• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Ghost Gym:

Its a game of hide and seek. gym leader (ME) pops in and out of existence and you have to catch me before i battle you. The gym looks like a giant Gengar on the outside, and an old mansion on the inside. Gym trainers are also hiding around.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I've got an interesting idea!
This Will probably be the first or second gym.
The leader specializes in the Wood-type.
Their team would be Bonsly and Woodoth.
I might return with more ideas..?

Alright then, guess I'll make my Elite Four character.
Name: Haknues
Team:

Species: Sawk
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Close Combat
Reversal
Bulk Up
Double Kick

Species: Lucario
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Bone Rush
Calm Mind

Species: Hawlucha
Ability: Limber
Moves:
Flying Press
High Jump Kick
Sky Attack
Endeavor

Species: Scrafty
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
Crunch
Facade
High Jump Kick
Payback

Species: Gallade with a Galladite.
Ability: Steadfast (Inner Focus as Mega Gallade)
Moves:
Close Combat
Psycho Cut
Protect
Swords Dance

Last edited:
I am Renz from most of my RPs and if you have been in them you know my team. But if you don't here it is:

Garchomp: (Mega Garchompite) (Rough skin)
Stealth Rock
Dragon Tail
Dragon Pulse
Dig

Ceasar (Nidoking) (Leftovers) (Poison Point)
Dig
Earthquake
Toxic
Megahorn

Hardhat (Torterra) (Big Root) (Overgrow)

Earthquake
Iron Head
Giga Drain
Frenzy Plant

Krookodile (Groundium Z) (Anger Point)

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dig
Crunch

Gligar (Toxic Orb) (Poison Heal)

Dig
X-Scisor
Knock Off
Poison Fang

Mammoswine (Leftovers) (Thick fat?)

Earthquake
Blizzard
Ice Fang
Hail

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Frick, I'm the only one that needs to do an E4 member, might aswell reuse a character... (But change it up a bit)

Name: Robin.
Role: Flying-type Elite 4 member.
Team:
-Staraptor: Wing Attack, Close Combat, Facade, Whirlwind.
-Flygon: Iron Tail, Dig, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail.
-Skarmory: Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Aerial Ace, Protect.
-Volcarona: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Heat Wave, Tailwind.
-Noivern: Echoed Voice, Hurricane, Dragon Pulse, Super Fang.
-Charizard (Mega Y) : Flamethrower, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Dragon Dance.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
@Umbreon06 , Its a good idea, but what if a dual-type was too confusing? You'd have multiple Pokemon and complete the dex mabye faster, sure, but still. You have to go find multiple Pokemon which are effective of that type, and that type might not BE in the area, so that means they have to go ALL the way back to like, the first town just to get a bug type. Seems kinda rough, right?
Also, I'm back now.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Also, Current thingy right now
Gyms:
1st Gym: None (for now)
2nd Gym: none (for now)
3rd Gym: None (for now)
4th Gym: Ghost, Leo, Pokemon: (@Leo32561 )
5th Gym: Psychic, Lunar, Pokemon: (@Jekis )
6th Gym: Rock, Terry, Pokemon: (@RenzFlintrock )
7th Gym: Dark, Poe Allan, Pokemon: (@RenzFlintrock )
8th Gym: Fairy, Finley, Pokemon: (@RenzFlintrock
Elite 4:

Elite 1: @DreamyVictini / Robin, Pokemon: Staraptor, Charizard, Volcarona, Niovern, Skarmory, Flygon.
Elite 2: @Jekis / Jay, Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxray, Oricorio (Pom-Pom), Galvantula.
Elite 3: @RenzFlintrock / Renz (Himself) Pokemon: Garchomp, Nidoking, Krookodile, Mamoswine, Gligar.
Elite 4: @ManyAchievables / Haknues Pokemon: Gallade, Hawlucha, Lucario, Sawk, Scrafty, N/A.

The Pokemon Champ:

Champion: @Possibilit , Pokemon: Lanturn, Pikachu (Lets Go), Typhlosion, Torterra, Swampert, Gardevoir.

Also, @RenzFlintrock , what is your'e suggested thing? (Also, @DreamyVictini , your right about the "Wood Type" thing, so if we made it, it would likely be just Grass or Rock.)

