• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unlimited Adventure (Discussions & Sign-Ups)

Avi to Sci. I dont know, man, my phone's been doing it since I started. At any rate, I'm wiating to respond to the RP thread until I get home, so I can use the keyboard on my computer, hopefully I'll have something up within the next 2 hours.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’ll make it when I get home. So probably within two hours. Btw if you’re not going to be new then you should probably think of parties. The max is 5 people and the minimum is 3. Unless you’re a solo

Avi to Sci. I dont know, man, my phone's been doing it since I started. At any rate, I'm wiating to respond to the RP thread until I get home, so I can use the keyboard on my computer, hopefully I'll have something up within the next 2 hours.

Name: Minoril Tolgir
Appearance: Minoril has long flowing white hair, bright blue eyes, thin pointed ears, and dark grey skin. He wears a black hood with a long black scarf and black and silver lined armor.
Personality: Minoril is a arrogant snob. He often belittles others. He is difficult to get along with unless he gets close to you, then he will treat you like kin.
Hometown: Glacior
Class: Thief
Species: Half Drow(Dark Elf) Half Aasimar(Angelic descendant). So pretty much 50% Dark Elf 25% Angel 25% Human.
Backstory: Minoril is the bastard son of a mighty Warrior-hero in Glacior’s history, Vairlent Tolgir and a Drow Maiden. Minoril hated his father for his unloyalty to his Drow mother and the fact that he had conceived another child with woman that wasn’t his mother. He despised his father for his actions, but took a liking to his sister. The two children were neglected by there father and so the turned to crime on the street to survive. Once he turned 15 he took his sister and left Vairlent’s home. The pair began to commit more crimes despite their angelic ancestry, but his sister Nalvi wants to make a change in their criminalundertakings and make change for the better.
Other: He wields a long silver dagger

Name: Nalvi Tolgir
Appearance: She has long white hair and bright blue eyes, much like her brother, but has whitish tan skin. She wears a light blue dress with white lacing
Personality: Nalvi is a major sweetheart, but can come off as a little harsh as not to disappoint het brother
Hometown: Glacior
Class: Cleric
Species:Aasimar/ Normal Elf
Other: Weilds a black wood staff

Alright, that’s it for nowuntil I get approved but I have a third character in the works.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Damn I feel like this is a bit bad pacing. I’m gonna wait for all of you guys to make a post before I go further. Don’t want to leave anyone behind

Now to try and think of a good way to introduce Marduk out of a few options.

First option is that he goes to join the guild, the second is that he travels to the town on the back of a rented horse they're in so he could take a break... with a few skeletons carrying his bags for him.

@Red Gallade I know that most the people, who have replied thus far, are at the guild hall. I can get Gin to interact with Marduk, but I think him coming in with skeleton minions would certainly stir up some sort of reaction.
Just an idea, but Marduk and Gin could start going at it- for reasons I have yet to come up with. When the people inside of the guild hear a commotion, it could be their first task as a team to stop the fight. That also gives a chance for anyone else to join in; I mean, who wouldn't be attracted to a teeny battle?