• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verkia Region

Aria nodded and she smile, letting out a girl who sat on the dirt now, she was wearing a top and a skirt and a small mask on her face then she lifted it up. "her name is Kria" she said. Kria smiled but she didn't speak.

Lucius nodded politely to the new gijinka. "I heard that you weren't really planning on catching one of us. Did I hear that right?" the Absol gijinka said to Aria. He cocked his head. This girl was definitely unusual, that was for sure.

Jasmine smiled at aira and smiled down at her and kria, she looked kria and smiled back she added a small wave to it. Jasmine looked at Lucas "yep that's exactly what lil aira here said"

Aria looked at the others and she growled " Kria stays with me....with her own free will..." she said slowly and she looked at Him "she is from the wild she just when i was little used to play with me when i was a little girl". Kria smirked and she nodded "Yeah sometimes i make Aria call me master" She said petting Aria's head, the small girl cooed out of the petting.

Jasmine smiled at the two she sighed "hey I'm gonna be honest with you" she said building her courage "I've never trusted humans, let alone talk to then so this is pretty new for me" she said slightly uncomfortable

Aria almost pouted "Oh sorry....we can leave if you want..i mean i understand if you think i'm bad and stuck but nvm i guess i'm not meant to have friends " she said and she started to walk away 'man this sucks' she thought.

Polo decided to jump into the water. He moved the waves as he splashed water onto Cathariane. " So Cat what's been going on with you." He said as he looked at the Shynx.

Catherine blushed and she shrugged "Nothing much just living..." she said and she looked around, she noticed something off " Hey have you been noticing the new bad team called team Evo. " she said.

Polo frowned before looking at her. "Yes I have. Don't know much about them. You know me as long as they don't screw with anyone I care about I prefer to stay neutral."

Catherine sighed and she swam over and she grabbed him from behide "Hehe Polo....You know..there a Gjikan based team...well mixed...they want to control all of Verkia...but you know what...i don't think they can...because....i think we can beat them" she said.
(OOC: Just asking if anyone wants to be part of team Evo...hmm Just ask)

He felt her arms around him. He looked at her and smiled a little bit. "Alright Catherine, I'll help you." He said as he gently rubbed her hand.

Catherine smiled and she giggled "yay you mean it?" she asked and she sighed " Also i know the boss..its my sister" she said sighing then she let go of him and she saw to the shore and she sat down on her butt

"That stinks" Lucius said. The Absol gijinkan felt a little guilty about the girl's situation. He sighed. "Would it be alright if I stay with you for a little bit?" he asked. "Because if it is not I will leave."

Aria looked at him and she sighed "thanks " she said and she looked at him "so are you an absol?" she asked rubbing her arm and she smiled a little before she yawned a little.

"Yeah." Lucius said. The Absol gijinka nodded. "And I can predict natural disasters just like a regular Absol. Though, unfortunately, just like the regulars we are blamed for the disasters. It's a shame, really." Lucius sighed.

Ace sighed. He sat down on a bench in the middle a bench in a human populated area. He watched as Trainers stared at him. Most tried throwing random pokeballs at him, which he would he would slap away, resulting in them to either to break, or lie on the ground. "Ugh." Ace groaned, then another trainer having their Lopunny Jjinka fight him. The Lopunny used Hi Jump Kick, which he simply had to scoot down the bench a bit for the Lopunny to crash into it. "Really, I'm kinda want to be captured, so could ya'll Atleast try to put up a fight?" Ace sighed.

Catherine saw the other guy and she swam over "Hi there i don't think i meet you before " She said and she smiled, her Shinx tail wagged happily before she looked down at him.

Aria blushed and she looked up at her " Your pretty....i mean thank you" she said.

Fahren had been trotting around the place, and passed a lake. He saw a trainer, whom he did not have much experience, and hid behind a tree as to not be seen. They look fine... Then again... Fahren debated, narrowing his eyes at the trainer.

Jasmine smiled "heh thanks that's the one thing I'm worried about, if I'm pretty enough or not" she blushed "thanks" she smiled and a few tears rolled down her cheek

From staring off into the sunny sky above him, Benjamin shot his head down to look at whoever had spoken to him, a curious look on his face. That expression quickly changed into one of happiness as he got a good look at the swimming Shinx gijinka in the water in front of him. "You're right, I don't think we've met, either!" he replied, smiling widely as he held a hand out to the girl, adgusting his square glasses with the other. "My name's Benjamin, but I usually just go by Benji! What might yours be, hm~?" the Leafeon asked, feeling the cool breeze on his face and ears, to which he hummed contently.

Fahren continued to watch the scene play out before him, becoming intrigued. "Hmmm..." He hummed curiously, trotting from behind his tree to hide behind a bush. Fahren watched a Shinx and Leafeon Gjinka talk, his head tilting to the side.

Aria blushed and she looked at her "Your welcome" she said kissing her head and she hugged her close "I'm here for you Jas" she said hugging her close and she sighed.

Catherine smiled at him "I'm Catherine " she said then she noticed a bush move "Is there someone out there?" she asked .

Aria giggled and she hugged her "Who cares i have a friend " She said and she hugged her " ....Jas ...can we dance for fun" she asked holding her hands. Kyra watched from afar and she smiled.

Catherine looked around and she noticed it "Yeah i noticed....Hey who's out there" she said.

Aria blushed and she started to Dance with Jasmine and she sighed happily "your a pretty amazing Gjikan" she said giggling happily.

Polo stuck his handout as a beam of ice flew from his hand and hit the tree above the bush. " That was a warning shot." He said "Show yourself now."

Jasmine smiled at aira as they dance "I wish!" She said smiling at her "I miss doing these kinda things" she said happily and accidentally tripped and fell backwards "woah!"

Aria gasped and she grabbed Jasmine pulling her up and she hugged her, their bodies touch "ekk i'm sorry" she said holding her up and she smiled a little.

Aria looked up and she jumped up, kissing her lips quickly and she smirked " hehe now i'm in trouble " she said giggling and she ran over to a tree and she smiled.

Aria giggled and she smiled , she sat down letting Jasmine catch her and she snuggled up to her when she got there "What it was just a friendly kiss Jas" she said smiling.

He looked at the bush. "Maybe it was just the wind." He said. He gently touched Catherine's arm. " So You're sister is the leader of the evo's huh." He said. " Well then are you sure you can stop her?"

Catherine sighed and she nodded "Yeah Allie can be a hand full but i think i can take her down or just talk her to becoming good" she said and she looked at him " I wonder where she is" she said sighing.

Aria nodded and she hugged her "yeah it is...i have no idea what i want to be...i think i just like people for who they are" she said smiling. "thats called Asexual right?"