• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Aclava avoided eye contact with Asta, not out of anger but disgrace. It was phenomenally rare for her to act on emotions but this time she didn't catch herself. In truth Aclava abandoned him, she tried convincing herself she just needed in the right place but truthfully she had done some so unheroic it physically hurt her. In her head, she wanted to respond with her distant 'get over it' attitude. but at this moment all she could say was.

"sorry"

She didn't completely ignore Soul nor did she acknowledge his presence. At the moment Aclava was just there and wondering what to do next.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel glanced over at Nero who had just entered and looked over at Aclava and Asta....Everything got so awkward so fast he couldn't comprehend it. "Well......then........" Marcel said trying to break the silence between everyone. Marcel had made a Yoku guitar and decided that he would do something. "Y'know there has to be positivity and since Ozzie's not here to do it I might as well just spread the good vibes." Marcel said while playing a slow, calming, song that sounded like the Protoman Whistle concert. Porco nodded and added in some piano parts with it. And lastly for the trio of half bloods Alexis made a Yoku flute and together they played the Protoman theme and with a calm heroic sort of tone to it. But before they begun Marcel made a Yoku clone of himself with Yoku drums to help as well.
(For example this is what they did.)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Everything seemed strange in it's own way all the sudden but Asta couldn't put his finger on what made it seem that way. First a random dude from his class who was pretty severely injured for just this tournament walked up to him saying that he could be friends. Asta's first responses ran through his head like a Usain Bolt. When finally comprehending what to say to the guy he said: "Yeah let's hangout sometime" then focused his attention Aclava.
Something just seemed off about her. Not a physical change. Maybe a personality change or her true personality is showing? Whatever it was she seemed very sympathetic about what happened. "It's ok, we're friends right? Whatever is going on we can talk about it later. If that's fine with you?"

Soul shrugged at this and walked back to the table. Nero finally found an envelope, and put the letter into it and sealed it. “I’ll need to bring this to the post off ice tomorrow.” He said, and Soul nodded. Due to him not being in combat and extremely enraged, he could understand Nero better. His style of getting stronger and succeeding was not a clean one. However, he could tell. Nero was learning.
Tara yawned. I wonder when the-“ the stadium began to rumble and shrink. The size stayed enough to seat the students, but the arena changed to a single platform with padded exterior just like in the first-day tourney. “That answers my question.”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed the arena and made all of his Yoku stuff go away. "Well this brings back flash backs doesn't it Soul?" Marcel asked soul to see what his response was. Porco and Alexis took a seat in the stands to see what Marcel would do and who is opponent is. "Hmmm.....I have that weird feeling that it would be a rematch between him and Tara." Porco told Alexis while they sat in the stands waiting to see what would happen. Marcel has happy that he was one of the last 8 people. But what would his plan be? "I'll start base form then use 1st-3rd tails. Then I'll swap to 50% me then full power. Anymore pushing then then insane will happen. 4 and 6 possibly.....even 8." Marcel strategized to himself

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“We’re prolly gonna have rematches from I don’t know how long ago on the first day.” Christian said to the group as he stood up from his seat and looked at the arena, “I hope it won’t be a forfeit again.”
Jesie looked around the arena and sat behind Porco and Alexis in the stands because he had no one else to talk to. For no reason, he leaned forward and asked them, “Who’s gonna win this tournament in your opinion?”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco told him the most logical of two people. "Logically two people could win this tournament. Either my brother because of his destructive tails and his abilities to carry on even without a persona. Or Asta because his sword can cut and reflect anything and of course suck up powers. I was able to sense during the free for all that my brother lost 3 tails because of Asta. I mean logically it would make sense for either of the two for them to win." Porco told Jesie his side of how he thought who would win. Alexis had a different opinion tho. "I believe that Marcel is going to win all the way! He has more destructive power underneath his skin and I know it!" Alexis told Jesie about her side of how she would think the tournament and who would win.

