• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Saphrax did not need sleep like the other students. Taking this time to be alone, he decided to go and practice his guitar. With the black acoustic guitar in hand, Saphrax made his way down to a large common looking room. Sitting down on the floor he started to play a song that meant a lot to him.
"Weather man said, it was going to snow
By now I should be used to the cold

Mid-February shouldn't be so scary
It was only December
I still remember the presents, the tree, you and me

But you went away
How dare you, I miss you
They say I will be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over you

Living alone here in this place
I think of you and I am not afraid

Your favorite records make me feel better
Cause you used to sing along with every song
I know you didn't mean to give them to me

But you went away
How dare you, I miss you
They say I will be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over you

It really sinks in, you know
When I see it in stone

'Cause you went away
How dare you, I miss you
They say I will be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over"
With the last words of the song his voice starts to fade a little bit. There are tears streaming down his eyes. Saphrax had sung this song in remembrance of someone he cared for very deaply. It really showed in his voice. There was a lot of emotion behind each and every word of the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoenix was up, they had been up a bit early. They had decided to water the plants around the room. Glad that they were able to bring in some of the flora and fauna from their home. It really made it feel like home to them.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel decided to go and wander around before science class. He went to a large common room and found someone he didn't know in the room. Marcel noticed that the person was crying while holding a black acoustic guitar. "Hey...is everything alright? I just want to help in anyway I can." Marcel told Saphrax as even though on the outside Marcel looks like someone to fear. On the inside he is completely different. He wants to help in anyway he can.

Saphrax was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a voice of some guy with large wings asking if he was ok. Wipping the tears away with the sleave of his black v neck shirt, he answered rhe guy. "Yeah I am fine. Just a lot of bad memories come with this day. Thanks for caring enough to ask." Slowly he started to strum the guitar again. He was playing a soft melody.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie woke up to a frozen dorm. She’d returned to her own room after the night before, and it had turned out well.
She sighed. She’d had a nightmare in the night, which had likely caused her to freeze the room in her sleep.
“Raven, can you unfreeze the dorm for me?” she groaned.
Raven’s voice was heard from the bathroom. “Why can’t you do it yourself?”
Allie’s face turned purple. “YOU ARE A F#%*ING FIRE MANIPULATOR.”
Raven groaned audibly. “Fine.”

Meanwhile, Ruby got up and stretched out. She immediately moved to the mirror, gazing at her outfit with a thoughtful expression on her face.
She switched to a simple pink dress with blonde hair, blue eyes, and sparkling white wings.
“No, too simple..” she muttered.
She cycled through more appearances, before settling on her normal attire: rainbow-coloured hair and wings, a white t-shirt, denim shorts, and white runners. Just for good measure, she gave herself white cat ears as well.
“Perfect!” she declared.

Raven prepared herself in the bathroom, putting on her ring that Leo had given her. She smiled, still in slight disbelief that the boy had taken a liking to her that much.

MarcelGalliard790

"I know what it can be like when you lose someone important to you." Marcel told Saphrax trying to sympathize with him. "Back in September I lost my older sister. I now know the whole reason. A dark version of me hired a psychopath to kill my sister." Marcel told Saphrax trying to make him feel a little better. Marcel sat right next to him. "I always sing a song that makes me think of her. If I may?" Marcel told Saphrax before singing the song.

"This is my last time, she said
As she faded away
It's hard to imagine
But one day you'll end up like me

Then she said
If you want to get out alive
Run for your life
If you want to get out alive
Run for your life
If you want to get out alive (if you want to get out alive)
Run for your life (life)
If you want to get out alive (if you want to get out alive)
Run for your life"​

Saphrax listened to the guy singing. He was really good. Taking a cue from the song, Saphrax found a moment to join in with Marcel. He sang along singing the harmony. It was a pretty song and obviously meant a lot to the other guy.

Quickly enough Diane began to change after she dried off to a more casual attire as she got her clothing on and her backpack stocked up as she moved over to her roommate's bed. "Morning~ You look lovely, ready to go?"

Drake himself got up in his own, unique way....

"Gah!"

He fell on his head as he flopped off the bed, though he quickly groaned as he realized the time and slugged to the bathroom to freshen up and get changed quickly.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled and stated "You aren't all that bad at singing." Marcel wanted to show Saphrax how he sung one of his favorite songs. The Night by Disturbed. Marcel knew the obvious way and that was to use the art of Yoku and make a guitar and play along while singing. Marcel did do what he was thinking. Light blue swirled around him making the guitar and amplifier. And he begun to play and sing.
"What has come over me?
What madness taken hold of my heart?
To run away, the only answer
Pulling me away, to fall upon (the night)
The source of my recovery
Sweet shadow taking hold of the light
Another day, has been devoured
Calling me away, begging a question, why?

