• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unlimited Adventure (Discussions & Sign-Ups)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/unlimited-adventure-rp.20717/

Welcome to the land of Leori, a place full of magic, monsters, and humans. In this world there are Guilds, places where adventurers come together to take quests for gold, rare weapons, or maybe just to have fun! This is the story of such adventurers, and YOU are the main character!

The world is separated into two to four continents depending on who you ask.

In the southwest are the Western Isles, a group of islands that are known for having a great economy and it is the place to be if you're a merchant! The capital is Serone, though there are other landmarks and villages. The Western Isles has many great mages as they have the best magic schools in the capital and the Tower of Eclipsa radiates a lot of magical energy in the Isles

To the southeast is the Great Beastkin Forest, home and origin to many animals and half-humans. There are some villages in there, but they're mostly isolated from the rest of society. Beastkin are quite rare since they don't usually leave their home to go to the other continents.

North of the Forest is Fortrium, whose capital is Zeram. This is the home of the Fortram Alliance, a group of countries who've allied with each other. It includes Zeram, Formus, Ygaine, Odenville, Silia, and Exeedus. Fortrium also includes Titania's Forest which is home to many monsters. Part of the main section but not of the Alliance includes Haydum Hills which separate the main section from the eastern section and Prostriam, a small village who's been able to survive because the nearby water and the forest.

The eastern section of Fortrium which some have dubbed "Neithent" is home to Neith's Desert, Seil Village, and Dresent's Tome. There are stories of an oasis in the desert but none who've come back have proof. Seil Village has the best crops in the world since it has a large amount of amazing farmland with nobody from the desert nor from the wasteland nearby has come to invade it, leaving the villagers to more land than some countries. However they have sold some of the land to the Alliance.

There's also Dresent's Tome, which main source of income is practicing magic for hire and having a monthly pay from Seil Village so they don't take their land. It is home to Necromancers and Dark Mages and has rumors of the undead in the wasteland. The mages from there are said to rival those from the Western Isles.

Finally to the northwest is a bountiful but small land of Fortiaius! It is home to the deadly Glacia Mountains who most don't dare to enter as it is home to some of the most powerful monsters in all the land. There are only two countries, Glacian and Xinacy, whose capital shares the country's name. Xinacy also has Dorman Village who supplies the capital's food which has a lot of farmland next to the Great Lake of Fortiaius. Glacior who's port of Glacian has allied themselves with Xinacy and is home to many strong barbarians.

At this moment it is a time of peace and none of the countries have attacked each other. However, there are always quests for adventurers. These are separated by D-Rank, C-Rank, B-Rank, and S-Rank quests. S-Rank missions are very rare and very dangerous, most who have taken them have not lived to the tale.

Normal Classes:
Fighter- Axe
Swordsman (or Swordswoman, I'm not sexist)- Sword
Thief - Knife/Dagger
Archer - Bow
Cleric/Priest - Staff User/Hand
Necromancer - Staff User/Hand
Dark Mage/ Wizard - Tomes/Hand
Adventurer - Only for those who don't use equipment\

Evolved Classes:
Warrior - Axe & Sword User, Evolved from Fighter or Swordsman
Assassin - Knife/Dagger & Bow User - Evolved from Thief
Sniper - Bow User - Evolved from Archer
Archpriest - Staff/Tome/Hand User - Evolved from Cleric/Priest
Druid - Staff/Tome/Hand User - Evolved from Dark Mage/Necromancer
Archwizard - Tome/Staff/Hand User - Evolved from Wizard
Well, that's it, I think I covered everything! Also here's a map of the realm (which I created):
R9Iqaia.jpg

Now, I have something I want to let you guys decide. Where do you guys want the guild of the RP to be? I'd prefer if it's someplace in the Alliance, but if the majority decides somewhere else I have no problem with that. :)

Oh and bios:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Doesn't have to be to detailed)
Hometown: (like what country did they come from)
Class:
Species:
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, and although the main part of the story is just going to be the guild, that doesn't mean you guys can't make your own plots not related. And what do you guys think if we do something like konosuba, where after you do a mission you can scan a card and get "exp" and then level up to get skill points to get skills with.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol looks like everybody's got tests. :p my exams aren't for like 6 more weeks! But of course school is more important. Good luck!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This looks extremely interesting. Not many fantasy RPs on pokecharm. What country would a swordsman most likely live in?
A mercenary could be coming from the isles, but basically any country any class can come from, with some lands making better mages.

