• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Saphrax was not phased by Remus wanting to go back to class. Even though he did get sick, it was probably from the transformation. Taking his backpack and Remus' as well, he threw them over one shoulder. He then scooped up Remus in his arms. "If you think I am going to let you walk like you are, then you can forget it." Saphrax may be small framed, but he has a lot of strength. It comes from his kind. "Now do you want to go to class and ride this out, or do you want me to take you to find your dorm?"

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Escaping with Celia were the least of Jude's problems. Ever sense he had returned to the school, his powers have been a little buggy almost. Like sometimes he trys to fly, but he falls before he can even get a foot of the ground. And other times he has forgotten where his dorm keys were to he reaches through the door and his hand will get stuck. This has never happened before. He might tell one of the teachers about, but he wasn't sure which one to tell. Celia on the other hand, had nerves like the dickons. She didn't know why, but she did. It was probably because she didn't get the answer she wanted from her older brother. Was this really a bad school, why does he want to escape?

Remus felt his backpack getting lifted off of his shoulder and then his body was lifted off the ground. It startled him, but only to realize the small vampire had actually picked up the six foot behemoth of a wolf man. Giving Saphrax a confused look, he just gave in and curled up in Saphrax's arms. He thought for a second before waving a weak hand. "I'll ride this out. I only puke like that from my transformation. I should be good now, and I should get better in a couple minutes. But is carrying me really necessary?"

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia got out her science book and opened to the correct page. Then she remembered that there was a dance that night. "I guess I'll be dancing by myself." She said in her head. Celia loved dancing but she doesn't like doing it in public, because she thinks she looks silly.
Jude was also thinking about the dance. "That would be a good time to go visit sensei." He thought, he wasn't gonna go anyways so might as well sneek out.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Now that that’s over and done with, I gotta hurry up and get to class. I might leave you two to the rest of this since the both of you know what to do, and I don’t. I guess I’ll see ya later then. Sorry for the interruption earlier!” Sepha waved goodbye to both Remus and Saphrax as she transformed herself into a crimson colored red fox that ran of and into the school. She walked inside the classroom undetected, and sat in a random seat, later unexpectedly being greeted by Tara. A person she was sitting next to and didn’t know who she was, but was nice enough to talk to. “Hi. I’m Sepha. Pleasure to meet you, Tara.” She smiled, before taking out a small sketch book and setting it on her desk, flipping through the pages. She stopped at one specific page with a sketch already on it, and started putting in more detail to the person in it. The sketch looked kind of like this: A highly detailed sketch of a “special someone”, with only the upper torso and head showing. And around this person were hearts. Tons and tons of hearts scattered everywhere on the page.

(Note: If you seen Sepha’s bio in the discussion, then you might know who this “special someone” is)

Saphrax chuckled at the confused look on Remus' face. He loved to surprise others and this was one of those times. He also liked how Remus felt in his arms. It just felt right. "Yes it is. Besides it is not like you are a pain to carry. I will sit you down when we get the science class door." With that he walked off to the classroom. Once he got to the door he sat Remus down on the ground and opened the door for him. "After you."

Rowena looked to Nero. He was finally talking to her. When he asked about what's up with her face, she schooled her features into a calm expression. "Oh nothing, just planning something for the dance. Since I am new here and no one to go with, I was going to have a little fun. My name is Rowena Cromwell by the way."

Remus's face became red hot from the blush creeping up on his face. This felt weird. Nice, but weird. He just laid there in Saphrax's arms in awkward content before they made it to the class. As he was being put down, he hugged the wall and attempted to stay standing. After a few moments, he finally was able to walk and came into the class.

Now, the poor young man looked as pale as a ghost and quite sickly looking at best. He just kept a hand on the wall and anything that was next to him as he made his way back to his original seat. He put on his headphones to block out some of the noise and sat back down quite roughly as he got to his seat and thanked Saphrax with a nod before looking at the front of the class with a hazy, sick look.

Once in his seat again Saphrax whispered to Remus. "Are you going to be ok? I can take you to the nurse. Besides I get bored in classes though my grades don't show it. It was nice talking to you. Would you like to get together and talk some more after class?"

Poppy walked into what she had been told was her next class, and sat down at the desk in the front row furthest from the door. This was her favorite desk to sit in, because it allowed her to have an optimal listening position and not be distracted by incoming and exiting students. “Having this single comfort that stays the same from school to school might be the only thing that is keeping my sane this morning...” Poppy thought to herself.

