• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Waver Region Travels (RP)

"Alright then." Steve said. "The battle will finally be over soon. Now Fisky. Use Flail." Flail has shown studies of normally not being able to dodge or Avoid, and with the Low HP, it should be over. Fisky charged at Dill flopping around.

"Dill can you move?" The Totodile looked at Ken with agreement. "Alright then, counter with Ice Punch!" Totodile's fist glowed blue as he punched towards the flopping Stunfisk.

"Back out and use Thunder Shock!" Steve ordered, Fisky moved out of the way of the attack. He then charged up Thunder Shock and launched it at Dill.

"Water Gun and Ice Punch on the ground!" Dill shot a jet of water on the ground creating a puddle and ice punched it and created a small ice cliff that blocked the electricity. "Quick! Scratch attack!" Dill ran on top of the ice and leaped of at Stunfisk.

"ENOUGH!" Steve yelled. "Rapid fire it!" Fisky started launching electrical blasts at Dill. "If this doesn't work, I will be forced to use my special move!" Steve said. Fisky then used Fissure in front of him, hoping that if the Electric misses, they would fall into the big hole.

"Dodge it! Use Water Gun!" Dill used Water Gun to propel himself out of the way of the Electricity and arrived right above Stunfisk. "Leave it no time to react and Ice Punch!" Dill readied its fist and dove downward fist first leaving Fisky no time to react properly.

"Move out of the way!" Steve said. "It will fall into the fissure!" Fisky moved away, preparing to tackle it into the Fissure when he hit the earth. "Look, if this fails, I am just leaving, because this is just wasting my time." Steve chuckled. "I think your Totodile is looking a bit weary after all of those dodges and strafing."

"Turn and Water Gun!" Dill turned towards Frisky and shot a Jet of water and got out of the hole's reach and fell to the ground. "Can you still go on Dill?" Dill looked at Ken and nodded.

"Alright then." Steve said. "This is the final attempt before I go and face the first Gym." Fisky used Thunder Shock with all of its Power. "Even if this fails, the same stays true. No one can beat me." Chuckled Steve.

Last edited:
Dill got up and was shocked by the incoming electricity. "Dill no!" Ken cried out. Dill was shouting in pain and was about to fall over but caught himself. "You don't have to keep doing this Dill, we can just beat this jerk next time." Ken said trying to get Dill to stop pushing himself. Dill was standing in pain inside the electricity when he started glowing. "Dill? Are you?" Dill started to change shape and emerged a Croconaw. The newly evolved Pokémon roared with pride. "Dill You finally did it! You managed to evolve!" Ken said in excitement.

"Whatever." Steve said. "I showed my strength, and I still will be the first one to collect all eight badges! Anyways, I want this to be a bit fair, so have a potion." He said tossing Ken a Potion. "Can't wait to beat you again!" He said dashing off to the 1st Gym.

Ken looked at Steve ran off. "Well there he goes." He said to himself, he then started to ran towards Dill and hugged him. "Dill you did it! Here have the potion that guy gave me." He gave Dill the potion who ate it and quickly recovered. "Croco." He shouted happily. "Alright let's be on our way, we can't actually let that guy win can we." Ken and Dill both laughed as they started to move down path1.

Steve was knew he was close to a Rest Stop soon. He was looking around for any Pokemon. So far, he did not see anything. But then he felt something near his leg. "Is that a Dunsparce?" He asked himself. The Dunsparce followed him when he walked away. "There is no other Pokemon. I guess this will do." He said. The Dunsparce went into the Pokeball happily. "Neat? I will call you Dave." He said walking into the Rest Stop. He stocked up on Potions, and Pokeballs, and healed his Pokemon. He then started to walk towards the first town.

"That was not bad for a type disadvantage," amity walked over as patch climbed up into her shoulders. The little electric squirrel squeaking in agreement to her trainer. She then jumped back down and ran over to Dill, waving her paws in greeting.

Ken looked towards Amity. "Huh, yeah it was, and Dill finally evolved from that battle. I'm Ken by the way." He said realizing he never intiduced himself. Dill gave Patch a friendly wave and smile.

"Amity," the female trainer introduced as she shook his hand. She blew a strand out of her eyes before tucking it behind her ear, "cool Pokemon. Where did you get him"?

Patch squeaked and bounced around the water type excitedly before running back to her trainer so she could sit on amity's shoulders.

Ken looked at Dill. "He was a gift from my father when I was 13 years old. As you can see I have had this little guy for quite a while now." Ken pat Dill on the head when he heard flapping. "Look out!" He shouted pushing Amity down as a Zubat flew over their head.

Amity caught herself and protected her partner with a gasp. The two catching their breath as they slowed their heart rate from the scare. She shook her head and looked at Ken, "scared of a little zubat"?

Ken looked at Amity. "No, this one is coming at use with the intend to attack for some reason." As he said that, the Zubat shot Poison Sting at them. "Dill Water Gun." Ken commanded as the water collided with the poison stings. "I'll take care of this." He said to Amity.

