• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris had his hands together like he was praying and pointed them at Sapharax, “I. CALLED. IT! I KNEW THAT CAT WAS TOO FAMILIAR! And I hate how I remember it! And I also couldn’t have hurt anybody ‘cause of my powers!” This boy went on and on, without realizing he was still having the nosebleed. He calmed down a little bit. “Listen, partner. Like I said to you before, I’m sorry. Seeing cats is like going to hell to me. I hate them. This is gonna be your only chance, buddy. The only chance. Got it? I’m gonna let it slide for now since ya new here. Just don’t do that to me again, please.”

"Ok fine I shouldn't have done what I did. I am not in the best mindset right now. A lot has been going on. It is a lot of memories that have come back today and I am a little on edge." Leaning back against the wall with one leg pulled up and his head on the wall. He looked up to the ceiling. Saphrax sighed trying to get his mind back on track. Telling Drake his story had taken a lot more out of him then he thought. His mind was racing with all of the moments that made his relationship with Zack special. Looking towards the girl who was making the place snow, Saphrax tried to reassure her that he would behave himself. "You can quit making it into a life sized snowglobe in here. I am not going to go off on anyone. If anyone has any questions now is the time to ask."

DoggoKing22

“Eh. I don’t blame ya for bein on the edge, dude. I guess I’m on the edge as well. There’s a reason I have ailurophobia (google it. It’s the irrational fear of cats). If you want, I can explain why I have it. That’s why I acted like that when you shape-shifted into a cat.” Chris said to Sapharax as he leaned against the wall with him. He didn’t really want to talk about his fear of cats, but it was too late at this point.

Jesie couldn’t help but laugh at Chris for what he saw. He looked over at Allie and shouted to her from his seat, “Lady. You gotta teach your boyfriend how to not be a pussy.”

Haha...funny pun, JoJo.”
Chris replied back to him.

“What can I say, Chrissy? I’m a comedy genius.”

“Just shut up before I beat your ass like a target at a shootin range.”

“Got it.”

"Well I can do a black wolf as well. I can only transform into certain things. I do not have the ability to change into whatever I want. So my choice is rather limited. Though I got to say, your abilities are rather interesting." Pulling up his shirt he showed off the rough skin that he had gotten from Chris's blood. "Let's just say that this is temporary. It will fade in a bit. Though if I drink enough I can keep the powers permanently." On hearing the suggestion of hearing why he had such a fear of cats, Saphrax thought for a moment. Did he want to hear the story, maybe. Though he could ask to hear it later on. That would probably be better. "Well how about we tell each other why we are both a little jumpy today. Besides I do not want to get into my story with so many eyes in the room."

Tara blushed again, deeper, at Porco’s compliments, and gave a quiet. “Oh be quiet...” before hugging his arm quietly. “Mm... thanks though... I appropriate the compliments...” she whispered.

Nero looked up at the new girl with a slight smile. “I’m your dormmate, kid. Pleased to meet ya.” He said simply to her, ignoring the blood drinker, Chrissy’s entrance and spastic Attack, and everything else that was farting around him.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco smiled and held her tightly in a hug. "Anything for you my dear. You mean the world to me. I want to give my heart and soul to be here with you. I just want to be with you all the time. Dearest Tara." Porco whispered in her ear before smiling his usual Porco smile.

Marcel didn't care at this point so he went back to the wall he was standing against and went back to listening to his music. 'Ooohh Break!' Marcel told himself excited because Break by Three Days Grace was one of his favorite songs of all time. Marcel turned that song on and immediately heard the Billie Jean beat from the drums before escalating to the guitars coming in.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia noticed that Allie looked scared, then snowflakes started to fall. "What the heck?" Celia mumbled to herself. It got really cold, the Celia remebered another memory with Jude.
Flashback:
Celia was running through the snow with Jude, when all of a sudden Celia sank into the snow and couldn't get back up. She dug and dug at the snow but it was only covering her more, she called for Jude, and he ran to her, pulled her up and brought her back into the house and gave her hot cocoa.
End of Flashback.