I'm tempted to make a necromancer bio for this, but I must ask what kind of magic, spells and creatures there are, both the kind you can summon and possible mythical creatures you could find in the RP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm tempted to make a necromancer bio for this, but I must ask what kind of magic, spells and creatures there are, both the kind you can summon and possible mythical creatures you could find in the RP.
The strongest thing they can summon are probably like a bone dragon. You can find basically anything but obviously the more powerful the more rare. A beginning necromancer would be able to summon weak zombies, but you can just use your imagination. Armored skeleton, zombie tanks, basically anything undead that gets stronger the more you become stronger.

Maybe this is suitable? I'll change what I must.

Name:
Charon Deckard

Appearance:
Sky blue eyes, curly blonde hair, about 5'10 and 175 lbs, very well built with defined muscles. His armor has plating on it but anywhere he has a joint there is leather instead of plating, to allow for flexibility. He is very tan. He has a scabbard hanging across his back which he holds his swords in, and he can hook various other items onto it in the front.

Personality:
Always the righteous one, Charon does what's right according to his morals. He'll always help someone in need and can't stand for liars and cheats. He's not afraid to wound or kill, but prefers not to. Honor is above all in his mind, and he's a man of his word.

Hometown:
Formus

Class:
Swordsman

Species: Human

Other:
Uses a Hand-and-a-half sword(Also known as a bastard sword) to allow for him to either hold two or one of an item.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What's the guild all about, maybe that'll narrow down the possible ideas for names.
Just any ordinary guild that does quests :p they'll probably end up stronger than others since we're all main characters and might have to do with stuff between nations depending on how strong they become.

Well, maybe it's simply a novice guild? One that is starting out, just like us? But then as we grow and get more powerful, so does the guild, and bigger and badder stuff happens to it, etc etc?

Nice, count me in!

Name: Yin "Sonata" Pantari.
Appearance: She stands at 5'8, with long, black bedhair that covers her left eye. She wears a Black robe with purple Outlines and Markings, along with Shaggy black pants. She has a Dark-Brown belt that holds her Blade.
Personality: As of now, she is out in the open, mostly caring about the people around her more that she does herself. She has a twisted sense of justice, but is overshadowed by her childhood friend.
Hometown:Seil Village, Neith Deaert.
Class: Swordswoman
Species: Human / Therion
Other: Her blade is a Longsword-like sword. It has a Dark Grey outer covering, with a red inner blade. It has a line in the center, acting as a Disarmer. The hilt looks Normal, with a Steel guard, followed with Dark tanned hide as a grip.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Linios
Appearance: dark hair, with pale grey eyes and tanned skin. Usually seen wearing a set of green robes.
Personality: as of now, Linios has a great deal of arrogance, and will easily put aside a team for the sake of his own ego.
Hometown: Desent's Tome
Class: Dark Mage

This is amazing! I can't imagine how much work you put into this, but I'm giving you props for the concept at the very least. I'm really excited to join, but I have just one bare question. Can I have two characters, or is it limited to one? I made two... because I'm shamefully impulsive, but just let me know and I'll yeet one of those bad boys right out of here. Also, Guild suggestions are at the bottom of my post.

Name:
Avirine Precarla
Appearance: A petite young woman, Avirine looks more like a child than any kind of warrior. She has thin limbs and a thin body, though there is something about her look that just says 'unbreakable' despite her frail appearance. Avi's skin is clear and milky-white smooth and soft due to her innate healing nature, though a single scar interrupts her pale softness as it's thick, bumpy line slashes from her left shoulder all the way down to the elbow. Avi has a rather round face, with button-like features and large, soft blue eyes that are mellow and healing in their own way. The girl's hair is long and thick, fraying off towards the ends and looking a bit unkept as it sways around her waist. Avi's hair is a soft shade of purple, like a plumb that was drained from so all that's left is a soft, pale color.
Personality: Avi is the sort of person who you don't really notice until you need her, she's kind and sweet but rather quiet, making her more of a tool than guild member. Her healing abilities make the female a valuable asset to any team, and she tends to be a push over- so she's rather used to just following and doing what other's tell her.
Hometown: Serone, the Western Isles
Class: Cleric

