• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Now, Maya hadn’t necessarily expected someone to genuinely offer to be her teammate. So when she felt a delicate finger on her shoulder, she immediately turned around, looking... almost ready to fight, actually, only to immediately relax seconds later. Just a student.
“Oh! Hello,” she offered, a bit flustered at her defensive stance. Her face went a gentle pink as he bowed to her, and she chuckled softly. What a goofy kid. “Nice to meet you, Nero! I’m Maya, Maya Leyte.” She tucked her hands behind her back, rolling over her heels.

“I see. You must be a friend of Soul and Tara... funny. I’ve lived next door to them for years, well, at least Soul. Tara lives up in the mountains, so I’ve been told. Hilarious. And yet they don’t even know who I am.” He laughed. ‘Ah, the innocent child... she doesn’t even know how pitiful associating herself with these upstarts is...’ he mocked in his head.
“Jeez, why didn’t ya tell me this? Also who were the villains that stole them? What did they look like?” Tara asked.
“So. They finally told them. Odd that it took them so long...” “Shut yer’ trap, Silverscythe. We have stalking- I mean- work to do.”
Laughter spread through the woods.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Don’t worry, man. There is a move I’m tryna learn, called “Bedrock Blast”. You’re gonna have to find out what it is later. By the way, my Razor Bubble is a ranged attack, so stalling out would be a breeze.” Christian replied to Soul with a small smile on his face. He looked over at Maya to check if she had a partner. And apparently, there was someone there, that introduced himself as Nero. “Hey, you know who that guy talking to Maya is? Cuz I sure as he** don’t.” He whispered.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(Weaw 600+ bois)
Alexis looked over at Tara. "Oh hello! I am Alexis Bloodrayn and I have actually been a close childhood friend to Marcel and Porco as you can see we all have something in common we are half bloods of humans and demons. We were bullied by the exact same group of bullies led by Jet Havok and Isaac Evermist." Alexis introduced herself to Tara and Soul. Marcel was confused as to why she made it in. Alexis told Marcel that she had passed with a perfect 100%. "Hey Marcel......could I tell you something that I have felt ever since our childhood." Alexis said with a lot of blush on her face. Marcel at first was confused but Porco knew the song that would set the mood for the two. "Agrobacter!" Porco told himself as he started to play the song for the two and their moment. "Well I-I-I.............I LOVE YOU MARCEL!!!! I HAVE LOVED YOU EVER SINCE WE FIRST MET!!!!!" Alexis shouted with a love tone to it. Marcel was dumbfounded we could even begin to make words come out of his mouth. "I-I-I love you too Alexis." Marcel said finally beginning to speak again after that whole thing just happened. Alexis was filled with tears in her eyes about what Marcel had said and she hugged him. The song was still building up with emotion for the two. And then the song dwindled to an end as Marcel and Alexis were hugging.
(This is the song for Alexis X Marcel)

Tara swore. “What the hell is with confessions and half demons, like actually.” She sighed, shaking her head. She looked over at Maya’s partner. She vaguely remembered his face from somewhere... it was when she was visiting Soul that one time.

“No idea... but I’ve definitely seen him before... he’s awefully familiar, but I really can’t put my finger on why.” He said, looking down. “Hm...”

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmmmm something doesn't sit right with that Nero...." Porco told Tara as he had a bad feeling about Nero. Marcel didn't care and walked over to Nero. "So....you're half demon like me Porco and Alexis.....except you look like a normal human. Where are your eyes and wings and such?" Marcel asked him as Nero said that he was half but he didn't look like a half demon. Alexis was curious as to why everyone was here out in the open like this. "Oh! It's a tournament battle royale thing." Marcel explained to her so then she could know what was happening today. Alexis thanked Marcel and walked on. Marcel however had a plan. "Hey Alexis? Can you be my teammate in this?" Marcel asked her, Alexis of course said yes because since they were a thing they would be on the same team always. "I have a plan for the tournament." Marcel told her with importance. "Let me guess does it involve you Tailed powers?" Alexis already knew the plan from the start. "Yes because Rage=More powerful forms." Marcel pointed out what the 10-Tails power does exactly.