"yeah it can be dealt with later," she said to no one in particular, maybe it was to herself as once she said that her body posture returned to its normal calm and rigidness. Aclava was not used to being open and not being criticized for it, so she didn't know if it was relief. She pulled out her phone and read the time. Her package had arrived. She called the radio station to see when her tickets would also show up. they said somewhere later noon. These notions definitely helped her nerves as nothing was entirely ruined. After the quick check, she looked in her bag. a good amount of seeds were gone. but it was still heavy enough for future events.

“Hey, we’re all betting on ourselves to win. So... I think I’m gonna win!” Soul said, pumping his fist. “And Marcel, if we battle, my Full Power might blow you away in a flash!” He said, wagging his finger.

Tara grinned. “Well, my superstrengh definitely is a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention my blue fire abilities also exist!” Her arm lit up in yellow energy.

MarcelGalliard790

"Well then expect 4 tails to put up a fight in all of this." Marcel said with his good eye turning pure white. Porco nodded and looked over. "Marcel you better be damn sure this is the right time to use your tails otherwise you will only waste energy." Porco in his mind told himself. Alexis was excited to see Marcel win the tournament. Marcel's eye changed back to normal and then he looked over at Alexis. Marcel proceeded with a thumbs up and smiled at Porco. Porco grinned back and Alexis had blush all ove her face. "Calm down....the tournament hasn't even started yet an you are already having fun." Porco told her as they waited for Freezeflame to begin the tournament.

JPSomeone

"Kay the sounds like a plan, let's meet up later." He said and left her side. The cluster of people who were talking about winning seemed like a good place to find out where to find a certain someone.

"It's not about the power, it's about the person themselves, these two blue siblings make a good example. If you want the perfect example look at the telekinesis girl or Seed girl." He said. Walking into a conversation effortlessly he proceeded to make his point. "Just because you beast (Marcel), beastess (Alexis), and beast brother (Porco) but you seem chill so Imma leave you out of this but those 2 specifically." Preparing his rant. Thoughts moved through his head as though it were a nascar race. "Beastess why are you target Aclava? Just because she brushed off Marcel because he made an embarrassment of himself and her by singing a song and professing his love for her then a few other girls doesn't mean you have to target her outwardly in public. Frankly if he had this many girls in a week he'll dump you in 2 days tops. Plus he got with you after he professed his feelings for another girl 5 minutes before that so that should say something about....
He's
A
Player." Ending that situation he spoke to next Beast (Marcel). Getting his hands in one of those sinister 'I have a plan' way even though it's just to expose some bad flaws. "You beast, your going from girl, to girl, to girl, won't you find 1 and stay with that 1? Also we know your buff with powers it's ok just nerf yourself and take time to LEARN things before you use them or use the basics before the advanced." With that Asta took a very deep breath and then let it all out.

"I feel better now"

Last edited:
Soul clapped once. “You see, this is the reason I want this guy around.” He said, and Tara nodded. “Asta And Aclava are the most sane people here.” She said, and Soul shrugged. “I mean, to be honest, I just have unstable emotion fluctuation. That was what I was diagnosed with at the age of 5.” He said, and Tara shrugged. She’d known this. It’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s more of a track that he follows. “I’m pretty chill about most things. But, as you can guess by the name of my power, that isn’t always the case.” She said, making a mention of her Berserk ability.

