• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verkia Region

"Jimmity Christmas!" Fahren exclaimed as an Ice Beam whizzed past his head, nearly clipping his sunglasses. He curled up into a ball, and began to rock himself behind the bush, but eventually calmed down. Fahren quickly peered over the bush, but quickly crouched back down as he saw a Lucario. He must have been that guy who fired that Ice Beam at me... Shoot. He thought, before quickly scurrying from behind the bush to another tree, but on the way, Fahren tripped on a branch and fell into the lake. "AAAAAHHHH!!!" He shrieked as his body descended into the water, and began to desperately flop in the water helplessly.

Hearing a cry from above, Benji whipped his head up as fast as he could, noticing a Flareon gijinka, who had fallen into the water. In surprise, he let out a bit of the air stored in his mouth, causing him to kick off of the bottom of the lake so he could quickly get some fresh air. Once he inhaled a new batch of oxygen, the Leafeon scrambled over to the Flareon's side, taking him from under his armpits and hoisting him to the shore. Making sure he had a good grip on the ground, Benjamin climbed out of the water, turning back and offering the Fire-type a hand, so he could get out of the water entirely more easily. He was dripping water and his ears were waterlogged, but he pushed this chilling and abnormal feeling out of his mind to prioritize the matter at hand. "Here, I'll help you out! Just take my hand, man!" Benji said to the Flareon, doubled over in front of him. "C'mon!"

Fahren kept yelling helplessly until a Leafeon Gjinka swam over and offered a hand to him. "H-Help!" He screeched, and to Fahren's benefit, the Leafeon was there to help. In panic, he latched onto the Leafeon's arm, desiring to get out of the water as quickly as possible.

Polo grabed the flareons other arm and pulled him out. "Are you okay?" He as the Flareon. He took off his shirt and used it as a towel to dry the man off.

With the help of another guy, Benji was able to pull the Flareon from the water, accidentally falling backwards with the amount of force he was exerting. He quickly got back up, though, and checked the Fire-type for any sign of injury. "Are you alright? How did that even happen?" the Leafeon asked, not wanting to seem too annoying, as he kneeled in front of the recovering gijinka. Looking up to the other, Benjamin nodded, smiling lightly. "Thanks for the help, man. I owe you one, for sure!"

Fahren huffed as he was hoisted out of the lake, breathing heavily and lying on the ground. "Huff... I just was running around, and... Huff... I tripped." He explained, catching his breath after a brief period. "I owe you two one." Fahren said, giving a thankful thumbs-up.