Maya nodded quickly, looking a bit surprised as she tucked a strand of ginger hair behind her ear.
“Oh, you know them? Yeah, they’re friends of mine!” She wilted slightly, for a moment, before fixing her posture. Something was clearly on her mind, but she wasn't too keen on putting that information on a stranger. "Anyways! Shouldn't we be coming up with a tactic? I had a few ideas, but... They were all for my friends and I," she explained, letting out a brief sigh. "But- it's totally okay."
She seemed fond of him, partially just grateful she had a teammate. Unaware of the looks she received from her friends, ranging from curious to distrusting, she continued her effort to befriend him, which was around the same time that Marcel approached Nero, asking about his power and suggesting he, too, was partially demon.

He laughed a bit. “I am in fact half demon. Pleasure to meet you... Marcel.” He scoffed under his breath, and grinned. “Though I do have demon features... never mind.” He said with a grin. “And I wouldn’t want to spoil my power... by the way Maya, what you got on your mind? I can tell you have something... to hide...” he laughed a bit.
Soul eyed Nero out of the corner of his eye. “I think he lives nearby my house... I don’t think he went outside much...” he said, beginning to remember Nero slightly.

DoggoKing22

“I don’t know, man. He’s actin kinda odd to me. Somethin is up with him.” Christian replied to Soul as he started eyeing Nero, tilting his head a little bit. He fixed the position of his hat and said, “Anyway, when’s the tourney gonna start? I know we have all day, but it’s taking a while for it to start.”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel scoffed and gave him a glare. "Who said you had to spoil your powers infront of everyone?" Marcel said with an arrogant tone to it. Porco face palmed as he walked over to Nero. "Marcel why are you questioning him?" Porco asked his brother to see what was up. "Whatever Nero....but know this!" Marcel looked at him with his eyes changing to a silvery white. "My pain is still far greater than yours." Marcel told him before walking away toward Alexis with his eyes changing back to normal

Aclava's lips tightened, Asta's ability was far better than she could have hoped for. Immediately her eyes were darting to the other contestants. coming up with plans and strategies for each person. On the subject of a person, Aclava noticed that there were two new people who had arrived. Both of which did not seem like she would trust anyways. one who had the face of a notorious liar, and one who instantly swooned over Marcel. Although seeing that made her sigh of pure relief, realizing she dodge more than just a bullet. Still, she was more than wary of the two.

She turned her attention back to Asta. "That works out, that works out a lot. Alright, I can work with that more ever, I have an order of who to go after first. and based on the placement it might go smoothly." She then proceeded to go into a bit of detail of her own power to Asta. She explained how the plant needed to somewhat alive. How she needed the size of the plant needed to be bigger than or equal to the size of an insect. She explained how she can transfer her senses to a bug. She finally explained her limit being one hour before all bugs reset and would need to start from scratch. "Anything else you might need to know ill tell you when we get there." She pulled out four more seeds from her duffel and handed them to Asta. "Just in case we need to split up you can talk through them and I'll see you from a distance."

She patted the side of her bag, barely touching a part of her phone. "I'll be done with this on time," she thought to herself.

Truthfully, Maya was stuck between layers of self doubt and worry.
I mean... we’re friends, right..? Well.. none of them wanted you on their- no, no, you’re.. you’re being stupid. They’re your friends, so what if they don’t want you on their team.. you’re probably not good enough anyways, you’d just drag them down.
Quickly cracking a smile, Maya shook her head. “It’s really nothing, I promise,” she insisted. Around this time, Marcel was getting seemingly frustrated with Nero. Pursuing her lip into a slight frown, she crossed her arms.
“Nobody said anything about pain,” she huffed. What was up with him? It didn’t seem to be Aclava’s rejection, because he already seemed to be moved on. Again. Sighing sharply, the girl rubbed her temple, soothing an oncoming headache.
“Gosh, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s gotten into him lately...” she uttered, tilting her head back, studying the sky.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
He took the seeds and looked at her with confusion but went through with it. "I'll ask you the plan along the way."he said. After that he walked off into some random patch of grass which he layed in while waiting.

