• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Waver Region Travels (RP)

Yanma was hit and taken from the battle. Easifa stood and a a gym badge handed to him from an assistant that had just arrived I to the room. He strode downward and offered it to the trainer, "well you have won".

Ken ran past path1 and arrived at Storm City. He looked around. "Wow, this place sure is bigger that Lupin Town." He then looked back towards path1 to find Amira. "Amira! You here yet?" He called out.

"But still not bigger than Gisa City..." Amie said appearing beside Ken "Oh, I wanted to try so many things there!" Amie said cupping her hands in her face "Oh well... To the Center!" Amie said running over to the Pokemon Center with Hex shaking it's head following after Amie

Ken was surprised by the sudden appearance of Amie but decided to follow her into the Pokemon center to heal. He arrived at the counter. "Hello nurse joy, could you heal my Pokemon?" The nurse joy took Ken Pokemon with a smile then returned them after healing them.

Amie had already healed her Pokemon at the time Ken had entered the Center and zipped out of the Center and went back to Route 2(?) With Hex troubled having to follow her all day to Train "Zane! Dark Pulse!" Amie was determined to win this Gym the first try however all she did encounter was Hippotatas and Trapinch

After a while of training... "Hey why is that Trapinch Green?" Amie pulled out her Pokedex "Same Usual explanation..." Amie read over the Pokedex after scanning the Trapinch, Her eyes suddenly widening "Wait... It's a SHINY!" Amie suddenly jumped up and sent out Hex "Shadow Ball!" Amie immediately commanded whilst Hex opened its Mouth and A ball of Negative Energy began to form again and shot it at the Trapinch while the Trapinch used Earthquake... It had no effect on Hex, but as for Amie... She was buried in sand "Bleh... I think I Swallowed a grain!" Amie said inside the pile of sand "Shadow Ball again!" She bursted out and pointed to the Trapinch Hex once again shot a Ball of Negative Energy at the Trapinch and As for Amie she finally got out of the pile of sand "Anticlimactic...." Amie threw a Pokeball at the Trapinch Shake, Shake, Shake, Click! Alright! "Yes! Time to head back to the Pokemon Center!" Amie said returning Hex and Picking up the Trapinch's Pokeball and heading back to Storm City.

"Well, you're certainly cocky." Shayd said, having been watching the match from the doorway. "Easifa, i have delivered the letter to the professor. I remember you told me you had another for me to give to the leader of Geode City?"

Ken finished preparing in the Pokemon centre and went out to the city's gym. He walked inside. "Hello, I'm here to request a gym battle." He said looking around inside the gym.

Easifa looked up. He had been pouring himself another glass of tea when Ken arrived and waved the younger man over, "one moment and I'll be right with you. Just waiting for my Pokemon to be returned and yes I do, shayd.".

Within a minute three pokeballs and a letterwere brought out from a back room and handed to the gym leader. Easifa then turned to shayd quickly and offered the letter, "all right. Here you go and can start whenever you are ready".

Amity had followed Ken quielty. The girl to busy looking about and taking in diffrent sights or talking to patch and making sure that the little Pokemon didn't wander off.

Last edited:
Ken got a pokeball out. "Yeah I'm ready." He said excitedly. "Lets go Cro!" He said as he threw Cro's pokeball. The Zubat came out in a flash of light ready to fight. "Alright Cro, I know I just caught you but I can feel your compassion for battle, so I know you'll do great." Ken said.

"Thank you for the badge." Steve bowed. "It was a pleasure battling with you. Just so you know, you are dealing with an Ice Beam later. Also if they ask if Jerk face was here yet, say yes please." He walked out and healed his Pokemon. He then went to path 2. It was getting more Rocky and Rugged as it went on. "I wonder what kind of rare Pokemon I can find here?" He thought.

"Tayir," Easifa summoned the bird and let it appear. The bird looking at its opponent carefully before looking back at its trainer, "use aerial ace".

The Pokemon then shot forward, aiming for the challenger. It's stick at the ready.

Ken stepped forwards. "Counter with Wing Attack!" He commanded. Cro's wing glowed as she collided with the opposing Farfetche'd and causing and explosion. "Don't back up, Use Poison Sting." Cro shot many stinger through the smoke.

"Use leaf blade to deflect as many as possible," Easifa ordered and the stick of Tayir expanded into a long green blade that he used to hit a few of the points. Two dug into him and he recoiled backwards.

Shayd took the letter and headed out to Route 2. It was the route to Geode city, and on the way he saw the stuck-up arse. "Someone should take you off your high horse."