3rd Gym:

Ivy (Like poison Ivy!)

Type: Poison

Team: Seviper, Haunter, Vileplume

Her gym is where you have to explore a "toxic wasteland" with oil spills where you can't cross. There are some bridges across, but they are hard to find.

1st Gym:

Holly

Type: Ice

Team: Cubchoo, Vanillite,

Holly's gym is a log cabin, that is also connected to a bunch of rental cabin homes! Her gym is where you have to walk across dark wood plans, not bright ones, to get to her gym. If they walk across a bright planks, then they will flip you downward to a hot chocolate pool, where you hop over marshmallows to lead you to the ladder to get you back up. It's simple, mainly because it's the first gym.

Last edited:
I have an idea, the second gym can be flying type but it will be in the sky, because you need the classic flying-type-of-first-route to go and win a medal.
Name: Nitho (fom ornitholeg)
Team: Hoot-Hoot, Fletchinder(where the water starter is the best) and Swellow(the hardest Pokémon)
When you receive the medal, you go down in a slide.
Or something like that.

1st gym:
Eclipse
Dark Type
Scythe Badge

Sneasel Lv. 9
Scratch
Crunch (TM You get)
Bite
Shadow Claw

"Hello. I have been this gym leader for three days now. I have learned a lot, but I will not lose to a kid! (Reveals face) I shall never lose!"

If I win
"Hehehe. My darkness has sweeped your candlelight. Nothing remains. Try coming back when you have a sun of light."

If I lose
"What! I lost that easily! To a kid! Well played, I guess. You have far to come, though. But with your light, you can make it through anything. I guess, you deserve this. (Insert name here) obtained the Scythe Badge! (There should be an option in the menu that says: Badge Case) (Insert name here) put the Scythe badge in the Badge Case. Also, take this TM to help you on your way. It contains Crunch. (Insert your name here obtained TM Crunch!

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Gyms, Elite 4, and Champion:

1st Gym: Ice, Holly, Pokemon: Cubchoo, Vanillite
2nd Gym: None (for now)
3rd Gym: Poison, Ivy, Pokemon: Seviper, Haunter, Vileplume
4th Gym: Ghost, Leo, Pokemon: (Cause you don't have any or didn't say your'e Pokemon, I'll choose for you) Drifloon, Rotom, Haunter, Spiritomb.
5th Gym: Psychic, Lunar, Pokemon: Lunatone, Reuniclus, Gothorita.
6th Gym: Rock, Terry, Pokemon: Steelix, Bastiodon (Those are 2 tanky and strong boi's, so I'll let it be. Also, You didn't say what Terry had, so I just went with the Pokemon you said in your thing on how to get to him).
7th Gym: Dark, Poe Allan, Pokemon: Absol, Sableye, Umbreon, Sharpedo, Tyranitar, Krookodile.
8th Gym: Fairy, Finley, Pokemon: Togekiss, Alolan Ninetales, Chatot, Gardevoir, Mega Altaria.

Elite 1: @DreamyVictini /Robin, Pokemon: Staraptor, Charizard, Volcarona, Niovern, Skarmory, Flygon.
Elite 2: @Jekis /Jay, Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxray, Oricorio (Pom-Pom), Galvantula.
Elite 3: @RenzFlintrock / Renz (Himself), Pokemon: Garchomp, Nidoking, Krookodile, Gligar, Torterra.
Elite 4: @ManyAchievables /Hakneus, Pokemon: Hawlucha, Sawk, Gallade, Lucario, Scrafty.

Champion: @Possibilit , Pokemon: Torterra, Pikachu (Lets's Go), Lanturn, Typhlosion, Swampert, Gardevoir.

D o n e .

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
So we did most of the Gyms and stuff, but I've been thinking..we can't have Pokemon without a region, right? But i'm not talking about the region, no. I'm talking about what the region is based off. Like, Galar is based of the UK, and Johto is based off of idk somewhere is Japan?
Anyway, what is our region for 1, called, and 2, based off of?

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I looked up animals and I thought about a Red Panda Pokemon cause that hasn't happened before! : D
I was also thinking of making the Snow Leopard a Legendary, because there are very few Ice-Types which are legendaries.