• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Mk! Made them!
Its in a file.
Do you like them?

Attachments

• Saberock and Magnefly.png
    Saberock and Magnefly.png
    56 KB · Views: 40

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hey! So I saw your fan-made region that you're doing for fun.
And as I, a bored individual in summer (lol), I figured why the heck not.

So I wanted to ask if y'all wanted any pixelized art? Like Trainer/Gym Leader sprites or fakemon sprites I can make for you. It could take a little while, but just wanted to throw my usefulness out there (lol). If you want some of my example work, I made some sprite artwork that should be on my profile.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Actually, @Crimson Sun , That's really good! I was also bored for summer, and I knew that, so I made this 1 week BEFORE summer. But, yeah we need pixel arts because when it comes to THAT, I am TRASH. So, Please do that!
(I also just realized we need a rival and a professor..)

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
i just looked at Indian tree's, and I found one named "Banyan" which sounds cool, but also kinda a mouthful. I then found one that said "Teak" Which does not sound that bad, so Prof. Teak?
For the rival- you usually name him but in Pokemon canon, your Rival in Red is Blue, and Your rival in yellow is Gary, and in Lets Go games, your rival is Trace. I'm gonna go with Aarav because it sounds normal, and 2, its not that weird.
So Prof. Teak and Rival Aarav.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Rhino Fakemon Completed!
Python and the Panther left.
I didn't know what to name him, so I left 2 at the side.
The dark gray part on the side is Armor.
His horn is steel.

Attachments

• Idk anymore.png
    Idk anymore.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 47

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I finished the Sabertooth Fossil but I have a question on the Dragonfly Fossil

Is there really anything different between the base form and it's evolution? They essentially look the same thing but the evolution is just bigger