"Fury cutter," Easifa ordered but was to late. Tayir was thrown back, fainted and slightly more damaged then probably wanted. The gym leader sighed and called his Pokemon back before taking out his second pokeball, "tifl use gust".

"Watch out!" Ken shouted. Cro was blown back by the Gust and hit one of the walls. "You alright?" Cro nodded. "Alright then counter attack with Wing Attack!" Cro's wing glowed as she flew in with great speed and swung at the Yanma.

"Watch it with steel wing," the vullaby nodded met the zubat half way. It's wings a shiny metal colour as it pushed forward. Easifa sipped his tea as he sat down.

"Use roost," Easifa ordered and his Pokemon fluffed up to heal itself. It's feet putting space between it and cro, "then use fury attack and get as close as you can to the zubat".

"Oh wow." Steve said. "If it isn't the spectator of the battle. Look, I doubt you even have your first badge yet." Steve turned around. "I bet that you only have 1 weak Pokemon by now. If you want to battle, I will. If not, let me go to Geode City, and get my Second Badge. I won't let you stall me, so the others catch up."

Ken sighed. "Return Cro." He said returning Cro to her Pokeball. "Let's go Dill." He said sending out his Croconaw. "Use Water Gun!" He ordered as the Croconaw shot a water jet at the Vullaby.

"Take it then use fury cutter," the vullaby kept moving as it didn't understand its trainer. The water hit an tafl was sent skidding across the floor, barely keeping on her feet as she flinched.

"Shoot downward!" Ken shouted as Dill aimed its water gun downward and was propelled above Vullaby. "Now dive down and use Scratch!" Dill's claw glowed white as he dive toward Vullaby.

"Use gust to send him back," vullaby was to confused. Not hearing her trainer in time before being hit by the attack. The small bird Pokemon let out a whine before laying knocked out on the ground. Easifa called her back and strode forward with the badge, "good job".

Ken watched as the Vullaby fall. "Dill, we did it!" Ken shouted in excitement. Dill cheered happily as Ken walked over to collect his badge. He thanked the gym leader and walked back towards Amity. "So are you also going to challenge the gym?" He asked.

"Yea," she pushed off the wall and ruffled her companions hair before striding forward to challenge the gym. She and Easifa spoke to eachother before getting ready.

Charles was already up,after saying goodbye to his parents and going to the professor,he had asked the professor to help keep his zorua till he became a pokemon trainer and he was excited as he opened the door "I'm here! I'm ready to pick up zorua!" He yelled excitedly

"Well yeah. I am ready." Steve said. "Look. I have a Ground Type with me. I don't think it will be that hard. So I suggest that you will leave me be, so I can go and get the second badge." Steve started walking towards Geode Town. He was looking for more Pokemon to add to his roster. "I won't be finding any Grass Types soon. Its too rocky." He mumbled to himself.

Professor Cacti smiled. "Of couse, be back in a sec." She said walking to the back of the lab and coming back with a Zorua in hand. "The pokedexes are on the table." She informed Charles.

Charles perked and walked towards the table and grabbed a pokedex "so you point this at a pokemon to scan them,right?" He pointed it at zorua and got all the information "wow! He knows scratch,growl,quick attack,and bite!"

Amity finished her fight and made a face at the feelings she had. Accepting her badge she nodded her to the gym leader before walking back to Ken with a shrug of her shoulders, "I don't think I like gym battling and I need to go get patch healed up".

"Look. I am fed up with you now!" Steve yelled. "Alright lets battle right here right now! Go David!" He yelled, throwing out the Dunsparce. "Dun!" It said cheerfully. "Go on, send out your Pokemon!"

"Sneak, Ice Punch." Shayd said, an intense focus snapping into the forefront. The Pokemon dashed forwards, slashing at the Dunsparce. It froze Shayd's foe, leaving him open to Sneasel's next attack. "Metal Claw." he said, and Sneasel jabbed at the Dunsparce with a powerful attack.

Last edited:
Ken followed Amity to the pokemon center. "So you don't like Gym battles? So what will you do then?" He asked.
Professor Cacti smile at Charles. "Good luck on your journey." She said.

"Maybe try contesting? I hear it's pretty fun," amity shrugged as she handed patch's pokeball over once they arrived. She put her hands on her hips and furrowed her eye brows, "other then that I don't know".

"Yeah," amity motioned for him after she had collected patch from the pokecentre. The small electric squirrel climbing up onto her trainer's shoulders after being let out. Her tail swishing about happily as she chattered.