• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unova Region RP Discussion.

Go, Mega Scrafty!
*mega evolution animation*
Only his Mohawk is visible because his new design is he just pulls his skin-pants-things up really high so it covers his entire body.

A lot less arms.
He loses arms when he evolves.
So thus he must get minus arms when he megas. -Arms. Negative arms. The opposite of arms are legs. He gets legs. Pokemon: Arms and Legs confirmed. XD

Speaking of Mega Evolution.....

438355_trainercard-NitoChamp.png
Like le Teams?
438358_trainercard-Grunt_A.png

438360_trainercard-Grunt_B.png
438362_trainercard-Boss_Haiden.png

438356_trainercard-Admin_Mikey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Shaun Jackson
Personality: A quiet and calm kid on the outside, on the inside his head is always thinking very rapidly. He plans most situations out in advance, especially if it is about something he knows he will have to address at some point.
Past: Coming from a rich family, he was gifted his Gothita and sent off from his home in Cestalia City to take on the gyms.
Weight: 94 lbs.
Height: 4'9"

Starter-
Gothita
Name: Jenna
Personality: Shy and calm, can be very whiny. Very confident in her abilities, but doe snot boast.
Species: Gothita
Dex
Black-
Their ribbonlike feelers increase their psychic power. They are always staring at something.
White- They intently observe both Trainers and Pokémon. Apparently, they are looking at something that only Gothita can see.
Level: 22

Last edited:
Yay!I just knew I loved Gothita in the Pokemon game for the Wii. Should I start out battling the gyms in order, like fight one then cut to another, or what?

Name: Sky
Personality: Hated trainers owing to the fact she's a shiny, and avoids them when possible
Species: Zorus
Dex*If you want*: No >:(
Level*Right now 1-13, But you can put the levels as *1 - *Insert Level*I'll show it as i put Snivy.*: 13

I hope I didn't mess this up

Last edited:
Just gonna say, that ember wall is super OP. That Is unfair. I can seeit working if you used the move protect, and instead of some wierd barrier you used the better way to describe it, but just the ember move? Ouch.

I'm gone for a few hours, so, I won't postfor a while.