For saving me from all they’ve taken
Letting my armor fall again
Giving me the strength to face them
Feeling it taking over
Now, on a path to take it all away
There can be no better way of knowing

In a world beyond controlling
Are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes?
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
Are you going to remain a slave for the rest of your life?
Give into the night

This self-discovery
Redemption taking hold of my mind
A serenade of haunting voices
Calling me away, to feast upon (the night)
The source of my felicity
Dark maiden taking hold of my hand
Lead me away from hibernation
Strong and unafraid, never a question why

For saving me from all they've taken
Let my honor fall again
Giving me the strength to face them
Feeling it taking over now
I'm about to take it all away
There can be no better way of knowing

Are you going to deny the savior
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
Are you going to remain a slave for
The rest of your life?
Give into the night"

Marcel did the guitar solo here.

"Give into the night
Are you going to deny the savior
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night
Power beyond containing
Are you going to remain a slave for
The rest of your life?

Give into the night
Night, night, night
Give into the night
Night, night, night
Give into the night

Give into the night."​

Saphrax listened to the song that Marcel had started to sing. It was a good song and the guy had a great voice as well. It was also cool to see him make the guitar and amp out of no where. Saphrax waited until the song ended and then spoke up. "Thanks for the complement. Music has been a kind of escape for me. You have a really good voice if you do not mind I am going to sing you one of my favorites." He then started to play a stripped down acoustic verson of the song.

"Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest so that you can see it, too
I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

I'm cutting my mind off
Feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served
And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad
I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor"​

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Ruby)
"Yep~" the pixie replied, brushing her hair behind her pointed ears.
She shut the fairy lights by her bed off, before opening the door.
"After you~" she squeaked.

(Allie)
Allie had flown down to the common room, to find two students singing. Her brain began to whir, as music flooded into her head.
Without thinking, she began to sing in a high soprano voice.
"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed
This is my kingdom, come, this is my kingdom, come

When you feel my heat, look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide
Don't get too close, it's dark inside
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide"

(OOC: Song is Demons - Imagine Dragons. Song selected for character and backstory.)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Being a person who wandered a lot Asta ended up in some weird places. This school was included in this list for sure but what he wandered into was even worse. He only heard a bunch of high school students singing their hearts out as if they're actually good. Turn on some auto-tune maybe that would help. He chuckled at his own thought but he did still need help finding the dorms. Making a very distinguished face Asta walked over to them weirdos to ask them his question. "Hey, where do I find the dorms in this place?"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled and complimented Saphrax. "Yeah sometimes Music helps me get away from all the struggles in my life. I always looked up to the lead singer of Disturbed David Draiman as he always knew what to say to help inspire us and help us keep going." Marcel told Saphrax as he told Asta the way to the dorms.

Alexis secretly watched but knew that it was her time to shine. She had been holding her singing back for so long that she couldn't control it anymore. It was time for them to see her at her best singing skills. Most people in her life compliments her because of her voice. A calm soprano voice that made her sound like a young version of Billie Eilish. And she sung one of he favorite songs. I don't want to be you anymore.

"Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish you could feel what you say
Show, never tell
But I know you too well
Got a mood that you wish you could sell

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you anymore

Hands, hands getting cold
Losing feeling's getting old
Was I made from a broken mold?
Hurt, I can't shake
We've made every mistake
Only you know the way that I break

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you
I don't wanna be you
I don't wanna be you, anymore"​

Saphrax smiled at the complement of Marcel. He was glad to have the guy think he can sing well. He also listened to the others. They were good as well. It seems there is a lot talent in this school besides just the powers. Turning towards the guy who looked less then pleased by their impromptu performance he answered the question the guy asked. "Yeah they are down the hall and the right. Though if you are new you might want to go see the Principal to get everything sorted." Saphrax was really glad to see that the kids here are friendlier then his last school. If someone had found him crying there, he would have been ridiculed until he broke and was nothing more then a husk.

Diane would smile, nodding as she took the lead as they would walk from dorm to their first class as she walked in on a...curious scene as a few of the students had began to sing song which only confused the transfer student.

A-am I late? Did I miss some musical number activity or something.

Meanwhile, Drake had been in a panic back at his dorm. As he was clothed and had everything set but his notebook & supply box had been misplaced and while he was not one to care that much if he got lost on the first day he was assured to be screwed over and would never hear the ned of it from his sibling.

Darn it darn it darn it where is it!?