Celia started to cry. Her tears were cold and they almost froze.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN INCOMING. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.)

The snowflakes' speed decreased, as they eventually disappeared. They melted away rather quickly, as the glow in her eyes faded away.
Seeing the new girl crying, however, made her eyes go wide. The reason being that she believed it was her fault. And in a way, it was.
No, no, no, no, no-
Tiny crystalline tears formed in her eyes. Suddenly, she spoke, her voice trembling.
"I - I'm sor-ry - I'll g-go away-" Without another word, she ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia heard this and wiped her tears. "No, wait! Its not your fault!" She said chasing after her. She had no idea why Allie had thought this, and she had no idea where she was going. Allie was her first friend here at Comet Trail High. She didn't want to loose her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ice Luxien's steps were very easy to follow, as in her emotional state, she had no control over her power at all. Ice flared out wherever she stepped, causing her to be even more sad and angry with herself - creating a vicious cycle.
Eventually, she found a secluded spot in a hallway. Her wings reflexively folding in, she sat on the ground with her knees to her chest, crying softly.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia basically skated down the hallway and finally found Allie. "Hey, hey, Its OK, I wasn't crying because of you, I was crying because I miss my brother." She said sitting down next to her friend.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She didn't look up, she didn't want anyone to see. Her eyes were glowing - yet another piece of evidence that she was strange - giving her even more reason to hide.
"It's... not.. just you.. it's a lot of things... just.. kinda.. uh..." She couldn't get much coherent language across.
Clenching her fists, she closed her eyes once more.
Big girls don't cry.
"It's..." she looked up, her eyes still closed - "complicated."
She sighed. "So... you might have heard of magic-capable beings with their powers intertwined with their emotions. They're very rare, very powerful, and very dangerous. Well.. I happen to be one of those mistakes in existence. As you can see." She laughed bitterly.
"So... whenever I get scared, or sad, or angry, or very excited, I sometimes make things happen without really wanting them to. That's why the snow started falling, why it started getting cold. And that's what made you sad, isn't it? Something about the situation, bringing back a memory?" Her eyes opened again, as they flickered blue slightly. Memories of her past flashed through her head subconsciously, making her even more upset.
"It just makes me feel horrible when I accidentally hurt someone. And it's all because of my dumb luck. I just so happened to be the one freaking member of my species with power like this. Ruby is a Rainbow Luxien, and she's normal. Raven has Luxien blood, and she's normal. Adelyn..." her voice seemed to catch when she said the name - "she was normal. But me? No, I can't go a single day without hurting someone. Physically or emotionally."
She was silent for a moment, before laughing bitterly. "I sound like a complete wimp, don't I? Ah... that's... another thing about me. I can talk forever when I'm feeling emotional. I shouldn't be dumping my personal hell on you."

"And where have you been? Do you realize how late you are!?"

"So long as the professor does not, no harm no foul."

Drake had followed Saphrax to the class as a minor confusion on his end over who led caused a delay, one that no doubt had brought the glare of his sister upon him when he did finally follow the vampire suit and entered the room amid the personal drama which provided a good mask for the siblings to her their conversation under.

And by "conversation" naturally that meant harsh whispers from Diane to Drake as the latter seated himself next to his sibling though thankfully compared to his late arrival it seemed to be the least talked about thing at the moment.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jack Soon slowly flew through the wall of the school and into the principle's office. The principle was very surprised. After being in the crammed office for 10 minutes, he fly all the way to Science class. He spotted lots of ice on the ground. "Huh, must have been a failed experiment." He chuckled to himself. He walked in through the door and immediately regretted it. There had probably been a fight going on. There was ice everywhere, a random panther, and a kid with a bloody nose, this couldn't be good.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jack walked slowly into the room. He sat in the back row. He looked around for someone, but he couldn't find them, he got out a picture of a little girl and himself as a little boy. He sighed.
Celia hugged Allie, she had no idea Allie was one of the people. Celia knew now that she had to be the older friend right then. "Come on Allie, lets go back to class." Celia said standing up and holding out her hand for Allie to grab so she could lift her friend up.