Freezeflame’s voice biomedical out once again. “ALL PARTICIPANTS. File into the arena. You will be fitted with the earpiece and have a look at the battlefield.” He yelled out, and people began filling in. Soul looked at Christian. “Not sure. Let’s see how this runs.” He said, and motioned Christian to follow him along with the crowd.

Nero sighed. “No idea. Why would anyone be suspicious of me? I barely even stand out...” he said, a slight mocking tone in his voice as he said the last bit. Then, he looked into Maya’s eyes. She then would feel odd, as if her mind had been searched through in and out. He chuckled and said to her; “Better rethink those self-doubts. No doubt it will hold you back if we ever have to face your friends.” He said to her, and motioned her to follow him. “Hopefully we’ll be able to.” He added with a laugh.

MarcelGalliard790

The Galliards looked over at Eachother. "It's time!" The both said as they dashed toward the line with incredible speed. When Marcel heard something from Maya he warped over ther and began to laugh. "Did you already forget Maya.......Ten tails.....The hatred, devastation......Destruction." Marcel's eyes turned black on the last word that he said. "Arsene is gone.....Sliverscythe took him and Captain Kidd from my brother." Marcel continued to elaborate. "Expect to see the Ten tails at true power in the tournament." Marcel finished as he went back to Alexis. Alexis had the eye of rage while looking at Aclava. "For your information! I had a crush on Marcel ever since we went to elementary school thank you very much. By the way mess with me and You'll get the full force of six tails coming your way. Bye!" Alexis said as her and Marcel dashed toward the line with Porco as the were all ready for the fight in the free for all. Porco looked at Tara. "The one who stole mine and Marcel's personas was by the name of Silverscythe." Porco told her with importance

Aclava never thought of herself as racist, but her views on demons were becoming increasingly negative. She once again rubbed her temples as the concern of rampaging idiots emerged once. Unfortunately, the tool she needed to deal with that is only after the tournament. "get it over with" she said to herself in the low tone. "Just get it over with." she glanced over at the carefree Asta with a hint of envy. She quickly braced herself as she walked closer next to the others. While doing so she was thinking about the guy they kept talking about. Immediately her mind went to her sister, Tensa did have something to do with her silver, but there was no way she could take powers.

JPSomeone

Asta got up with a blade of grass in his mouth just for the effect of something. As he walked over to get his ear piece, he saw a very moody Aclava so he put his hand on Aclava's shoulder while trying to say something that might at least put her in a good mood or make her at least fake the good mood. "Why so tense about something so little? As long as we work together we could do the impossible!" He said with a confident smile on his face. After all of that he made his way through the crowd to get his ear piece.

Maya, caught off guard, tensed as a frigid shiver passed through her spine.
“So... mindreading..? Either that, or I’m just... painfully obvious,” she wheedled, chuckling nervously. “Well I think that works just perfectly! You can read their minds to discover their plan, and we can work from there.” She seemed a bit more cheerful now, offering an optimistic smile. “I know we can do it!”

She glanced back at Marcel, who was... monologuing. Scrunching up her face, she studied him in perplexion. “Marcel, buddy.” She started, placing a hand on his shoulder.
“I literally have no clue what you’re saying.”

She watched as he walked away, back towards the new arrival, another demon girl, who was freaking out at Aclava, who appeared to have no interest in the matter, before rolling her eyes.
Please. you’re the third girl he’s confessed his love to. Don’t feel too special, sweetheart.

She blinked, a bit stunned at herself. Woah, where was that attitude coming from? She was totally unlike herself just then!
Screwing up her face, she gave her face a few mini pats, trying to regain her composure, listening in for Principal Freezeflame’s announcements about the competition.

MarcelGalliard790

(Technically @wintersolstice Alexis confessed to Marcel)
Marcel and Porco waited to get their are Pieces. "Hey Porco I have a couple of questions to ask you." Marcel told him because it would all lead up to something in the end. "Sure go ahead and ask me." Porco told him. Prepare for a reference on YouTube. "Are you deaf? Do you like figuring out idiotic patterns? Tired of good design?" Marcel asked Porco to see if he would get the reference or not. Porco responded with "No, Maybe, and I don't know." Marcel then weapon des with a picture of Turbo Man from MM7. "I welcome you to Turbo Man! When he charges at you he only makes a sound cue." Marcel said starting to talk about Turbo Man's pattern. "That sounds brilliant! But he should have had a different tire smoke effect when he would charge at you. Robot masters should never rely on audio cues ever your alienating you player base. However that is not all of it tho....as his scorch wheel attack has to be mastered. And I really mean MASTERED. You can jump over the wheel when it is coming at you but it's near frame perfect." Marcel continued to rant about Turbo Man. Porco clearly didn't care but he was still interested anyways.