Leo tried to focus once more to use both powers but his attempt failed. He decided that enough practice for today. "Damn it", he muttered. Walking through the hall he heard singing, and he saw Porco, Allie, and the new student. "Hey guys", he waves his hand as a greeting.

Maya blinked. Oh, duh. Right.
Realizing that he was completely right, she smiled sheepishly, making her way to the science room. However she halted as she walked through the common room, where.. everyone was singing. She turned to Soul with a puzzled look, arching her brow curiously.

(aka shortest post ever, just want to confirm that mayas there before i pass out)

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris started to walk over to science class before school started, before he was late. But when he walked outside the dorm, something unusual happened. Everyone was singing. He has a small smile run across his face, thinking it was a good idea to sin with them. But he didn’t and started walking to class.

Jesie was sitting in his seat in Science class. Somehow he managed to get there from his dorm. Probably because he stopped time for a little bit. Who knows? He heard the singing from far away, but the Stand User didn’t bother checking it out.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel knew it was time for one of the songs he always sung after break ups. Chalk outline by Three Days Grace. It was one he listens to after his first break up. And he also knew it was time to stop hiding the giant scar that looked like an X across his face. But he would show it while he was singing. The guitar and am turned to a light blue before fading away. And Marcel just turned on an instrumental version of Chalk outline. And he had begun to sing.

"I've been cursed, I've been crossed
I've been beaten by the ones that get me off"

This is where Marcel showed the giant X scar across his face. And it fits with the next set of words

"I've been cut, I've been opened up
I've been shattered by the ones I thought I loved

You left me here like a chalk outline
On the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away, wash away
You keep coming back to the scene of the crime
But the dead can't speak and there's nothing left to say anyway
All you left behind is a chalk outline

I've been cold in the crypt
But not as the cold as the words across your lips
You'll be sorry baby some day
When you reach across the bed where my body used to lay

All you left behind is a chalk outline
All you left behind is a chalk outline (All you left behind)

All you left behind is a chalk outline"​

When Soul left the dorm, he questioned the singing. “Dafaq got into everyone?” He said, and then laughed. “I can’t sing. I’m not gonna sing. But yeah, this is hilarious.” He said, a smirk on his face.

Tara walked up to Soul. “Singers eh?” She asked, and Soul gave a small nod. “Maybe I should sing, eh?” She asked, and Soul shivered. “We Don’t need more song, do we..?” “We do!” “Ugh...” the two exchanged.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
It seemed as Asta turned to leave for the dorms everyone else started to join the 'fun'. Everyone seemed like little kids in a high schooler's body. I thought it would be more sophisticated than this. Not only did it just start but Asta had a sense that not everyone was awake yet, there was still more to come. He couldn't stand the vibe of the area, it was too upbeat for him so he began to walk faster to his dorm.

When he opened the door it was just the way he left it. Tea bags in a bowl in the kitchen, bed nice and clean, the living room empty as ever. This is as close as I'll ever get to home. After collecting his thoughts he began to patch up stuff he didn't want to show from his past mistakes. This starts with a huge hole in the wall near the window when they were dealing with Ollie. There was a giant sword sized slash down the wall that's where he had to start. Man putting up a new image for yourself is hard work.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel showed off his scar across his face. "It was crazy to say the least. I had an intense battle at my old school and thus..." Marcel told them as he points at his scar. "Really makes me look like Axl from the Mega man X series." He told them as he waited for some if the others.

Porco came in humming a song that he knew. CROWNED aka Magolor's battle theme. 'I love that song. I can't wait to make an 8-bit version of it.' (Foreshadowing.) As he got some of the guardian scouts out. He looked over at Tara and wanted to surprise her. Porco snuck up behind her and hugged her. "Hey." Porco told her as he hugged her.

Saphrax was impressed by the scar. With the way his body heals extremely fast, like others of his kind, it is near impossible to get a scar. Well unless it came from a weapon that was infused with magic. Which would be highly unlikely in this school. Noding his head towards Marcel to show that he understood, but as three more people showed up, it got a bit too crowded. Especially when one of the guys had hugged the girl from behind. Feeling a little jealous, Saphrax made his excuses to get out of the room. It was a little too tempting to stay and be with everyone. "Hey guys I am going to go. I need to get something out of my room before class." With that Saphrax ran out of the room, and down the hall towards his dorm. Opening the door and leaning against it, he felt all of the emotions come forward and he started to sob. Sliding down the door and wrapping his arms around his legs, he started to cry, thinking about someone he had lost a year ago.

Leo checked the time again to make sure to not be late for class. He decided to have a conversation with Porco. He walked up to the couple, "Hey Porco and Tara how are ya", in a approachable manner.

