. She'd mostly forgiven Nero but her past was difficult to forget.
"We're just talking about our powers," she replied.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia saw Jude come over to her and try to comfort her. Then Jude had an idea. He took off his goggles and Celia's glasses and swapped them. He wore the glasses and Celia wore Jude's blue goggles. She giggled. "Celia, why were you crying?" He asked her, Celia grabbed Jude's hand and all of a sudden she was reading Jude's mind!
Jude's thoughts:
I can't believe her parents sent her here. I'll have to make an escape plan so we can both get out of here.
End of Jude's thought

Celia gasped. "What do you mean by, escape?" She said. Jude was wide eyed at this. "You read my mind?" he asked. Celia nodded, Jude was a little embarrassed. "Nothing..." Jude replied, but Celia wasn't sure it just meant nothing. She reached for his hand again but he pulled it away. "I'm not going to let you read my mind." He said sternly. "Then tell me what you meant by escaping!" She yelled, which pretty much everyone heard.

"Ah, name is Drake. A pleasure...." Drake said with a toothy grin to Soul as he gave his own introduction to what seemed to be a seat partner. "Seems we have a rather chaotic bunch, maybe it will make classes slightly less dull." Drake joked with a chuckle working to get some small talk going.

Then tell me what you meant by escaping!

"Seems someone else has the right idea." Drake said, catching ear of that as he found amusement in it though lacked context.

Diane herself....was drawn to the conversation that Celia and Jude were having, the former being one who blew off her question earlier but she decided not to hold it against her. She was more focused on their topic of "escape" which had been enough to raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, you two okay?" Diane asked too curious to just overlook this.

Being in the classroom with no teacher on his first day, was not what he was expecting. The school should really get a better grip on it's teachers. Students are here to learn after all. Looking over to Remus, he asked something that had been thinking about since the whole blood incident. "Would you like to get out of here. It seems like the teacher is not going to show. Some of us have been here for a long time and they still have not come in yet. We can find a quite place to relax. I know what is like to have to deal with all. If you want to I can show you my other forms. It will be a lot entertaining then seeing someone put on a robotic suit."

Rowena was not very happy that the guy did not notice her at all. "Will have to find a way to remedy that now won't me." She thought as a plan formed to get Nero alone at the dance. A small smile formed on her face as she planned it all out as some guy showed off his tech suit. Like it would do him much against a bit of magic. All it would take was a few words and it would just be a pile of metal.

Remus thought for a good few moments. He looked around at everyone in the class. It would be nice to get outside for a bit, where it wouldn't be so loud. Although, being a very academically successful student, he felt conflicted to leave. Then again, looking at the time, class would be over soon anyway and the school didn't need to know that he wasn't there during the first class. Of course, it made him anxious. Would he be found out?

Remus looked over at Saphrax and finally made his decision. Since he's a transfer student and the school doesn't know that he is absent as the teacher, it should be fine. It's the first day and there wouldn't be much he would learn anyway on the first day. He grabbed his backpack and slung it over one shoulder before getting up and nodding to Saphrax as he mouthed to him "might be good idea".

He quickly left the classroom, not bothering to wait for anyone or anything until he was out of the room and waited patiently for Saphrax. Something in him told him that what he was doing was wrong, and yet this act of almost rebellious-like behavior towards this feeling made him feel free and alive. It almost made him giddy. This new positive emotion was causing his wolf to want to take over, but he had to calm himself down. Not yet. Not here. Not now.

Last edited:
Saphrax walked over to his things and walked out of the room. He did always hate science. Though his grades were perfect dispite his reluctance to actually go to class. With his bag over his shoulder he was ready to go with the cute energy wolf. Talking softly so not to hurt the guys ear, Saphrax asked. "You ready to go? When I was exploring last night, I found this training area. If we get found out, we can always so we were testing out our powers and trying to have better control." Saphrax smirked at Remus. He was glad to see the happiness in the guy's eyes at doing something a bit more rebellious.

Remus smirked and nodded before he started walking through the halls, keeping to Saphrax's side. The hallway was much quieter, but the acoustics of the hallways and the open classrooms will cause the sound to bounce and become louder to his ears if he ever took his headphones off. He'll wait until he's outside.

As the interesting vampire talked about a training ground, Remus nodded. Something told him that they wouldn't be going there for just the training, but he didn't mind all that much. He was starting to really like the guy and he was starting to get used to his smell. He could feel his wolf wanting to escape. Not now. He kept his cool, but flecks of midnight blue energy could be seen appearing around his body before fading away quickly, only to reemerge a few moments later just to fade away again. Rinse and repeat.

