• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Waver Region Travels (RP)

He had walked up to cacti and the zorua jumped into his arms "heh,hey buddy" he smiled as zorua nuzzled agaisnt him and he looked up at cacti again "thank you so much for helping,goodbye" he had started walking away,but then he turned back and gave the professor a surprise hug before letting go and walking outside "looks like this is the start of our journey"

Ken walked out of the Pokémon Center and walked to path2. "let's go." He said to Amity. After walking for a bit, he saw Steve. "Hey General Cocky is battling someone." He said out loud.

"WHAT?" Steve yelled. "Alright. Use the Berry!" Dave ate the Lum Berry, and became unfrozen. "There it goes, anyways. Thunderbolt!" He yelled. A Thunder Cloud appeared above the Sneasel. "Prepare Ancient Power for any kind of Dodges!" The rocks came from the ground, surrounded by a Purple Aura. "And shut up!" He yelled back at Ken.

He was about to head towards the first route when he and a shout come from that direction "what the?!" He started running but then an aggressive Starly came out of the tree "woah! A starly! Zorua let's go!" Zorua jumped off his shoulders and got in a battle stance

"Now." Shayd said, smiling. Sneak used Metal Claw in a circle, destroying the rocks and jumping out of the way. He then sent a Dark Pulse towards the Dunsparce. Sneak then seemingly vanished.

David made a quick dodge. "Aright then." Steve said. "There is one thing that you will have trouble avoiding, a Yawn!" David then yawned. Now Sneak will fall asleep soon. "Try something now." Steve Taunted.

"Of course." Shayd said, snapping his fingers, Sneak Ice Punched the ground, freezing the ground in the nearby area and slipping up the Dunsparce. Sneak then punched his fists together, freezing himself in ice.

(Insert battle music here) charles got in a battle stance "start off with scratch!" Zorua lifted up 1 paw and three white,claw like prosusions came from where claws would be and zorua jumps towards the starly,but it gets hit barely and flies up into the air and flies towards zorua with peck "Look out!" Charles shouted and there was a similar result,zorua got barely grazed by starly

"OK that is pretty Smart." Steve said. "The thing that is NOT smart is that I have a free hit on you." The Rocks with the Purple Aura around them. They launched themselves at the frozen Sneak. "This will break the ice sure, but one thing you aren't counting for, is there are multiple rocks. One breaks the top, the others hit Sneak in the face."

As soon as the first rock broke the ice, Sneak slashed the others apart with Metal Claw. "Predicting your opponent is one of the best battle strategies. Which you would know, I assume. But it's far from vital." Sneak then began to skate around the icy field, while the Dunsparce couldn't. With a single attack, Shayd had gained a massive advantage.

The other rocks hit the ice. The rest came flying towards his face still. "Yes you broke out. Now all the rocks but that one are still flying at your Skater." Steve watched carefully in movements. "Alright, use Yawn again!" He said. Dave yawned, and yet again, Sneak was drowsy.

"DON'T GET DROWSY, SNEAK!" Shayd shouted. Sneak snapped back to attention, dodging the rocks. He grabbed the Dunsparce, who couldn't move out of the way, and used it as a shield against the stones. After the last rock hit, Sneak threw the Dunsparce to the ground.

"Now! Use bite!" Zorua's teeth were bared and he jumped up,biting down on the starly's back and slamming it into the ground,then charles had noticed his chance and threw a pokeball at the starly,waiting for it to stop moving "come on....come on...."

David fainted. "Return." Steve was mad at this point. "Alright then! Fisky! Show them your power!" He said throwing Fisky out. "Alright, before giving them any time to react, use Discharge!" Fisky released massive amounts of electricity, in many directions.

"Ground yourself with Metal Claw!" Shayd shouted, and Sneak did. The electricity coursed through his body, and into the ground. As soon as the electricity stopped, Sneak jumped out of the ground into the air and fired off a stream of Dark Pulses at the Stunfisk. With the icy terrain, he still had the advantage, as Fisky still couldn't move well.

"Counter it!" Steve yelled. Fisky launched splashes of dirt at all of them. "Use Mud Shot Again! But this time, aim for Sneak!" Steve ordered. Fisky launched more dirt, but at Sneak. "Now use Fissure!" The ground created a Big Hole, breaking most of the ice, and cracking the rest. "Alright then." Steve breathed. "Try and beat that." Steve had a smug look on his face.