Once everyone had gotten their pieces, each team was split up into different areas. Then, they could look over the arena. On one fourth was an area resembling an industrial complex. In the other was an area resembling a rocky badland that had been completely torn up by an earthquake. Diagonal to the factory was a large grassland, with massive hills and cover behind trees and large rocks. The final section was a big city. Unlike the factory, it had a large lake in the center and was very linear compared to the sporadic tanks and pipes of the industrial.
Soul and Christian stood outside the Grassland. Tara And Porco stood outside the factory. Marcel and Alexis stood outside the rockfield, as did Aclava and Asta. Maya and Nero stood outside the grassland, and Jesse and Oliver stood outside the city.
“Ere’ we go, boys.” Soul sighed.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was excited he knew the land he was in. "It's similar to that of the fight between Naruto and Pain!" Alexis however was curious about something. "Why does your plan involve your tailed beast! Remember the last time you used it you nearly killed someone!" Alexis asked worried about the flaws with his plan could be. "Look if everything goes to plan our team can win. Listen you will still get your revenge on Aclava for messing with you. But........you would need to be eliminated for the plan to progress." Marcel explained to her about his plan. Alexis knoded about the plan and knew that he was correct. "All of that rage would build and make me achieve 4 tails." Marcel said to her and explained how it would help them win. Alexis knew that she had a four tails thing before the full effect of her six tails would come in handy as well.

DoggoKing22

Chrsitian followed Soul to the arena with his earpiece, examining the arena. “Wow. This place is big. I was hoping we got the rockfield cuz, y’know, my specialty. But this is just as good.” He said to Soul with a smile. Meanwhile, Jesie and Oliver stood outside the city. “Make sure that you don’t worry. You’re gonna be fine if you stick with me. The reason why you’re not gonna worry is because we will win this match.” He said to Oliver.

The gates opened, and everyone ran out. Powers flew left and right across the fields. Immediately after Asta and Aclava exited, they were blocked by a wall of ice. A girl stood atop it with a chuckle. “Time to crush you advanced students.” She said, and someone broke through the ice with rock gauntlets, Possibly her teammate. Porco and Tara were met with 3 teams in heavy combat. Marcel and Alexis would see that they were in a quite remote spot, as were Christian and Soul as well as Maya and Nero. Jesse and Oliver would see two teams rushing at them. (F*ck this will be hard to voice.)
“Aight Porco! Rush in once one team is left, got it?” She said, pointing to the 3 team squabble.
Soul motioned for Christian and him to take cover in the valley nearby. “Come on. We’ll ambush for now, but once there’s 50 teams left, we go out to fight.” He said.

MarcelGalliard790

"Got it!" Porco told her with his eyes turning light blue. Marcel began to hum the Protoman Whistle Concert to himself as he prepared to fight. Alexis looking over at Aclava with rage was ready to get revenge. Marcel noticed the new people enter and Rage began to flow through his head. Marcel got on all fours and imediately immense chakra flew up his body making a fox outline on his body. He had turned into his first tail state. He roared and charged at the girl and with an immense slash to the face it sent her flying. Marcel grabbed the girl's teammate's neck and began to choke him. An evil smile grew on his face as he threw the teammate across the map.

DoggoKing22

Christian followed Soul into the nearby valley so they could hide. “Wouldn’t 50 teams left be too many? It’s like a battle royale here! How about 25 teams left. It’s halfway to 50 so we’ll be good.” He said to him.
Jesie saw two teams rushing at him and Oliver. “Oh boy. Help me with this, Ollie. I’ll get one team, you’ll get the other.” He said as he sent out his stand and let out a barrage of punches at the team, followed by a “ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA....ORAAAA!!” from Jesie, sending the first team flying.