Remus decided to tell Saphrax a possible danger they could have if he does turn. "I'm not too sure how my wolf form would act around you or if something were to happen to you. But he apparently is excited to meet you. If something were to happen to you, whether it be a misconstrued threat or actual danger, he won't and can't be stopped as easily unless the other person doesn't show to be a threat and doesn't challenge him. He acts like an alpha, yet is also a lone wolf, which makes him very dangerous. Just letting you know if something goes down..." as he finished his last sentence, his words came out in a more of a growl.

They were almost there to the doors that led outside, he could hold off for a little longer. Putting the backpack's other strap on, he ran for the doors as the energy almost enveloped him completely. He burst through the doors, and the smells came in and the peaceful sound of the outside entered his ears. It put his beast to ease and he calmed down some, taking his headphones off and cradling them around his neck. Phew, that was close.

Saphrax listened as he and Remus walked down the hallways to the doors that led ouside. He was glad to know that his wolf liked him. It made him feel happy to know that he made at least one friend in the school. Though he did talk to his roommate about his problems with what happened a year ago, but that was mainly a way for him to get it off his chest.

Seeing Remus run out of the doors, he thought the guy might be losing control, but after seeing him take his headphones off, it looked more like relief to him. Which is understandable, it was very noisy. It must have been hard on the guy. Saphrax's voice was still lowered, but Remus would be able to here more of the melodic sound to his voice now. "I see you are able to relax out here more. The training ground is this way. It will be quiter there seeing as no one should be there at this time."

Saphrax led the way to the training ground. He also began to talk to Remus again. "You know in my old school, I felt like I did not belong there. I was just so different from the others. I just could not stand the way they treated anyone who was not a vampire. Not only did they use humans as servants and food, they had other creatures there as well. I mean with some vampires it is like they basically take control over someone's mind and turn them into mindless drones. The whole thing just made my stomach turn."

Remus took a deep breath and followed Saphrax towards the training ground. Now that his headphones were off, he could actually here the vampire's voice and he didn't want him to stop talking. It sounded so pretty.

Although he could get lost in the young man's voice, he had to focus a little bit to hear and take in what Saphrax was saying. He understood him all too well. He had been through quite a few schools already in the past couple of years. He nodded before talking again.

"I feel you. I was supposed to go to a boarding school for people with energy affinity. These people ranged from transforming into an animal who is their spirit or energy animal, or being able to manipulate elements with their energy or, in a more advanced way, create elements from their energy alone. Some didn't have these abilities, but had others, like becoming incorporeal, being able to see the future, past and/or present, being able to talk to all species without a language barrier, and many more. But I was too dangerous to be there," he shifted the backpack on his back again as he got physically comfortable to talk about something mentally uncomfortable. "Because my spirit animal is so wild, I couldn't control myself, and I was a liability to the school. Tutors and other students trying to help me control him were all puzzled. Nothing worked. I was beginning to think they thought I was actually possessed. They put me in another school. And that school put me in another school," he chuckled before looking down at the grass he was walking on. "I never felt like I belonged in these three schools, and had plenty of bullies wanting to see if they could get me expelled in the last two schools. But since I had no control of the wolf, I couldn't get into trouble, even though I would do more damage than they would. They then decided to chuck me here and see if I could learn anything else that I couldn't in my past schools, as well as get some actual friends," he took a moment to smile before looking over at Saphrax. "It seems like I have done one of those things, but now the other actual thing to do is left, and it is not going to be easy."

He thought about everything he had learned about his wolf up to his point. Because he and the wolf both see themselves as alpha and lone wolves, it's hard for them both to work together or even want to do so in the first place. Dominating the wolf didn't work, and neither did trying to understand the wolf as if the wolf was a different being. He felt like he was missing something, but couldn't quite peace it together.

Saphrax gave a knowing smile as he heard about the trouble his new friend had in school. Upon reaching the training ground, Saphrax sat on the ground with his legs pulled under him indian style. Taking off his backpack, he sat it beside him. "I feel you. I know it sucks being different. I have felt that way my whole life. I never really had friends. Well not many anyways, and even then I had to hide a part of myself. I could not act like myself or they would probably never talk to me. I am glad I am out of there though. It was like a weight of lifted off my shoulders."

DoggoKing22

Chris smiled at Jesie with a small grin. “I bet ya won’t show Porco your invention, JoJo. It might be a good idea for you to pitch an idea to him.”

Jesie smiled back at Chris as he got out of his seat and took off the sunglasses he was wearing, handing it to Porco. “These shades are actually something that I made by hand. It may look like regular, plain sunglasses, but I assure you, it is cooler once you put them on. This specific pair is for Chris, which I let him borrow it sometimes whenever we train by fighting each other.” He took a couple of steps back and summoned his stand, Roundabout. “Put those on and say the phrase: “Stand Proud”. When done so, tell me if you can see what’s behind me.” The boy was feeling a little bit giddy with excitement at this point. He was finally able to show an invention to a technology-indulged friend like him.