"Exactly what I was waiting for." Shayd said, a glint in his eyes. Sneak was still right next to the Fisky, so he tanked the Mud Shot by grounding himself with Metal Claw, froze him with Ice Punch... and tossed him right into the fissure. "Game set and match." Shayd said.

Last edited:
Charles picked up the ball and looked around "so,we gotta go this way towards storm town,so,zorua,return" Charles took out zorua's pokeball and withdrew him back and starter walking,eventually arriving to storm town "so this is storm town,huh,I gotta find the gym,along with a pokemon center" he rushes to the towns pokemon center

Steve returned Fisky into its Pokeball. "You just got lucky with all of the Ice Punches." Steve said. "Anyways, I will be going off to the next stop now!" He ran off, Pokeballs in hand towards the next Stop. He was pretty fast. He arrived, and healed his Pokemon. "Alright." He said walking to the Pokemart Cashier. "I would like to buy these TMs Please." he said. Steve paid the man, and taught David some new Moves. He then started his Journey to Geode Town.

"No, do you know why I won?" Shayd said before he left. "It's because I trust my Pokemon heart and soul, and don't let my ego cloud me in battle. You should remember that if you wish to beat Bill." He then saw the spectators of the match. As he walked past Ken, he said "you're welcome" before heading off to Geode City.

After the visit,he sent out starly outside "uh,hey,um,do you wanna travel with us? I could use a new teammate" the starly looked at charles confused while letting out a chirp "oh,right!" He stood up "we have to fight the gym leader!" He withdraws starly and runs around and eventually finds the building and knocks on the door "hello? I'm here to challenge the gym leader?"

"Come on in," Easifa calls before waving off a helper. His Pokemon now back in pristine condition as he sits readying his book. His glasses on the end of his nose but not falling.

Steve arrived in Geode Town. "Finally!" Steve Sighed. He healed his Pokemon, and looked for the Gym. It was hard due to the rocks. He ran to the gym, and walked in. "Hello?" He yelled. "I am here to get a Badge! I request to have a battle please!"

"Huh?" a miner said, walking over. "This isn't a gym. It's a mining facility. If you're looking for Bill, he's probably down in the mines."
"Bill doesn't have a gym, instead he holds his gym battles in the mines." Shayd said, walking past. "Didn't you do any research?" Shayd dashed towards the mines, wanting to reach the gym leader first.

"Shayd's the name. It is... and it's crawling with trainers." Shayd said, smiling. "Specifically, miners. They usually spend all day mining out these passages, so whenever a trainer comes down here they love to have a battle just for some fun." As Shayd said this, a miner spotted them.
"Hey! One of you want to have a battle?" he asked.
"You're up." Shayd said, gently nudging Ken forwards.

Ken was nudged forward. "Wait are you making me fight? Oh well its a good warmup before the main gym battle so sure I'll take you on." Ke said getting ready. "Go Dill!" Croconaw came out of its pokeball.

"Oh screw you." Steve said running towards the mines. He looked down and ran through the mines so he won't get into battles with random trainers. He ran through. and bumped into a guy. He didn't look up. "Are you the Gym leader?" Steve asked.

"Nope, just a miner." the miner said. "Since you're here, let's have a Pokemon battle! If you're going to challenge the Gym Leader, then it'll be good experience anyways!"

"Go, Geodude!" the miner said, sending out a Geodude. He was waiting for Ken to send out his Pokemon.

"Dill! Attack with Water Gun!" He ordered as Dill shot a swift jet of water towards the opposing Geodude. "Let's do this Dill. After this battle, we are going strait to the gym leader." He said.

"Flying type," he hummed and put his book down. A yunma sitting beside him after he let them out of their pokeball. The bug type looking at the challenger, "two".

Amity say in the next town's pokecentre. Her mind trying to figure out what she was going to do.

"Fine." Steve Moaned, sending out Dunsparce. "Just make it quick please, I want to beat the Gym Leader as fast as Possible." Dave looked happy to battle again. "Sparce!" David said.

Last edited:
"Alright then" I look to the left snd see a referee "alright,I'll send out my pokemon first. Go,zorua!" He threw the pokeball in the air and zorua comes out "I'm ready!"

Ken glanced at the Geodude. "Counter with Ice Punch!" He said. Dill turned to the side the Geodude was and clenched it fist that was covered with blue energy and punched the rock pokemon in the face.