• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova Adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well that is true. I forgot that themed gym do exist. In my defense most gyms are based around one type." The waiter took his plate away. "Do you think you can show me to the Nuvema Inn? We can talk along the way, that is if you want."

The third Pokémon appears soon after the second and was the shortest there it is a bipedal Pokémon resembling a chimpanzee. Its fur is primarily a shade of orange, though its face, outer ears, underbelly, hands, and feet are light yellow. This Pokémon was standing just over 2ft, it had small, compact muscles and is twice the size of its species. It has red markings nearly surrounding its eyes, sharp fangs, a swirl-like symbol on its chest, and five fingers on its hands with three toes on its feet, as well as a fierce flame at the end of its tail bone. While it never wears anything, it wears a small to for training, it was Chimchar the chimp Pokémon.

( I think it is either)

Well, now you've got all your Pokemon out, I want to battle you. Don't worry, im not placing money on it unless you want to. I have been training them a lot so be careful!''
(Thx ppls)

"Oh, okay, I try not to go hard on you, then''
Her Pokemon would stand behind her, waiting for her command. She would reach into her bag and grab her Z-crystals, putting them into her pocket. "Lets Start"

Ajax nods and says " Hercules, this is yours" and the Throh steps forward as his other Pokémon take a few steps back. "Ok I'm ready" he says.

"Okay. Icicle, lets go.'' Her Glaceon would stand in front of her in a wide, determined stance. Karma would have her Ice Z-Crystal in her hand, for when she was ready to use it.

" use bulk up and charge at glaceon while deflecting the icicles as best as you can" Hercules used bulk up and ran at glaceon all the while deflecting the icicles with the back of his forearm, he quickly approached.

''Glaceon use blizzard!'' She whipped up a snowstorm, meaning the throh couldn't see where it was going.
''Now use ice fang while he's distracted!'' Icicle had ice around her mouth. She bit the opponents Pokemon on the arm, dealing a good amount of damage.

The Throh grunts at the bite before wrapping it's arms around the glaceon and holds her in a tight grip. "Use fire punch consecutively and seismic toss"

Joe finally made it to Accumula Town. He was excited to finally have left his old home for something new that he could actually do things in. Joe looked around to see if there were any other trainers nearby, but he couldn't see any. In fact, the town itself was empty. A couple of the buildings were decimated too. Joe was confused since he heard that Accumula Town was such a beautiful and lively place. "Hey, Washie. Could you go and look to see if anyone else is here? This place is starting to give me the chills." Joe said. Washie nodded and starting running around. A few minutes later, Washie came back dragging an old man. The man was begging for his life. Joe said to the man "Calm down sir. Is everything alright? Joe didn't really want to talk to anybody, but he felt like he had to. The man replied, "I'll tell you if you don't hurt me with that Pokemon." Joe looked at Washie sternly. Washie just shook his head left and right. "Please forgive me if Washie scared you, sir. I'm still new to this Pokemon thing, but I will make sure that he doesn't hurt you." The old man got up on his feet and started to explain. "Massive groups of Purrloin have been coming around these parts and destroying our homes. They have even taken my lovely little granddaughter..." the man said. He then started crying. Hershey jumped off of Joe's back and started licking the man. Joe then said "Please don't cry, sir. I'm going to help in whatever way I can. If you need my Lillipup for support, then I'll have Hershey lick you. If the Purrloin come back, I'll fight them off. Heck, I'll even save your daughter, just, please, stop crying." The man froze as soon as Joe said Lillipup. "They're going to come back now. They hate Lillipups. We are all dead." the man said. Joe was about to say something, but a huge group of Purrloin popped out of nowhere and were charging towards Joseph. Joe was scared. Joe said to his Pokemon "I am so sorry about all of this, but I can't just let people here be terrorized by these Pokemon. Sir, please hide. I'll try to hold them off." The old man ran away while the Purrloins were still focused on Hershey and Joe. Joe continued "Hershey, are you willing to-" Hershey ran next to Joe and got into a battle position. "Alright then. You didn't even let me finish but that's alright." Joe thought in his head "Come on Joseph. If you want to be a Pokemon master, you have to prove you can handle this. You. Are. The. Savior. Of. These. People." With that, Joe's determination flared up and Joe put a smile on his face. Joe looked to Washie and said, "Are you ready Washie?" Washie smiled at Joe and gave him a fist bump. "Alright! Let's take down these Purrloins, save this town, and prove to the world that we're the next greatest Pokemon trainer!" With that, Joe ran forward with his pokemon to face off against the hoard of Purrloin

Throh falls to one knee " use sunny day and get close to glaceon" Hercules quickly arrives before the glaceon " now combine close combat and fire punch and keep it up" Ajax says.

Glaceon would dodge the attacks.
"Right lets finish him now,'' She would place the z crystal in and would do some gentle hand movements. Icicle would do the same at the same time."Now lets do it! Icicle, Subzero Slammer!'' The Z Move would do an amazing amount of damage, causing Throh to faint.

Ajax sighed but he was not disappointed, he expected this outcome afterall, he healed Hercules with a heal potion before returning his Pokémon. Ajax walked up to Karma " congratulations, that was a good battle, though I don't think I'm going to do it again, I'll just stick to sparring."

Name: Andrew

Outfit: Black shorts and shoes with a white T-shirt and a red flannel jacket. Has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. Is about 5' 3" and weighs about 125 lbs.

Personality: Andrew is very smart and a goofball. Andrew can at times be too much of goofball and hurt others with his reckless actions. He is very friendly and loves meeting new friends.

Backstory: Andrew was born into a rich family in Lumiose City. His parents were very successful scientist making a breakthrough on mega evolution. At age 7, Andrew, and his family, moved to Sinnoh's beautiful Sunyshore City. During the summer, Andrew's parents had an exhibition on mega evolution in Kanto's Celadon City. Andrew was left with his Aunt Cathy and Uncle Tommy in Pewter City. One day when his aunt and uncle went on a shopping spree, Koga, who was an ambassador for Team Rocket at the time, went ahead and kidnapped Andrew. Uncle Tommy's Charmander, Flure, decided to follow Andrew and Koga. Koga trained and tortured Andrew and Flure to join Team Rocket. Andrew and Flure were put through the most rigorous training of all. It was so tough, that Flure evolved into Charmeleon. Years later, Andrew and Flure escaped from imprisonment. With all the training Andrew and Flure went through, they were dead set on becoming Pokemon League Champion, and they did. Andrew went from region to region becoming champion with new teams of six. Andrew defeated Cynthia to become League Champion. Once Andrew learned about Unova, Andrew had excitement in his eyes. He was ready to be Unova League Champion

Team:
Sinia the Serperior: very valiant and bold
Avin the Swoobat: very goofy and afraid of heights
Barron the Zebstrika: acts like the father of the team
Lexin the Seismitoad: Very lazy and doesn't want to do much of anything except eat
Chum Chum the Darmanitan: very audacious and a bit on the wild side
Kefla the Scrafty: very energetic and always ready to batlle
(rotation pokemon) Rawry the Druddigon: very ferocious and will attack anyone or anything that seems like a threat

Starter: Sinia the Snivy

Hometown: Lumiose City

Badges: 32

Theme: Kagome Town Theme

(Sorry about the starter being missing in my original post. For some reason, I type it all out, but it doesn't appear in the final post)
Starter: Andrew was relaxing on the boat, the S.S. Victory. Andrew just finished with his Sinnoh adventures and was preparing to start anew. He left all of his other Pokémon back with Professor Rowan in order to have a fresh new start. Andrew started to wonder about all of the new Pokémon he can catch and about what will happen to him in Unova. However, the boat stopped moving. Andrew looked outside and saw that the boat docked. Andrew quickly ran off the boat and admired the beauty of Castelia City. Andrew asked one of the men on the boat of the name of this city and was disappointed when he learned he was in the wrong city. Andrew looked at his map and saw how far away he was from Nuvema Town, the place he was supposed to go to get his starter. Andrew sighed and started walking towards Nuvema Town. Andrew's adventure in the Unova Region was about to begin, as soon as he gets to Nuvema Town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh is walking and sends out the Emolga, "I'm gonna call you Ray."
As Josh, Spark, and Ray are walking, Josh sees a Pokémon center and a PokeMart
Josh walks into the Pokémon center and finds some other people there
"Hello! I'm Josh!" He said as he was returning Spark and Ray to their pokeballs to be healed by Nurse Joy.*

Oh, that's fine, but if you change your mind then use these.'' She gave him a black z-ring and a fighting type z-crystal. "My treat for you.''
As well as the Z-ring, she gave him 200 Pokedollars.