As chaotic as it started Aclava unzipped her bag, grabbed two sunflower seeds and placed them into her mouth. She made sure not to chew or swallow the seeds and lodged them tightly under her mouth. It felt beyond uncomfortable, but her eyes this was a precaution. With the reveal of her first opponents was a person who could use ice powers and someone with rock weaponry. Her attention turned to Asta. "Alright your up. if you can get just one of their attention I can start setting up.'" Her bag full of seeds started to overflow revealing a monstrous horde of bugs. Some began to take flight in no general direction, while most of them started burrowing into the cracks of the ground.

Soul frowned. “There’s 400 people, and 200 teams. Meaning that at 50 there would be 100 people left scattered sporadically. So the strategy of 50 teams seems wise. We’ll see.” He said, nodding as he began to spray fire at two cryromancers that we’re running’s twoard them.
Tara got her hands ready, and they glowed yellow as blue fire plumes emanated from them. “Here we go, boys!” She said, as one team, a pyromancer and electricity controller, were left weak.
The two advanced on Aclava and Asta, the rock gauntlets kid being propelled on ice straight to Aclava.
Two more teams would advance at Jesse and Ollie afterward, wielding steel and water as their weapons.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed the swarm and laughed maniacally. "You think this is going to stop me or something! You are Dead Wrong!" Marcel said as he charged over to Asta and Aclava. He turned behind him to notice his tail was getting longer and another one was slowly appearing. "Two huh? Fine by me!" The ears made of chakra were getting longer as well. Alexis knew it was her time to step into the fights. Marcel noticed the girl and her teammate had returned. "Not this time! They are my prey!" Marcel shouted at them before shooting a large brimstone laser at them. Alexis had transformed into her 6 tails mode (remember this is before she has the benefits of the 6 tailed beast). With a demonic roar she grabbed the girl's teammate and started to create hands out of the ground and attack the two.

Last edited:
“How did we end up in the grass field!” Maya shouted, atop the chaos. “This is awful!”

With no structures or stray materials to work with, Maya was left with martial ability alone to keep herself in the game. Ducking herself low in the tall field, she sighed softly, looking over her shoulder at Nero.
“If anyone comes our way, I need you to tell me,” she whispered, stooped low to think of a strategy.
Rock field, city, factory... the city and the factory would have lighter resources, I’d keep my endurance up... unless the streets and halls are entirely cleaned up, then I still have nothing to work with. Big risk. The rock field, on the other hand... heavier materials, but it’s guarenteed... we’d probably meet Christian and Soul there, and... even if he’s not on my team, I could still use that to my advantage.

Making up her mind, (and hoping Nero would follow), she slowly crawled in the direction of the quarry.

Nero followed her loosely, a frown on his face. His eyes flowed for a second, and then he put his arms behind him and suplexed a team that was attacking. “Alert! We have 2 teams on us!” He said, and drop kicked the one he suplexed into the other. “Quick! Lift the stray rocks to attack them!” He yelled.
Soul looked at Christian. “At 75 teams, let’s agree to go to the rock field from the grasslands.” He said, nodding to him.

DoggoKing22

“Sh** we got more. But we should prolly find a safe place first.” Jesie said to Oliver as two more groups advanced toward them. “And I know how to hide.” He grabbed Oliver’s shoulder and stopped time. Since he grabbed Oliver’s shoulder before he stopped time, then Oliver could move in stopped time too. Jesie signaled him as he started walking to a nearby alleyway, mumbling to himself. One second has passed...two seconds have passed...three seconds have passed... and so on so forth. As he got to the alleyway, he resumed time, making the two groups confused. “Aight Ollie. We should wait here so he have a better chance of winning.” Jesie said to Oliver.

“Alright, Soul. Good choice. I got a advantage there so you don’t have to worry.” Christian looked at Soul and smiled as he helped getting rid of the two people running towards them. He then added on, “Just a heads up, I can also control rocks that I didn’t make by my Erosion move. So eliminating people at the rocky terrain would be a breeze.”

