• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unova Region RP Discussion.

Mm, nah. I don't think we should include them in the RP, but it's up to you. Actually, that might work. Depends on if another trainer wants to come and take Sky

So, how do gym battles work in this roleplay? Do I just Go in, say I beat him, and come out? Do I describe it,or does someone else control the gym leader and his Pokemon?

Silver:God dammit, Why are you 2 still Fighting? Its Useless
Nito & Gary: Shut Up Pokemon Thief
Gold: Hey He Said Sorry So He's Alright
Red:...
Crystal: Gold, Stop Being So Gullible
Pearl: Someone Woke up on the Wrong side of the bed
Diamond: Shut Up.
Platinum: Shut up, I got Giratina
Nito, Silver, Gary, Gold, Crystal, Pearl, & Diamond: Shut Up!
Red:...*Smack Le Platinum*

Hey. Sorry, I wasn't getting notifications on here. Anyway, Sky isn't planning on evolving, I like Zorua too much, and she'll probably join in at a critical moment in a gym battle or something, when Kaysi has no Pokemon left. Something like that. But not soon

That Works, If you Seen When Kaysi was Still FIghting Key at the start, Nito got a Shiny Charm, And After the 5th Gym, He will Get a Shiny--If you seen The 3 Teams i Showed you--*Or just look at Haidens Team* He will get a Pokemon Sky Might Be Surprised to see. *Remember Nito will have a shiny Watchog, and a shiny Special Pokemon, TENSIONS RISING*

Nope, sorry. Haven't seen either. But if there's another shiny it won't make Sky unique... On the other hand, they could know each other from the forest...

Which Pokemon? I don't know. Not a unova expert, haven't played the game. Only Pokemon I really know a lot about is Zorua.