Name:
Gin Tona
Age: 17-18 (I don't want him to be an infant compared to everyone else, but I'd prefer he's under 20)
Appearance: Gin's youthful yet icy aura makes him the sort of person who you either hate or love as soon as you meet him. Gin's build is lean and muscular, not to showy but his body is certainly in well enough shape to keep up with the amount of training he goes through. Gin has sun-kissed skin, a golden shade from the sun; though in the winter he pales out. The young man's sharp gaze seems to cut through one's soul, a blood red shade that almost glows in the darkness. Gin's face is overall edged and unforgiving, a smile never graces his thin lips- and the male's expressions range from rude to angry. Gin sports thick brown hair, with the classic crew cut where the hair at the top of his head just sort of pokes out in any direction.
Personality: Cold and focused, Gin doesn't have time for fruitless things like friends or morals. The young man is on a straight paved path to success, one he planned at a young age and has not yet strayed from. Gin will quickly shut someone down if he deems them worthless, and will just as easily use someone if they can help him.
Hometown: Prostrium, Fortrium
Class: Archer

OTHER: Neither Avi or Gin are not beginners per say, Avi went to a magic school; and Gin's just obsessed. But they aren't at all skilled yet, and have a lot of growing to do. Also, Gin can use any type of bow; but he prefers/ is most skilled with the reflex bow. Lastly, I think our Guild should be plotted in Dorman Village because it has the port but isn't an overly busy town. As for Guild names, maybe a cool flower or mythical creature of sorts.

Name: Marduk Magala

Appearance: He stands at 5'9" with a relatively athletic build from travelling so much, Fair skin, short lightly spiked Dark blonde hair with a few Wine red streaks on the front, Dark brown eyes and Wine red thin eyeliner on the edge of his upper eyelids. In terms of attire, he wears a long Black coat that reaches his ankles and almost fully covers his legs apart from a small part on the front with triangular like shoulder pads and several white straps that each from an X somewhere on his coat; Two 'cross straps' on each of his arms, one on each of his knees, one on his waist and a big one on his chest. Black pants and Black leather boots.

Personality: Marduk is a laid back necromancer who's mainly after two (three?) things: Money and magic knowledge (and love?). Despite his power, he actually comes off as informal and likes to create undead to help him carry things. However, in combat, he tends to adopt a more morbid personality alongside a deranged smile. He loathes failing above all else and tends to summon undead only to kill them when he's angry.

Hometown: Dresent's Tome

Class: Necromancer

Other: He has a sweet tooth and prefers to work as a mercenary due to how well they get paid.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
All accepted! Also actually with the map and the post it took me like just an hour lol. but thanks anyways. I don’t mind multiple characters but make sure you can handle it.

@HydreigonBorn37 you can be any fantasy related race like werewolf, elf, lizard man, etc but you can’t be a monster or dragon related. Those do exist however. And you can be a monster but you can’t be in the guild

Oh and @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw Seil Village is past neith’s desert so you can just put it alone, or you can put Neithent/Fortrium. Same with those from dresent’s tome. You can probably put Neith’s Oasis, Neith Desert if you came from there. And what’s a therion? I can’t find much information about it but it’s either a wolf or a wasp xD if she’s like half wolf that’s fine.

Last edited:
[USER=219553 said:
Oh and @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw Seil Village is past neith’s desert so you can just put it alone, or you can put Neithent/Fortrium. Same with those from dresent’s tome. You can probably put Neith’s Oasis, Neith Desert if you came from there. And what’s a therion? I can’t find much information about it but it’s either a wolf or a wasp xD if she’s like half wolf that’s fine.[/USER]

It was something from Tales of Beseria, but now that that's in my head, I'll go for half wolf xD

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can have a pet and a mount, but if you have a mount you need to specify that you’ve gone through training to be able to fight with it. If it’s just a mount to travel then anybody can have that but the guild doesn’t have stables so you’d need to have a place to keep it unless you’re renting one.

Edit:Oh and cleric/priests already have magic to fight against, but only against undead. Thought you guys should know

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It was something from Tales of Beseria, but now that that's in my head, I'll go for half wolf xD
Cool, so is she from the Beastkin Forest or is one of her parents from there?

Edit: Just realized I forgot to add backstory in the bios. Woops well it was gonna be optional anyways so if you don't want to add it that's fine.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
My bio:
Name: Kasiyo Hagura
Appearance: Kasiyo stands at 5'8" so he's a bit on the short side but he finds that better for mobility. He is fairly tanned and he has black hair with red eyes. He usually wears a hooded cloak with a leather tunic underneath. Kasiyo wears average pants and shoes and has a gray scarf around his mouth and neck. He always keeps a knife on his belt.
Personality: The teen is pretty mischievous and likes to cause trouble. He's a bit of a pervert but doesn't go overboard. Usually friendly and enjoys the company of others. Can get angered easily. Hates talking about his past.
Hometown: Dorman Village, Fortiaius
Class: Thief
Backstory: Kasiyo was an abandoned orphan who lived on the streets and had to steal in order to survive. One time he stole bread from a rich person and they hired a mercenary to hunt Kasiyo down. The mercenary found him but pitied the boy for having to steal to survive and instead of killing him he took the boy with him and fed him.

The rich person quickly fired the mercenary and Kasiyo decided to help his savior on jobs and the mercenary decided to adopt him. He ended up becoming the warrior Yasigo, the owner of the guild. Him along with his three friends, the Sniper Sagusai, the Archpriest Cleema, and the other warrior Hikuso founded the guild and raised Kasiyo. While they gave him a home and food, he still wasn't allowed to officially join the guild until his 18th birthday, which happened a few weeks ago.
Other: N/A

I'm sorry for putting male in the bio instead of gender. I think my brain was in the clouds. Also, right now the guild's in Dorman Village unless you guys have other suggestions.

No need to rush or stress out, but when will we be starting? If you dont know yet, just tell me to shut up.
Also, I hope you dont mind, but I'm gonna go ahead and organize this a little bit my putting all the cabarcter bios onto one post a little later, just cause I like to go back and look at them. :D

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’ll make it when I get home. So probably within two hours. Btw if you’re not going to be new then you should probably think of parties. The max is 5 people and the minimum is 3. Unless you’re a solo

Okay, thanks. Also, because I'm OCD and this thread is... Interesting: Characters
Name: Charon Deckard
Appearance: Sky blue eyes, curly blonde hair, about 5'10 and 175 lbs, very well built with defined muscles. His armor has plating on it but anywhere he has a joint there is leather instead of plating, to allow for flexibility. He is very tan. He has a scabbard hanging across his back which he holds his swords in, and he can hook various other items onto it in the front.
Personality: Always the righteous one, Charon does what's right according to his morals. He'll always help someone in need and can't stand for liars and cheats. He's not afraid to wound or kill, but prefers not to. Honor is above all in his mind, and he's a man of his word.
Hometown: Formus
Class: Swordsman
Other: Uses a Hand-and-a-half sword(Also known as a bastard sword) to allow for him to either hold two or one of an item.
Name: Yin "Sonata" Pantari.
Appearance: She stands at 5'8, with long, black bedhair that covers her left eye. She wears a Black robe with purple Outlines and Markings, along with Shaggy black pants. She has a Dark-Brown belt that holds her Blade.
Personality: As of now, she is out in the open, mostly caring about the people around her more that she does herself. She has a twisted sense of justice, but is overshadowed by her childhood friend.
Hometown:Seil Village, Neith Deaert.
Class: Swordswoman
Species: Human / Therion
Other: Her blade is a Longsword-like sword. It has a Dark Grey outer covering, with a red inner blade. It has a line in the center, acting as a Disarmer. The hilt looks Normal, with a Steel guard, followed with Dark tanned hide as a grip.
Name: Linios
Appearance: dark hair, with pale grey eyes and tanned skin. Usually seen wearing a set of green robes.
Personality: as of now, Linios has a great deal of arrogance, and will easily put aside a team for the sake of his own ego.
Hometown: Desent's Tome
Class: Dark Mage
Name: Avirine Precarla
Appearance: A petite young woman, Avirine looks more like a child than any kind of warrior. She has thin limbs and a thin body, though there is something about her look that just says 'unbreakable' despite her frail appearance. Avi's skin is clear and milky-white smooth and soft due to her innate healing nature, though a single scar interrupts her pale softness as it's thick, bumpy line slashes from her left shoulder all the way down to the elbow. Avi has a rather round face, with button-like features and large, soft blue eyes that are mellow and healing in their own way. The girl's hair is long and thick, fraying off towards the ends and looking a bit unkept as it sways around her waist. Avi's hair is a soft shade of purple, like a plumb that was drained from so all that's left is a soft, pale color.
Personality: Avi is the sort of person who you don't really notice until you need her, she's kind and sweet but rather quiet, making her more of a tool than guild member. Her healing abilities make the female a valuable asset to any team, and she tends to be a push over- so she's rather used to just following and doing what other's tell her.
Hometown: Serone, the Western Isles
Class: Cleric

Name:
Gin Tona
Age: 17-18 (I don't want him to be an infant compared to everyone else, but I'd prefer he's under 20)
Appearance: Gin's youthful yet icy aura makes him the sort of person who you either hate or love as soon as you meet him. Gin's build is lean and muscular, not to showy but his body is certainly in well enough shape to keep up with the amount of training he goes through. Gin has sun-kissed skin, a golden shade from the sun; though in the winter he pales out. The young man's sharp gaze seems to cut through one's soul, a blood red shade that almost glows in the darkness. Gin's face is overall edged and unforgiving, a smile never graces his thin lips- and the male's expressions range from rude to angry. Gin sports thick brown hair, with the classic crew cut where the hair at the top of his head just sort of pokes out in any direction.
Personality: Cold and focused, Gin doesn't have time for fruitless things like friends or morals. The young man is on a straight paved path to success, one he planned at a young age and has not yet strayed from. Gin will quickly shut someone down if he deems them worthless, and will just as easily use someone if they can help him.
Hometown: Prostrium, Fortrium
Class: Archer
Name: Marduk Magala
Appearance: He stands at 5'9" with a relatively athletic build from travelling so much, Fair skin, short lightly spiked Dark blonde hair with a few Wine red streaks on the front, Dark brown eyes and Wine red thin eyeliner on the edge of his upper eyelids. In terms of attire, he wears a long Black coat that reaches his ankles and almost fully covers his legs apart from a small part on the front with triangular like shoulder pads and several white straps that each from an X somewhere on his coat; Two 'cross straps' on each of his arms, one on each of his knees, one on his waist and a big one on his chest. Black pants and Black leather boots.
Personality: Marduk is a laid back necromancer who's mainly after two (three?) things: Money and magic knowledge (and love?). Despite his power, he actually comes off as informal and likes to create undead to help him carry things. However, in combat, he tends to adopt a more morbid personality alongside a deranged smile. He loathes failing above all else and tends to summon undead only to kill them when he's angry.
Hometown: Dresent's Tome
Class: Necromancer
Name: Kasiyo Hagura
Appearance: Kasiyo stands at 5'8" so he's a bit on the short side but he finds that better for mobility. He is fairly tanned and he has black hair with red eyes. He usually wears a hooded cloak with a leather tunic underneath. Kasiyo wears average pants and shoes and has a gray scarf around his mouth and neck. He always keeps a knife on his belt.
Personality: The teen is pretty mischievous and likes to cause trouble. He's a bit of a pervert but doesn't go overboard. Usually friendly and enjoys the company of others. Can get angered easily. Hates talking about his past.
Hometown: Dorman Village, Fortiaius
Class: Thief

I wanted to be creative with my char's attire. (Shoulda added his weapon) Speaking of which, can classes still carry a certain weapon for certain needs, like necromancers having a dagger with them for rituals or close combat?

If that's the case, Marduk was going to have a special dagger with him used for rituals or to "vent his frustrations" on an undead of his or two. His dagger won't have any special capabilities, it's only precious because everyone in his family has one.