• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verkia Region

https://pokecharms.com/threads/verkia-region-rp.15960/#post-422312

"Welcome to the world..oh wait i forgot we are different...well i there everyone i'm professor Jackson..i live in Frostville the first town in Verkia. We don't have pokemon as you see". The good Professor made the camera man point to a female Gjikan working to clean the place. "we have these things call Gjikans Like pokemon but More human" he said Thur the tv that Aria was watching, her mother came in the room and kicked her "get up you little runt i'm so glad you get to leave today" she said. Aria picked herself up and she waked outside to the home in Oppa . the small town before Frostville.

Catherine sighed as she watched the tv and she turned it off "so more trainers...i wonder if i'll get caught ....Nah i'm too good" she said , looking around her lonely house.

People allowed:
@*that* guy
@Lucky Ace
@The Argonaut
@Sky5372
@Jagson
@Excalibur Queen

Jasmine was by a small lake on the outskirts of town, she knew it was extremely dangerous to be there but the lake was to beautiful not to she sighed "nobody is ever gonna wanna be around me" she said to herself "I'm a weirdo"

"Everyone blames me for disasters. Silly humans. Still, I had better be careful. There are plenty of humans that desire an Absol, gijinkan or not." Lucius muttered. Then the Absol gijinkan sighed. "Well, I might as well get moving." he said. "If I start now I can beat the trainers to one of the good spots I know." Lucius started to carefully make his way through the forest.

Kaisa darted forwards, away from the trainer behind him, and into the air. After levelling out, he looked behind him to see said trainer behind him, on a Pigeot. "You've got to be kidding me," he muttered to himself, accelerating to around half of MACH speed.

The bird Pokémon shot a Hurricane forwards, which skimmed the edge of Kaisa's wing. He tumbled down, loosing altitude, eventually crashing to the ground in the forest below. He glanced upwards, and spotted the Pigeot circling the area, before flying away again. "Phew, that was a bit too close," he said out loud, then suddenly noticed that there was a Gijinka right in front of him. An Absol, by the looks of him

"What the-" Lucius muttered. Another Gijinka had shown up a Skarmory from the look of him. "Where did you come from?" Lucius looked around to see if he could figure out which direction the Gijinkan had come from, but no such luck. He had been carefully making his way through the forest until a few seconds ago.

"Oh... Yeah, I came from up there. Some trainer with a Pigeot was after me." Kaisa replied, pointing his wing upwards. "The name's Kaisa. If you don't mind me asking, what's yours?"

"Lucius." Lucius replied. "And if there's trainers around here already I'll probably need to keep moving. Don't want to get caught. Though, then again, who does?" He was tempted to start to walking in the direction he had been going before this encounter. He didn't want to appear rude though.

Jasmine looked back to see the gjinkas going in the same direction as her "there following me!" She mentally shouted she kept moving at a more consultant pace trying to avoid them

"Yes. That sounds like a decent idea. Do you have any sort of place to hide, or are you one of those Gijinka who just finds any hidden place to sleep, stays there until morning, then continues?"

"I happen to know quite a few places to hide. I was heading to one right now. Do you have any places like that? Because if you don't you're more than welcome to come with me." Lucius said. He nodded towards the direction he had been going.

"Yeah, I have several places to lie low until night. Problem is, they're all up on the mountains, which are a fair distance from here. You'd never make it that far."

"You're probably right about that. A trainer would probably notice us before we got there anyways. The mountains are some distance from here I'm sure." Lucius said. He paused for a moment. "Did you hear something?"

Aria had the look that she had been crying for hours , she walked into the near by woods and she pushed thru " I hate this...i love the Gjikans and stuff but...but...i'm so lonely" she said as she walked in the woods and she bummed into Jasmine and she shivered "Ekk please don't hurt me!" she cried.

Catherine walked outside of her small cave and she looked around "Hmm i wonder" she said as she walked around her little area looking for anyone.