Meanwhile, exiting the woods...
A small fox girl wandered herself into a large, field-like area, near a large building. Was this the place she was looking for? Maybe not, but her mind changed to a definite yes when she caught the scent of something. It was a little bit unclear to her, until she got a clear understanding on the scent when she followed it. Turns out it was just two students talking to each other, one smelling wolf-like and the other smelling like a cat. She approached the two saying, “Haiya! Sorry if I’m interrupting anything, but is this Comet Trail High? I’m supposed to attend there and I kinda got lost in the woods, back there.”

Remus smiled as he, in turn, set his backpack down to sit cross-legged in front of Saphrax. "Well, I'm glad you are out of that situation, too-"

Before he could continue, another scent hit his nose. He looked around to find a girl who smelled a lot like a fox... And looked the part. He just wanted to be alone with one person, why was that so difficult? He looked at her with a very unamused glare before nodding. "Yup, this is the school. The first class is almost over, and our class decided not to have a teacher show up. Although, I find it funny a kitsune would have troubles navigating the woods. I don't even live in the woods and I have a better time traversing the place. Is it really that maze-like?"

His cold demeanor came back full force, his tone hinting a bit of hostility. His midnight blue energy came back and covered his legs and his waist. The fact that it hadn't enveloped him fully was a miracle, but he felt like it wasn't going to last for much longer. Which, it really didn't.

"Get away... No.... Can't... Keep him... Back..." was all he could say before he began growling and yipping in pain. His frustrations and anger have taken hold of him, along with the mixed emotions he was having with Saphrax. This caused an emotional weakness, which caused his transformation. He fell on all fours and growled a bit as his body looked bigger, muscles were more defined, fur began to grow, his teeth grew and his hands and feet and face turned into paws and a dog-like snout.

Now, standing before the two, a very dark midnight blue dire wolf growled with its eyes closed, standing at 5 feet from the shoulder and longer in length than his height. His eyes open to reveal very bright yellow eyes and he slowly looked at the kitsune, as if the kitsune did something wrong, even though it may have not been apparent. Suddenly, it looked like somebody punched his face, as his face got pushed away and he yelped. The fur on his back and tail bristle up before the wolf finally took over completely. He shot a look at the kitsune, before looking over at Saphrax. It seemed the menace he held for the intruder melted away.

His head was shaking though, as if he was mentally fighting with himself. To hurt or not to hurt. Remus really hoped the kitsune doesn't do anything stupid, or else he would have to be put in another school, and that would be heartbreaking.

Saphrax knew the signs of an involuntary transformation, turning towards the girl he said. "You might want to back away slowly. He is having trouble with his powers. He is right though the school is back that way." Standing up slowly he allowed himself to change into his wolf form. He was a little shorter then the midnight blue wolf in front of him. He was a deep purple color, and his eyes were a bright vivid blue color. On his neck is the same choker that he wears in his human form. In the center of the collar is a blood red gem. The bloodstone is what keeps him from burning in the sun.

Walking up to Remus, he lowered his ears in deference to the alpha wolf. Though he still had control over his motions and everything, there was still a wolf voice in his head that helped him learn pack tactics. He hoped to show that he was submissive enough to the alpha.

DoggoKing22

“Fascinating! Two shapeshifters! At least I’m not the only one now.” The small fox girl said to herself as she took out a small note pad and jotted down both of the students’ powers along with a brief sketch of what their transformations look like. She looked over at the troubled student and smiled, “If you gain full control of your emotions, I’m guessing you’ll be able to shapeshift anytime you want. It happened with me before, so I think it’ll work for you as well. From the looks of your current state, you’re gonna have a strong power.” She also started to back away super slowly, whilst taking more notes.

The words from the two people around him did nothing to sway Remus one way or the other. Remus figured the emotions played a role, but he has tried controlling his emotions before. Just because he could control his emotions doesn't mean he could control the beast upon transforming into it. The wolf saw the kitsune retreat and saw that she was no threat. He looked over to see a submissive wolf before him. Smelling him, he noticed it was Saphrax. A purple wolf? Interesting color, but that could have been because he's a vampire.

He stood up tall in an alpha position and then bent down to nudge Saphrax's head with his nose before letting his fur and tail relax. The wolf lost control over the body for a second, allowing Remus to take over finally. A yelp was heard before the energy faded away and the poor young man collapsed on the ground, heaving. He groaned in slight discomfort and pain and got up, but shakily at first.

"Ow..." he muttered before looking over at the kitsune with an apologetic look. Everything was circling around him in a confusing double vision of sorts and he almost fell back down to the earth if he hadn't caught himself. It took him a moment, but he finally regained his vision and his mind before sitting up, not trusting his legs to keep him upright.

"Sorry about that.... That was weird...." he apologized again to no one in particular before he got into a meditative stance and calmed himself as he felt like he was about to hurl. He put a hand to his chest and looked disgusted, his lips curling up into a scowl.