Nero sighed and stood. “It’s true. Many people don’t say the truth. Many people don’t have stable emotions. Many people are like me, with a less-than-valiant style of success. That doesn’t mean they can’t succeed. And Alexis, trust me, Marcel’s sh*t is getting old.” He said, and turned to Asta. “You make profound points there mate.”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel's eyes went dark after what Asta had said about his brother. "Leave him....." Marcel said as grabbed Asta by the neck and Two dark tails immediately emerged. "OUT OF THIS!" As dark Marcel had arrived. "You really think that bug girl....oh wait let me give her the proper title.....oh yeah! PESTILENCE has to do do with a child hood friend of mine having a crush ever since we first met? No....you just refuse to know your place under me and the Ten tails." Darkcel said as he threw Asta to the ground and stomped on his back holding their as his Metal blades began whirring at fast speeds on themes of his boots. "And to rudely assume that I would have a beast like these two is offensive! I would never stoop that low. Also Nero was it? Oh yeah let me quote something you stated. 'Finish them off for ME Maya!" Porco finished as he put more emphasis on the Me. Alexis was having a red aura around her. "She assumed that I had swooned over him in an instant. WHAT THE HELL ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO SIT THERE AND NOT LET HER CONTINUE TO RUDELY SAY WORDS LIKE THAT!!!" Alexis pointed out to Asta as all three of theme could counters true Asta's points. "By the way what was that about me being a 'player'? I once again had no clue she had a crush on me. Oh wait...Mr. Black clover of death you already know I know what you are on the inside so why not show it already. Demon." Darkcel finished

JPSomeone

The book that was held in his pocket was glowing faintly of the colors white and gold. Within his shadow you would see a halo and 1 angel wing. "I'm not here to start an argument, I was just stating what I saw during this week. The truth hurts we all have to deal with it." He said as he got up from all the hit he taken. Dusting of his clothing he slowly and calmly approached Marcel. Once he got up to him he put 1 hand on his shoulder then said words that he himself (asta) wouldn't have said without thinking about it. "Ya know if you talk about some things you can open up to me about them, I wont tell anyone else. Also stop with the little tough guy act just be yourself! Lastly before I forget don't call anyone demons or anything at that and I won't call you guys beast." With that Asta patted Marcel's shoulder then took his seating waiting for further instruction from Freezeflane. Though the conversation with Marcel his book has stop flowing, his shadow of a angel wing and halo left.... He become normal again.

Soul would look up, irritated. “Marcel. Alexis. Please. Let me say one thing to both of you. It’s about time someone did.” He breathed in, grabbed both of their hands, and said two words; “Shut Up.” He let go and walked out of the room, away from Marcel who probably wants to murder him.

Nero laughs. “Hah, I did say that, didn’t I? Do you really think I was defending myself? Not at all. I was simply saying that your sh*t’s getting old, mate. You may of had a crush on her for... forever, but that doesn’t excuse the 3 love speeches you’ve had in these 3 weeks. Like, actually mate.” He said, and also walked out with Soul.

Tara just stood mid ground. “Ummm... I think Asta, Nero, and Soul are right here...” she shyly said, looking down.

"Sticks and stones. Sticks and stones" Aclava repeated this for a bit with a sarcastic tone as if she was recalling the phrase. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. yet for underworld trio, words are enough to kill someone without a second thought." her attention turned to Alexis, the newest demon inexplicably hated her. "I met you right after Marcel confessed his undying love for me, the same day you say you love him and then he gives such a poetic embrace I could hear the end credits of a movie. I don't care if you knew him since you were unborn, I met you today". She looked over at Tara, remembering what she said about Aclava's hostility before and stopped herself from ranting further.

"Since I'm supposed to be nice, let's try proper introductions" The insincerity in her voice was only growing. "Hi im Aclava Sirin, I wish I never met you. But I did. I hope you become a respectable member of society!"

MarcelGalliard790

Darkcel wasn't interested in hearing him ramble on and on about having feelings. "That's enough from you Darkcel." A voice said as floating down was the real calm and collected Marcel. "Trying to manipulate me and made A clone of myself that evolved into you.....Unforgivable."Marcel said in a way that jotaro would say. Marcel's hair began to shine with a silvery-white his eye became a silvery white to match. Also floating down after Marcel transformed was the real Porco and Alexis to match who had also been manipulated by Darkcel who I turn works for the infamous villain Insane Asylum. "We won't forgive you....EVER!!!" Porco and Alexis shouted with justice in their voice. Porco's eyes and hair became a darker red to show that he had went full power as well. Alexis had a red aura and her hair began to spike up at some places her Rage mode had finally been shown. "Soul, Asta, I can explain everything later....for now.....help us deal with Darkcel." Marcel told the two knowing they could be useful