Her day hadn’t been quite as optimal as her seating position. It was already tough enough starting in a new school after the school year had already begun (students have their friend groups already made, work needs to be caught up on, etc.), but to be late on her first day as well was bound to leave a bad first impression on someone. To top it all off, she wasn’t feeling very excited about this school anyway. As she had walked in, she had seen some pretty weird emotional stuff, and she wasn’t sure she was ready to deal with that. Then there was that soon upcoming school dance that she had heard several people on the halls talking about; she would have loved to go, but being late to the school, there was really nobody who would ever ask her out (and she had had a strict ‘no going to dances without dates’ policy ever since she was in middle school).

This depression had its own side effects on her powers, which meant that she couldn’t even fiddle with her powers while she slumped in her chair waiting for a class to start. The resulting boredom led to more depression, a never ending vicious cycle.

Remus looked over at the concerned vampire by his side before nodding. Smiling a sweet smile, he whispered back. "I'll be just fine. The dizziness and nausea will fade on its own. If I go to the nurse each time the wolf takes over and makes me puke, I'll be in there the entire time," he chuckled. "And likewise. We can talk more after class," he smiled up at Saphrax before focusing his attention to the teacher.

He seemed pretty scrambled for a teacher, but then again, he did get here quite late. He guessed class had started, so he pulled out a notebook and a pencil and waited, making little circling doodles in the corner of a blank sheet of paper he opened to.

Mr. Blaise started class. “All righty, so, today we’re gonna be filling out a small worksheet and then we’re gonna be watching Porco's tech demo apparently. Okay, could someone volunteer to pass out these small worksheets? They’re about earth science by the way, so you should know these.” He said, pulling out the stack of papers.

Nero nodded, and made a smirk. “Sounds like what I do on Sundays. I’m Nero Vasquez by the way. Honored to meet you.” He said with still a smirk.

“So, you got enrolled here huh? Great timing too, any later would’ve meant you’d miss this dance~” Tara said, stretching out her back as she looked up at the teacher.

DoggoKing22

Without any time at all, Chris stood up and said, “I’ll do it.” As he grabbed the papers and passed them out by putting them in bubbles and sending them to each seat. He was eager to finish the worksheet since he knew a lot of earth science.

Sepha looked up at Tara after putting enough hearts in her sketchbook. “D-dance? I was never informed about this! I gotta get a date!” She whispered to her. She noticed a bubble with the worksheet slowly fall down on her desk. She didn’t care about the worksheet because the bubble was on her mind. She looked down at her sketchbook with the person in it, then back at the bubble. She did this over and over again, until she looked up at the person that passed out the worksheets.

And there he was. The love of her life. Christian. Her tail wagged violently behind her seat as red showered her face. She smiled at Tara, “I guess I already have a date~~~”

Noding his head, Saphrax understand what Remus was telling him. Still in low tones, Saphrax said. "Good I am glad you are not mad at me flr carrying you like I did. I know that can be a bit daunting for some." With his head down, he looked up through his lashes at Remus. He bright blue eyes were clearly on display.

Rowena smiled, this guy sounds like a lot of fun. She could see them becoming partners in crime to make some people's lives a lot harder. "It iw nice to meet you as well. So besides going to boring classes all day, what do you do for fun around here?"

"Yeah, chaotic is an understatement. But that's usually how I..." Drake began to say back to Soul before the teacher finally made her arrival as she explained the basic outline for the day. Whatever this demon was had been curious to the sibling but neither made comment as papers were passed around and soon each one had them.

Diane instantly began to go to work on it. Science was not her primary subject she prided herself on but she knew enough to be able to handle the questions without issue. Drake? Well least it wasn't math and to his credit he tackled the assignment as best he can even if the dread of school work finally set in.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A new fox-like girl had entered the classroom, and the trio each had different opinions on her.
Allie remained neutral to her, but was leaning more on the dislike side. There was something about her she couldn't place.
Ruby didn't care. She just ignored it, as usual.
Raven disliked Sepha immediately. The girl seemed too girly for her taste. She made a mental note to put fire under her desk later.
The trio each got their worksheets and set to work. Allie didn't seem to have too much trouble, as science was her favourite subject. Meanwhile, Raven's head was on her desk, with several eraser marks on her paper.

Poppy nearly laughed out loud as she saw the kid at the front’s powers. She managed to stifle it, but couldn’t help thinking to herself, ‘I’m glad I don’t have a party trick like bubbles for my powers...’
As she was thinking, the bubble popped in her face, startling her, and the worksheet floated gently to the desk. She figured she deserved it for laughing at him and got to work. She was a straight A student in every class, but science was never her favorite. Either way, she ended up finishing the short worksheet rather quickly.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The resounding bang of Raven's head banging against her desk was heard. Her paper was now covered in eraser marks and exactly zero questions were answered.
Annoyed, she tried to answer the questions. The piece of paper was already curling up at the edges and slightly charred.