"Finally! Stupid dorm already keeping my stuff hidden from me, but I can still make it to class!" Drake declared with a grin...one that died down when he saw his dorm mate enter as he slouched against the inside door and begin to cry. Drake had no idea vampires could even do that and was both concerned but if not more confused than anything else.

"Uh, you okay man?" Drake asked naturally wanting to know what had happened.

Diane herself noted one of the students who left to get something before class as the singing finally died down as Diane was left a bit confused. Still, given she was a new transfer she felt she needed to make some impression with them as she walked over to one of the students she had met but not gotten to know well when her brother and herself arrived; the scarred student Marcel who seemed to be giving an account of said scar.

"A battle at your old school?" Diane asked, as she naturally got flashbacks to the reason no one yet knew for why her brother and herself transferred over here though for his sake she hoped the battle was a bit less intense.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over at Diane. (Why do I feel like later I would sound like butler from the Jirachi Movie XD) "Well it was me and my friend Samael in a friendly sparring match. We both fought hard to see who would win but he caught me off guard with an attack and that is how I ended up with this scar across my face." Marcel told Diane as he saw Saphrax leave.

Alexis was betting a bit hotheaded. Y'know seeing your boyfriend talk with another girl. But she remembered when she went off on Aclava. 'She is a new kid. I was new back then and I lost my cool. I should just go over there and introduce myself to her.' Alexis told herself as she walked over to the two of them. "Hey. I'm Alexis, Marcel's girlfriend." She told Diane and wrapped his arm around her.

Porco got caught a bit off guard because of Leo. "Uuuuuhhhhh......" Porco told him with blush filling his face instantaneously. "W-well uh How did it go with you and Raven last night? Did she say yes?" Porco asked Leo trying to change the topic because he had too much blush on his face.

Saphrax slowly let his legs down and leaned his head on the door. Wipping his eye with the back of his long sleeve sweater, he slowly calmed down enough to answer his roommate. His voice sounded distant, and his eyes seem to be in another place all the same. "I will be. It is just that this day brings back a lot of memories, that I have tried to put in the past, but it just seems that everything I look at reminds me of that time." Saphrax had his guitar leaned against the wall beside him.

Leo began to blush,"Well.. It was a success, and we more than friend as well", he continued blushing. "Also gave her a special gift as well", continued blushing. "Can't wait for dance", he said in enthusiastic tone.

Last edited:
"Better not mention that to my brother if you see him, might give him inspiration." Diane mused, as she was familiar with spares herself given she and her brother sparred all the time together with a relative even record. Though thankfully it never got to one scarring the others, before long Diane noted someone else who approached and introduced herself as Alexis. Marcel's girlfriend. "Oh really? Well nice to meet you Alexis my name is Diane. New transfer and single...not that the latter means much." Diane said, immediately she realized she had a bit of an awkward welcome as she rubbed her head sheepishly.

Smooth Diane, just smooth.

Drake listened to Saphrax both explain and actually not explain what was wrong; something today happened in the past and whatever it was he did not explain but it seemed to have an effect on him to this day. Drake was unsure what to do or say in such a situation as he scratched his head before he started talking.

"I see. Well, I don't know what happened so I can't give the best advice, apart from that today is not that day even if the same date so just walk forward rather than fall backwards." Drake suggested, as he was always one to push ahead and figured that might help his roommate with this issue.

"Would you like to know what happened? I can understand if you don't, but you have to promise to tell anyone." Saphrax looked to his roommate and stood up from in front of the door. Walking over to the couch, he sat down and had his elbows on his knees. The tears had dried up, but the sadness in his voice remained the same.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled about what Leo had told him. "That's good to hear. That means a double date for the dance then." Porco told him while wrapping his arm around Tara. He smiled confidently before realizing he has to get everything set up. He check his wrist watch. He had to get everything set up. "Well I'll see you guys in Science I gotta go." Porco told the two before heading off to the science room to set everything up.

Marcel got a bit caught off guard when she mention not to his her bother inspiration. "Why so? This place has torunaments and....that kind of has sparring in it."Marcel asked Diane before he noticed his brother run off. 'What is he up to?' Marcel asked himself.

Drake soon joins Saphrax next to the couch, and as he is given the condition for what happened he decided to hear him out as he gave a nod. "Don't worry, word won't leave this room." Drake assured Saphrax as he spoke with genuine conviction to let him know he intended to honor his word.

"Wait, this place has tournaments?" Diane asked, stunned to hear that. Granted combat training classes for a superhero school were expected but full on tournaments has been a shocking reveal to Diane as she wanted to know more about that.