“Whoa Whoa Okay Who’s that?” Soul Asked, And someone looked through the window. “Well then, it seems Dark Marcel is doing his job.” He said, and snapped. A note appeared in Darkcel’s hand. It read; “Retreat now. Let them have their fun. Insane Asylum would like to have a word with you personally.”
Tara backed up. “Whoa there, What’s goung on?” She asked, looking. She looked out the window. She saw a thin, hooded figure on a platform for a second, who leaped away in a flash. She rubbed her eyes. “

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco both knew the hooded figure next to Darkcel. "SILVERSCYTHE YOU BASTARD!!!" Marcel said charging at him with anger bit in an instant. They were gone and Marcel couldn't attack him. Porco filled with rage slammed the ground shouting "DAMN IT!! Once again he ran." After the slam Metal blades fell and began to rev up. Marcel calmed him down and noticed that the clones of Porco and Alexis were gone as well. "What are they planning?" They all thought to themselves.
*Cut to lair of Insane Asylum*
Darkcel walked into his bosses room. "What? is this all because I merely tried to take everyone's DNA and make more fighting warriors for us?"
(Also can I get some 700 post pride in the roleplay please)

Last edited:

JPSomeone

"Yeah I dont mess with sh*t" he said. Freezeflane was taking an awfully long to get here and set things. Maybe it's because of all the side quest that have been happening lately. Or maybe he's the boss of the villains...

MarcelGalliard790

(Weaw 700)
Marcel took another sigh and began to feel guilty for everything that Darkcel had done. "Why did this all have to happen today?" Marcel said as he knew everyone hated him. Porco put his hand on his brothers back and Alexis held his hand. "It wasn't your fault...It was Silverscythe who must have done different commands for him...." Porco tried to cheer up Marcel after what just happened. Alexis continued on. "Whenever any of us including our other friends...Soul, Tara, Aclava, anyone sees these two we will get revenge for all that they did for today." Alexis stood up grabbed a Microphone and began. "Even though we are only 14-16 we can make a difference on the world if we put our best foot forward. Especially after all that has happened in the last couple minutes we can defeat our in we evils *looks over at Marcel*, Our past transgressions against one another, *looks at both Soul and Nero*, We even have the power inside ourselves to beat those villains who mess with our school or with our friends. I know that you probably have hatred towards me right now Aclava but I know that in the future we could become best friends. We just need to put aside past hatred and evil threats toward our friends and help those who are in a tough time and bring them over to the light side." Alexis finished her long but should probably leave an impact speech and took her leave to her seat. Marcel picked up the microphone now with tears strolling down his eyes. "I'm lost......I could live a thousand years and never again no peace. Try to Imagine that darkness. The only time I was ever myself was with my friends." Marcel began and Porco sat there appalled for what he was watching. "It was never a lie! Do you understand? I genuinely thought of you as my friends." Marcel continued and next was the big part for him. "I'm not stupid....I know I have no right for forgiveness......but please.........I beg of you...........If we were comrades..........someone please find me." Marcel finished as he got on his knees.

Last edited:
Nero grimaced. “No.” He said, and left the room. Soul whistled a tune, and slammed his face twice into the table. “Something is seriously wrong with everything that’s happening.” He sighed, Tara patting him on the back.
-Cut-
In the shade, the figure was unreadable. “Patience, young Darkcel. It’s very rude to interrupt a tourney. And besides, cloning is wrong. You do not realize how harshly I punished Silverscythe for his clone of you. You prove most useful, however...” it said, and you could swear he was looking at the ceiling.

