• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unova Region RP Discussion.

Name: Charles Manson
Personality: .A little shy but with a lot of attitude, is very considerate with his pokemons
Past: Comes from a farm with his family, but a year later his family moves to the city where on the way he finds a wounded sandile so he heals him and they become friends.
Weight: 94 lbs.
Height: 4'9"

Starter-
Sandile
Name: Brownie
Personality: Calm and relaxed, but also very volatile and can get very angry
Species: Sandile
Dex
Black- He walks sunk into the sand, exposing only his eyes and nose. A black membrane protects your eyes
White- It lives in the desert sands, where the high temperatures of the same ones prevent that its body is cooled.
Level: 22

And that is done here in this post as you start the adventure and things so good. Plus my trainer has two extra pokeballs with pokemons inside

ok but i dont have a idea that my character in pokemon mistery dugeon im traped,i need the team go to the exploration society to continue my history

It wasn't really awesome, because one of Marvel's writers couldn't take Gwen Stacy being dead, so they brought her back to life as a clone!?
That was really dumb, and then there was a second Spider-Man, and so the two spider-men fight, and one kills the other one!
LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHICH ONE WAS THE REAL ONE!?

I'm sorry for sounding rude, it's just that I don't like the "Spider Clone Saga."