"Hey, wait up. Imma help ya" Leo began to dash up to Porco. "Hey don't you feel something bad or is it me", finally catching up to Porco. "Like something.. Evil." pausing a bit the quickly catching up.

"It all started a year ago. Back when I was still in my old school. All was going like it should. The year was moving just a slowly as every other year. Everyone was still the same as always. Self entitled and rude to a fault. The others in the school were not like me. They never cared for anyone but themselves. Being in a place that makes you feel like an outcast among your own kind, it hurts. I am not like others, I spent time trying to be better then them. They were just plain evil. When you watch them take countless human's lives away from, without so much as taking into account of their feelings, it made me sick. Other vampires made "lesser" creatures into slaves. It is not a pleasant life. They are treated like cows are for food. Yeah they kept healthy, but how can someone who has no control over their body be healthy. I am getting off topic here. Let me get back to it.

About two years ago, my old school had some new transfer students. These students were from another school for vampires as well. One of those students was Zack. Zack was not like others. He cared about the humans that the others fed on, on a daily basis. For one thing he never fed on humans, unless it was nessercey to do so. He would not use his powers to enslave someone to being who they were not. Our powers of persuasion do not work on other vampires. It is a skill every vampire knows, and has master from a young age. Zack was a kind and gentle soul. We became fast friends. He showed me how to feed on things other then humans, which was not very accepted in my old school. I have always felt out of place with my own kind. I never wanted to hold power over others. Rather have them know the real me. Zack was the first person to know the real me without making me feel like I am a loser. He showed me that being diferent was ok. Slowly we both fell in love with one another. Zack was like the other half of my soul. He helped me to feel better about myself and what I was. Being gay was not unheard of for our kind, but is very rare. In some clans it is forbidden, and punnishment is death." Saphrax pulled his legs on the couch and tensed up. He hoped his roommate was kind like he appeared to be.

"We were together for over two years, before he was attacked by a group of vampires. Who thought they were the only ones who mattered. They wanted to rid their school of the abomination that is the vegetarian vampire. He did not have a chance. He was torn slowly shreds as he was held down and tortured. I could not find him for a long time, well until I stumbled onto his ring." Pulling out a necklace out from under his shirt, and showing the ring in question. It was a ornate blood stone ring. "He never took it off. He would not have been able to be in the sun without it. Not only that, but it was my promise ring to him. We were going to get away from that school, and start our lives together. Nothing was going to stop us. Zack talked about being together forever, which is possible for our kind, unless we are killed. Very few things can hurt us. Unfortunately one of those things is others of our kind. He was jumped exactly a year ago today." Saphrax seemed to be close to tears again. He had taken to clutching the ring in his hand like a lifeline.

MarcelGalliard790

Potto nodded at what Leo had told him. "Yeah. It just has that weird feeling of Evil. I don't know why though." Porco told him as he started to set some of his stuff up. "But anyways. Tonight will be fun! We get to dance with our girlfriends and you wanna know what Tara promised me?" Porco told him as he had a smile on his face.

Marcel was still confused about what Dian had meant about not telling his brother. "But what did you mean by don't tell your brother?" Marcel asked because he was still curious about if Diane's brother was one who was also excited for battles.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco then realized he was being sarcastic. "Well Tara did say that a time and place would call for it. But she would have her hair down instead of being in a pony tail." Porco told him excited because he already found Tara beautiful with her hair up but with her hair down....that would be a different experience. "I was thinking we do something. Like for both of our girlfriends. My idea was to recreate different little skits that I watch. The one I would need your assistance for is a very well though out one. I need to be you on camera and." Porco told him before whispering to him the rest of the plan that being Porco comes in and sweeps Tara off of her feet. "Sounds like a good idea right?" Porco asked Leo if he was in.

Leo smiled because he wanted to see the smile that Raven gave him again. "Fine im in just do make do anything extreme", continued setting up Porco presentation. "Also what tools you need right now," Leo asked as he walked to the toolbox.

MarcelGalliard790

"I don't need any tools Leo." Porco told him as he got the rest of the things set up for the demonstration. "Now if we are going to do the plan that I told you. We have to be both sneaky and quiet. Not letting others know." Porco told him as he got his phone out to check the time to see if they still had enough time. "We are good on time so...you ready to do this?" Porco asked his friend as he smiled.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yeah we can hang out today before the dance. I don't have anything planned today besides this." Porco told him as he headed to where Tara was to do his idea in action. 'Hopefully she doesn't either...A. Die of embarrassment or B. Hunt me down.' Porco told himself now nervous of the plan but put those nerves aside and got ready outside the common room.