Meanwhile, Allie finished the worksheet without too much trouble. She gave a mock pouting face to Raven before handing in her worksheet.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco finishing his worksheet rather quickly wasn't a surprise to Marcel at all. 'Goddamn show off.' Marcel told himself as he finished his and went back to his Three Days Grace music. He plugged in his earbuds and put them in his ears.

Porco walking back with confidence knowing that he was going to be showing off his greatest. 'Ok so the order would be...Tech Terror suit, Blight protocol: F1r3Bl1ght, Some of the holo defense, L.T, Blight Protocol: Thund3rBl1ight, Blight Protocol: W4t3rBl1ght, Koshia overdrive, Guardian Hard drive, Last of the defenses, and Blight Protocol: W1ndBl1ght.' Porco told himself as he wrote the order on a piece of notebook paper.

Alexis got her's done and saw that another demon girl was struggling. She turned her paper in before going back sitting next to raven. "Hey. You need some help?" Alexis asked her curious if she needed help.

The wolf-man looked at Saphrax and saw the look he was giving him. Raising an eyebrow, he just smirked at how cute he was before watching the bubble slowly float towards him and pop, his worksheet gently fell towards his desk. Earth science?

After taking a look at the sheet, he smirked. Even though he was feeling a little ill, this was going to be easy. After answering all questions within five to ten minutes, he waited until the first person got up to walk their complete form to the front. Getting up himself after the first student finished, he walked over, set his worksheet down, and then walked back to his desk, happy that the class was generally silent, except for the sound of pens, pencils, and erasers working away. Looking over at Raven, he just smirked. Poor girl, but at the same time, he couldn't imagine how difficult this was. It was literally all memorization and common sense, but he realized that the girl probably wasn't in an advanced science class, but he was in his last school before he transferred. Stretching his arms upward, he laid back and interlaced his fingers together and set them at the back of his head as he crossed his ankles, relaxing.

He peeked over at Saphrax to see how well he was holding up.

Saphrax was glad to have gotten the little smirk from Remus. He really liked the dude. When the bubble popped and his work fell to the desk, he was not surprised at all. Working on the work sheet, which he knew the answers too very easily, seeing as he had been in advanced science class.

Rowena did not have any trouble with the worksheet. She knew most of this from her spellbooks. Being a witch had it's perks, especially when it comes to some work in class. Taking the worksheet up to the teacher, Rowena set it on their desk.

Phoenix was back on their perch on the bookcase. When the worksheet came to them, Phoenix started finished it within two minutes. With the Vundal being as advanced as they are, Phoenix know most of this by the time they were in second grade. It was not hard to out write the answers to the questions. They provided their insight into the workings of their planet and how to access the power of their gravity to make powerful power sources. Phoenix is very smart for their species, they tend to be more up on the current sciences of their world.

DoggoKing22

Chris went back to his seat with his paper and went through each question like it was a piece of cake. He heard some table banging, and looked over to see Raven hitting her head. He didn't really do anything about it since Alexis was helping her out. He went over to turn in his paper and sat back down.

It took Jesie a little while to do the work, but it was finished.

Sepha couldn’t help but stare at Chris while he was working, smiling and not answering any question on the paper. Her tail kept wagging vigorously as she let out a sigh, later taking out her phone under the desk as she felt it rumble. She got a message from Jesie, stating, “Quit fantasizing about Chrissy and get to work” she looked up and immediately made eye contact with Jesie, making her look back down at the paper to answer all of the questions.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis looked at the girl and smiled sweetly. "Here. Let me show you." Alexis told Raven quietly as she helped her out in understanding what to do for it and helping her through each question.

Porco was just waiting for his time to shine. Not being bothered by most things....except that one fox girl who kept looking over at Chris. 'Hmmm. Something isn't right. I though Chris was with Allie....' Porco kept pondering to himself.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie glanced at the fox-girl who kept stealing glances at Chris. Her eyes narrowed, as she began to put two and two together.

Raven's eyes flicked back and forth, and she slowly nodded. "Hey, I think I get it now. Thanks." She wrote in a few answers, smiling faintly in satisfaction.

Ruby looked at Allie, seeing that her friend looked rather annoyed. She brought her gaze to who Allie was staring at, and found herself looking at the fox-girl from earlier. She then followed Sepha's gaze over to Chris.
Ruby might have been immature, but she was not stupid. She knew what was going on here.

Raven noted the non-mutual tension between Allie and Sepha as well. Her fists clenched, realizing what type of girl this was.
She wrote a note on a piece of paper, folding it into a paper airplane and tossing it at Sepha.
You and me, dormitory halls, after class. We need to talk. ~Raven, your friendly neighborhood demon

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was in an awkward position because if the fact there was a war with Chris. 'Wow. That escalated quickly.' Alexis told herself a bit nervous. But knew that maybe her and Raven can be really good friends. "Hey...sorry if I don't know your name but do you mind if I sit next to you?" Alexis asked her as she wanted to know if she needed to move.

Porco was getting his hidden invention on as he saw everything escalate. 'If need be I will trigger this. Rip this coat though. But I have a full closet thing that can pick colors for me.' Porco told himself as he attached it to his back.

DoggoKing22

Walking back to her seat from turning in the paper, Sepha noticed an airplane lying on her desk. She sat down and looked at the note in the paper airplane. Do you know what she did with the note in her hand? She folded it up and put it in her bag. Instead of replying to the note, she just put it in her bag. That was probably not a good idea.

Jesie saw what was going on with Allie, and he couldn’t help but do a really soft giggle. I can already tell this is gonna be a fun school year. He thought as he looked over at Chris, who had no idea what was going on because he had earbuds in and listening to music.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven's eyes began glowing red, which was not by any means a good sign. Raven very rarely lost her temper, but when she did, it didn't end well.
She wrote a second note, containing the same message. However, she added an extra sentence onto the end.
Refuse to show up, and we'll both find out if fox hybrids are fire resistant.
In a puff of smoke, she threw the airplane at Sepha.
Letting her eyes fade back to their normal shade, Raven turned back to Alexis, smiling.
"It's Raven. And sure, go ahead. If you want to, that is."

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was a bit worried about what Raven did. Though she could see why she would do it and didn't argue it. "Sure. Oh! Are you going with anyone to the winter dance tonight?" Alexis asked Raven curious about who she was going with. "You see that guy in the jacket down there?" Alexis asked her pointing to Marcel. "I'm going with him." Alexis told Raven with a smile and some blush on her face.

Marcel looked up whenever Alexis pointed to her. Marcel just waved Hi and continued to write down some plans he had with his band members. 'Ok...so if there is a talent show here. I am machine and Who taught you how to hate are the two. But maybe that guy I was talking to earlier today maybe he would like to join in on the act.' Marcel told himself as he turned around to the stuff happening around him. "Such. Hostility." Marcel whispered and turned back around.

DoggoKing22

Seeing another airplane float to her seat, Sepha opened it again, looking at the added line at the end of it. Finding out who the sender was, she wrote down something on the note, and sent it back to her in the same paper airplane style. When the note was opened, it would show cursive writing, saying, “Fun fact: There’s something called the stop, drop, and roll technique. See ya there! ♥”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven's eyes flickered with annoyance.
Showing the note to Alexis, she chuckled dryly. "Fun fact: Cursed fire doesn't go out until the wielder wills it, unless a negating power is used. So I highly doubt rolling on the floor is going to do sh**."
I second that, Allie noted telepathically.
You would know, wouldn't you? Raven thought in annoyance.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis chuckled a little bit as well. "That would be a sight to see." Alexis told her while smiling. Alexis knew she had found a new friend in Raven. "Oh...geez I already forgot. My name is Alexis Bloodrayn." Alexis introduced herself to Raven and waited for what was next.

Porco was just waiting and watching all the hostility between students happen. "Boy this will be fun to teach in." Porco mumbled under his breath as he watched how Alexis and Raven interacted. 'But at least Phoenix can help me. Oh! Right! My battle armors. Speed, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, and Sp. Attack. Those will be shown inbetween as well. Including the Gigavolt modes.' Porco told himself as he smiled.

DoggoKing22

Chris looked over at Allie, thinking something was up with her. He decided to try and talk to her to understand what was going on. Leaning over to her, he whispered, “Is something the matter, my love? What’s on your mind?”

Getting bored, Sepha had the idea of playing Flying Gorilla on her phone. Seeing she was done with her work, there was really nothing else to do.

Remus was busy relaxing until he caught something in the corner of his eye. Taking off his headphones to hear better, he can hear the whispering as if they were whispering into his own ear. Apparently, that fox girl from earlier was eyeing a dude and a couple of the girls, one of whom was dating the guy, were getting angry. He also heard something about a dance later. He figured that the demon girl and the fox girl were going to duke it out, and he wasn't too keen on watching it. He would have to be careful. Although, the dance was what intrigued him. Looking over to Saphrax, he smiled. He at least knew who he was going with, whether it be a date or not he didn't care.

Although, his opinion of Sepha was dropping as quickly as a man would when skydiving. Does she know that this guy was already taken? Whatever it was, it felt like she was being ignorant to the whole deal and he wasn't too keen on people being ignorant on purpose, especially when it had anything to do with relationships. He had a very high standard for people in relationships. They basically had to be the ideal person in the relationship for him to think they are great people, but if they ever was anybody going after anyone who was already taken and were actively rending the couple from each other just so one person could be happy? Yea, that wasn't going to fly with him. He just glared over at the fox girl. He didn't care if the stare he was giving her burned a hole through her head and she noticed and looked over or if she was just as oblivious as a rock, but what she may do in the future was something that he would never stand by, nor let happen. His amber eyes glowed brightly and the same wolf-like energy began to fade in and out of existence around his hands and feet. His body became tense and he felt like he had to protect Allie's and Chris's relationship from Sepha. But he had to calm down. People were noticing the tension and the demon girl was going to do something about it, so he might as well not do anything until the time comes around.

Despite this, he decided to allow his wolf some freedom for the first time in a long while of willingly giving the wolf some freedom. Black ears erupted where his ears would be and his teeth grew long and sharp and a slight muzzle protruding from his face. But it seemed transparent. Because of his heightened emotional state, his wolf needed some fresh air, but because of their agreeing thoughts, they both were able to work together for the time being. Which was weird for him. Was this really all he had to do? It seemed too simple, and yet he felt like he could lose control at any point. But he could now smell the fear and emotional state of other people in the room.

There were many emotions he could smell. Saphrax, being the closest, had an overwhelming aroma of... Attraction? Interesting, he didn't think Saphrax was into him that much. Many people were irritated and/or concerned at the tension happening around the room, while he could smell overwhelming anger from Raven and Allie, Raven more so. Sepha had the scent of attraction mixed with the other man's smell, while Allie and Chris had the attraction scent of each other. At least Allie wouldn't have to worry then, but he felt like he had to do something about this.

But no... He can't, not yet.

Frustrated, the wolf disappeared, causing Remus to wince. Ouch... he thought before shaking his head. Damn, and he was so close to figuring it out, too. Looking about, he just continued his non-stop, non-blinking glare at the back of Sepha's head with glowing yellow eyes. He had ripped apart foxes before, and many other animals, but never a fox hybrid...

No, he couldn't think like that, not about his fellow classmate! But she seemed to hold no moral compass of any kind when it came to social situations such as this. He took a deep breath to attempt to calm down, but he found himself staring angrily at the back of Sepha's head. At least this time he didn't have any murderous thoughts.

Soul and Tara, talking together, were able to finish their work in about 10 minutes. “That wasn’t so hard. It was about what we learned a week ago.” He said with a smile, while Tara slowly felt her eyes narrowing at the Fox Girl sitting next to her. “Holy fff- here we go.”

Nero quickly copied off the people nearby, finishing his sheet in just under 3 minutes. He then turned his attention to the main drama of the class. “Yo Rowena. How about we stoke the fire?” He asked, nudging him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Lily had entered the class on time sitting down and doing their work, Eli noticed the heat on the fox girl and felt a bit confused, she seemed nice enough, but he kept on his work

Eli went slowly, double checking his work to make sure he was right, while he made few errors, this area of science was not his strong suit

Lily went through the sheet, making some mistakes but not many, whenever she had to erase something, she used her powers to get rid of them instead, so it would look neat

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven shook her head in annoyance. "It's fox-girl. She's eyeing Chris. Now, I've done some dirty things in my life but going after someone else's man is where I draw the line. I'm going to try and talk some sense into her later, but if that doesn't work..."

"No, everything's fine. Oh, and you do realize that girl has been staring at you for most of the class, right?" Allie said through clenched teeth.

DoggoKing22

“What girl?” Chris asked Allie as he looked over to where she was looking. He noticed light crimson hair and fox ears looking down at something under the desk. He started to sweat as much as when he saw the cat. “Oh no. And I thought I would be safe here. Of course I have to see her here.” He was lucky Sepha was looking away, otherwise hell would have broken loose if they made eye contact.

Last edited:
"I see, but for the both you make sure she doesn't get into your head", he responded. He turned to Chris,"You and I are going to have a talk about this person. We should go to the restroom because by the way you look seem petrified from her.", Leo suggested. He walked to the teacher,"Mr.b, may I use the restroom. Its. An emergency", he said.