• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UC's Sprites [1 New]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Pow" means he was just beamed up here.

"Beamed up?"
"Yeah, I was just sitting here, eating my lunch when, Pow! Here I was. Weird, 'eh?"
"Yeah, very weird."
"Never happened before, just... Pow!"
"Pow?"
"Yeah, Pow! ... Well, actually Jazz, no, I walked here. On these *pats legs* like this *pretends to walk*."

(This makes sense to me.)

Anyway, I liked your geeky dude, it's clear he's been shaded differently but I can't quite tell how.

I think that was my third custom shade.......And thanks for all the complements!!!
The little baloon kid I couldnt do....butttt.....
ambipomgirla.png
ambipomgirlb.png

Hahaha! Beautious! That's amazing! I like her expression because it's like the exasperbated smile, y'know..."Ahahaha! Be there in a second! [Stupid tails!] Ahahaha!".

I LOVE IT. :D

whoa,now that is cool,but I think the second sprite looks a bit better

BTW,when it's me request finished? (feels bad about asking) >_<
Dont feel bad about asking cause I guess I missed it! ^_^" As soon as I'm done with my extremely complex brandon sprite....I'll get on it.

OK, this is long, and I'm gonna end up triple, maby quadruple posting, I have an ishack up-loader, but its slow. Can you do the PBR coliseum leaders? I have the pics. oh, and if your feeling generous, their overworlds and their coliseums? the overworlds are for comics. and can you just the skin(no hair, no clothes, no details, but the eyes) on the....Lucas Sprite? thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is it, hope I dont get warned. also, if you were to do any, if not all the colliseums, my first and second choices would be the sunset and waterfall colliseums.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Eh....I dont do backgrounds.

[glow=lightblue,2,300]REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED[/glow] until I can catch up....Which will be a while.....I have performances this weekend and some stuff to do....but Ima try to get it all done.

Poor attempt at May...she came out more as a child cosplayer...And her legs are funky.....and I had to use Emerald Sprite hair....XD
may.png

well,she looks a bit weird in her face,but we can say it is a Child May fan? and that Brandon looks awesome! I really like them both

I hae one question, sorry if this is slightly off topic, but what pixel size are standard dp tiles?

Edit: Also, can you post the trainers and their overworlds as you go along? thanks. Oh an I think you missed my red hair request.

Edit 2: Credet to Serebii For the Pics

Edit 3: Are You Done With the blondy overworld in rse style?

Okay heres the deal. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but Im just gonna have to say no, BloomingWater. There are way to many pictures and most of them are just head which means I have no refernce for the rest of their body. And, the redhaired sprite.....Hair cant be changed due to her pose.

*Goes to work on other sprites*

For Ultimate: I tried to get as close to your original request as possible. Sorry for the wait...
ultrequest.png

[glow=lightblue,2,300]REQUEST ARE BACK OPEN[/glow]

Delcatty Skitty Cosplayers:
dands.png

"Uh....ma'am...Please stop licking your kid....It's just a costume. You're scaring some of the other parents..."​

Dude, that is hilarious. And well sprited, too. You're shading is terrific! How'd you learn that style? I completely STINK at shading, and I wanna learn.

that particular cosplay is complete recolor body part slices...so its just using the givwen shades...As for the other ones....its guess and check. IDK if its teachable....

Oh. Yeah, for my 'best' sprites, I splice a couple dozen parts together, re-color, and Viola! Everyone does that, I suppose... I hadn't ever thought that others did it... HUH, I am a complete idiot.
And, I meant the others, BTW.

S'really good, UC.

Name: Pandizz

Type:
remoteImage-1.gif
remoteImage.gif

In Game Sprites
Male:
pandizzmale.png

Female:
pandizzfemale.png

Shiny Male:
pandizzmaleshiny.png

Shiny Female:
pandizzfemaleshiny.png

Abbillity: Own Tempo

Evolves From: Spinda

Method of Evolution: Learn Twister

Dex enteries:

+ The balance of Pandizz is said to be caused by the opposing rotations of a Spinda and a tornado.

+ Missing the days of spining and twirling, Pandizz often uses it psychic powers to create its own orbital.

Stats: 90 across the board.

OMIGOSH!! That's sweet, UC!! I love it's expression! That screams boredom. (For the Pandizz :p) I didn't know Spinda could learn Twister... DUDE! I just realized that you put make-up on the famale! Hahaha, funny.

As of now, Spinda can't....Like Aipom couldn't learn double hit until DP. Yeah....I like how the eyelids with the spots came out like make-up....I WANT A SHINY FEMALE.

Very nice Pandizz there Ultracow, since it doesn't look like an utterly spliced fakemon. Excellent indeed, even though the lack of definition around the male's eyelids makes it look a tad odd, as if a tiny amount of shading is missing.

YEAH, ME TOO. It really is great. Dang it, if Spinda COULD learn twister, I'd probably use it, if I didn't have my trusty Salamence. Wait, he's on Emerald! OH NO! I can't import, I don't have the National Dex, yet. I don't play pearl that much.

That expression kills me. :p

I agree with you Xanth....I actually spent alot of time trying to figue out how to make the eyelids look more definite but it didnt work out...as you can tell. Basically, for the splicing, I used spinda, clefable, lopunny, and ambipom....and a little ghastly.

&& I'd love to do more evos like that so.....any ideas?

An Evolution for Chatot? How about Pachirisu? Heracross? A Female Mr.Mime? Sudowoodo? The ideas flow on and on like a river.

I'd certainly like to see a possible evolution of Spiritomb or a hardcore-cool evolution of Dunsparce, to prove that the little critter does have a point, heh.

I have no ideas for heracross and sudowoodo...Sorry...

But as for Chatot evo: Acapreya [Bird of prey.....A capella....gettit?]

acapreya.png

as for the Pachirisu....Im thinking a big rabbid squirrel....possibly foaming at the mouth and Dunsparce beeing a giant drooling insect beast resembling a baby dunsparce.

Acapreya is INCREDIBLY! I cannot tell the bases besides Chatot colors. That's...hooo...That's CRAZY. How do you evolve it? Level up with Chatter?

Uh...New Move: Harmonize. Puts foe asleep and infatuates. Accuracy: 50.

Pachi needs to learn Thunder Punch to evolve into this bugger
pachievo.png

Electric/Fighting

Very nice Acapreya, even though I do think your original name of Vulchoir is better thanks to the potential phonetic pun. Overall those are two very, very good evolved forms. Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.