Nero looked oddly at Rowena. “Hey. Lady. What’s up with you. You’ve got a face that reminds me of that time my mom caught me and my brother hitting each other with metal bats.” He said to her, getting oddly specific. Nero had been working toward being more kind, but he still, as he said, was not the nicest person.

Soul chuckled. “Well, Whatever the reason, this class is getting very very chaotic. Hopefully-“ “-Sorry I’m late! I don’t live on campus so the traffic was terrible! Do you know how much it snowed last night like jeez!” Soul was cut off by the arrival of the teacher, Mr. Blaise. “Anyway, Let’s all get into our seats.”

Tara retreated away from Porco and sat down next to the new girl, the Fox. “Hey! I’m Tara! What would your new name be?” She asked her, giving her a wide smile.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco all of a sudden felt shame. He forgot to hug his girlfriend Tara before she headed off. It had felt like a spear had gone through his chest. So since Mr. Blaise had told everyone to go to their seats. The arm cannons and armor went back into the pieces that clipped onto his ankles and wrists. He detached those from his body and went back to his seat. L.T. slowly followed behind.

Marcel took a sigh of relief. "At least now there won't be anymore chaos. I tried to stay out of it. But I see that girl and the guy she was talking to have something.....interesting between them." Marcel whispered to himself as he took his seat.

Alexis smiled at all the new comers. 'Just more people to be friends with.' Alexis told herself and sat down waiting for what was going to happen next.

DoggoKing22

(Just a heads up. Sepha is outside with Remus and Saphrax)

I guess it has to wait then...that’s fine. There’s always the rest of the day. Jesie thought to himself as he put the shades in his pocket. He sat down next to Chris and got out his phone.

The fox walked over to Remus and kneeled next to him and gave a little smile, “There’s no need for apologies. As long as you’re not hurt or anything of the sort, all three of us are fine. If I was the one that made this happen, then I’m the one who should be sorry.” She was about to talk for a bit longer, until she felt a rumble in her pocket. She took out her phone and noticed a text message from Jesie, who was notified by her that she’ll be attending the school.
The message read, “Dude are you here yet? Class is about to start” In which she replied with “Yeah. On my way right now” She stood up and gathered her things, then extending a hand out for a shake. “I don’t think I was able to introduce myself yet to you two. My name is Sepha. Nice to meetcha! Also class is about to start. So if we don’t hurry, we’re going to be late.”

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia didn't get an answer from Jude because the teacher had just come in. Celia glared at Jude. She was super happy to see him earlier and now she wasn't so happy.

Jude sat down and looked at his diary. He started a new entry.
Entry:
9/4/19
Dear Diary,
I have finally come back to Comet Trail High. But not to be a student. (Even though I am signed up to be a student.) I have come here in disguised as a guy named Jack Soon. I came to get my sister and take her to my sensei's house. Celia had read my mind a little bit ago and she heard me say I wanted to escape. I don't know what to tell her now.
End of Entry.

Jude looked up from the notebook and listened to the teacher for a little.

Remus nodded to Saphrax's questions as he could feel his face heating up and turning red as the uncomfortable feeling in his chest rose up to the base of his neck. He quickly stood up, but immediately regretted it as he fell on his knees from the rush of blood... And then as Sepha was talking, he tried to hold it in. He couldn't speak, so he just nodded a tiny bit so as to not upset his stomach from the movement. He was just glad he could get control of his wolf form, but grabbing control immediately shot him back to normal and he didn't stay in the wolf form. Which was upsetting.

Apparently, class had started and the teacher was back. Finally. Although, being late was the least of his worries, and he finally eased his stomach a bit by gulping... Or so he thought. "I.... I-... Don't think being late.... Is an issue for me..." he gulped several times before speaking again. "Name's Remus.... My emotions are-... running high, which-... is the cause of my explosive transformations.... Don't worry about it-... It's fine... There wouldn't have been a way to prevent it anyway..."

Then finally, as if the gates had been opened a tiny bit, they broke. And by that, Remus was now on all fours hurling whatever he had ate that morning. His body wracked as disgusting bile and bits of cafeteria food could be seen spilling out all over the training field beneath him. He hated getting so physically exhausted like this... It was kind of embarrassing, to be frank, but he didn't exactly care at the moment. He just needed to make his stomach feel better.

After a few moments, he stood there on all fours, gasping for breath and trying not to look too deeply at the mess he made. He shivered a bit before grabbing his backpack, grabbing a napkin from the side and wiping his mouth with it. He would need lots of trips to the nurse if this keeps happening. He balled the napkin up and grabbed his backpack and motioned for Saphrax to help him up. "I'll be there in a minute... At least I have an excuse this time..." he chuckled. He did seem very pale, weak, and tired, so hopefully the teacher would be okay with that.

Last edited: