• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unlimited Adventure (Discussions & Sign-Ups)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Perhaps, what are the guild's thoughts on dark mages/necromancers anyway?
Nothing, your class does it matter. Obviously if someone with an already evolved class joins they'd be happy but that's about it. The members of them might be interested in them though since those are relatively rare classes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Apologies for my absense, kinda forgot this existed, plus IRL stuff was going bad. But it good now so it is time to post.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So I want to plan a counter attack but I dont know if the attack I have planned is too much. Do how do I solve this problem?

Its probably fine... I mean, I'm not one to overreact about that kind of thing- and I dint care if Gin gets his butt kicked. But you can run it by this thread to see why everyone's opinion is of it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Its probably fine... I mean, I'm not one to overreact about that kind of thing- and I dint care if Gin gets his butt kicked. But you can run it by this thread to see why everyone's opinion is of it.
Okay, keep in mind, thesere are a bunch of ideas that may or may not come together.
The way I see it, Linios can catch the arrow, enchant it with blindness and use it against Gin. Or he could merely dodge the arrow and cast some weak paralysis on Gin. Or tske the sadistic route and have Linios cast harm on Gin, causing him to feel a pain in the chest that can intensify at Linios's whim.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm fine with all of those, but I suggest the pain one is avoidable. Cuz intense pain to whoever you want whenever you want without having to do anything is OP. So maybe it's like a spell is casted and then he can dodge it or something? The other two are fine, as long as they are temporary.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm fine with all of those, but I suggest the pain one is avoidable. Cuz intense pain to whoever you want whenever you want without having to do anything is OP. So maybe it's like a spell is casted and then he can dodge it or something? The other two are fine, as long as they are temporary.
I dont mind making the pain avoidable, and plus I planned for the blindness and paralysis to be temporary anyway.

Any of those sounds fine with me. Its understandable that the type of magic Gin is facing is unevadable without countering with magic (he'd have to learn that eventually). Honestly, I would rather it be pain or blindness- I don't want him to be paralyzed in the middle of the cafe, just chillin for like half an hour XD.
But its really up to you, what he does. Also keep in mind your own character's experience level. Through the RP, we want each character to grow; so make sure his attacks aren't so strong that they dont leave room for growth. I'm just noting that, all of the listed options you stated seemed fine.

Name: Joline Vermillion (Nickname: Crimson King)
Appearance: Standing at just below the average height for an adult human woman. She has long black hair which flows to her upper back tied in a ponytail. She wears a black lowcut top under a sleeveless red pirate cloak, red miniskirt with white ruffles, black fingerless gloves, black thigh highs under black knee boots and a red pirate hat
Personality: Extremely tomboyish, carefree and excitable, she is usually jolly and motivated about her goals and loves all things adventurous. She is merciless towards her ennemies.
Hometown: Serone
Class: Warrior
Species: Half-Dwarf
Backstory: She is the captain of the red flag pirate crew, she took over the role of captain when the previous captain died. Her backstory is on TBD
Other: Created another party to this world

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Joline Vermillion (Nickname: Crimson King)
Appearance: Standing at just below the average height for an adult human woman. She has long black hair which flows to her upper back tied in a ponytail. She wears a black lowcut top under a sleeveless red pirate cloak, red miniskirt with white ruffles, black fingerless gloves, black thigh highs under black knee boots and a red pirate hat
Personality: Extremely tomboyish, carefree and excitable, she is usually jolly and motivated about her goals and loves all things adventurous. She is merciless towards her ennemies.
Hometown: Serone
Class: Warrior
Species: Half-Dwarf
Backstory: She is the captain of the red flag pirate crew, she took over the role of captain when the previous captain died. Her backstory is on TBD
Other: Created another party to this world
Accepted

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What do you guys think we should do about @Delta_Ace? He could appear later on but he hasn't been on for almost a week and I want to continue the RP so it doesn't die.

@5DigitNeb I also noticed that they have been offline. It's a complicated situation because we can't auto- but we can't ignore them because we need three people before our team can go on any quests XD. For now, I suggest that we just sort of pretend that the character is tagging along; but they are quiet. We can also get someone else to join the team, I know everyone will join the guild eventually. I don't mind making another guild member if that will help; I've been wanting to make an offensive magic wielder (Or perhaps even one of them beastksin boys) anyways.

I dunno, for some reason I thought they might not accept magic users. If that isn't the case, I hope there's a possibility that he can join the crew, but I assume joining just like that would be difficult. (Going to bed and got work tomorrow, so it'll be a long time until I can respond)

@5DigitNeb Sounds good! They could also, instead of going on a quest, be put to some sort of errand. On that errand they can run into one of the other characters who are currently in the city, from there, they can recruit that person as a part of their team.