MarcelGalliard790

Darkcel knew what happened. Silverscythe had bad scars on him for a week. "Alright. But what are we going to do with the two personas that we got from the twerps." (Why when I was typing this get Vicky vibes from The fairly odd parents.)
-cut to Marcel and the group-
Marcel couldn't stand himself anymore. "If any of you need me....I'll be contemplating my life." Marcel said as he walked off the stage and went to the same room as soul and Tara. "Look I know you hate me after what sort of stuff Darkcel showed trying to create a negative Image. But I can explain everything to you." Marcel said as he then explained the origins of both the tailed beasts and about Darkcel himself. Porco knew everyone was in dismay against Marcel and he tried to explain everything to Maya, Asta, Nero, and Aclava. Alexis knew that she had to help as well so she told the same thing the other two told their groups to Jesie, Christian and, Ollie.

Soul looked up. “Hm...” he said, squinting. “Silverscythe. Silverscythe... Blackjack... Blackjack Silverscythe?” He said, looking back down. Tara shook her head. “You can’t mean...” “Blackjack Silverscythe! He was a hooded man who committed mass crimes across the city. It was said that he died falling off a cliff, but his body was never found...” he said, and snapped. “That’s it!” He said, and Tara nodded. “Going by the namesake, and the odd ‘death,’ I would be damned if you weren’t right.” She said.
-Cut-
“Patience. We have no use for them now. No doubt we will in the future. After all, it’s not your job to break them beyond repair. A red flash appeared, most likely a glint of one of his eyes behind the cover of darkness that he lurked in. “That’s my job.”
-Cut-

Freezeflame came in. “Settle down. Everything’s getting out of hand. Whatever happened... we’ll deal with it. But the bracket has arrived. Here it is-”
4E9764AE-C600-4EFF-8672-BAE6C8F00FCC.jpeg

“-so get ready, Soul and Oliver.”

Maya tuned in to all the conversations around her. It was everyone against Marcel, and frankly, she had to agree.
“He has a point,” she muttered tiredly, in response to Asta’s speech. Marcel’s following outburst only upset her further; God, what made her so fragile these days..?
“Hey-! Don’t you dare call her that,” she snapped, finally speaking from her silent corner. “Her name is not bug girl, nor is it pestilence! I’d think you would know that, considering you just told her three hours ago how much you loved her. And- you’re a complete player! We’ve been at this school for less than a semester, and thrice have you confessed your love for girls in an instant! I just-“
She deflated quickly, drawing in a shaky breath. “I’m sorry- I shouldn’t have gone that far, I just... please, consider things before you speak..”
She tilted her head back against the wall as Marcel left, letting out a gentle sigh.
“I’m sorry, everyone, for letting my emotions get the best of me. This time of year is always hard.” She’d muttered the last part, almost silent past the lump in her throat.

Soul looked down, and then up at the bracket. “Well... It seems...” he smiled. “If I pad the 1st round it’s either Tara or Marcel that I’ll be facing...” he said with a grin plastered onto his face.
He and Tara both turned to Maya. “Hey, You seem a bit stressed.” Soul said, and Tara nodded. “I mean, we’re all friends here...” she said, and looked at Soul. He looked into Tara’s eyes for a second, and then looked away. “It seems that things are happening behind the scenes that we don’t know about.” He said, his eyes glowing slightly. Tara looked at him. Was Soul actually taking this all seriously?
Nero popped back in. “So. I feel obligated to help just because I’m here. Well fine. You got half my support. I’m not your friend. But I’m definitely gonna help with whatever this is.” He said to everyone in the room, and Soul smiled at this. Nero was amazing. And he was sure a rivalry would lead to more amazing things.

JPSomeone

Asta smiled at just the fact of how many friends he making this quickly after 3 weeks. That all came to an end though as soon as he saw the bracket line up. Everyone either had an even match or a little bit of a 1 sided match until it came down to the last match. " I'm against... my teammate?" Shock as can be he ran straight towards Aclava. The first time he tried to no words came of his mouth but his face seemed to show he was concerned about how this was gonna go. Yet the second time all the word came out but in a clear tone yet a questioning order of how it is said. "I dont wana.... face you... after all we've been through... in this short amount of time." Asta said as he tried to hold in some emotion even though she didn't like emotion.

