• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unova Region RP Discussion.

I've been thinking, "Why is the Unova Region Hated?" Yes it has some 'Under Powered' Pokemon like Basculin or Sunkern, but you have to say, They have some good Idea's for pokemon. Onto the Rules

1. You may not have Evolved Pokemon Unless their Bug Types,*Until the 2cd Gym. then 4th for Final for 3-stage ones, *But Axew line needs until 7th Gym because the 60 LV or higher Evolution Level*
2. Only pokemon in the Unova Dex are Allowed, but Nito will be going to towns in order, make sure you have pokemon from the Route or Town of the city, like in Castelia Town, you can have Grimer or any pokemon from the Sewers,
3. If you Desire one of the 3 Starters, you need to quickly join, SNIVY"S MINE THO
Thats all i need right now, TO THE CHARACTERS!
Starter-
Name:
Species:
Dex*If you want*:
Level*Right now 1-13, But you can put the levels as *1 - *Insert Level*I'll show it as i put Snivy.*:

To the Trainer!
Name:
PKMN*You dont need to do this, You can just show your starter until a Battle with a RPer.*:
Personality:
Past:
Weight*Not Needed.*:
Height*Not Needed.*:

Onto mine.

Name: Dracoss
Personality:Fun Loving, Often Dozes off in Nito's Bag,
Species:Servine
Dex*If you want*:
Black It is very intelligent and calm. Being exposed to lots of sunlight makes its movements swifter.
White They photosynthesize by bathing their tails in sunlight. When they are not feeling well, their tails droop.
Level: (5-94) 32

Name:Nito
PKMN*You don't need to do this, You can just show your starter until a Battle with a RPer.**I'll Show his Team Evolving**Current:Snivy, Shiny Patrat, Lillipup,Shiny Purrloin, Pidove,Blitzle*Later*Servine, Shiny Watchog, Herdier,Shiny Liepard,Tranquil, Blitzle*WAY LATER*Serperior, Shiny Watchog, Stoutland, Shiny Liepard,Female UnFezant,Shiny Zoroark*
Personality:Sarcastic, Nice when you get to know him,
Past:As a kid, Nito always stayed up watching "Who's that Pokemon?" As much as he could, By the time he was 7, he already knew who his Starter was going to be, the one and only Snivy, Now that he's 10, he can Complete the Pokedex and Get Snivy.
Weight*Not Needed.*:80 pounds
Height*Not Needed.*:55 inches

List of Starter Users:
Nito(Mimikyu Trainer Noctis) Snivy(Became Servine)
Kaysi(I Didn't) Oshawott(Dewott)
Jack Devlin(MegaCharizardZ) Tepig

Last edited:
Ello there, I'd like to join

Name: Kaysi
Personality: Kind, Caring, Energetic, and Exciteful
Past: She grew up living in an apartment with only her dad with her. She did most of the chores and cooked around the house. She learned to look for only the good things in life, not the bad. The day that she heard that the Unova region professor, Professor Juniper, was asking for assistants in her research, she just had to go. Her father decided to go live with their relatives, so that she didn't have to worry. Now she's off to go on a journey and make new friends.
Weight*Not Needed.*: How dare you ask a girl her weight?
Height*Not Needed.*: 4'09"

Starter- Oshawott
Name: Sean
Personality: Goofy
Species: Oshawott
Level: 5

Last edited:
Interesting, The Unova Region was pretty Underrated
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Jack is a nice guy but is HELL when angry or in a battle
Past: Born in Hoenn and trained by his father about dragon types

Starter-
Name: Torch
Personality: a cute little thing at first but is a EVIL MASTERMIND
Species: Tepig
Dex
Black It can deftly dodge its foe’s attacks while shooting fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries before it eats them.
White It blows fire through its nose. When it catches a cold, the fire becomes pitch-black smoke instead.
Level: 5

Name: Isaac Willo
Personality: Despite being snarky, and a pessimist, he tends to occasionally let off that he's having more fun than he shows.
Past: Isaac was the son of a famous scientist and a pro battler. They took him to Unova, where they hoped to get him into Pokestar studios just like them. Isaac, however, caught himself a Scraggy on Route 1 and that was all he needed to start off his own journey.

Name: Silas
Personality: Found by Isaac by chance in the dark grass of the hidden area of Route 1 (look it up if you don't know), Scraggy was always lazy. That's all. He'd rather be sleeping or eating than battling.
Species: Scraggy
Level: 5 (5-92)

Starter-
Name: Haxew
Personality: Haxew is very stubborn, and mean most the time he doesnt listen to his trainer, but he grows to be nice with time.
Species: Axew
Dex*If you want*:
Level*Right now 1-13, But you can put the levels as *1 - *Insert Level*I'll show it as i put Snivy.*: level 5

To the Trainer!
Name: Key Romo
Personality: Key can be weird, and goofy, and energetic, but sometimes he can be mean when pushed to far
Past: Key loved axews when he was 8 because his brother had one, but his brother wasnt really around, but when he was around key loved playing with his axew so Key promised himself he would get a axew for his starter

Yoou know.....It really makes you wonder what Snivy is thinking..

Christmas FTW

christmas_kiss_by_hoyeechun-d4k0g3u.png

@Mimikyu Trainer Noctis I think you're making your character to OP and I think you should put it down a little.

You see there's something called "Mary Sue's" in the RP world. Its when you make your character the most perfect being in the world.

Having "Mary Sues" are banned in RP's, and if you keep up what you're doing you could get this RP locked by the moderators.