• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Sepha looked up from her phone and at Tara, confused as to why she was looking a her weirdly. She tilted her head to the side, “What? Did I do something wrong?”

Chris got up from her seat and faintly smiled over at Allie, still sweating. “I-I’ll be in the restroom if you need me.” He started to quickly walk out of the classroom and followed Leo into the restroom. Now that no one was there besides them, he decided to calm down for a bit. Chris took some deep breaths, “I might as well come in ‘ere since there’s nothin to do in class because I finished the work. So......what did you need me for again, Leo?”

DoggoKing22

Chris went over to one of the sinks to wash his face because of the sweat, tilting his hat up so It didn’t get wet. Looking down at the drain while some of the water was dripping down his face, he said to Leo, “I mean, do I have to tell ya? ‘Cause I kinda wanna keep it a secret for now.”

Sepha thought for a second, and found the answer of why Tara was eyeballing her oddly. “....Oooooh....I get it...Do you..by any chance.....know Chrissy?” She mumbled to her.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(sorry I'm never here, XD)
Celia was handed a sheet of questions from the guy she had whacked the door with. (OK, that was a weird sentence XD) She quickly filled it out. She finished about 12 minutes later and handed it in. She sat back down and felt like she was about to fall asleep, and she did. She wasn't worried, someone would probably wake her up after class anyways.
Once Jude finished the sheet, he quickly ran over to the desk, hoping the teacher wouldn't recognize him. None of the teachers liked him. Which stunk. But he was a different kid at the school now, maybe he could change that.

DoggoKing22

“I kinda agree with ya, Leo, but I don’t really feel like leaving the restroom right now ‘cause of her. I think I’m gonna stay here for the rest of class. Just say to the teacher that I was feelin a lil bit under the weather right now or somethin like that.” Chris said to Leo, a little bit concerned as he leaned against one of the stalls. He took out his phone and made a quick text to Allie. The text said, Hey. Meet me in my dorm after school ends. And please get there quick. I think talking to you about that girl would be a good idea.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie felt her phone vibrate in her bag, and picked it up, holding it underneath her desk so the teacher wouldn't notice. A notification reading New Text Message - Chris was present on her screen, and she tilted her head.
She clicked it curiously. She read the message, her expression turning to one of realization. She quickly typed out a text, pretending to be reading her textbook.
K.
She finished the text with a thumbs-up emoji and sent it, before putting her phone back in her bag quietly.

Diane sat and waited for the class to really get going, as she noticed a girl texting next to her as she became a bit curious. She was not one to be nosy about things but given that she was honestly bored she needed something to talk about with somebody. "Making friends?" Diane asked the girl, Allie, curious.

Drake in turn was content to either try to rest or speak to the Soul guy next to him but then noticed a girl who appeared to be trying to sleep or at least had the appearance of such. Celia, not that Drake knew his name but he figured that this was a chance for him to try a little harmless target practice. He would crumble up a small section of paper, making sure there were no sharp edges, and with the teacher not looking he took aim as he would try and flick the paper to see if he could hit her arm. Would come in handy for paper football practice.

Tara sighed a bit. “So you’re pining after Chrissy? That’s no good... don’t ask me why because I'm going to tell you. I ain’t coy like these guys. Chris is already dating someone. The ice chick with white hair.” She said to Sepha very straightforwardly. “That’s how it is.”

Soul took a glance at Drake, who wasn’t doing much constructive. “Phbhbbttt...” he grumbled, making a long stretch before laying his head down on the desk. “Mmmm...”

DoggoKing22

Sepha looked over at who Tara was describing with a really small grin, “Looks like we got ourselves a competition~~” she said under her breath.

Jesie took out his phone and decided to text Chris, seeing that he wasn’t in the room. Dude where are you?

In the restroom. Feeling a little bit sick.
Chris replied back

You want me to go check on you in there?

Nah I’ll be fine. Might be gone for the rest of class.

Aight. See you after class then.

Last edited:
Naturally, Drake had already removed some evidence that he flicked the paper her direction; having already had shifted his position into a lax one with his feet on the desk though his eyes were on the girl as he felt that the lack of class meant he should get some small talk in.

"Hey, seem a bit tired there. Bored even before the lecture?" Drake asked with an amused grin as he felt a little humor would help break the ice.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant looked in a mirror as the darkness fell from his face and body. He had shown his normal human form. "Why did I decide to take this path....Who taught me how to hate?" Zant said aloud while looking in the mirror. It was time....he had planned this out...he wanted to leave. He left the room he was in and fired light spikes at a wall destroying it in the process. "Tell me now. Who taught you how to hate. Cause it isn't in your blood not a part of what your made. So let this be understood. Somebody taught You how to hate. When You live this way you become......Dead to everyone!" Zant said aloud so then everyone could hear him before he flew off towards Comet Trail. 'Silverscythe, Bloodlust...to hell with their ways of teaching hate.' Zant told himself as he kept flying not stopping until he reached comet trail.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant saw the school and landed down at the entrance. Some black feathers floated down near the science room window on his way there. He checked in and presented his test. He was told to head off to science class quickly. Zant left the office and went towards the science room. 'How to explain this to them...' Zant told himself as he walked towards the science room.