MarcelGalliard790

"Well whoever it is they have exceedingly good combat skills. If they were able to take mine and Porco's persona then it must be him." Marcel told them making a point and then making a glance over at the bracket. Marcel nearly cried knowing that he had to rematch with Tara. "Well it looks like it's a rematch between us Tara." Marcel said pointing out the bracket to her. The half blooded trio (Marcel, Porco, and Alexis sat next to Maya to hopefully cubed her up. "Look.....I'll watch what I say and when I say it. Blackjack Silverscythe is going to pay do what he robbed Porco of though." Marcel told Maya everything that she needed to know everything about the tailed beasts and Darkcel. After the whole cram of information Porco told her something that she should know about Blackjack. "He took Captain Kidd from me aka my persona." Porco told her and had his eyes go a bit of a dark red for emphasis.

A little stunned as the group expressed their concerns for her, Maya opened her mouth to speak, but promptly shut it again. Waving her hands dismissively, she offered a tentative smile, brow lifting upward.
“I-It’s really nothing! Please, don’t worry about me. You’ve got more important things to stress about! You’re first up,” she commented to Soul with a gentle grin, quickly changing the subject.
She could hide from them for as long as she wanted, but... Nero, on the other hand... Nero saw everything, those memories.

Nero saw Maya’s smiling older brother, dancing with her at some silly event at her school. Nero saw him braiding Maya’s hair, when she was maybe seven, complaining when he tugged too hard. Nero saw a hospital bed. Nero saw enough tears to put all the oceans to shame.
Nero saw the funeral.

None of this reflected on her face, however; the corners of her lips were tugged into a gentle smile. But Nero... Nero saw.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

"Well I guess that is true." Porco said as he was ready to watch the match. "Ollie is up there Marcel! Are you going to root for Ollie?" Porco asked him waiting for a response. However Marcel was still trying to make things right with Maya. "Hey so.....In the future do you want to maybe....help us get Porco's persona back?" Marcel asked Maya knowing her one move in the tournament was impressive. Alexis was sitting there next to Marcel leaning her head on his shoulder. Marcel took notice and put his arm around her. "Wish me luck in my match ok?" Marcel asked Alexis and she nodded her head...she would root for Marcel until the very end. Porco began to tell her how everyone in our family got a persona. "My father got the persona of Goemon, My mother got the persona of Carmen, My older brother Jean got the persona of Robin Hood, and Ymir had the persona of Johanna." Porco told her each family member's persona and explained how they got it.

Nero gritted his teeth and glanced at Soul and Maya. “I really need to stop reading people's minds...” he grumbled, looking at both of them. Soul looked at him oddly. Nero usually didn’t show remorse for his actions. Why was he doing it now?

“Hey, we’re all here. We’ll listen to anything you want to say. Or at least I will.” Soul said, and got up, stretching out his back- “Soul! Tara!” Soul turned around. He saw a mother with blue hair like Soul’s. “Mom!” Soul Yelled, And ran up to her and gave her a hug. Tara also dashed up. “Aunt Camellia!” She hugged her as well. “Why are you here?” He asked, and she smiled.

“Well, it’s Been a few weeks since I’ve seen you! Also to watch the tournament! It’s amazing that you actually got in! Dad is down in the stands, and your brother...” she looked around. “Where is he?”

"You're taking it personally." She looked at Asta as though it was his fault. "Don't. As long as you don't cut me in half that match means nothing to me." As she was saying this the seeds Asta had on him transformed into ants and went back into her bag. "I already said before I'm going to lose. At this point, the winner could be whoever and I couldn't care less."

DoggoKing22

Christian slept most of the time he was in the room with his friends, so he decided to wake up and watch the tournament. When he got up and off his seat, he decided to walk over to Soul and Tara, who were apparently talking to an adult. “Hey. Sorry to bother, but is the tourney gonna start soon?” He asked Soul nicely.

“Is this a friend of your’s?” She asked, looking at Christian. “Yeah!” Soul said, and nodded. “This is Christian!” He said, and Tara smiled. “Nice to meet you! I’m Soul’s mother, but you may call me Ms.Mack!” Ms.Mack said, smiling at him.

“Yeah, it’s starting pretty soon...” Soul said, looking at all the parents and students in the stands. “Can’t belive it’s almost time...” he said, continuing to look out.

JPSomeone

Asta cough up an ant that had been a seed stuck in throat. "Woooo now I feel better!" He said as he quickly recovered. The ant that had been the cause of all his crying and loss of breath. Seeing as what she can do it could of been worse but he proceeded with the conversation. "You don't enthusiastic about winning anything really. All I really wanna do is beat Marcel and Soul. Also while we're on this topic... Are you excited about winning anything?" He wondered.

DoggoKing22

Christian took his hat of and did a bow you would see at the end of a play or something related to that. As you can tell by now, he wanted to make a good first impression. “Howdy, Ms. Mack. It’s a pleasure meetin ya. As you already knew from my friend Soul, my name’s Christian Nasken. But if ya want, you can call me whatever ya like.” He said softly and in a kind manner.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed someone out in the seats who looked familiar to him. "Hey Porco is that Jean over there?" Marcel asked him as then Porco looked and saw that it was Jean. "Jean?" They asked as Jean Galliard their brother walked down to the stands. "Heya." Jean greeted the two brothers as he arrived. "Why are you here Jean?" Porco asked as he was curious to why Jean was there. "The whole family is here...........minus Ymir." Jean told him as their demon father Christopher Galliard looking exactly like Marcel and Porco facially and of course had all the wings and horns and eyes as them as well. With their blonde blue eyed human mother Hange Galliard had walked towards them. They both knew what was going to happen next they would get scolded for losing their personas. But instead that wasn't what happened instead both of their Parents hugged them for how well the did. "Dad stop....." Marcel said as he was getting embarrassed. "Even though you lost you persona Marcel, you still were able to use the Ten Tails to it's potential." Christopher began to praise his son for his powers. "Of course we can't forget how well Porco did during the tournament as well. Sacrificing yourself for your friends was just like how it was when I got accepted here to Comet Trail High." Christopher finished as him and Freezeflame knew Each other well as Christopher was one of his favorite students.

"Affection" Aclava responded nonchalantly, as though Asta was asking what day it is. "And no not from boys or anything like that. I want my Family to be proud of me". She dived into her bag and grabbed her phone. She went to the picture section and scrolled to the very first picture. It was a picture of her family on mount Everest or somewhere on the Himalayas, Aclava couldn't remember, when she was practically a baby. "My Mom, Dad, Tensa, I want them to know I'm safe. And winning some kids tournament is not how to do it."

“Of course! Soul has told me all about you on FaceTime! It’s great to finally meet you! I heard you’re helping him work on one of his moves? That’s great!” She said, smiling warmly at Christian. You could see she shared Soul’s blue hair, as well as his cosmic hands.
“Where are the others you told me about? Like Maya, and Marcel, and Porco, and Asta, And Maya...” Soul looked at her confused. “You said Maya twice.” He said, and she laughed. “My mistake! You did talk about her a lot though!” She said, and Soul gritted his teeth in embarrassment, Tara giving him a smirk befor starting up a conversation with her aunt about how school’s been going.

DoggoKing22

Christian put his hat back on and blushed by the compliment, “Awww shucks, it’s nothin. Just a little bit more training and he’ll master it! He’ll be unstoppable!” He turned around and walked away, saying, “If you need me for anythin, I’ll be right here.” He sat down and started fiddling around with a little bubble he formed in his hand. Man. Soul’s got a really nice mother. Reminds me of mine. Speaking of which, I hope she came to the tourney to watch me. Both her and dad. If they didn’t come, then that’s fine. I’ll tell them all about it once it’s done. He thought to himself.