• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Of course all Pokemon gains in size when they evolve. What my complaint about the mosquito fossil was is that that was all there was to it: an increase in size and stature.
There isn't any details that are added to make the Pokemon, THE pokemon it's supposed to be.

Using the Pignite example you claimed:
When Tepig evolves to Pignite it:
- it becomes bipedal
- increase in size
- tail changes appearance
etc.

When Pignite evolves to Emboar:
- increases in size
- much more details than Pignite
- flame beard
-etc

I'm unhappy about the amount of struggling it took for me to post these, but here they are. Oinkleaf and base stats.
IMG_20190609_203813.jpg
IMG_20190609_203825.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_203813.jpg
    IMG_20190609_203813.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 46

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Credits to @ManyAchievables for the original drawing

I'm proud of the digitized version, but since it looks so good now, the Sabertooth fossil looks kind of disappointing, should I change that too?

EDIT: Please kill me now
Wrong credits given
@DreamyVictini was the one who drew the Fossil new design

Last edited:

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I might try redesigning the Saberock line too, maybe. Totally on the same page Crimson here, they look kinda lackluster next to the Magenefly line. Maybe not a whole redesign like Meganuera, I'll probably just tweak some parts to make it stand out.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Pokedex (Right now)
#001: Oinkleaf or Grassnake
#052?: Scorchion
#124: Saberock
#125: Saberoar
#126: Magnefly
#127: Magneura

That's uh......yeah the Pokedex.
Pretty small, huh?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
How about start developing the starters first, that is what I'd initially do
Then I'll continue off with the early bird pokemon, the generic fish pokemon, the early bug type, the early rodent, and etc.
Getting some of the basis down would be best for developing a region

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
MMK. Starters.
Grassnake or Oinkleaf are the grass starters (duh)
For the Fire Starter I say a Tiger because 1: Some tigers live in India and 2: It would help finish the Chinese Zodiac because we peoplez started realizing that the Fire Starter Pokemon are based of the Chinese Zodiac.
For the Water Starter mabye a Turtle? Idk, all I know there are a lot in india or a lot of species.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I thought we had a water albatross, I forgot fire, and which one is the grass starter, bc I thought we were having the Grass snake as the starter and Oinkleaf as an individual pokemon