"You sure about that," Amity chuckled as she stood herself up. She looked at patch, the little electric type nodding in under standing before getting ready beside Dill, "use thunderbolt"!

Steve finally made to Storm City, after fighting many Pokemon along the way. "Finally." He said. He walked into the Pokemon Center, and healed his Pokemon. Then he entered the Gym. "Hey, I am here to earn a Badge, so show yourself so we can fight!" He echoed in the large Gym.

Easifa looked up from the chair he sat in. A book in one hand while the other held a cup of tea. He set the book and tea down into the table beside him and stood up, "uh hello? I am the gym leader here".

Zubat dodged the thunderbolt and was about to use Astonish on Patch but was interrupted by Dill. "Dill scratch." Dill scratched the Zubat and knocked it away. The Zubat was about to use Wing Attack on Dill. "Dill Bite." Ken said as Dill bit the wing and threw the Zubat on the ground. "Go poke ball!" Ken threw the pokeball at Zubat, after 3 shakes, the Zubat was caught. "Sweet, I'll name you Cro." He said picking up the pokeball.

"Good job," amity grinned as she let patch climb into her arms. The electric type squeaking nonsense as she looked at the pokeball. Her tail swinging side from side.

"Alright then! Lets Duel!" Steve Yelled. "I mean battle, whatever! Go Dave!" He said. Throwing down its Pokeball, Dave appeared. "Dunsparce!" He said joyfully. "I must worn you, he has a trick up his sleeve." Steve Chuckled.

"Alright then. Tayir," the gym leader fixed his glasses as he let out his farfetche'd. It's black striped wings spreading as it landed on the ground. A red plume of feather on its head catching light.

Amity laughed as she charged after Ken. Her electric type holding on tightly as its trainer surged forward, "woo! Adventure"!

"Nice Pokemon there. But its no match for my power!" Steve exclaimed. "Use Yawn Dave!" Dave yawned. "After your farfetch'd attacks, it will fall asleep." He explained. "So come at Dave!"

"Use revenge," the man sat back in his seat and sipped his tea. His eyes watching over the challenger. Tayir rushed forward, a yellow aura surrounding him as he slammed into the other Pokemon.

"Protect!" Yelled Steve. A barrier blocked the attack from hitting. The affect from Yawn hit, and Tayir fell asleep. "Now! Counter that attack with Ancient Power!" Steve ordered. Rocks appeared from the ground, surrounded by purple aura. They then flew towards the sleeping Farfetch'd.

"Heh. Dodge and use revenge ," Easifa smirked as his pokemon woke up right away. A berry having been in its mouth now gone. The bird moved out of the way and moved again to hit the dunsparce.

"Protect again!" Steve Ordered. Yet again a Barrier protected Dave. "Yawn again!" Dave yawned. "Asleep, blah blah blah." He said in a dumb voice. "Anyways, Thunderbolt!" He ordered. A small Thunder Cloud appeared over Tayir. "And No more berry." He shrugged. "I guess that's that for your first Pokemon."

"Tayir come back," Easifa called back his Pokemon and pulled out another pokeball. He threw it into the air and a yanma appeared. It's wings beating quickly as it looked forward, "wait for our guest then you know what to do".

"Use yawn!" Steve ordered. "Get it, Yanma, Yawn? It wasn't intentional." Dave yawned. "Follow that up with Ancient Power!" He said. Rocks appeared, with purple aura around them, and they all launched around the Yanma. Some floated around it and fell slowly to make sure it will have trouble dodging.

Yanma dodged around the rocks and slammed into the other Pokemon before spiraling up and munching on the berry in its mouth. He then flew back down, using double team.

Dave hit the wall. He was heavily damaged. "Alright then. Use Yawn Again!" Steve ordered. Dave Yawned. "Yawn is a sound. you can't avoid a sound. Anyways. Use Screech!" Dave made an Ear Bleeding screech. "While they are distracted!" Steve said pointing at the Yanmas. "Use Ancient power on them!" Rocks came from the ground with Purple Aura around them, and each went to one Yanma.

"No but they can counter it," Easifa motioned and the yanma used sonic boom, the rooms design making the move echo loudly. They then dove again, using reversal once more.

The gym leaded leaned back. His ears having plugs in them as he watched.

"Use Yawn while they are attacking!" He ordered. Steve used yawn as they were charging at him. "Protect!" A barrier protected Steve from the Damage.

Yanma wasn't expecting it and slammed into the sheild. He then fell to the ground, soft snores coming from the pokemon as it did so.

Easifa waited. Watching over his cup of tea with eyes that looked over for any point of weakness.

"I really like your battling Style." Steve said. "I think its very well done, thank you for teaching me this battle style. But I must take out your second Pokemon now." Dave used Ancient Power. Rocks came from the ground with Purple Aura, and then they were thrown at the Sleeping Yanma.