“All right. Stay focused and prepare yourself.” He said, and concentrated on picking off the teams flowing around them. His momentary focus was cut off by a loudspeaker announcement. “157 teams remain!!” It Yelled, and Soul sighed. “All right. Let’s do this.” He said.

Tara rushed forward and picked off the two left in the squabble, and took them both out. They were beamed out of the stadium to the waiting room. “Let’s go, Porco!”

JPSomeone

Asta with his mind racing saying that he couldnt do it but his body moved with beyond a killer instinct pulling out a sword and slicing the ice in half. On the other side he saw a beast, a literal beast that had grabbed him. In no time wasted he sliced the extra added arms off and deflected the brimstone beam. "Run! NOW!" He said. After all was said and done he took hits from cross fire and hits from Marcel and New girls to let Aclava get away.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco's hair spike up with light blue. It was him using 50% of is power. "Got it!" He said as he dived downward toward the team that was let where they were. One of the teammates threw a punch at Porco but he caught it and threw the guy on the ground twisting his arm and eventually snapping it. "Not even worth my time!" Porco shouted at him and threw him out of the way so then he can deal with the other team members.

Responding immediately, Maya lifted a rock from a nearby tree, using it like a shield as a girl sprinted over and tilted at her with piercing claws of steel. Straining under the weight of the stone, she quickly projected it forward, knocking the girl away, and leaving her rooted with the stone in her lap. But not before the girl’s claws could connect with Maya’s freckled cheek, leaving a scratch that produced a droplet of blood down her chin, watching as the other opponent fled.
Regaining her composure, she looked back to Nero, who had seemingly just finished up with the two. “No point in stealth now,” she commented shortly, gesturing to the quarry, maybe a half mile in front of them. “We just need to hurry.”

Taria nodded for Porco to follow. “One, stop being so brutal. Two, we have to get into a smaller area. I don’t work Well in large spaces.” She said, dashing into the factories.
Nero nodded and dashed into the rock field, using his advanced martial arts to bring down opponents. He seemed to already know what they were doing. He kicked someone, and they went flying. Wait, how was that kick so strong?
Soul sniped off more, not knowing what Chaos was going on over in the other sections.
The rock and ice users fell, and the number of teams shrunk to 123 within a minuite’s time.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

"Fine." Porco responded to her and knew a place but it was risky. "Let's try the grassland that may be one of the only small places we can go right now." Porco suggested to her. Marcel noticed that Asta had let Aclava get away. "You shouldn't have done that my sir because now........" Marcel stopped after now as Alexis was ready to charge after Aclava. "Not now! We hunt the girl later! For now focus on this boy. He can deflect stuff so be careful around him." Marcel told Alexis about Asta's sword and Alexis charged at him and delivered a punch straight to the face.

Aclava's bag was half empty as she dashed away from the ruckus. In their current terrain, she knew it was impossible to face the high leveled threats head-on, especially the demons. She was making a straight beeline for the grasslands while occasionally glancing back at Asta and his fight. Underneath Alexis's feet, the ground was cracking and softening as millions of insects were continuously burrowing under them.

JPSomeone

He dropped the sword then caught the punch, though he still took after effect of the punch. The punch had pushed him back into the ground while trying to catch the punch successfully. After all in 1 motion he lifted the girl, spun around a bit to show off a bit of his strength. At the last moment he forcefully through the girl at the guy. "My guy if I get KO it doesnt matter here, at least I weakened you in the long run"

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmph....you fool Aclava the insects don't pierce through Alexis in this state....instead." Marcel said as one of the insects touches Alexis's six tailed form and they instantly vanished into ash. "Against me in my forms or her in this state insects don't affect due to the heat being produced. Also weakened? Hmph you'll only make me stronger after all ten tails does require rage to use so if Alexis gets out except me to get stronger." Marcel said but was then hit with Alexis and his rage began to build more. His Irises violently turned blood red and another tail emerged. "Three huh? Whatever!" Marcel told himself with pure chakra coming out of his mouth and making a chaotic display of energy. "Now try to make me fight seriously!" Marcel told Asta as he charged at him grabbing him and throwing him across the arena. Alexis changed back to normal the tailed beast had given her it's power of speed and defense as well as boosted power of Electricity.

Last edited: