• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova Adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My mom...she's....here......she's....here.....please no..." her eyes were wide and she attempted to act calm but couldn't. Suddenly, Blaziken jumped out of his poke ball and imemaditly started to attempt calming her down. "Dang it!If only I could speak human I could tell these humans what's wrong with her..." thought Blaziken comforting Dice. After a bit Dice started to act normal. "I need...to...tell you guys something...." she then started explaining her past to them, how her parents wanted her to be perfect, and how stress was put on her, and when her parents kicked her out.

((You guys can reply to this right now it's just I need to go. See you guys tomorrow : P))

Renz sat down on on the floor next to Dice. He put a hand on her shoulder, not knowing what to say. This was horrible... there was really nothing he could do, unless...

He got up and dug through his bag, and pulled out something that he had gotten from his Parents’ shop last time he had been home. It was a Heart Scale. He slipped it into her hand. Then he walked over to the bed and sat down in silence.

Last edited:
((This looks interesting, I think I might tag along, although I am most likely in a different time zone so I may not reply quickly.))

Name: Fiona Anderson

Looks/Outfit: Fiona is white skinned with a slight tan, she usually wears a pair of glasses shaded to a deep rose to match the rest of her outfit, a long-sleeved shirt being a lighter shade of rose and jeans being dark blue. She has long auburn hair and bright blue eyes, as well as a short stature and blue trainers. At the end of a bright rose hairpin in her hair, lies a small pink gem.

Personality: Fiona is a curious and commonly sarcastic and very determined character. Fiona's usual habit is pokemon training and reading, she can be very absent minded which causes her to daydream and sometimes fashion oriented. Usually, she is the person who is most sociable, can't stop talking, has her head in the clouds and the most fashion based.

Backstory: Fiona was born in Hoenn, where she was being trained to become a Fairy Type Gym leader as a new addition to the league, however her dreams were shortly ruined by her twin sister, who also aspired to become the gym leader. Although her sister would work her way up through trickery and deceit. Eventually Fiona gets removed from the training after she is wrongly accused of stealing her sister's Mega Keystone after she supposedly lost hers. After this Fiona decides to leave for Unova where she could make a new start away from the rest of her family.

Pokemon Team:

• Mawile F (Pepper), is empathetic and protective of its Fiona, can be aggressive in certain situations and very stubborn. Usually stays alongside Fiona and outside its ball. Fiona's partner.
  • Togekiss F (Felice), is very energetic and playfull, she spends her time agitating Queeny and playing with Serena.
  • Clefable M (Dozy), is lazy and gentle, he seems to usually watch the other pokemon or sleep inside his ball. Nor is he the biggest fan of pokemon battles.
  • Sylveon F (Serena), like Felice, is very playful and energetic, however she spends most of her time training with Bomba.
  • Azumarill M (Bomba), is very aggresive and resilient, he tries to be the best pokemon in battle by training all the time. He can sometimes be foolish because of this.
  • Florges F (Queeny), is very moody and unpredictable. She spends time making herself look better than all the other pokemon she meets.
Starter Pokemon: Mawile (Pepper).

Hometown: Ever Grande City.

Theme Song: Trampoline.

Starter:

Fiona stepped out from the plane followed by Pepper, she sighed and took a deep breath as she inhaled the fresh air that was outside. She walked through most of customs eventually arriving at the exit to the airport. She examined the street in front of her seeing a small cafe named "The Raltz Ready" and further on a hotel named "Nuvema Inn". "I think we will grow to like this place," she said tilting her head at pepper. Pepper nodded in agreement and her pokeballs shook from within their bag. Fiona looked up at the sun which was clearly setting, "We better go and get some rest, that Nuvema Inn doesn't look to bad, let's go there."

Last edited:
(Welcome to the RP!) (Do you have Moderator permission to have a Mega Stone? Just asking, my first ever post got banned because I tried to have a Keystone.)

Evan decided to give Dice some time to calm down and think everything over. He left the room and walked down to the Lounge. He saw a girl with a Mawile walking in the front door.

‘A Mawile, huh? Garchomp would have a hard time battling that. Hardhat could probably do it. But it looks like it’s pretty strong...’

Evan muttered to himself, analyzing type advantage and more. He did this often when he saw Pokémon, practicing for when he was a Gym Leader.

Last edited:
Fiona stepped inside the inn, it was not significantly big as she was used to in the city, nor was it small. A small fire was crackling in the corner adding to the general aesthetic of the place. She saw a few people talking to each other and a boy of about 16-17 examining her Pepper, she turned and headed towards him muttering to Pepper, "Time to make some new friends, hey?"

((Oh goodness, I forgot about that, I felt very sorry when I saw someone else's get banned. I'm just gonna edit it out until I change. Can't believe I even forgot. I am getting very lousy at this.))

Last edited:
( sorry if this is long it is my first time doing a bio and a roleplay so please bare with me)

Name: Ajax Boldon

Looks/Outfit:Buzz cut, brown hair with heterochromia eyes (left is golden while the right is blood red), light tanned skin and freakishly tall(7'0) with a heavy build. Has scars crossing arms and chest and one from the right eyebrow down to the cheek. Currently wearing a tight fit black tank top, baggy black cargo trousers, steel capped boots and Carries a large duffel bag.Ajax tends to give off an intimidating aura which scares people away, because of this and his appearance he is lonely and rather introvert.

Personality:Unknown to many Ajax's personality is gentle, patient, loyal and is a man of few words he is very persistent in the things he enjoys such as joining the training of his Pokémon and reading. Because of his personality Ajax is more of a follower than a leader and he is ok with that.

Backstory:Ajax was born in an unnamed small village in Kalos, where his mother died giving birth to him due to his large physique because of this he was neglected by the village, so when he turned eight he snuck out during the night and he stole all the books and some food and ran away. While traveling he studied the best he can but eventually ran out of food and passed out, he awoke to two Pokémon training and after recovering decided to stay here with them and train too. When he was nineteen he made enough money during odd jobs to buy a plane ticket to unova and soon he left Kalos hoping for adventure and friends.

Pokemon Team
Throh(Hercules)M, he is stoic and protective of Ajax and he can sometimes be battle hungry, abandoned by its pack because of its large size and strength, Hercules travelled across Kalos battling wild Pokémon and trainers alike where he found his best friend and rival Sawk(Achilles) and after training with his friend for a few years they came across an unconscious large human child and helped him recover and soon after raised him. Now fully grown Hercules is 6'5 mountain of muscle and wears a judo gi.

Sawk(Achilles)M, he is stoic and protective of Ajax but tends to be distant to people other thank Hercules, Ajax and his other pokemon. Born and Raised in a Hidden valley in Kalos full of powerful pokemon, Sawk spent his days training and fighting powerful Pokémon where he eventually rose to the top until meeting a throh who became his best friend and rival. After training with his friend for a few years they came across a human child who they helped recover and raised him. Now fully grown Achilles is 6'5 with tight, corded muscle wearing a karate gi.

Starter Pokemon:

Chimchar(ares)M, he is very determined and protective of his saviour. Being born around skilled fire Pokémon chimchar learnt alot growing up until one day he had fallen into a trap and eventually saved by a giant human and trained with two towering pokemon. Chimchar has yet to evolve but is twice the size of a normal chimchar reaching 2ft with small corded muscle.

Hometown: small unnamed village in kalos

Number of Badges:0

Theme Song (A song that represents them):
Hall of fame

Role play Starter:
Ajax just got off the plane and stretched out his joints, he noticed in the corner of his eyes people avoiding him and rolls his eyes in disappointment, he slings his duffel bag onto his shoulders and sets off in a random direction. He eventually finds himself Infront of an inn and was about to walk in when he remembered he spent his money on the plane ticket, he sighed and led on a bench opposite the entrance and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
(@Havoc_The_Gandalf , double posting is also against the rules. I suggest deleting the OOC post, or editing them to each other. :) )

As Fiona walked over, Renz nodded to he and said,

‘Sorry for staring, but I’m practicing analyzing type matchups, so your Mawile was a good subject. Only weak to Fire and Ground attacks, resists pretty much anything else. Strong Pokémon.’

Renz nodded his head after this and then peeled open a Granola bar and started snacking a bit.

Last edited:
Ajax slowly opened his eyes and stared blankly into the sky, after a few minutes he sat up and pulled his bag up to his knees. Opening the side pockets he rummaged through them one by one searching for something, in the last pocket he pulled out to what appears to be crumpled paper. ' 1,2...5,6...11,12. Okay I think I barely have enough pokedollars for a meal ' he thought and stood up and slowly marched towards the building that appears to be an inn.

"You remind me of myself and- well...others," She stated smiling, quite awkwardly as she said the last part of the sentence, "Anyways, I'm Fiona from Hoenn, this is Pepper, my Mawile." Pepper looked up at her trainer, did what a Mawile's version of a smile was, and then faced back down and shook her head.

"The rest of my team is Felice, my Togekiss; Dozy, my Clefable; Serena, my Sylveon; Bomba, my Azumarill and finally, Queeny, my Florges," She continued, "You don't look like you're from around here, what brings you to Unova?"

Fiona had already made a clear impression that she was a chatterbox, as well as a Fairy monotype.

Renz thought for a moment. All the Pokémon Fiona had mentioned were fairy type.

‘Let me guess. You’re a Fairy type trainer? My name is Renz and I’m a Ground trainer and aspiring Gym Leader from Alola. I’m going to try and take on the league here in Unova.’

He stood up and put out his hand for a handshake.

Fiona took a small step back studying the boy, she was curious now, how amusing to see another aspiring gym leader. So he was ground type, interesting. She stepped back swiftly, towards his outstretched hand and shook it politely.

"What a pleasure to meet you," She exclaimed, "I am also an aspiring gym leader, Fairy as you can obviously guess, however I do doubles. Alola though? That is quite exotic, I never been there, most of my life has been training with others in Hoenn."

‘Yes, I came from Alola, and I’ve also defeated the Sinnoh Gyms. My team and I have done a lot of battling. I’d say we will be ready to take over a Gym once we’ve battled the Elite 4 of this region.’

Evan stretched and then finished off his snack.

‘Would you be interested in battling sometime? Not tonight cause it’s kinda late but maybe tomorrow?’

Ajax reached the doors and pushed them open, he ducked under the door frame and walked towards the empty table in the corner, he slid the bag off his shoulder and pushed it under the table, he then sat down and picked up the menu.

After flagging down a waiter, who was clearly scared, Ajax took the notepad from his hands and wrote down his order of two large cheese pizzas, two fries and a pepsi max, and then returned the pad to the waiter.

While Ajax was waiting for the food he pulled out a notebook and quietly drew Ares, his big chimchar, in the picture it could be seen that Ares was playing around high in the tree tops with a large smile.

((Oh my gosh, sorry my internet glitched out and I could not reply.))

She nodded, "I would love to battle at some point and I'm sure my pokemon would as well. Do you think I could travel with you, I would love to get some extra practise in and it would be great to have some company?"

Her pokeballs shook with agreement from within the bag.

Fiona would then reach into a bag at her bag, which also contained the pokeballs, and took out a small brownie, "Want any?"

Last edited:
‘No thanks, I can’t eat wheat. And traveling together sounds great, but I’d have to check with my other traveling companions first. I’ll meet up with you tomorrow after I see what they think. ‘Night!’

Renz left to go upstairs and went back to his room. Justin and Dice were still there, sitting in silence.

‘Hey guys, I met a trainer downstairs who would like to join us as well. Think it over tonight. If you don’t mind I need to get some sleep so...’

Ten minutes later the waiter returned with half of the order and went back for the other, while he was doing this Ajax started to eat the first slice pizza.
While munching on his food Ajax swept his eyes across the first floor of the inn and noticed it was pretty empty apart from a women on the opposite side of the building and judging by the Pokémon beside her, she must be a trainer.

Fiona smiled as Renz left and then turned to the counter. She booked a large room for Pokemon as well as trainers (she could afford most things as she came from a wealthy Hoenn family) before turning to the pretty much empty restaurant.

"Well, I'm famished," She'd say to Pepper, "Look there's someone, how about we go and sit with him?"

Pepper sighed in her own way, Fiona was always too friendly and social.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin turned to Renz, and walked past him. “Yeah, seems fine to me. The more the merrier, right? I’m gonna let Dice have some time to chill. Go get some fresh air in the process. See ya later.” Justin said. Samuel noticed the concern on the Blaziken’s face, and gave a small cry that simply meant “Sorry for disturbing you so much that you came out of the ball...”. Samuel followed Justin out, where they went to the lobby. Despite being quite late in the day, there was still coffee in the respective machines. Coffee was an all day kinda drink. Justin got a small cup, and went to find a place to sit. Samuel noticed two other trainers and their Pokémon, but decided it best to stay by Justin.

Fiona walked over to the secluded table, where only one lone man appeared to be sitting. She pulled two seats from a nearby table, one for her and the other for Pepper.

They both sat down and Fiona looked at the abnormally large man, "Hey, I'm Fiona from Hoenn and this is Pepper my Mawile, and you are?"

As Justin left the room, Renz asked Dice,

‘Do you need some time? I can wait if you want. Or I can help you back to your room?’

Blaziken growled a bit, still feeling protective of his trainer.

‘It’s alright, I’m just trying to help. If you need some time, I’ll just go back downstairs.’

He left the room once again, leaving Dice with some more time to calm down. He was going to go outside, assuming that Fiona had gotten a room and went to check it out, but he saw her in the cafe, chatting with a very tall and muscular man. He shrugged and walked out into the cool night air, and released Garchomp from his Pokéball. They wandered down the street, just enjoying each other’s company.

Ajax looked up from his food when he heard someone speak to him, it was the women from a moment ago, he wiped his mouth and sat up straight. When that happened he realised how small she is compared to him, sighing he answers "Ajax, from Kalos, nice to meet you"
(ooc:Sorry for the delay I was dishing up my food, so if I don't answer quickly it is because I am eating)

((No problem, I was eating earlier anyways.))

Fiona studied Ajax curiously, he was a very peculiar sort of person she thought, though as she had learned 'you can't judge a book by its cover'. His large build and oddly mismatched eyes did not elude to her believe he was dangerous or mad. Pepper also studied the man cautiously, worried he posed a threat to Fiona.

Fiona glanced to her side quickly and saw how tense Pepper was, she then reached out her hand and comforted her friend.

"Huh, Kalos, I've been there a few times, not too bad of a place," She said, "What brings you to Unova?"

Last edited:
Ajax saw Fiona look him over but saw no fear in her eyes, only slight curiosity, but when she reached her arm out and comfort her Pokémon, he realised that pepper? Was tense and on guard.
Thinking if he should answer truthfully or not, he decided to tell her. "I am in unova... To forget my past... And have an adventure... Why are you?" He said eyes shining ever so slightly.

After taking their walk Renz recalled Garchomp, and walked back into the hotel. He entered the Cafe, waved to Fiona and sat down at the same table as Justin.

‘That girl over there is the one I mentioned earlier, the one who wants to travel with us. Her name is Fiona. She is also a Gym Leader in training, and specializes in Fairy types.’

The cafeteria had enough room that he felt comfortable letting Garchomp back out. Renz stroked his back as he sat.

Fiona laughed, "The mysteries type, eh? Well I'll play the same game, long story short I am a gym leader in training for the Hoenn league- then there were...let's say family issues."

She again turned to Pepper slowly stroking her, "What sort of adventure are you looking for?"

Fiona felt a ball inside her bag shake and she took it out, releasing Serena, her Slyveon, "This is Serena, she is always wanting to play, do you have any pokemon?"

Ajax nods slowly and raised tree fingers "I have three Pokémon right now, but I am unsure what kind of adventure I am looking for, perhaps something fun" he said shrugging softly. Ajax quickly finishes off the first pizza and fries and starts the second, he stops for a brief moment before looking at Fiona and slides the plate over a bit offering her a slice.

She smiled accepting the slice graciously. She the turned her head as Serena jumped up onto her lap and wrapped her ribbons around Fiona's arm.

"Y'know, I think Sylveons are wonderful creatures, their ribbons have the power to detect and alter emotions of the creatures it wraps around," She said absent minded, "And mine is ever so playful!"

Fiona picked up the slice, dividing it into three and sharing it between her and her pokemon, "Are you staying here tonight?"

Ajax watches the sylveon wrap her ribbons around Fiona's arm and listened to her explain about the sylveon with interest.
When Fiona asked where he was sleeping Ajax pointed towards the small forest outside the window. " I am camping in the small woods over there, too nice of a night to stay inside, why is something wrong?" he replies

((I have to go now, I will join the RolePlay some other time when I am available.))

"No, nothing wrong, I could always get you a room if you want, there are a few spares nearby mine?" She offered. Her suspicions that he had little money had been confirmed, however this did not deter her.

She then took five Poke-Puffs from her bag and gave one to Pepper, Selena and then offered the rest to Ajax, "Do you Pokemon like these, I will be surprised if they don't?"

Last edited:
(sure thing, hope you come back soon)
Ajax shook his head " I am alright for accommodations, I like the outdoors, those poke-puffs on the other hand, I shall accept them gratefully, my Pokémon are gluttens and eat anything" he replies, Ajax held out his hand, to accept them.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin turned and smiled to Renz. “Fairy Type Gym Leader? I only know of one in existence... someone in the Kalos region. Anyways, Fairy types are very powerful, so she’ll make an excellent edition to the group. My Sigilyph is capable of learning a Fairy move, but I think it’d be better to keep the moves it has at the moment. Also, does Garchomp have any problems with heat?” He asked, pointing to Samuel. Samuel was politely greeting the Garchomp.

‘ Nope, no heat trouble. He double resists Fire. He actually really enjoys basking. He really just hates cold. I know Frosty didn’t mean to be rude, and Garchomp knows it too.’

Garchomp nodded and walked around the table to Justin and Samuel. He was obviously after more attention.

‘Anyway, tomorrow we’ll have a group of four, assuming Dice is okay with Fiona joining. Speaking of Dice, do you think we should talk to her mom?’

((Holy cow, this, is crazy, I never knew so many people joined. Let's pretend that Dice left for the night then came back.))

Dice entered the hotel after a night of calming down, she then saw Justin,Renz and two other people near them. "Hey guys, I'm back, sorry I left, I'm just...tired." she then noticed the two other trainers. "Oh, hello, My names Dice, are you guys friends of Renz and Justin?"

‘Dice! You’re back! Feeling better?’ Renz asked. He went over to her. She still looked a little stressed, and he felt a little sad.

(OOC: We’re still keeping basically everything that happened, just saying that you went out for a while to calm down?)

((Sounds good, also sorry I didn't reply for a while, I had school >: P))

She started to smile but stopped, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just......nevermind, anyways I see we have new friends." she smiled as she saw the two other trainers.

After taking the puffs from Fiona, Ajax ate the rest of his food and left the money on the table and nodded goodbye, he went outside where he assembled a big tent, large enough to contain his behemoth figure and quickly went back to the restaurant to grab his bag. As he walked out he glanced to the side and saw two trainers talking, Ajax ducked under the frame and walked towards his tent.

‘The girl over there, Fiona, plans to join us. I don’t know about the other guy. I would chat more, but I REALLY need to go to bed if we’re setting out tomorrow. Hope you’re alright, g’night!’

Renz began to walk towards the elevator, returning Harchomp on the way. He felt like he had been kind of gruff with Dice just now, but he was pretty tired and he really didn’t know what he could say. As soon as he entered his room he flicked off the light and went to sleep.

She smiled and waved goodbye and headed to her room.

In her room she was standing on her balcony when Blaziken hopped out of his poke ball. "Blaziken, it's late." she said hoping he would go back inside his poke ball, but he didn't. "Fine you can stay." she then stood on the balcony with Blaziken looking across Unova. "Tommrow Blaziken, we start the journey with them, please. Give them a chance." Dice sighed. Blaziken glanced at her and nodded, she smiled and put him into his poke ball. "Let's hope this journey's a good one..." she then fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.