Polo swam threw a river near by the city. He wasn't worried about a trainer catching him. He was close enough to a starter city as they were called so he wouldn't have any trouble knocking them out. He got out of the river and laid down in the grass.

Catherine walked along the water and she saw Polo "Hey Kid!" she said and ran after him but stopped "crap water" she said frowning and she looked at him "What are you doing?" she asked

Felix looked down at the small girl and smiled a little "no what oh no I would hurt you" she said bending over so they where at eye level "I would never hurt a little girl like you" she said happily

Watching the sky" Polo said. He looked at Catharine. " Want to join." He said as he patted the area next to him. He sighed a little. " what have you been up too?" he asked.

Out of the surrounding forest suddenly popped an odd-looking Leafeon gijinka, autumn-red leaves blowing in the gentle breeze and a smile on his face as he inhaled the scent of the nearby water in the air. He noticed a couple of others talking amongst themselves, and he enthusiastically waved at the Poliwhirl and Shinx, smile growing even wider. "Hey there!" he called to them, walking over to the point of the lake that was closest to them. Taking off his shoes and socks, Benjamin rolled the bottoms of his pants up to his knees, dipping his feet into the chilling water and rolling his shoulders as a shiver ran up his spine. "Oh, man, it's such a nice day out, isn't it?" he asked the others, looking back at them, using his hands to keep himself from falling backwards. "Gotta admit, I love sunny days like this one!" The Leafeon male chuckled to himself, kicking his legs around in the water.

"Yeah... Was that a human?" Kaisa's eyes widened as he twisted round, only to hear the sound of the human and what sounded like a Gijinka's voice talking. "Idiots. That's a human they're talking to! We should probably go and help them..."

Aria almost gave up when the other Gjikan came , "ekk please i'm not bad i don't even have any poke balls or any friends" she said tears rolled down her cheeks and she stood "I guess i'm gonna go " she said grabbing her things and running past them.

Catherine sighed and she looked at the water and she took off her top and under it was a tank top , she jumped into the water and she swam around " Hey kid" she said waving

Jasmine looked at the girl run off "if if you need s friend I'm here ok" she called smiling. Jasmine looked around and sighed sitting by a tree pondering about the world

Aria sighed and she stopped after the girl called after her and she ran back and she hugged her tight " really " she said smiling and sat beside her , she slightly yawned.

Aria giggled and she drooped "Man moms gonna kill me when i come home" she said shivering and she almost cried at how bad her life was " Can you be my pokemon but i won't capture you just being friends?" she asked wanting someone with her thur her journy

Kaisa flew through the air, landing in front of the girl and asked "Do you not have any pokeballs? Nothing that can be used to capture us?"

Aria looked at him and she sighed " No....I have this poke ball but its filled already" she said and she smiled " It has my childhood best friend...i don't know if she wants to come out anyway" she said and she smiled " I wouldn't want to capture you anyway " she said smiling at him.

Kaisa tiled his beak, a small smile appearing on his face. "Well, that's a relief. I'm trying not to be captured any time soon. So, what are you doing around here? I normally don't see non-trainers in this area."

Jasmine smiled "aira...... that's a lovely name for a lovely person" she smiled then sighed "hey when we first met why did it look like you had been crying?" She asked

Aria drooped "my parents they hate...me..." she said quietly and she shivered " They beat almost everyday...i think today i'm just glad i'm able to leave" she said and she looked at Jasmine and she hugged her.

Aria wanted to kiss her but she didn't , Aria was Asexual because she would only date someone if they were nice to her " Thank you" she cried

"What's going on over there?" Lucius called. They had been there for quite awhile. He stood there thinking for a moment. Then he went over to join them. "What's up?" the Absol Gijinka asked.

Aria smiled at him "Hi ...." she said waving and she laid back in her new friend and she smiled happily that she had meet her. "i'm aria...." she said smiling at him before she looked down.