She blushed even more than she already had been. “Dude-“ She’s flicked his ear and grinned. “You don’t have to do that, I already know, you clown~” she joked, kissing him on the cheek.

Maya and Soul arrived at science class and finally sat down, missing all the crazy stuff happening around him.

Nero walked out into the hallway and looked on the two girls. “Class is starting soon...” he then walked up. “Listen, I’m not the... nicest of people. I don’t sugarcoat things, and I say what I think. And what I think is that you can come to me with whatever problems you have. I keep my word on things. I’ll listen.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl smiled faintly. The few tears on her face were now gone.
"Thanks. I appreciate it," she said, while getting up.
She glanced at Nero, her expression a bit taken aback. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind."
Turning back to Celia again, she decided to make conversation. "So I know you haven't been here for long, but what do you think of school so far?"

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled knowing that he would always have his dear with him. "Yeah I know. I just want you and only you in my life." Porco whispered in her ear as he waited for his time to shine. 'I will be the professor today! Let's go!' Porco told himself as he held Tara's hand. "Be in my life forever Tara. I love you." He whispered in her ear.

Marcel went to the new kid Jack and decided to approach cool. "Hey friend. Let me just fill you in on what happened these past couple of minutes. Besides if course my brother being romantic with his girlfriend over there. Some people had some emotional break down and stuff. Not me of course but some blue haired girl with glasses. Dunno her name but she ran out and Allie ran out to try and comfort her. So here we are now. Anyways, Marcel Galliard is the name, Being your average teen on a road to being a rockstar is my game." Marcel told Jack as he greeted him

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

“A vampire that has a power almost similar to Whitesnake. That’s pretty neat in my opinion.” Chris said as he looked at the Rough Skin on Saphrax’s body. He got off the wall and started walking towards his desk, “We could prolly talk ‘bout why we be jumpy today after class or somethin. I kinda want it to be private. Also just a heads up, there are a couple of empty seats near me. So if ya want, you can sit next to me.”

"I also can use some the powers that my kind is known for. Which I hardly ever use, mainly because I hate them. They make feel like I am enslaving someone everytime." Saphrax sat and thought for a moment. It would be better to talk after class. He would rather not get into it all at once. Maybe this guy is not so bad after all. It could be fun to get to know him. "You are right it would be better to talk after class. Too many people around for my liking. Just make sure you don't cut yourself before hand." A wicked smile grew on his face. It was fun to freak some out.

Leo is began to wonder what is taking the science teacher long. "The science teacher is taking his sweet time", he muttered under his breath. He decided he is going to draw to killed the time. He reached his backpack, and grabbed his sketchbook and a pencil. He looked at Raven and used her as his model for his drawing.

DoggoKing22

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Chris replied to Saphrax as the blood going down from his nose started disappearing. He got a little big bored, so he took out a pencil and started making a beat with it. This lead the cowboy to whistle Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver.

Jesie noticed the vampire that was talking to Chris, so he decided to butt in and talk to it. “So, vampire. You new here? Haven’t seen you around here before.” He asked.

"Yeah I am new. Just transfered in from Davinci Vampire Prep. A school full of stuck up no it alls that think they are better then everyone else." Saphrax leaned back against the wall. He was glad the in his new school, people are not as rude as his old one. People never really gave him a chance to be himself. He had always had to be someone who they wanted him to be. That way until he met Zack. Zack made him feel like being himself was a good thing. Once he decided to live for himself instead of being who they thought he should be, it became easier to fall in love with the guy. A small smile formed on Saphrax's face as he remembered the last time he saw the red haired vampire.

Soul made a long audible sigh as he waited for class to start. He checked the clock. “Five more minutes...” he said, repeatedly tapping his foot on the ground. “Mmm this is boring...” he groaned.

Tara blushed even more. “Porco, that’s kinda a big promise to try and make as a High School student in freshman year you know.” She said, politely scolding him.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Oh, the school? Its quite nice I have to say." Celia replied while walking with Allie back to science class. When they got there, Celia started staring at a boy with goggles in the corner. He looked familiar.
Jack looked up from the picture and at the door. He saw a short girl with dark blue hair walking into the room with another girl who had fairy like wings. "Well, that was way easier then I thought." He mumbled to himself. He stood up and waved at the dark blue haired girl.

Last edited:
"Yeah, no kidding huh? Why is it we are expected to show up before class but the teach can show up to like 15 minutes later if need be?" Drake asked Soul, the guy he sat behind whose name he had not known but whose plight he could sympathize with.

Diane glanced up from her desk as she finished laying out her supplies as she saw some girl who seemed to be starring off somewhere; as her gaze followed she noticed it locked onto some boy with goggles. "Uh, know him?" Diane asked, the one named Celia not that she knew her name.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia sat down next to Allie and saw a boy wave at her. She recognized the red jacket he was wearing. "Um, Allie, I'll be right back!" Celia said grabbing her notebook and walking over to the boy. Jack smiled. "It can't be! Jude?" She cried, "Shh!" He said covering her mouth. "Yes, its me." He whispered. Celia was so happy that she started crying! Jack...or should I say Jude, hugged her. "Don't call me Jude Ok, Its Jack, I'm under cover, I was kicked out of the school last year." He told her. Then he saw the notebook that Celia was holding. It use to be his diary. "Well, I guess thats better then being dead. Oh yeah, I have your diary." She said handing it back.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco knew what Tara had meant. "Yeah. It's just. You mean a lot to me. I knew from first glance that...you were exceptionally beautiful. I just didn't know how to tell you at that time. I wouldn't dream of being with anyone else. Me and you. In our own little world." Porco told her and wrapped is arms around her and kissed her.

Marcel rolled his eyes at what his brother was doing. 'Geez...and he claims he is a genius. Ever heard of PDA Porco?' Mateo told himself as he looked over at the reunion of...two people he didn't know. 'Now of Zant doesn't show up and mess everything up. We will be fi-' Marcel told himself as he got a mysterious text from an unknown number. (Bear with me for this since people left I had an idea for the characters. Primarily two that played an important role for Marcel.) A picture was sent showing a blonde female with green clothes and a small ginger boy. Tied up in chairs in pain. (I'm pretty sure you can deduce who they are now.) 'What the?!' Marcel told himself shocked about what he was seeing.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Oh thanks." Jude said receiving the diary. He stared at it and smiled. He remembered one of the entries by heart.
Entry:
September 21 2018
Dear Dairy,
I has been a few weeks at this school and I already had a bad feeling about the principle. He very sketchy, he popped in and out of every where. So today I have
decided that I would go into his office and look around.

Okay, so its a bit later and I have been caught by one of my classmates and was shoved in a locker. Luckily I had this diary with me. I don't know what to do, as soon as I get out of here I'm going to run away and become someone else.
End of Entry.

That was probably the craziest day of Jude's life. He could remember the principle's face when he found out.

Rowena had been in the principal's office. It did not take her long to get in since all of the students were in class. Salam was on her shoulder. Not wanting him to be seen she had him become invisible as to not draw attention to a cat in the school. Freezeflame sent her on to class, wanting to make an enterance. Taking out her book of spells, she looked up the spell she wanted to use. In a flash of light, she was gone from the office, and appeared in sparkling glitter falling down around her. In the middle of the classroom, Rowena stood and took in the faces of her fellow classmates.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Do you want to sit next to me?" Celia asked her brother. "Nah, I'll just sit back here, they will probably recognize me if I sit closer to the front." Jude said sitting back down. Celia smiled and went back to her seat. Then all of a sudden a girl appeared in the room. She appeared out of thin air or something! Celia chuckled and remembered her young self trying to do magic tricks. They were horrible!

Leo was so focused on his drawing not noticing the new student appearance. He working on his drawing shading. "Almost done", he mumbled to himself. He added final touches in his drawing, and folded to an airplane. He tossed the airplane toward Raven is sitting.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven glanced at the new student, appearing in a burst of sparkles. "Not bad," she voiced with a smirk.
Suddenly, a paper airplane lodged between her two horns. She glanced at the direction it came from, seeing Leo and diverting her gaze, trying to hide the pink on her face.
That pink turned to full-on blushing when she opened the airplane. It was a drawing of herself, and a very good one at that. Trying to stay cool, she made a thumbs-up sign towards Leo with fire above her palm, a quirky smile on her face.

Ruby's eyes flicked back and forth during the interaction between Leo and Raven, a faint smirk on the rainbow pixie's face. She'd taken the appearance of a fox and human hybrid today, with fox ears and tail along with her usual outfit and brown hair.

Allie got up to greet the new student, a welcoming smile on her face.
"Cool entrance! I can do that too, kinda..." With an awkward expression, she formed a sparkling blue wind around herself. "I can't teleport, but it's kinda cool. My name's Allie, what's yours?"

Rowena had been focused on one person. He was very cute and looked to be in a conversation with some girl. (Necro) She was hoping he would be the one to greet her, but she could not fault the girl for her coming up to her. Rowena liked the girl's spirit. It was nice to see someone who was nice through and through. "It is nice to meet you. My name is Rowena Cromwell. I am a new student here. I am glad you like my little trick."

Phoenix was very impressed with all of the conversations going around. Looking towards Raven after seeing what looked like a paper bird fly over to her, they decided ro ask a few questions. Taking out a piece of paper, Phoenix wrote.
"Dear dark winged human.
It seems that a lot has gone on. I am very much impressed by all of our fellow school colleagues. I do have a few questions though. Why is your face so red? Are you sick? Do you need to go to the nurse? How did the guy with long sharp teeth turn into a large feline. How did the girl with dark purple and green hair create the bright sparkling dust that is swirling around the room.
Sincerely Phoenix."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven looked slightly put out by receiving yet another note from Phoenix, and put her pencil to paper once again.
"Okay. The cat guy and sparkling girl have that as their superpowers. Like, I can create fire and shadow magic. Allie can create ice magic. Ruby can... well, she's a complicated one. In regards to my face..." She hesitated, not sure how to explain this one.
"...it's a natural human response to feelings of romance and/or embarrassment."
Satisfied but embarrassed, she folded the note into a paper airplane and tossed it to Phoenix.

Leo smiled that Raven likes drawing he made. He grabbed a paper and pencil. Wrote a note for her.
"Hey Raven you have any plan after dance. If not lets go to the plaza because a winter festival going to happen. Just me and you. Only if your fine with it."
He folded the paper into a plane and tossed to Raven.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jude was intrigued by the newcomer's little entrance. He stared at the new girl and the blue winged girl talk. He wasn't very good at lip reading, so he just watched. Then he remembered that their was going to be a dance. He wondered if you could just dance with your sibling.

Celia looked over at her brother. She just couldn't believe he was actually here! Then she got a text from someone. It was Jude, and he had sent her a picture of them as little kids playing soccer.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven read the note quickly, her cheeks pinkening further. She wrote "Yes" in large letters on one of her last sheets of paper, and sent it over with her signature method - flashing a smile at her fellow student.

Allie smiled. "Glad to see another new student. It's great to meet you! Guessing your superpower is... magic?" she guessed, her eyes flickering with excitement.

Rowena smiled the girl had guessed on the first try. "Precisely my dear Watson. I am able to do a few other things as well, but a good witch always keeps her talents hidden lest someone trys and burn her." Rowena had a large smile on her face as she thought of the last person to try and kill her. It did not end pretty for the guy. Tuning back in to the ice fairy, she hoped to get to know her a bit. "You are an ice Luxien, am I right. I heard of your kind. You have some great powers if you share the same ones with the one I met before. It is nice to see another one again."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie flinched. She disliked talking about her species, particularly considering it rather embarrassed her knowing the inner workings of their society. Very few knew of the prejudice that went on among the mythical race, and she preferred not to talk about it. However, she changed her expression back to a smile - being used to covering up her past by now.
"That doesn't surprise me. We are well known in the magical community. I am one of the more powerful members of my division. Power comes with a price, though." She tried to make her last sentence seem casual.
"But - enough about me. Where did you come from before school?"