Ajax receives them but stares at them confused." I'm supposed to give you a reward right? For winning." And tried to hand them back.

''No, I want you to keep them, for real. Meet me later at the Raltz Ready Café, Okay? See ya later.''
Karma walked away to the house, and looked at her sheet.
"Welp, Flame, Next time I have a battle, your up."
''Flare reon!''She said in excitement
As she was walking, she noticed a guy. she walked up to him(Drew)
"Hi, Im Karma... Do you want to be friends?''

Time passes and Joe is seen with an undershirt that has turned red running into a pokemon center. A nurse, that was too scared to leave, was the only one left in the center. Joe walked up to the nurse and asked: "How many potions can I buy with this?" Joe had a huge bag of money on him. He got it after he defeated a Purrloin that was stealing from a house. In fact, Joe noticed that the main goal of the Purrloin seems to be stealing items and bringing it into Route 2. Joe couldn't care less about that fact right now since he was lucky enough to get a break from fighting. The nurse immediately ran into the back of the center while Joe laid down. "Alright. Let's check how bad it is up there." Joe said. He looks up and doesn't like what he sees up there. Joe continues "Yeah no. I hope Washie and Hershey are doing alright out there. I just had to get some form of help." The nurse comes back with a 100 potions. Joe gave all the money he got to the nurse and went to the door. Joe stood at the door for some time, really not wanting to go back out to the war field. However, Joe manned up and walked outside. Washie and Hershey were still fighting, but they were pretty badly damaged. Joe rushed over to Washie first and used a potion on him. Washie didn't want to use the potion, but he swallowed his pride because he probably would have died if he didn't heal up. "I'm sorry I took so long," Joe said "How are you doing, buddy? Good, I hope. Well, I need you to help me reach Hershey over there. Help me break through with water gun!" Washie unleashed a water gun into a line of Purrloin. This gave Joe the perfect opportunity to run to Hershey. Hershey was having a very hard time fighting off the Purrloin since they ferociously attacked Hershey and Hershey didn't really fight before. Hershey was still in the middle of a fight with a couple of Purrloin. "Get away from her!" Joe yelled as he rapidly threw four Pokeballs at the group of Purrloin. The Purrloin who were hit by the balls managed to escape the ball easily, except for a Purrloin who got caught. The Purrloin started attacking Joe, enraged that they got interrupted. Joseph was about to be defeated by the Purrloins until a white four-legged Pokemon appeared. It had a black face, a pointy black tail, and a black scythe-like shape on the side of its head. It knocked away the Purrloin attacking Joe and Hershey and helped Joe back up. Joe was confused by the sudden appearance of a new Pokemon, but he didn't care since it was helping out. Joe rushed over to Hershey and healed Hershey up while Hershey licked Joe's face. "There you go, Hershey. I'm sorry I took so long. Thank you, uh... white Pokemon. You certainly did save me there. The Pokemon blanky stared at Joe. Washie was still fighting off a couple of Purrloin when one of the hit Washie's shell. Washie wasn't hurt and suddenly thought of an idea. Washie took off its shell and started hitting the Purrloins with it, protecting himself and knocking out Purrloins in the process. Washie was impressed by how well he was doing by trying out his idea. Washie then noticed Joe with Hershey and the new Pokemon. He ran over to Joe and showed off his new move. "That's great Washie," Joe says "We have an even better chance now. We have Hershey tackling and biting the Purrloins, you with your shell attack that's like a razor... Razor Shell! Perfect! Man am I smart. Also we this new Pokemon that's looking up. I wonder what it's looking at." Joe, Hershey, and Washie turn around and see a big Purrloin, except it wasn't a Purrloin. Joe checked his Pokedex and saw it was called Liepard and it seemed to be the shiny variation of it. Before anyone could say a word, the Purrloin pounced down at Joe. However, the new Pokemon blocked the attack with a night slash, giving Joe enough time to get back up and prepare for the upcoming battle. "It sure stinks like a Garbodor here with no one helping me out, but it's fine. I think you guys are just what I need. The clashing Pokemon are knocked away from each other, and a group of Purrloins surrounds it. Joe takes a deep breath and orders his Pokemon to attack. "Washie! Razor Shell! Hershey! Use Leer to help Washie out and Tackle! Don't use Bite because it's not very effective. New Pokemon! Do your thing." The two opposing groups rush towards each other to begin battling again after a tiny moment of peace.

As she was walking, she noticed that there was a guy trying to fight of a pack of purloin. She noticed the amount of damage they were causing to his Pokemon. She ran over to help him. She let her Eeveelutions out of their pokeballs and they surrounded her.
''Mind if I help?'' She said with a soft determined smile on her face.

"Yeah, I guess. But let me tell you, this is not something you want to deal with. Washie! On your left! Sorry. Yeah, you can join me." Joe points at the shiny Liepard in the distance. "That's the main threat," Joe said, "Luckily we got a Pokemon with white fur over there helping us out."

''No, I want you to keep them, for real. Meet me later at the Raltz Ready Café, Okay? See ya later.''
Karma walked away to the house, and looked at her sheet.
"Welp, Flame, Next time I have a battle, your up."
''Flare reon!''She said in excitement
As she was walking, she noticed a guy. she walked up to him(Drew)
"Hi, Im Karma... Do you want to be friends?''
" Yeah sure. My name is Andrew"

''Hmm...Kinda looks like an alolan ninetails, but I don't know what it is for sure. Okay, come on flame'' Karma said as her flareon jumped in front of her."Okay, Use flare blitz!''
Flame woud knock out about 6 purloins at a time, by the end there were still a load left

"Wait a second. There are different versions of Ninetails? Even still, that thing looks nothing like a Ninetails. I saw a Ninetails when I went to Kanto one time and that looks nothing like it." Joe says. Joe notices how good Flame is doing right now. "Wow. That Flareon, I think that's what it is, is doing really good. I really need to catch up. Hershey! Stick near Washie! Washie! Use water gun also to keep the Purrloins away!
Try making your way towards the Liepard! I don't think that new Pokemon can stand fighting the Liepard any longer.

Andrew finally arrived in Nuvema town and he made a new friend once he arrived at the Raltz Ready(Karma). Andrew walked into Professor Juniper's office. "Ah, you must be Professor Juniper?" Juniper replied asking which starter Pokémon would Andrew like to choose. Andrew looked at his options. The grass type Snivy. The fire type Tepig. Or, the water type Oshawatt. "Hmm let's see. Well, I chose the fire type starter in Sinnoh. And I have seen a lot of people running around with Oshawatts. That settles it. I'll choose Snivy." Snivy was so happy he finally got picked that he jumped into Andrew's arms. "Ahhh, aren't you just adorable. I'm gonna call you Sinia." Sinia was jumping and frolicking around happily. " Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you are. Yes you are Sinia. And together we'll become Pokémon League Champions. *Andrew goes out side and shows Karma his new Snivy*

Joe thinks to himself, "That guy over looks like he could help. It does seem like he has a Pokemon with him, but I really don't want to get him involved in this. You know what? I need all the help I can get." Joe points at the person with the Snivy (Andrew). "Hey you," Joe says, "I would appreciate it if you could help me us out over here! We're dealing with a lot of Purrloins and a Liepard up there! Can you do something with your Snivy?"

*Andrew encounters the Purrloins and Joseph*. "Hey Karma... What the heck is going on? Well whatever it is It looks like no good. I guess I'll join in the fight too. Go Sinia. Use Vine Whip". *Sinia starts cutting through waves of Purrloins with his Vine Whips as he makes his way towards Liepard*

Joe thinks "He ignored me, but I could care less right now. At least he's helping us out." Joe looks at the new Pokemon again and sees it's starting to lose. Joe then thinks of a plan to help the new Pokemon out. "You, or whatever your name is," Joe says to Karma, "Do you have a Pokemon who can launch my Oshawott, Washie, towards the Liepard? I have an idea that could possibly end this huge battle. If you don't, it's fine. I'll try asking that other guy."

After the pokemon were healed, Josh Tha ked the nurse and walked out of the building, he then went to he mart and bought some potions and Pokeballs. After that, he went outside and started on Route 2

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Frog's sake.

Looks like this thread was officially overtaken by people who have completely failed to read our RP forum rules.

Posts in the RP forums must be third person, past tense, story format, and be at least one paragraph long. None of this present-tense, asterisk laden nonsense, most DEFINITELY none of that "would" crap. The next person to future-tense RP is going to get a face full of armblades.

I'm closing this - apologies to those who HAVE read the rules and were buried by this flurry of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.