• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verkia Region

" Well let's try and find her." He said as he got out of the water. He put his clothes back on and sat beside her. he gently placed his arm around her. " Where do you want to start."

Aria blushed and she nodded "Oh of course...i guess i'm bi then" she said and she hugged her "You wouldn't mind if i was right.?" she asked blushing wondering if her new friend would leave her because of that.

Catherine began to think. "Near....shes....." she said and she sighed " in the next town " she said. Allie groaned as her grunts were following her, she was going down to place she knew her sister was at so she could talk to her in peace.

Aira blushed and she hugged her, she stared into her eyes and she kissed her lips again " Sorry i couldn't help it and you made me want too" she said blushing deeply.

Allie walked into the forest and she saw the men "Stay behide or else" she said and she walked forward , her coat cover her E on her shirt and she sighed. catherine saw her sister "hey sister"

Polo helped her up and looked at the woman. He wanted to do something but knew Catherine wanted to try and peacefully convince her. " Hi." He said to the sister.

Allie looked at her, she noticed the grunts didn't say behide " fuck" she whispered and she looked at her sister. " Good to see you" she said. Catherine sighed and she walked up " Yeah...so hows team Evo.." she asked. Allie giggled "Good and even better since you left me.." she said , but to be telling the truth she need catherine back.

Aria blushed and she hugged her " Really?" she asked and she smiled "thanks"

Aria blushed and she nodded "Sure?" she said and she hugged her, holding her close. "ekk don't tell me your a guy?" she asked , frowning.

Jasmine laughed "no I'm not a guy it's just i think I'm bi" she said sighing "I don't know though" she felt uncomfortable about this topic but with aira it wasn't that bad

Aria giggled and she nodded "ok...hmm lets just be friend for now...untill you decide what you wanna be " she said and she hugged her, her face pressed up on her belly.

Polo kept an eye on her men. He was ready to step in at a moments notice He wondered what might be going threw Catherine's head. He slowly walked closer to them.

Allie looked at Polo and she smiled "aww is this your friend?" she asked. Catherine growled and she nodded "of course" she said and she looked at her sister " Why are you evil?" she asked. Allie just giggled "because human are evil and we should get rid of them...well the evil ones...sister i'm not evil i'm only doing whats right for us...they came to us and tried to make us there slaves" she growled.

Jasmine smiled at aira "hey cut that out!" She said laughing as aira put her face into jasmines belly. Once she eventually pulled herself together she smiled at aira

Aria giggled and she hugged her " Hey should we get to traveling i can't wait to become a Gjikan Master" she whispered happily before she looked at her friend and Gjikan.

"So killing people just because they don't form to you're idea of good is okay huh." He said as he looked at the Sister. " Seems a little off doesn't it."

Jasmine nodded "yes come on let's start" she said getting up looking at the forest "I'll miss this place" she sighed "once we finish the journey can we come back here?

Allie looked at him, she growled " so what...humans...are worthless they don't belong on this earth...all they do is make things worse" she said and she groaned , she sighed "I'm leaving thanks for everything sis" she said walking away.

Aria giggled "of course i have no where else to go" she said walking with her. Kyra got up and she ran over and she smiled.

" Sorry for blowing you're chance to talk." Polo said. " But she just got under my skin. Yeah I'll help stop her." He said as he looked at the group of people leave.

Kyra blushed and she sighed " Hmm i was abandoned when i was a little girl...but i meet Aria" she said smiling at her.

Catherine sighed then she smiled " Its ok...my sister never learns and she never will but don't kill her..i want her to change" she said and she smiled happily at her new friend.

Jasmine was amazed "that's gotta hurt... being abandoned and all, but finding aira must of made life better, seeing aira makes everyone's life better" she said smiling

Aria blushed and she stared at Jasmine "You think i make everyone's life better?" she asked being hugged by Kyra. "Yes Aria you made my life better and you made Jasmine's life better" she said.

Kyra nodded "Two..the armless guy is a guy as well" she said smiling at her. Aria giggled as well "yeah he is and the absol guy" she said smiling.

Catherine smiled "Maybe we can wait for these other guys to join us..." she said smiling and she looked around,

Aria smiled at her and she giggled " Its alright" she said smiling as she hugged her. Kyra looked around and she sighed " I miss being out side' she said smiling.
(OOC: lets stop guys so we don't get to far ahead)

Lucius suddenly appeared next to Aria. "There you guys are. I've been looking all over for you. Did I miss anything important?" The Absol gijinka took a deep breath after he had let all that out. Then he exhaled.

Aria giggled and she looked at him " Oh nothing much" she said and she hugged him "Wanna be my Gjikan as well..i'll treat you will i promise..i just want to go on a journey " she said. Kyra giggle and she whispered to him "Just do it...she might cry if you say no"

"Sure. I guess so." Lucius said. The Absol gijinka sighed. Lucius wasn't one to make someone else cry. "Well, what do we do now?" he asked. Then he cocked his head.

Jasmine looked at Lucius "we are going on a trip (in our favourite rocket ship)" she said "and become the best around (no one ever gonna take you down)" she held auras hand and smiled

Aria giggled and she hugged Jasmine "oh btw she's mine" she winked a Lucius. she heard a giggle. "Oh aria i don't think he cares" Kyra said and she looked around "hey Lucius ...don't be upset Aria not gonna catch you" she said.

"I never planned on being caught anyways. Some friends would be nice though." Lucius said. He closed his eyes briefly. "By the way Aria, you can have her. I have no intentions of finding a relationship at the moment." Lucius opened his eyes and smiled.

Everybody seemed to have run off, and instead of trying to chase them all down, Benjamin simply stood up, shook the water from his feet, and began to strip, right then and there. Of course, he kept his underpants on, but the rest of his outfit was thrown on top of his shoes, to be dealt with later. He also placed his glasses on top of his clothes, not wanting to get them wet. Moving away from the pile, the Leafeon gijinka took a deep breath, moving his arms in elegant motions above his head, before he took off running directly towards the lake. With a rather loud "alleyoop!", he dove into the water, relishing in the feeling of it cooling his body down. Benji stayed under for a minute or so, resurfacing for a breath of air and a laugh. Then, he went back under, wanting to see what the floor of the water housed.

Catherine saw Benji and she shrugged "Hey Benji!" she screamed , she was still on the beach with Polo and she smiled as he had just striped and jumped into the water "Nice dive bro!" she said.

Kyra pouted "aww why not to scared you'll be dumbed." she said. Aria smacked her. kyra blushed " Sorry mistress" she said and she giggled "sorry Lucius"