Porco didn't quite know what to do. 'Should I start the presentation now? Or not?' Porco asked himself as he was continuing to think about a good decision. But then he noticed a white haired figure enter the room. 'No way.' Porco told himself as he shot a look towards the newcomer.

Marcel and Alexis both took immediate attention. 'Edward? Or is it Zant?' They both looked at each other and asked that question to themselves. They continued to look at the white haired boy.

"Drake. New transfer here at this school. Seems pretty exciting, dull lectures to come aside." Drake chuckled with a toothy grin to Celia as she seemed nice enough and hey anything was better than just watching the board.

Diane in turn, while she waited for the girl Allie to reply, she also noted that one other student seemed to be looking for someone with no success. The student was named Jude, not that she knew his name, but he seemed to have trouble and maybe she could help. "Hey uh looking for something?" Diane asked Jude.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(@Godjacob, his undercover name is Jack, so yeah... I should really just call him Jack in the RP, except when Ceila and Zant talks to him...)

Jack looked over at the girl who spoke to him. "What? Oh, nothing really just..." Jack didn't finish his sentence because he saw a white haired boy come into the room. Jack chuckled. "Just found it..." He told the girl.

Last edited:
His gaze was ripped away from Sepha's head and looked to who was talking to him. He didn't recognize this guy, nor did he ever actually see him at all in the class. He must have missed him because he didn't seem to have the worksheet on him that was done in class.

He raised an eyebrow at the guy, who questioned what he was doing. Forward much? At least his tone didn't sound too rude, but it sure sounded nosey. Whatever the reasoning behind it was, he was probably just curious about the wolf thing and what he's doing staring at Sepha like he's about to rip her apart. He decided to explain himself after a moment of silence of looking down at his desk, and he looked back at Sepha.

"Well, my wolf and I despise her because of the way she acts when it comes to relationships and getting the guy she's obsessed with. She has no honor or morals she abides by, it seems. The wolf and I came to an agreement and I was able to use his powers for a moment before he got frustrated that he couldn't teach her a lesson and he ripped himself from my control," he said bitterly. He really wanted to have some ounce of control over his power, but it just acted too feral.

He looked up to Eli for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "You usually introduce yourself first before you start asking people what they're doing. Regardless, the name's Remus. What'cha doin' over here? Curious?"

Remus just shrugged in response. "Well, nice to meet you, Eli. But all the information you are gonna get from her is information I just told you. She wants the guy, who is apparently afraid of cats I hear, and who is already dating that girl. She finds trying to rip them apart just so she can be with her crush a fun little game," he growled a bit before calming himself with a deep breath. As he mentioned Allie, he nodded his head in her direction. "She has no respect for others. If you want to talk to her, go ahead. She might say the reasoning for it anyway. My super wolf hearing would pick it up too and I can either see if it's actually a good reason or not... If any good reason warrants ripping some poor couple apart from each other just to fulfill selfish desires, then call me Loopy...."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven, seeing no reason to stay out of Eli and Remus’s conversation any longer, flew over. Her wings folded, in a universal sign of peace among her species.
“Hello. My name is Raven. You are discussing my best friend’s relationship, I hear? I can assist, if you require more info.”
Raven so desperately wanted to blow Sepha sky-high, but she also had no intention of being expelled yet again. Her eyes flickered red, a sign of her emotion.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Well, I can still try" he looked over at Lily "Maybe my sister will help as well" he sat back, thinking about what he could do about this situation, seeing Raven he smiled "Sure, just not to violent, try discussion first, prevents a lot of harm"

Remus was getting tired of people just coming over and butting into his conversations. He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance before mustering a face that seemed like he was trying too hard to look friendly. At least Raven introduced herself first.

"I am more concerned about what the fox girl will do to that poor couple. I hold myself with a set of high standards. While the bar isn't so high when I look at others, doing what she thinks is fun is disrespectful and completely foolish."

He looked over at Eli and nodded to his supposed plan before a guy with white hair came into the classroom. Or maybe he was just standing there this entire time and he didn't notice him coming in. Whatever the case may be, his curiosity struck him full force. He continued to eye Zant, his gaze making it obvious he was sizing him up.

"Who's he? Judging by the other people's reactions in the room, he seems to be known to the other students."

Diane glanced over at the white haired boy as she had an eyebrow raised before she turned back to the guy named Jack.

"A friend of yours?" Diane asked naturally curious as to what relation the two of them seemed to have as Jack seemed to eagerly wait for this guy though refrained from further comment.

DoggoKing22

“Oh. One more thing. Make sure she doesn’t do anything bad while I’m gone. Otherwise I’m going to get pissed.” Christian texted to Jesie one last time before he put his phone in his pocket. Staying in the restroom for the rest of class had its ups and downs, but it was worth it. At least Sepha wasn’t able to go in there since it’s the men’s restroom. However, she could use her Body Imaging power to go in there. But it won’t happen.

Jesie looked at the text and only replied with a “K” before putting his phone away, not really paying attention to the new kid walking into the classroom. He kept paying attention to Sepha whenever it was necessary.

Sepha kept still in her seat as he gave small and short glances at everyone to make sure they weren’t looking at her. She was thinking that people were talking negatively about her, but she didn’t have problems with it since she’s used to it.

Taking a piece of paper out of his notebook. He began to write Remus a note. He decided to hand it too him as the fire fairy spoke to the wolf.

"I will be back. I am going to go check on the boy who must be still in the bathroom. I am thinking he may know who this chick is and it might be better to get his side of the story as well. Meet me at the training grounds after class to talk. If I can get any info out of him I will let you know then." Getting up Saphrax walked out of the class. He did not ask the teacher if he could go. He was done with the worksheet, and it seemed that was all they had so it was not like he was putting off anything.

Walking down the hallway he came to the bathroom where Chris was hanging out in. Knocking on the door, he slowly opened it and went inside. "Hey Chris I noticed that seemed a bit out of it. Do you maybe want to talk about it? I know we were going to talk after class, but I got board."

DoggoKing22

Chris, who was leaning on one of the stall doors at this point, saw Saphrax walk in as he started to speak to him. “I was plannin to talk to Allie ‘bout it after school. But if I must talk to you about it too, then I have to. I’m just gonna give a quick summation about her since most of the detail is gonna be said to Allie.” He replied to Saphrax as he gave a small smile. “Basically, in a nutshell, Sepha was an ol’ friend of mine that wants to be more than friends. I hope that makes sense.”

MarcelGalliard790

Zant looked around hoping to not lock eyes with Marcel. He didn't want to die after running away. Zant noticed a familiar face nearby however. "Well well well Jude. Long time no see." Zant told Jude walking over to him. It was surprising to see an old friend of his be here. "Must be surprising. But uh. Who is that girl next to you?" Zant asked Jude curious about what her name was.

A red portal had opened near Marcel and he was hesitant to get the brimstone buster. 'Just incase he pulls some killer instincts.' Marcel told himself as the portal became a red sphere in his hand. Marcel just needed to keep watch for anything suspicious.

"Oh it makes sense alright. She has about three people who want to tear her limb from limb because of her wanting to break you and the fairy girl up. Lets just say she is not making much of a good impression on the others. I just wanted to come here to see if you were ok." Saphrax leaned against the wall. He was glad to be away from all of the others. Though he did want to be near one guy there. Remus was on his mind for moment. He wondered if the wolf would want to go to the dance with him.

DoggoKing22

“Don’t worry about me, ‘cause I’m perfectly fine. People hating Sepha happens all the time. At this point I’m used to it, and she prolly is too.” Chris replied to Saphrax as he took out his phone and played some games. While he played, he decided to bring up a different subject. “Also. You got a date to the dance yet? If not, then ask someone out. Whether you’re straight or not, I will support your choice. If you’re into guys like yourself, go for it. I’m not stopping ya.”

"Well I do have one person in mind, but the dance might be too much noise for him at the moment. He is still learning to get used to his senses and will probably have to sit the dance out. Though I would rather be in my room with a bag of popcorn watching a movie. Not that I don't care for dances or anything, it is just that I would rather be with just one or two people. Being in large groups tend to make feel closed in." He had to smile at the way Chris was. He was a good guy who genuinely cared for others. "You know Sepha might just need someone who can keep her in check. You might want to ask the witch if she could help. She seems like someone who would have a bit of fun throwing her off of yours and the Fairy's tail. Besides that is one fight I want to see."

DoggoKing22

Chris quickly looked up at Saphrax when he said what he said, “Who is this witch you speak of? I need to talk to her when I get the chance after school. Thank you so much. And I mean it. I needed Sepha to stay away from me for a really long time now. I thought I’d be safe in this school since she wasn’t in it before.” He hasn’t felt this thankful in a long time, and he was so happy about it.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Yeah..." Jack replied to Diane, then heard the white haired boy. He had said his name. "Shh!" Jack said standing up. "Remember how I got kicked? Well, now I'm here undercover, just call me Jack around other people please, I might get kicked again..." He told Zant.

(im really liking Jack/Jude, his name is a little confusing, but I'll come up with something.)

Remus looked curiously at the note and nodded as Saphrax left. He read the note before returning to what is happening at the moment. Although, feeling the already familiar presence of the vampire leave him made him feel almost vulnerable and exposed. Something he had never felt before. Saddened that he left, he put on a more defensive look on his face before talking with everybody around him.

His attention was shifted over to what the white-haired boy was doing, and he went over to talk to someone, who seemed not too pleased that his name was said. Raising an eyebrow, he noted that the boy's name was Jude and not Jack, and the white-haired boy's name was Zant. Something about getting kicked if he were called Jude? Weird.

A red glow could be seen as he looked over to Marcel. Sensing danger, his body tended up. Whether or not this guy had history with everybody else, it wasn't right to just outright attack someone. Still, it seemed that Marcel was just defensive. What history did they have? He watched with curiosity, the love triangle between Chris, Allie, and Sepha all but forgotten.